All Comments on 'Tale of Two Thieves'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Follow up please.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

A beautifully told tale.

Will there be more?

tomasnytomasny8 months ago

Great story! How Gabriel solved his moral dilemma? Would he stay or would he just steal the jewelry? Please continue with part 2.

DevinterDevinter8 months agoAuthor

@Dessertman and Anon - I didn't plan to write a second part to this story. I quite liked how the ending is a bit ambiguous and if I add a second part I'd likely have to resolve that and pick one side or the other, which I am not sure that I wish to do. Plus this story is part of the Crime & Punishment challenge and it's continuing all through-out September, so the next part would have to be delayed until October at least even if I were to write it. Apologies!

Eagle51353Eagle513532 months ago

I would like to see a follow-up story with him falling in love with her, and with her doing things to him that he can't resist her. She makes him, hers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...