Taking Them with Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy was about to cum. Instinct kicked in again and Alice pulled him out and knelt down again in front of him. She buried her fingers in her pussy and opened wide. She wrapped her hands around his massive member and began pumping. When he came, she directed the first blast into her mouth. Then she directed the rest of his cum onto her tits. She looked up into his eyes as she swallowed like a good girl. Then, her chest still covered with his cum, she licked him clean and sucked the last bits of cum out of his dick.

"Holy shit baby," Troy said.

"I should get out of here," Alice said, looking down at his dick as it slowly lose size. She smiled up at him and said, "But if you feel like getting back at your girl again, give me a call." She winked, gathered her things, and left.

On the way home, she wondered why she had offered more to Troy. He couldn't do anything for her. But she knew that if he called again, she would go.

She also knew that all she had done tonight was wake the giant inside her. She was so fucking horny. And now she knew for sure that only Johnny could solve that for her.

Alice woke up on day 8 and tried to ignore her dripping, aching, needing pussy. Every little move set her off. She tried to do homework, but she could only think of Troy's dick buried inside her. She did dishes, but the soap on the sponge made her think of the cum spewing on her chest. She had gotten away with it for seven days, but now she knew she wasn't going to get away with it anymore. The desperate horniness inside her mind directed her thoughts to only one thing.

And she knew that Johnny was the solution to her problem. Gloating, derogatory, Johnny. She knew she hated him, but... some part of her also hated herself. She had been warned. The big-titted blonde had told her that this might happen. But she hadn't listened. If Alice had worn the uniform and whored herself out that night, she could have just gotten off and kept going with her life. Was that so hard?

Alice remembered when she had committed to sacrificing her dignity. That was her problem. She tried to reclaim that dignity. If she had left it in Johnny's possession, she wouldn't be such a mess right now.

She would have to make it up to him. And there would be no half-assing it this time. She would have to go all the way.

When Johnny got home that night, he found Alice in his hallway outside his door. A thick choker was around her neck and a ballgag was in her mouth. There was a chain leash attached to the choker. Its handle was set on top of Johnny's doorhandle. She was completely naked, but in red bodypaint she had the words, "Johnny's Sorry Little Slut" painted on her chest.

Johnny looked down at her, considering. He took his phone out, took a picture of her, and then typed out a full text. Alice knew that she was being sent to all his friends right now, but didn't care. He picked up the handle of the leash and pulled her inside. She followed his direction on her hands and knees, like a dog.

It was filthy sex. He had no respect for her. She gagged hard on his shaft and took more. She danced like the world's filthiest stripper. He shoved his dick up her ass and pulled on the chain as he did. He came over her body while she begged for more disgrace. He slapped her face, her tits, and her ass. After his first orgasm, he left her in the bedroom without a word. After an hour of playing video games, he came back in and they picked up right where they left off.

It was hours. It was painful and degrading. And Alice found, to her own horror, that she absolutely loved every moment of it.

After Johnny's second orgasm, she knelt on the floor awaiting her neck orders. Johnny stood over her and smiled.

"I accept your apology," he said.

Alice smiled and her pussy quivered for just a moment.

"How long has it been?"

"Eight days since this bitch disobeyed you," Alice said softly. "Nine days since my last orgasm."

"Then you have twenty-two days of punishment left," Johnny said with a little pat on her head.

Alice's moan of desperation escaped her throat involuntarily.

"If I don't discipline you, you'll learn nothing," Johnny said. "But it's good to know that you're sorry. And that it won't happen again."

Alice choked back a tear and said, "It won't happen again. I promise. I'll do anything you want."

"I know," Johnny said. "And I have a lot I want."

It had taken eight days to break Alice's will. But even despite the degradation and fucking, it was somehow easier to handle after she had submitted again.

On day 9, Johnny texted her instructions to get a tattoo. She followed to the letter, getting a tramp stamp reading, "Johnny's Property".

On day 10, he ordered her over again, where he tied her to the foot of his bed and shoved his dick down her throat. He came in her mouth, left her for a little while, and came back a little while later. They repeated this throughout the day, until he untied her and sent her home at night.

On day 11, Alice didn't hear from him, so she made another series of videos declaring herself to be his slut, dancing, and blowing her dildos for the camera.

On day 12, Troy called again. He fucked her dirty and hard, but she didn't cum.

Alice found that the longer she went without cumming, her mind was beginning to empty. She thought less about anything but sex. She took orders, especially from men, and performed vigorously, but her capacity for actual thought was slowly ebbing away.

On day 13, Alice attended one of Johnny's harem sessions, where he brought in eight or nine of his bitches, had them all play with each other, and then he wandered around the room sticking it in any hole he wanted. As Alice ate out one of Johnny's properties—a redhead with perky tits—she found that this property was just as wet as Alice was. At the end, Johnny gave permission to cum to all girls except Alice. Alice listened to their moans of pleasure as she whimpered in the middle. Just to drive the humiliation home, Johnny ordered each girl to spit on Alice as they left. Johnny explained that it was part of Alice's punishment.

On day 14, Alice didn't hear anything again. She made more porn, this time emailing each of Johnny's friends who accessed her previous one to let them know there was more.

On day 15, Alice spent the whole day with her vibrator stuck up her pussy, moaning at the ceiling.

On day 16, Alice was one of the entertainment girls for Johnny's poker night. She was dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and made her way around the room, blowing and fucking however Johnny's friends wanted. She found that the blonde from the football night was there too. The guys determined that the night would end by having them make out on the floor as each man jerked off onto them. Their saliva mixed with the men's cum as they kissed. Alice remembered that the blonde originally didn't like other girls, but performed admirably. At the end, she was gifted an orgasm by Johnny. Alice wasn't.

On day 17, Alice made more porn.

On day 18, she made even more porn. She found that her lingerie expenses had caught up with her, so she began to look for ways to sell the porn online to buy more. She signed up for a cam girl service and made a few dollars.

On day 19, Alice was called by Johnny for a blowjob. She sucked him off while he gamed, and then he sent her off.

On day 20, Troy called. Alice sucked him off. She didn't even both having him stick her pussy, unless he wanted it. It would just agitate her more.

On day 21, three weeks after Alice had begun her punishment, Alice was just finishing a cam girl session when she had a sort of awakening. She realized that she hadn't actually had a real thought for almost two weeks. She was just going through the motions. With this realization came the thought that she was so desperately in need of an orgasm that nothing else mattered. She let herself retreat into thoughtlessness again, almost as a survival act.

On day 22, Alice was one of eight entertainment girls for a pool party Johnny threw. Skimpy bikinis didn't last long. She counted eighteen blowjobs, five pussy-fucks, and two anal sessions. All other seven girls were gifted orgasms at the end of the night. Alice's mind was too empty to register her jealousy.

On day 23, Alice realized she needed some more money for sexy things for her porn sessions. She Facebook messaged a few guys from her classes, offering "whatever they wanted for an hour" for a hundred bucks. She spent the day making rounds and ended up with $725 at the end. The extra $25 came from a tip one of the men had given her.

On day 24, Johnny had Alice come over. He fucked her ass three times—he was in a mood—and then sent her home.

On day 25, Johnny told Alice that his buddy Kevin was having a bad day. She was to go over to him and cheer him up. Kevin had a thing for superheros, so Alice dressed as one of his favorites and spent the day with his dick her mouth and pussy. One point, he played "Supervillain", tied her up, and then made her choke on his dick. When Alice left, Kevin was in a better mood.

On day 26, Alice did another round of whoring herself out. She made $800 and bought something frilly for Johnny. She took a series of pictures and sent them to Johnny and his friends.

On day 27, Alice was told that Johnny's friends liked the pictures she sent yesterday, so she made rounds to three of them so they could fuck her in it.

Day 28 was a quiet day, so Alice spent it on the cam girl site making money and resting her fuckholes.

On day 29, Alice knew that she had one day left. She also knew that Johnny would have something planned for her punishment finale. She rested, her mind blank and staring at the walls. She wanted to be ready to do whatever Johnny wanted the next day, so she didn't strain herself much. At night, Johnny sent her instructions.

She woke up, did her makeup, and left the house completely naked—as per his instructions. She went to the very same house where she had betrayed Johnny and got out of the car. He was there.

"Have you learned your lesson, little slut?" Johnny asked, almost compassionately.

"Yes, Master," Alice nodded timidly.

"And will you ever disobey me again?"

"Never," Alice shook her head.

"What are you?" Johnny's eyes narrowed.

The words poured of her mouth quickly: "I'm your fucktoy. Your slut. Your whore. Your bitch. I'm... I'm whatever you want me to be."

"Ok, ok. Don't hurt yourself." Johnny patted her arm comfortingly. Alice wondered if he was hard and if he would like a blowjob.

"Come on inside," Johnny said.

There were about a dozen guys in the room, many of whom had fucked her in the last week. She saw Kevin in the corner, eyeing her bare tits hungrily.

"So here's what's going to happen," Johnny said. "These are the same guys that you disappointed that night when you disobeyed. So you're going to make it up to them however they want it. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Alice nodded. She stepped forward to the closest man, prepared to ask him where he would like to stick it. Johnny stopped her and added, "Also, we're going to record you. You're okay with that, right?"

"Whatever you want," Alice nodded. "Whatever I can do to please."

"Good girl," Johnny said. Several of the guys around the room pulled out their phones.

Alice started by giving one man a blowjob. It was pretty straightforward. He came on her tits and then she licked herself clean, using her finger to retrieve the cum where her tongue couldn't reach.

The next man pulled her hair and fucked her ass. As he was giving it to her, another man stepped forward and shoved his dick in her mouth. She let them pump her full of cum from both ends.

The next man tied her to the kitchen table and fucked her pussy. That was a bit of a rest for Alice, because she could just rest and let him fuck her.

The next man covered his dick in whipped cream. She licked him clean, blew him, and then licked him clean again.

She kept going. Most of it was supposed to be degrading, but Alice wasn't thinking anymore. She hadn't been thinking for weeks. She had become a whore in the recent weeks, so this was just another day for her.

One man choked her and she actually blacked out. When she came too, she found that he had finished inside her, but wanted licked clean. She went back to work, begging for apologies for her time spent without pleasing them.

As she went, other men showed up. She serviced them too. One guy said that he wanted to fuck her while kissing another girl, so Johnny called another girl. She was there in fifteen minutes. While she playfully kissed him and invited him to feel her tits, the man was fucking Alice's ass.

Some of the guys wanted the new girl, but Johnny reminded them that they were there to punish Alice. One guy insisted and Johnny had him take the new girl away. Alice didn't see either of them again for the rest of the day.

Alice lost count. She was sore and tired, but every new order that was given to her was like gospel. She acted vigorously.

Finally, after she finished licking a man clean, she turned around and there was no new man in front of her. She looked around the room. Most men had left after they got off, but a few had stuck around to finish filming her. The only ones left were ones that she had already serviced.

Johnny stepped forward. "You did good girl," he smiled. "But we're not done here." He gestured to his friends and they began to meander away, apparently satisfied that their work was done.

Johnny set her on the kitchen table and looked down at her. Her makeup was smeared, her hair was tangled, and dried cum decorated her body. He smiled.

"What are you thinking right now?" Johnny asked.

"I... I want to get fucked," Alice said dumbly. "That's the only thing I can think of. I... fuck, it doesn't even matter what hole. Fuck my pussy, my throat, my ass, by tits, my hands, and anything else you want. Please! Just... just fuck me."

"You're a slobbering, needy, little whore right now," Johnny advised her. "Would you agree?"

"Yes, oh god yes," Alice nodded.

"It wasn't long ago that you broke up with me for being too sexual," Johnny said.

"I did? Oh god, I'm so sorry," Alice said. "Do you want to fuck me? I can apologize with my tongue. Or whatever you want me to use."

"I'm going to get you off in a minute here, but I want you to remember that this is what it's like when I withhold my permission," Johnny said. "You have no defense. You will become a babbling whore who can't think of anything else but being abused by men. Convince me you understand that and I'll get you off."

"Oh Johnny, I understand," Alice said rapidly. The words "get you off" bounced around her brain. She had to earn this. There was no more dignity to push through. There was just the whore, begging for a proper fucking. "I understand so well. You're the boss. You control me. You control my slutty little pussy and every one of the glorious orgasms. You say the word and I'll dance. You say the word and I'll suck. Tell me who, when, where, how, and wearing what. I'll be the obedient little bitch, I promise you. Oh Johnny, please pound my dripping little pussy and make me your fucktoy. I... I need it so fucking bad."

Alice hadn't even seen when he had pulled down his pants, but she gasped when he entered her. There was that glorious dick again.

"Master, I am your fuckdoll," she said in her breathy, broken voice. She locked eyes with him. "I will do anything you want me to do to anyone you want me to do it to. I am nothing. I am worthless. Fuck me like a worthless whore, please. I beg you. There is nothing else but your dick and your satisfaction."

He picked up a rhythm and smiled that smile that she loved. He reached out with one strong hand and wrapped it around her throat.

"I am your property," Alice said through tightened windpipes. "Fuck me. Whore me out. Abuse me. Oh god, abuse me."

"Do you like this?"

"I love it. I love it so much."

"Whore."

"Yes. Yes I am your whore."

"Slut."

"Your slut, sir."

"Bitch."

"You have broken me like a good little bitch."

"Cum for me, slut. You have my permission."

Her pussy exploded in pleasure. His dick pumped into her and drove her to ecstasy. She cried out, partially in pain and partially in pleasure. His grip tightened on her throat. It was the closest to heaven she had ever felt. It didn't stop, but kept riding waves and waves of pleasure through her mind.

Johnny began grunting and she felt him buckle inside her as she came.

When it finally ended, he was pulling his pants back on. Alice found that thoughts were suddenly coming easier to mind. She knew what she had just done. She felt sticky, defiled, and pained. But that was who she was now.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Johnny asked, looking down at her on the kitchen table.

"I believe so," Alice said, but glanced down at his belt. "But if you'd like to teach me again I'm sure I can retain more." She opened her mouth in invitation. Johnny smiled.

"That's that dirty little mouth again," he said. Alice smiled. She wanted to go home, of course, but if Johnny wanted more she would give him anything.

He left her naked in the stranger's house, covered in cum. She drove home, appreciating her recently cleared mind and the nice afternoon.

It was two weeks later. Alice was working on homework when a text came in. It was from Johnny. She was entertainment at a party that night. She smiled. It had been a few days since her last orgasm. She was glad to have an opportunity to earn one.

"I'll be there, sir," Alice replied. She added, "Are you sure I can't suck you off a little early? ;)"

It was good to tease him. He was the holder of her orgasms, of course. And she knew that in order to keep functioning, she needed to keep him happy and horny. She needed to earn it.