Tale of Two Thieves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming! I'm gonna cuuuuuum!" She wailed out in ecstasy as she pressed her face into the sheets again. I watched as her body twitched and shuddered, then continued to drive into her, even harder. Her whole body shook and spasmed with the force of it, and her fingers became a blur as they stroked her swollen clit, sending her higher than the top of the stratosphere. Then her entire body was frozen in place for a moment, her mouth opened wide in a soundless scream, and her pussy clenched around my length so hard I could barely move anymore. Her juices splashed out and ran down my cock, dripping onto the sheets beneath us. I continued to plunge into her, feeling her orgasm run through her, driving me on.

"Oh Gabriel.." she said, and pulled away from me a little, still shuddering. She turned around on her back again, looking up at me with an euphoric expression. Her hand slid along my chest, stroking my skin, and then she grasped my throbbing shaft firmly, holding onto it as if it were the most precious thing in the world. "You have given me so much tonight, but there's something else I desire that you could provide for me.." She began to stroke my length slowly, spreading her wetness over me. Her words made me shiver with anticipation, and I was barely able to control myself as I watched her pleasuring my cock.

Her voice was sweet, as was her scent, and the look in her eyes as she spoke to me, begging me for what she desired. "Tell me, Melanie.. Tell me what you want.." My tone was grave, filled with lust and desire. I wanted to please her as much as I could before the deed was done. She gave me a curious expression, then grinned.

"I want you in my bottom, Gabriel," she purred, letting go of my cock. It was wet and shiny from our combined juices. "It has been a very long time since I've been penetrated down there, but I think you will fill me nicely.." She licked her lips, staring at it hungrily, as if she wanted to just sink her mouth onto it right then and there, and it twitched at the thought. The corners of her mouth curled upward into an almost desperate smile. "Don't be shy.. Take what you want from me, Gabriel.. Use me to your heart's content.."

Her voice was honey to my ears. She got back on her hands and knees, then raised her ass up and arched her back, presenting her swollen, dripping pussy, and her round, full butt. She turned her head, staring at me over her shoulder. "Please..?" She gasped softly. "Take what is yours.." Her body begged for me. It was a beautiful sight that I wasn't going to let go to waste.

I couldn't resist the urge to feel her, so I grabbed onto her soft, round flesh and squeezed, then gave it yet another playful slap, listening to her gasp with pleasure. Anal sex was something I had never tried before, but always been curious about. I took my cock in one hand and spread her cheeks apart with the other, holding onto her tightly. She was completely open and vulnerable to me now, her little asshole clenching in anticipation of my invasion. It looked like it was winking at me. She reached down to her pussy and smeared the juices that covered it along her anus.

I felt myself beginning to quiver with need as I placed the tip of my cock against the tiny opening of her asshole and began to push, feeling the walls inside of her pulsating and squeezing. Melanie groaned with pleasure, letting me know how much she enjoyed the sensation of my thick girth stretching her open. I let my fingers dig into her flesh as I pushed forward, feeling her back arch further under my hands. Then, inch by inch, I slid myself deeper and deeper, until my pelvis bumped up against her buttocks. "Fuck.. That's so deep.." Melanie murmured, and I watched her squeeze her breasts tightly as she lay beneath me, unable to move for a moment. "It feels like you are in my chest.." Her words were laboured and full of pleasure.

"Do you want me to go slowly?" I asked, as I started to slide out of her again, only to drive back inside, feeling her slick flesh all around me. The heat that was coming off of her body was making me dizzy with need. My heart was pounding hard in my chest and I couldn't think straight. All that mattered in that instant was my release and pleasing the woman below me.

"I don't mind a little pain with my pleasure.. But be gentle at first, please.." She gasped, shuddering under my touch as I reached for her breasts, kneading them in my hands, feeling the weight of them. Then I began to thrust into her gently, going just a bit deeper with each movement. "You are so big.. I feel you everywhere, inside of me, like your cock is in my belly.." Her words were the sweetest honey and it made my body tingle as I listened to them. She pushed herself back against me, taking me in deeply each time. The eagerness of her movements were such a turn on.

I began to move faster, thrusting rather wildly. She seemed to like it, letting out little yelps as if she had never felt anything like this before, and then she started to moan again, gasping, "Yes.. YES!" I pounded her ever slightly harder, grabbing her waist to hold her in place so that I could slide into her all the way. Each time I slammed into her, my balls slapped up against her swollen clit. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, but wanted her to enjoy this fully before I reached my climax. It wasn't long until she reached her own peak again, screaming and shuddering with pleasure, begging me to go faster. I fucked her like that for as long as I could before finally reaching my limit. My body was burning up with the desire to cum and my mind went blank with ecstasy.

"Melanie!", I cried out, holding onto her tight. My cock throbbed and shot load after load deep into her anus, filling her completely with my seed. She was clenching her ass around me tightly, milking every last drop from me that she could, and it felt so intense that I couldn't hold myself up anymore, and fell on top of her. We both let out a collective sigh, savouring the pleasure of the moment. Our bodies were drenched in sweat and we breathed hard. The sound of our breath mingled with the thumping of my heartbeat in my ears.

"Ohhh.." she purred softly, still shuddering with bliss as she squeezed me tighter. "That was incredible.. Thank you, Gabriel." She turned her head around as far as she could, her expression full of bliss, and it was clear to me how grateful she was for everything I had done. I reached down to kiss her. Her soft lips melted against mine, making my head spin. My cock was still buried in her ass, slowly shrinking down. We kissed for quite some time, despite the awkward angle. Finally, her lips curled up into a seductive smile. "Are you ready for bed? I think it's time we get a good night's sleep and dream of this lovely evening that has just transpired.." She winked at me, making my face flush.

"I suppose that would be wise, hmm?" I grinned, and we got off the bed together. Melanie crawled over to the pillows on her belly, looking back over her shoulder at me. I took the opportunity to admire her gorgeous ass one more time. It was glistening with our mixed juices, and her asshole was swollen and a little sore-looking. She removed the blankets and climbed into the bed, holding up the covers for me to join her. I lay down next to her, feeling her arms wrap around my neck as she kissed me again. I found it incredibly alluring that she was ready to go to sleep with her bottom full of my love juices, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"I must admit, Gabriel.. That was even better than I could have hoped for.. Thank you again," she whispered, kissing me tenderly. She pulled me into her warm embrace, cradling me against her soft body. She nuzzled up against me and snuggled closer, humming with pleasure. Her pearl necklace felt cool against my bare flesh as I lay there. And as she held me then, I felt struck with guilt. I had come here to rob this woman, and to steal away with her precious belongings. I was supposed to be the man with no morals, and yet.. As I looked at her then, showering me with an affection that I had never known before, I could feel the lump in my throat. I caught myself wondering, if I would politely ask for her to give me something of monetary value, would she do so willingly?

Melanie fell asleep next to me rather quickly. I listened to her breathing, which grew deeper and slower until it stopped for a moment, and then she took another breath. She looked peaceful, and content, and she held onto me like I was the greatest treasure in her house full of valuables. The expression on her sleeping face was so serene that it reminded me of what a kind person she was. And of how unkind my mother had been. How I didn't believe in love and affection, and thought it was something only fools would chase, like a child chasing a butterfly. And now I was beginning to see that I might have been wrong. This was not a woman full of venom and hatred, but one who just wanted someone to love and be loved by. And I was beginning to think that she deserved to be happy. Did I have it in me to shatter her trust? But then I realized I already had, for entering her home - and her - under false pretences, pretending to be someone I wasn't.

I actually made an attempt to sleep for a while, but my mind was too occupied with thoughts and doubts and new emotions I had never felt before. All the while, I listened to Melanie breathing next to me, and could feel the heat from her body warming my own as we lay there together, naked and entangled. It took all of my willpower to get out of bed, and walk over to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, feeling oddly sad about what I had done, but I knew there was nothing I could do. The truth was, I had already betrayed her. I had seduced her with a made-up identity. With feigned success and importance. The guilt and sorrow I felt inside were suffocating. There was no coming back from this.. Was there? I turned on the faucet to wash my face and drank the cool water that ran over my hands. It felt good against my heated skin. I looked into the mirror once more, seeing myself reflected in the glass, but this time with tears welling in my eyes.

How could I have let myself feel something for this woman? But then again, how could I have ever been so stupid as to think this had been a good idea? How could I be so heartless and selfish? I splashed my face with the cool water one last time, letting it trickle over my cheeks and down onto my chest. The man with no morals, feeling this much guilt? That wasn't me. What had she done to me? My hand trembled as I reached for the towel. I tried to compose myself, and walked back into the bedroom.

Melanie was still asleep on her belly when I returned, and the covers were pooled around her waist. I stood there watching her, and it felt like my heart was being torn in two - like someone had cut it in half, leaving a gaping wound that was bleeding inside of me. This woman had done nothing wrong to me. It was I who had come here to steal from her. And yet somehow, she was the thief. For had she not stolen my heart..?

I looked over towards the small jewellery box I could see standing on her vanity table. The value of its contents alone could likely keep me going for a year. And then I looked back towards the bed, and the sleeping form of this gorgeous, vulnerable woman. Was this the life I wanted? To be without love, with no one to share my existence with but a selfish, greedy ego? Did I want to live this way - without morals, ignoring the consequences my actions had upon others? Would she ever be able to forgive me if I told her my real name, and that I was nothing but a poor con-man? And did it really matter, if she'd forgive me or not, or would I not be able to forgive myself regardless?

I took a deep breath, and I knew what I had to do..

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. Please leave a rating. This story is for the 2023 Crime and Punishment Contest, and it would help me out a lot. Furthermore, I always appreciate comments and constructive criticism!