Taking Them with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had made things worse by half-assing her photoshoot. Now she had to overcorrect. She raced to the lingerie store before it closed and dropped $300. Black lace, skintight leather, sky-high heels and a strange chain harness that subs wore on their chest. The cashier, who Alice seemed to recognize from one of her classes, gave Alice a look as she rang her up, but Alice didn't care. Her mind echoed with urgency: You lost it. Earn it back.

She raced back to her apartment and locked herself in her room. She stripped off her street clothes and looked down at the weird, expensive combination of sexy lingerie. All of it was designed to shape women's bodies for men's pleasure. To reveal, tease, amplify, and make appealing. All of it was degrading to women in general and Alice specifically. But Alice didn't care. She only wondered which one Johnny would like best.

"Be the whore, Alice," she coached herself. "Forsake dignity and be the whore."

She decided that after her last debacle, she needed to catch his attention back. She picked the chain harness. It covered nothing—it wasn't meant to—but it sent a clear message of submission. She donned the heels and a skinny black thong. She looked in the mirror. She looked good, she knew. She looked like a slut. But something was missing and she thought she knew what it was.

When Alice was a kid, she had had a dog. It was a big, black lab and she loved it. When it had died, she had kept its collar as a keepsake. Alice fished the collar out of her "sentimental" drawer. It was perfect. It was black leather, with spikes jetting out all around. Alice tightened it around her neck and looked again in the mirror. That was it. It was an outfit that screamed, "Sex slave."

Alice got to work. She wasn't coy this time. She took pictures of herself on her knees, starring up at the camera with an open mouth and desperate eyes. She laid on the bed, her neck hanging off the side and took pictures angled down at her. She took a video of a sexy dance, with lingering closeups on her tits as they swayed. She cycled through the outfits, repeating poses and dreaming up new ones. She googled "sexy poses for nudes", but found the results much too tame. She searched for "slutty whores pose for camera" and found better results. She took pictures for almost an hour. She had hundreds of pictures. Now it was time for the video.

She changed back into the slave outfit, still thinking he would find this the sexiest. She knelt on the ground and positioned the camera above her, looking down. She held her hands behind her back in a position of humility and servitude. Then she started talking.

"I'm Johnny's little whore. I want the world to know that I'm a filthy, worthless little slut who loves sucking dick and being fucked. I am so horny all the time and there's not a moment in my day where I'm not thinking about stuffing dick in my pussy." It wasn't necessarily false, either. Her horniness had been an obsession of her's all week. Even the things she was saying for Johnny's benefit weren't entirely wrong. Didn't she beg for Johnny to invite her over so she could suck his dick and earn her orgasm?

She talked and talked, degrading herself. She rubbed her hands on her chest and said, "I think my tits look best when they're covered with a nice, thick load." She opened her mouth wide and said, "Like a good little whore, I swallow every drop of the treat you give me." She looked deep into the camera and said, "I am a sexual toy and I don't care who knows it." She smiled coyly and added, "And it's been too long since anyone's played with me."

She ended with a direct appeal to Johnny: "Johnny, let me be a dirty little slut for you. Let me come over. Let me dance for you. Let me suck you off. Let me ride your hard dick. Don't you want this slutty little body? Don't you want to fuck my ass? My pussy? My throat?" She smiled widely. "I can make you happy. And I'm waiting for you." She licked her lips slowly and sensuously as she caressed her tits. Then she ended the recording.

350 still images. A twelve minute video. She had to download them all to her computer and upload them to a shareable folder, because there were too many to send. She scrolled through all of them, looking at how she displayed herself for his pleasure. She was now a pornstar. She should have been revolted, but she was only incredibly horny.

She sent the folder to Johnny and couldn't help but include one final appeal: "I hope you like my dirty little tongue better now. If I did good, did I earn a little something for my slutty little pussy?"

Naked on her bed, she watched as a small icon appeared in the folder, representing Johnny. She could even see which picture he was on as he scrolled through. He was taking his time, going painfully slow. She could tell which ones he liked, because he spent a long time on them. After almost a half hour, he finally got to the video. Alice timed it so she knew how far through it he was. After twelve minutes, the icon didn't move. It stood still for another twelve minutes, apparently as he watched it again.

Finally, a text came through: "Wow. You can be a damn good whore when you try." Alice glowed with the compliment, but her pussy was still dripping. Another text came through: "You may cum."

Alice rushed to her vibrator and threw herself down on her bed. She lasted maybe four seconds before her body was rocked with the orgasm. She cried out, not caring who heard it. As her body shook, some deep primal part of her wondered if Johnny would like how her tits were shaking. Then she was sitting on her bed, panting heavily. The needy whore in her was satisfied, if only for a moment. She took the vibrator off of her so she wouldn't needlessly trigger her next horniness cycle. She felt like she had ran a mile and was catching her breath.

She glanced over at the computer to see if Johnny was still in the folder.

There were a dozen icons at the top of the folder, each cycling through various images. One was watching the video. They were all men. Johnny had wasted no time in forwarding the link to the folder. She envisioned them out there, jerking off to her nude body, saving the images, sharing the link with other friends. She should have been humiliated. Instead, one satisfied thought rose to mind: I earned it. That's all that matters.

She watched the number of viewers rise. She fell asleep just as it broke 100.

When she woke up, Alice had fifteen new friend requests on Facebook—all men. Most of them had a mutual friend of Johnny, but some of them had none. Briefly, she thought about taking down the shared folder now that she had gotten her orgasm, but knew that probably wasn't a good idea. She didn't want to anger Johnny, for fear of endangering her next orgasm.

She vaguely felt like some sort of sexual pet, constantly begging for her next meal. She had gotten off barely ten hours ago and wasn't even really horny yet, but she was already wondering when her next orgasm would come. Would Johnny want her to come play whore for him in person? Or make more shareable content? Did it matter? Alice knew she would comply with anything in exchange for permission to cum.

When she got out of the shower, she had a text from Johnny: "I'm having a party tonight. Come earn an orgasm." The address followed.

Alice's heart leapt. The prospect of not allowing her neediness to grow off the charts was great. If she could keep ahead of her desperation, all the better for it. Alice envisioned herself being whisked off into a side room of a house to be facefucked by Johnny, then riding on his hip as eye candy all night. She was okay with that if it got her off at the end.

Alice's day was pretty great. She got some work done, some chores, and even got a few chapters through a book she had been meaning to start.

An hour before she was supposed to leave, Alice got dolled up. She wore short shorts and a halter top that she thought Johnny would like. Underneath, she wore skimpy black lace. She added her choker and heavy makeup. She looked like a sorority slut, but she thought that's what Johnny would want.

The instructions told her to park behind the house, which Alice thought was weird because almost everyone else was parked in front. There were two other cars parked in back. Two girls were standing next to them, watching her car with close attention. When she got out, the girls lost interest.

"Hi," Alice smiled warmly. "Have you guys seen Johnny?"

"Not yet," one girl said. "I'm hoping he gets here soon." She opened was rubbing the front of her jeans as she glanced back at the driveway.

"Wait, why are you waiting for him?" Alice asked. "I'm his date tonight."

One of the girls, a cute, very well-endowed blonde, smiled and said, "Oh honey. No you're not."

"You're the entertainment," the other girl, an Asian girl with long black hair, said. "We all are."

"What?" Alice was confused.

"Johnny's going to come back here with some skimpy outfits for us, and then we're going to go in there and entertain all the men," the blonde said. "And if we do everything right, Johnny is going to give us permission to get off." Her voice was breathy and needy as she spoke the last sentence. She added softly, "It's been almost three days."

Alice stared at them, dumbfounded. He had done this to multiple girls? And he expected them to parade as strippers through the house for the ogling eyes of dozens of men? She was a piece of meat to him. They all were.

"We're just strippers? We're his on-call strippers? That's so degrading," Alice sneered.

"Not just strippers," the Asian girl said. "Entertain them. In any way they way. I hope you came hungry, girl, because you're going to leave full."

Alice shook her head. "No, no... that's... that's not why I'm here."

"You're here for your orgasm," the Asian girl said. She gestured towards the house. "This is how you earn it."

Alice turned on her heel. She had become degrading porn. She had allowed Johnny to defile her however he wanted. She had begged and pleaded. But she was not going to whore herself out for his pleasure.

"Where are you going?" the blonde said.

"I'm not standing for this," Alice shook her head. "Or kneeling, or bending, or whatever else he expects you to do. I'm going home."

"No!" the blonde called, rushing after her. She threw herself between Alice and her car, her eyes wide. "You don't understand. He'll take them away. Trust me, I know."

"Take what away?" Alice frowned.

"Your orgasms. He's the only one who can give you permission. And he'll deny you that permission. You'll beg, you'll plead, you'll suck, you'll fuck, and he'll just shake his head. And at the end of it all, after he's broken your will and finally done all of the degrading things he wants to on you, he'll still have you dressing as a whore and parading around these parties. You won't win."

"I was fine before him..." Alice started, but the blonde cut her off.

"But this isn't before. There is not going back. You think a few days is bad? After two weeks, you'll be on his doorstep, begging to swallow whatever he wants to put down your throat if it means just a little relief. Trust me, I know.

"I first told him no when he wanted me to join in a harem fuck he was assembling of all of his conquests. I told him I wasn't the faintest bit bi-curious and I was done being his plaything. I was back four days later. He fucked me at his whim for eight days. At the end, he brought in five of his other bitches and had me eat them out, one by one, and then swallow his load before I was allowed to cum.

"It's not worth it. Be his whore now. If you don't, he'll still have you in the end, it'll just be harder getting there."

Alice set her jaw. "I'm not his whore. I'm going home. And I'm sorry that you sold out."

"Hello girls," a voice called out. The blonde giggled with delight and rushed over to Johnny, who had emerged from the back of the house carrying three cheerleader outfits. "The game starts in an hour. I figured you'd so some rounds now and see if anyone wants to do a kick-off."

"Fuck you, Johnny," Alice called out.

The other girls immediately grew quiet, but Johnny grinned his trademark grin.

"What's wrong, Alice? I thought your naughty little mouth would enjoy making some rounds."

"I'm not your whore," Alice said. "Not anymore. I'm going home. Don't bother calling me again."

"I won't call you," Johnny said, handing two of the outfits to the blonde and Asian girl. They immediately stripped and began sliding on the skimpy outfits. "You'll call me. I give you five days before you're leaving hour-long messages on my phone begging to get porked."

"In your dreams," Alice said. She opened her car door and stepped in. Before she closed it, she heard Johnny call, "Thirty days!"

Alice started the car and willed herself to leave. But curiosity kept her bound in place. Finally, she rolled down the window and said, "What?"

"Thirty days," Johnny said. "Normally I punish for two weeks, but you were rude to me. You'll go thirty days without getting off. And if you say no to me again, the clock resets."

"You're sick, Johnny," Alice said, rolling the window up again.

"You should know, I don't check my voicemail!," Johnny called. "Text is better." Then Alice's window was rolled up and she couldn't hear anymore. As she backed down the driveway, Alice saw the Asian girl going into the house, shaking her hips ridiculously. The blonde was kneeling down in front of Johnny on the back porch, with Johnny's hand in her hair.

Alice put both out of her mind and kept driving.

Alice put all thoughts of sex out of her mind. She committed herself to schoolwork, reading ahead in her classes and even writing papers that she assigned to herself, all to keep busy. Her apartment was immaculate, with Alice even telling her roommate to leave all her dishes for Alice to do. She needed to keep busy.

It was working. When Alice collapsed in bed, exhausted at the end of the day, she was too tired to think about her pussy. She went straight to sleep. Days 1, 2, and 3 passed like this. Alice was starting to feel pretty good.

She started having dreams around day 4. She was dressed in ridiculously sexist and degrading outfits, normally involving thick chains around her neck. She was on her knees, sucking dick with everything she had in her, swallowing load after load after load. Men would walk past and pinch her tits or slap her ass. Finally, worn out, pained, and with cum still dripping off her lips, she would beg to the abyss for permission to cum. "I'm been such a good little fucktoy," she'd say in a cute, highpitched voice. "Have I earned my reward, Master?" The booming voice from above would say, "No. Keep sucking." And the dream would repeat.

Alice would often awake from these dreams to find her fingers playing around her pussy. She would force herself to stop and ignore just how soaking wet she was. She would even get up in the middle of the night after one of these dreams, get dressed, and go back to homework or housework or any work to keep her busy. Days 5 and 6 passed in this miserable limbo.

It was day 7 that Troy called.

"Hey," he said awkwardly.

"Hi Troy," Alice said. "What's up?"

"Well... Shelby and I had a big fight."

"Did you break up?" Alice asked.

"No... I don't know. She stormed out. She said that she's going to the bar and going to go home with whoever asks. I'm... I'm fucking pissed."

"And you want to get even," Alice said.

"I guess," Troy said. "But... but I also don't want her to know."

Alice thought. She had been doing well. Maybe she should try 'breaking the curse'. Troy's dick had been impressive. The thought of it ramming into her pussy made her squirm. Of course, Troy was using her for sex, but... wasn't that what she was using him for too? Maybe it didn't have to mean anything. Maybe this was how she could get over it all. If that fat dick couldn't get her off, maybe there was no hope.

"Why don't I come make you feel better?" Alice said. "And it can just stay between us."

Alice wore the black lace beneath her coat, topped off with fishnets and garters. A leather choker was around her throat with a ring in the front—where one might attach a leash.

Troy opened the door and Alice stepped in, dropping the coat and displaying herself for him.

"Alice... geeze... what happened to you?"

Alice smiled coyly and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "I became fun. Try me out." He accepted the invitation and kissed her hard. One hand found her ass while the other groped at her chest. She felt the stiff, big dick she had come here for through his pants. She worked his belt, dropped the pants, and set it free.

Alice dropped to her knees and opened wide. His dick was big, but Alice was desperate. She took as much of it as she could before gagging, then tried again to go farther. While she bobbed on his dick, she massaged his balls with her fingers.

She was just beginning to pick up a rhythm when she realized that this wasn't actually going to do anything for her. She had done it on instinct. What the fuck? She had been to Johnny's twice and only once had done this for him. Why had she instinctively dropped to her knees for a man? The answer came to Alice's mind and she didn't like it: She had been mentally rehearsing this. Partially in her dreams and partially in her fantasies, she had rehearsed her 'earning' of her orgasm, and it usually involved debasing herself in some way. She had made blowjobs a natural reaction.

But she needed that dick nice and harm to get her off. She pulled her lips off of it with a pop. She couldn't stop her hands from giving it a couple strokes as she looked up at him.

"I want you to stuff you dick in me," Alice said. "Fucking fill me with it." She hesitated, wanting to add something, but knowing that it also came from her training with Johnny. She knew what she used to like and she knew what made her horny now. She had to choose. Alice decided to choose what Johnny had trained her with, because it was the best chance to get herself off. She could worry about its implications later. For now, she just needed to get off. She took a breath and told Troy, "And I want it dirty. Treat me like fucking trash."

He accepted the invitation, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the couch. He bent her over and pulled her panties down around her ankles. He spanked her hard twice, then put a massive hand at the back of her neck and forced her downward. He stuck his dick into her pussy from behind and began thrusting.

He was big, maybe even bigger than she remembered, but she was dripping and ready for him. He slid in easily, filling her. She let out a little gasp of surprise, then urged him, "Destroy me, Troy." He fucked her hard. After just a few seconds, he reached down and grabbed her hair. He pulled hard, arching her neck back. It hurt, but it felt so fucking good.

It felt amazing, but it was doing nothing for her. There was pleasure, but no hint of satisfaction approaching. She whimpered slightly, terror overcoming her. No, surely Johnny was not the only one. Surely a big dick stuffing her pussy could get her there. For a man who just had his dick worshipped by a whore's tongue, Troy lasted a long time. But eventually she knew he was going to cum soon. She had one thing left—one last trick that Johnny had engrained in her.

"Give me permission to cum," Alice cried out.

"What?" Troy said, and there was a brief hesitation in his thrusts.

"Permission. Give me permission."

"You have my permission to cum," Troy said hesitantly. Then he began picking up his pace again and added more confidently, "Cum for me, you slut. Cum." Obviously he thought it was more of the kink that Alice had brought over with her. For Alice, it was her only hope. She absorbed the words, knowing she had been a good little whore for Troy tonight. Knowing she had earned it. But nothing happened. She had earned it, but he didn't have the ability to give it.