Taking Them with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice also knew that she could probably get into Johnny's bed without the specifically-ordered red lace. What guy would turn a girl away who had come over specifically to bang? But being turned away wasn't Alice's fear. She remembered clearly that it wasn't just Johnny's dick that had gotten her off. He had given her permission. It was too instant and too intense to be coincidental. It was that permission that Alice needed to get off. If she jumped in his bed, red lace or not, Johnny would bang her and get himself off. But the big fear was that he would deny the permission if she didn't follow his instructions.

So Alice bought the skimpy red lace that barely contained her tits. She did her hair nice and spent nearly an hour on her makeup to look as sexy as possible for him. She knew she hated him and knew that doing anything for him was crazy. She also knew that if she didn't get off soon she was going to start making even worse decisions.

Alice wrapped herself in a long coat and drove to Johnny's place.

Johnny was in a t-shirt and shorts and holding a video game controller. Again, there was a lack of effort on his part that Alice should have been angered by. Instead, she redirected her thoughts to things that would make his dick hard so he would want to stick her with it.

Alice stepped into the apartment and dropped the coat. She knew the panties made her ass look great, so she took a moment before turning around and showing off how the red lace displayed her tits. His eyes devoured her greedily and Alice knew that she had succeeded in getting him hard quickly. She stepped forward to kiss him.

"One sec," Johnny said, brushing past her. He powered down his computer and took a seat on the couch.

"Here?" Alice said. "Not in the bedroom?" She didn't mind, of course. She was just eager to climb on top of him and impale herself.

"Maybe," Johnny shrugged. "But first, I think you should earn it."

Alice blinked. "What?"

"I think you should earn it," Johnny repeated calmly. "You look great, so good job on that. But if you really want to get off, I think you should do a sexy strip show for me, suck me off, have me finish all over your face, and lick me clean."

Alice was dumbstruck. Was he serious? She had spent over a hundred bucks today and an hour just to look sexy. But now he was saying that this was just the qualifiers and she had to degrade herself even further to get what she wanted.

"You can't be serious," Alice said. "Look at me. I'm already dressed like a slut in your living room."

"I know," Johnny grinned. "Again, great job."

Alice's coat was still on the ground. She could get up, get dressed, and leave. But how long would she stay horny until she was back here again? She had only lasted three days before she was willing to dress up like a slut in the hopes of getting off. How long until she was willing to strip and suck for him? Alice realized that she couldn't even be sure she would make it through the night.

"Remember," Johnny said, "you can go. You're the one asking me to do something for you. I can't be expected to stop what I'm doing at any moment and get you off. I'm doing you the favor."

Alice looked again at the coat and then at Johnny. She envisioned what it would be like in the middle of the night, wearing down the battery of her vibrator and getting nothing but hornier.

"Please," Alice said softly. "Please just give me permission to get off. I just need to get off. I need it so bad, please." She realized she was begging.

"I will," Johnny said. "But first, you have to earn it."

He had her. And he knew it. She had nothing to barter with. He could masturbate, get off, and not be horny anymore. She couldn't. He could wait her out until she did what he wanted. She had nothing on him.

"Would you like to pick some music?" Alice asked.

Johnny grinned. He picked a hip hop song that Alice wasn't familiar with. It used the words "bitches" and "hoes" a lot. Alice was very aware that she fit the description.

She had never danced for anyone before like this. She pulled images from movies and television to her head, stretching herself towards the ceiling and rotating her hips back and forth. She turned slowly so he could see all of her. Then she dropped her as low and rose back slowly.

"Closer," Johnny ordered.

Alice moved in front of the couch, where Johnny had spread his legs to allow space for her. She dropped low again, rubbing her ass on the stiffness in his jeans. As she rose, Johnny slapped her ass hard. His hands explored her as she wiggled around for his pleasure.

She turned and bent low, emphasizing the absurd cut of the skimpy bra in his face. He actually leaned forward and blew into them, motorboating her. She was amazed at the audacity, but also the childish horniness of him.

She stripped off the panties slowly, perhaps vainly hoping that he would reach out and give her something between the legs. He didn't. He just grabbed her hips and turned her back around so she could grind her bare ass against his dick again.

Alice stripped off the bra and turned back around, displaying herself fully nude in front of him. She ran hands over her body for him. His often explored her as well. She straddled him, giving him better access to her bare tits and grinding herself against his dick. Her gushing pussy ignited in response to the slightest stimulation. She hoped he would forget about the second part of his orders and just let her ride him right there. After a minute, her hopes were dashed.

"Alright bitch," Johnny said. "Get to work." He put his finger on her lower lip to emphasize his point.

Alice climbed off of him and knelt on the ground in front of the couch. She unzipped his pants and slid them down with his boxers still inside.

She took one breath, saying goodbye to the little bit of dignity that she had walked into the apartment with, then devoured his dick in her mouth. She took it as deep as she could, quickly hitting her gag reflex and resurfacing. Then she took it again, a little deeper. She picked up the rhythm quickly, working his dick further and further into her mouth every time. As she went, she took his balls in her hand and massaged them one by one.

She hadn't given many blowjobs and didn't consider herself an expert on them. But the terrifying prospect of not "earning it"—as Johnny had put it—was powerful motivation to learn quickly. With every motion, she thought to herself, This is how badly I need to get off. I'm doing this so I can get off. I'm earning my orgasm.

Johnny grabbed Alice by the hair and pulled hard. Her mouth departed his dick with a pop! sound. He stood up from the couch and, still gripping her hair firmly, replaced Alice's mouth on his dick. She went back to work, practically throwing her whole head back and forth. I'm earning my orgasm. It doesn't matter if he fucks my face, so long as I end all of this by getting off.

Johnny began to work the rhythm with her, pumping his dick into her mouth. He didn't stop at her gag reflexes, either. Spit and pre-cum dripped down her chin as he used her open mouth. He gripped the back of her head to keep her in place for him.

He began to make his pre-orgasm grunting noises that Alice was familiar with. He let his grip loose so Alice could remove herself from his dick and position her face below it. She jerked him furiously, her hand moving easily over the saliva and pre-cum.

"Smile," Johnny commanded. Alice smiled big and wide and tried to look as happy and eager as she could.

"That's right," Johnny grinned. "You're Johnny's little bitch."

"I'm you're little bitch," Alice repeated. She thought: Earn it! You cannot leave this apartment without your orgasm. Earn it!

Johnny exploded over her face. It drenched her nose and right cheek. She kept pumping and moved so the next burst hit her left cheek. He had ordered her to finish him "all over your face" and she wasn't going to lose her orgasm because she had wimped out at the last minute.

He finally finished cumming. With a satisfied smile, he collapsed back on the couch. Alice leaned over, still covered in white cum, and sucked gently on his dick to draw out the last bit of cum. Then she licked every drop (including on that fell from her chin) clean.

She sat back on her knees and looked at him expectantly.

"Swallow all of that," Johnny said, almost sleepily, as he gestured towards her face.

Alice thought about debating him. She had lived up to her part of the deal. She had done everything he asked. Now it was his turn. But she knew how the conversation would go and she didn't want to risk making him mad. She needed to get off too much.

Besides, she was already committed to playing as his whore today. Was swallowing really that much more?

She ran her finger across every strand of cum and delivered it lovingly to her lips. She licked it off her finger, because she knew he would like that (Earn it!) until her face was clean—if still somewhat sticky.

"Good girl," Johnny smiled. "Ok. Go ahead and get yourself off. You have my permission." He stood and went to the kitchen, fishing a beer out of the fridge.

Alice was conflicted, but only for a moment. He was going to use her as a whore, then he couldn't even be bothered to finish her off himself? But more importantly, she had permission. There was nothing stopping her now.

Alice pushed aside all resentment and shoved her fingers between her legs. It was maybe eight seconds before the body-rocking orgasm shook her. She was still on her knees, face covered in a thin layer of dry cum, completely nude in her ex's apartment, but her pleasure and relief were instant.

"Alright," Johnny said, sipping on his beer. "You got what you came for. Now get out of here." He sat on the couch and fired up the video games again.

Alice gathered her skimpy, expensive lingerie, wrapped herself again in the coat, and left.

I'm a whore, Alice thought, laying in bed. She had washed her face vigorously to get the stickiness off, but she felt like she could still feel it deep in her pores. Insanely, she wondered if it was somehow good for her skin.

Now she knew what Johnny had meant by the first one being free. He had fucked her and gotten her off in the perfect way so that she knew he—and only he—could. Now that that was established, he meant to have her "earn" it by having her behave as his private slut. She could say no, but then her horniness were drive her insane.

How had he done it? Alice didn't know. Truthfully, it didn't matter. She was enslaved to his approval for her sexual satisfaction, and her libido was through the roof.

She spent a long time thinking about her options. She realized that she had two:

First, she could live without the orgasms. She could push her horniness down as far as she could and try to keep going. She could refocus where possible and accept the misery where she had to. She could accept that she would have a lot of sleepless nights, enduring under the weight of her need. Maybe she could eventually snap out of it and get off from someone else again, but even the orgasms that she had before Johnny's permission paled in comparison to the ones she had with his permission. If she chose this, she would have to accept that she might never get off again. Alice blinked and repeated the thought: Never get off again.

Then there was the second option. She could lean in. She could accept being Johnny's whore. She would dress up for him in skimpy clothes, suck his dick, dance for him, and do whatever degrading things he wanted. He would use her like a sexual marionette, and if she obeyed then she could earn those body-rocking, world-shaking orgasms that he allowed her. To be honest, it was only asking for a half hour every couple days.

In the end, it boiled down to two things: Sacrificing an hour and all of her dignity or succumbing to a life of torturous—even debilitating—need.

Despite having gotten off only hours before, Alice could feel the earliest stages of her horniest beginning to crawl back up.

It was an hour, at most. Three times a week. A couple blowjobs and humiliating herself in front of an audience of one. In exchange for her ability to think for more than three consecutive seconds. And, of course, in exchange for those awesome orgasms.

I can be the whore, Alice thought. I just have to learn how to let go of my dignity. She nodded. That was the key. If she accepted that her dignity was not important, this would all be easier.

She pulled out her phone and wrote out a text: "When do you want me back?" She stared at it for a few minutes, and shook her head. If she was going to do this, she would have to lean into it. No dignity. Be the whore. Earn it.

She deleted the text and tried again: "You gave me dinner, but when's dessert? ;)" She repressed the shudder inside her and sent it.

Then she went to bed.

He didn't respond in the morning. Nor in the afternoon. Alice was glued to her phone, all through homework, eating, errands, and even showing. She was sure that Johnny would have responded pretty quickly. But panic was slowly setting in throughout the day.

It was eleven at night when Alice decided to take action. Reminding herself to forsake dignity, she sent another text: "Did you like me in the red? I was thinking about picking up something black and naughty. Thoughts?" Anything to get a rise out of him.

No text in the morning. Alice was beginning to feel horny, which made it worse. She had resolved herself to being his whore, but she thought that would at least be easy. What guy makes a girl wait who wants to be his degraded sex toy? More importantly, how long could Alice wait?

Alice didn't wait until night to send the next time. She had barely finished lunch when she sent: "Whatever you want me to do. Whenever you want me to do it. No holes barred."

Alice stared at the ceiling for a long time that night, reliving herself, covered in cum, naked, degraded, humiliated, and exploding with pleasure on Johnny's living room floor. She would give anything to feel that again.

Johnny finally responded the next morning. Alice snatched the phone up before it was done with its vibration. He said: "Busy this week. Maybe next."

"No. No, no, no, no, no," Alice muttered. She couldn't wait that long.

She texted: "You sure I can't cum tuck you into bed tonight? I bet I can beat any nightcap you can dream up." She sent a followup immediately: "I can be quick and very dirty for you."

Johnny took a full ten minutes to respond: "Not this week. But if you're really desperate, maybe you could try earning it long-distance."

Alice was really desperate, she knew. But what did he mean? Phone sex? Alice could do that. Hell, talking about being a whore was even easier than being on in real life. She sent: "Do you want my dirty little tongue to tell you all the things I want to do to you?"

He replied: "Nudes. Lots. Dirty."

He sent another: "And since you mentioned it, put your dirty little tongue on video for me."

Alice's blood went cold. Playing whore in his living room was one thing. He could only tell stories of that. But giving him nudes was something else entirely. He could send them to friends or put them online. She had no control there. And if her classmates saw a video of her playing as Johnny's whore for the camera, she would simply die.

But... she was desperate. And she knew it. Alice tried once to see if maybe she could get some sort of promise out of him—something she could cling to so that she could get over her fear. She sent: "Sounds fun! ;) If I'm you're private slut, will you keep them private?"

He replied: "No, I would probably send them to my buddies. But if you're not game for that, I could possibly see you next Friday." Alice's heart fell. If she did this, she wouldn't be going to just him. And if she didn't... that was eight days away. Twice as long as she's ever made it before. What sort of slobbering, braindead slut would she be by then? Would she be begging guys on the street to fuck her in the vain hope of getting off?

Alice had let go of dignity, but not publicly. That was something else entirely. She was a whore. Could she become the pornstar too?

Perhaps more pressing, could she survive if she refused?

Alice decided to try to straddle the line. She would give Johnny what he asked for, but that didn't mean she couldn't keep some of that public dignity. People would know that she was taking nudes for him, but that didn't mean she couldn't do a classy nude shoot. And honestly, who didn't send nudes nowadays anyways? Would they really think so much less of her?

Alice decided that a bubble bath would be a good bridge. Her roommate was out for a night class, so Alice lit all the candles she could find, filled up the tub, and stripped down. She put her hair in a messy bun and slipped into the water. She set her camera to take pictures every ten seconds, then began posing.

She started coyly, with her breasts sitting just underneath the bubbles in the water. She slipped a long leg out of the water for the camera. She looked sensuously at the camera in the candlelight. Then she began to expose more, with her soapy breasts exposed. She twisted in the tub, so the very top of her ass was poking out of the bubbles while she looked sensuously over her shoulder. Then she picked up the camera and started with closer-ups. She looked up hungrily at the camera, her breasts exposed beneath her and glowing in the candlelight.

It was from that angle that she switched to video. She had dumbly volunteered an erotic "what I want you to do to me" speech. She had to deliver. She spoke softly and told a tender story about how much she wished he was in that tub with her. She talked about straddling him and riding him with the waves, her wet breasts caressing his chest. She culminated in a shared climax, "bringing us both to pure ecstasy together." People who saw it would know they were fucking, know she was telling fantasies for him, and know that she was doing most of the work, but they wouldn't see her as his whore.

In the end, Alice thought that she had straddled the lines between delivering his ask and maintaining her reputation quite well. It might be embarrassing to know others were watching her, but it could have been a lot more humiliating of content.

Alice deleted a few pictures where she hadn't been ready for the pose, then sent the bulk to Johnny. There were 72 pictures and the video. She smiled, knowing she had done a good job. Let them jerk off to her, she looked damn good in that tub. Alice was toweling off when the text came in. She rushed to it, looking forward to her orgasm permission.

Johnny said, "Not dirty enough. Do better."

Alice stared at the words. She had forgotten about her horniness somewhat as she had been performing, but now it came rushing back. The towel hanging from her hands brushed against her pussy, making her squirm. There was no permission. She had done all of it for nothing.

Another text from Johnny came in: "And I was intrigued by your 'dirty little tongue', but I guess it turns out its pretty tame. I might be busy next Friday after all."

Alice's heart leapt in terror. She should have been offended by the blatant coercion. She should have been indignant at his treatment of her. Hell, she should even be curious how he had seemed to rob her of orgasms outside of his permission. But none of those thoughts stayed in her mind. They were pushed out by the one, overarching, commanding terror: I won't be getting off.

This was followed by one more thought: I can't let that happen. I have to really earn it.

She worried only briefly about what others would think when they saw her pictures or video. It didn't matter anymore. If Johnny wanted a whore to show off to the world, let him. So long as she got her's.