Taking Up when Gramps Left Off Ch. 02

Story Info
Going on a boat Holiday with mum and gran.
2.7k words
4.66
15.7k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers

The next morning mum was first to wake at seven-thirty, I had slept in a deep sleep and felt relaxed although had to calm things down with mum and gran who were fighting for space in the bathroom, I said, "I'll call the boat company and tell them we'll be a little late, we can now take our time to shower and dress then go for a relaxing breakfast."

My cock was stiffening looking at their naked bodies, mum and gran showered together as I shaved, then I showered as they dressed. I phoned the boatyard, there was no problem, the boat was ready for us. Mum and gran were dressed so casually, they both looked so sexy in their tops and leggings.

We arrived at the boatyard, the boat was amazing, the main bedroom was excellent, the lounge was so comfortable, the kitchen and bathroom were so functional, gran said, "We can have lunch and dinner at different restaurants but we should have our breakfasts here, this kitchen is excellent."

Mum said, "We should do that, we then won't be under any pressure in the mornings, we find a good butcher and can have a full English breakfast every morning."

I had already been instructed on the controls of the boat; it was so easy, the navigation system was also easy to use, I then asked the guy who had instructed me if there was a good butcher around, he told me where it was and mum and gran went to the butchers as I unloaded the suitcases and wine onto the boat.

Twenty minutes later we set off on the boat, it was so easy to control; I let gran and mum try steering the boat, they both were good at it and had no problems controlling it, we were just taking it easy and arrived at the lunch restaurant just after twelve; we moored the boat with no problems; I knew then that this holiday was going to be great fun.

Lunch was excellent, gran and mum both enjoyed it, everything was so relaxing, I didn't drink over lunch, mum and gran finished a bottle of wine with their meal, as we got back to the boat the sun had come out, it was a lovely day, gran said as I climbed onto the boat, "Jack, we'll help you cast off then Jill, I think it's time to get our bikinis on, it's a great day for sunbathing."

Mum and gran cast off beautifully then went into the cabin, they reappeared five minutes later in their bikinis, both their tops were struggling to hold in their massive tits, they both looked incredible, I smiled when I saw them, gran smiled back and said, "You like them don't you?"

I laughed and said, "I hope you've stocked up with lots of sun cream, it'll take a lot just to cover yours and mum's massive tits."

Both gran and mum laughed, gran said, "I've plenty of everything Jack, I've even brought some Coconut Oil if you want to give me a titty fuck, it makes them nice and slick for your big cock when I squeeze my girls tight against your cock as you ride my girls."

Mum and gran then made space on the deck to accommodate two sun loungers, when they lay on the loungers they couldn't be seen from the waterside, they were now sunbathing nude; it was a lovely sight. I had calculated that it would take two hours to reach our destination; I was looking forward to docking as I could then sunbathe and have a glass of wine.

We docked just after four, once again, mum and gran secured the boat, we were safe for the night, the Swan restaurant was one hundred yards from where we docked, the hanging flower baskets looked incredible, mum said, "That restaurant looks so nice, let's dress for dinner tonight."

They had put their bikinis back on for the docking, we docked in a secluded area, which was good, I was told to strip naked and gran and mum would apply my sun cream, when I got my wine, mum and gran wanted some too, there were three of us now lying naked on the two loungers, we stayed there until five-thirty, gran went first for a shower, mum was kissing me so affectionately, she said, "Do you enjoy anal Jack?"

I smiled and said, "I'd love to fuck your tight ass, mum?"

She kissed me again and said, "Gran's got Coconut Oil, I'll get gran to lube my ass when we get back from dinner, thinking of your monster cock inside my ass is making me so horny, I was also thinking that mum and I should do a peep show for you, would you be interested in us doing that for you?"

"What kind of peep show, mum?"

Mum smiled and said, "A naughty one, would it arouse you to watch gran and I fucking each other? We want to make you very horny, I'm sure that watching us being intimate with each other would arouse you?"

"Just looking at your beautiful bodies arouses me, what do you use when you fuck each other?"

Mum grinned and said, "We have lots of toys, we have a couple of strap-ons, I could fuck her pussy and you could ass fuck her as I do it, would you like to watch us eat each other's pussy? When we do these things, it makes us both so horny, then your monster cock satisfies with a great fucking."

Gran came out onto the deck, wearing a towelling bathrobe, she said, "That's a powerful shower, Jill, give your clit a blast with it, that'll get it tingling, are we eating at seven? The shower is now free, Jack, do you want me to dress sexily tonight?"

"Gran, you always look sexy, I'll shave when mum's showering, that'll save a little time, how about us having a bottle of Champagne before we go to the Swan?"

We all wanted that, the closeness of being in the boat showed up as we were dressing but we managed it, we had a nice bottle of Champagne and left for the restaurant, mum and gran were both showing a cock stiffening amount of tit. The food was excellent, gran loved it, it was her type of restaurant, warm and friendly, delicious food and a wonderful atmosphere, gran said she'd be happy staying here for the next ten days.

As we walked back to the boat, mum said, "Mum, when we get back on the boat, will you lube my ass as I want Jack to ass fuck me tonight, better still we get Jack aroused by giving him a little peep show then lube my ass, tomorrow night you can think up something nice to do with Jack, I'm so horny tonight."

Gran smiled and said, "No problem Jill, I'll make your pussy wet then lube your ass, when we get into the cabin, let's all get naked, Jill and I will do a little show for you, we'll both be looking to see how hard your cock gets, you sit on the chair, Jill and I will give you a great show."

I couldn't believe how good the show was, seeing them naked stiffened my cock, as they kissed and touched each other so intimately, I took a gamble and said, "Wow what you're doing is so erotic, is it ok if I take some pictures?"

They both looked at each other, they both smiled, mum said, "No problem Jack, any pictures or videos are only for our eyes, mum and I will fist soon, you can video that and do some close ups as we eat each other's pussy. I'm hot for your cock Jack, mum can video it when you ass fuck me, do you have a camera stand then we can set it up to video when we're having a threesome?"

I got off the chair, my cock was rock hard now, I got my camera bag, showed mum the camera stand then put a Zeiss lens into my Canon camera, I started snapping pictures and as they felt each other's pussy I zoomed in, both their pussies were dripping wet. They started sucking each other's clit as they finger fucked, I videoed that and did more close-ups, I said, "You are both so natural with this, when you see porn pictures you know the models are doing it for the money, you're doing it because you love it, we should make a porn film and call it 'Keeping it in the Family.' I've enough cameras and lighting to do it."

Gran came off mum's clit and said, "I'd love to do that Jack, I love watching good porn, it makes you think of nicer ways to do things, if we do that then Jill and I must wear wigs and disguise our faces. We are both models and know how to put on a show, I'm going to take some pictures of your monster cock, we could sell a video easily with your cock as the main attraction."

I took so many pictures of them, they both posed for me, looking straight at the camera as they ran their tongues up and down the other's sex slit. They were both comfortable with what they were doing, gran came in mum's mouth, mum cum kissed us both, I got five magnificent pictures when mum stuck her tongue out with a huge blob of gran's cum on her tongue.

Gran then lubed mum's ass with the Coconut Oil, they'd certainly done this before as gran was ass fucking mum with four fingers and going so deep with her fingers. Gran put a coating of lube on my cock and went to take the camera off me, I told her it was auto focus, just point and click, I also showed her the video button.

Gran used a tissue to take the Oil off her fingers, I gave her the camera as mum got on all fours, with her beautiful butt at the bottom of the bed, I positioned the bulbous head of my cock on the center of her tight asshole, gran said, "The cameras rolling, slide it up her slowly, the definition is fantastic, is it HD?"

I told gran it was as I slid inside mum, it felt so good and tight, mum gasped as she took my full length on the first push, mum said, "Oh my god Jack, I never imagined that your big boy would feel so good, the head of your cock is hitting my G-spot, it feels incredible, don't worry though I can take it, get a good rhythm going and make my tits wobble, mum make sure you get that on video."

Mum had her first vaginal orgasm four minutes later, her whole body quivered as she came, I was relentless in pounding her tight ass, gran was everywhere with the camera, filming her tits wobbling, going underneath videoing my heavy balls slapping against her as mum had her second orgasm, I said, "Gran, give me the camera and get on the bed so mum can eat your pussy and I'll video that."

Gran gave me the camera, I filmed my cock going in and out of mum's ass as gran got on the bed spreading her legs, mum then leaned down eating gran's pussy, it was so like the picture I'd found on the USB stick, this time it was my cock doing the business not Gramps's, amazingly both mum and gran climaxed within seconds of each other and a couple of seconds later, I shot my load inside mum's tight asshole. As I pulled out, mum stuck her tongue out, I videoed the blob of spunk on mum's tongue, mum then cum kissed gran and did the same with me, ten minutes later we were intertwined and fast asleep in our bed.

The next nine days flew in, I told gran and mum that it was the best holiday I'd ever had; they agreed with me; the enjoyment we had shared, we had done so much together; gran and mum were now both capable of controlling the boat, every day had been an adventure. We didn't have one poor meal; the sun shone every day and we all had wonderful tans. Although we were taking a lot of wine back home with us, we had drunk a lot, but none of us had been drunk.

The sex we had was incredible, we had done so many naughty things, one night I had ass fucked gran as mum fucked her pussy with a strap on, that was incredible and we'd repeated it with mum the next night. Every night we were videoing things, I checked three nights ago and we had over four hours of hard-core video plus hundreds of very dirty pictures. When I get home, I'll edit the videos and catalogue the pictures, with the videos we could have a great compilation of hard-core sex.

As we checked the boat back into the boatyard, mum said, "Jack, let's book this again for next year, we could all have another glorious holiday."

We then drove home, I agreed we would use gran's bedroom; it was the biggest and easily had the most space along with an enormous en-suite bathroom. We soon got into a great routine sharing gran's bed, I arranged lighting in mum's bedroom, which was ideal for shooting porn. One day mum and gran had been in the city, I got home just after six and when I went into the kitchen I didn't recognise gran and mum, both were wearing wigs and their makeup changed how they looked, both were showing a cock stiffening amount of tit and that's how I recognised them.

During our time on the boat, I was looking after mum and gran at least twice a day each, we'd watch a lot of porn together, if the signal was strong enough to watch it. We all loved it but being in the house allowed it to be much more spontaneous. It was now three times a day for each of them and it was so varied.

At home it was so much easier, I was sure that the sex we had as a threesome was better than anything on the porn channels as our hearts were in it. We even tried a couple of videos where we acted in it, either gran or mum would do the filming, these were great fun and very dirty.

Six weeks after we got home, mum went to her gynaecologist as he hadn't had her period for six weeks, she thought it was maybe her age but no; she was pregnant, and the baby was healthy. Mum and gran were over the moon, mum said, "Jack, I'm giving you a little brother but nobody must know that you're the father."

I was happy too, we all worked closer now, mum's tits increased by four cup sizes, we made many incredible videos of me tit fucking her and shooting my load all over her massive tits and mouth. At first, it didn't restrict the sex that gran, mum and I were having but as the months flew in and mum's bump was getting bigger, the safest way to do it with her was in the spoon position. Gran was doing more work in the wine company whose sales were increasing every month but mum was constantly telling her to take it easy because of her age.

Near the end of mum's pregnancy, she realised she must also take it easy as she was getting tired easily. A healthy boy was born on the day he was due. The name of father was recorded as unknown, mum joked about this in case she was seriously questioned about it and said if she was asked, "It could have been any one of the five guys I had that night!"

The christening was very low-key, but we partied afterwards. Two and a half months later, we all went on a cruise, in the same boat, with Barry as a family, again it was a wonderful holiday, Barry was too young to appreciate that holiday but in the following years he grew to love our annual cruise on the Norfolk Broads.

The End.

Please give 5 Stars as more people will read the story.

Comments and suggestions are welcome as they will give me an insight into how to improve my stories.

jack1107

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers