All Comments on 'Tales from a BULL 01'

by Flbull77

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Never continue

The story line was almost as awful as the writing. And here's a hint - drop the "true" story garbage. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single words coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" does nothing for the story line and just makes us laugh at you. This was simply awful, start to finish and there's nowhere to go with it. Spare us all from wasting anymore of our time reading this drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Please

Don’t bother with another chapter

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

First things first, Congrats on being brave enough to post your first story.

Now, in the future you will find that anything you have to write will be just recycled stuff that has been on here for years. To make it something worth while read up on your tenses. your story started off in first person present tense yet you were talking about the past.

You wrote, 'I'm 21 years old and driving towards my high school math teachers house at 8:00pm.' This sounds like a very uneducated 21 year old. A better opening would have been, 'I was a 21 year old college student driving towards my old high school math teachers house at 8:00pm.'

Though I will probably not read anymore of your stories if they continue to follow this path I wish you luck in finding a style that you can improve on, exaggerated for entertainment or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Nice start, please keep going.

Don't mind the trolls, they bark a lot but they are impotent little wimps with no bite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more LW garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please don’t continue

This was awful I know that it is your first attempt and for your first attempting was a tricky thing . So what I suggest is that forget this attempt let’s just say it was a one off a mad moment. The loving wife category is so full of these types of stories not even the writers that write this sort of story are not having a go because they know the category is swamped at the moment. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category is BTB stories ( Burn The Bitch ) . So I say go have fun the site has loads of different category’s . The BTB stories are very tough to write because they push your imagination and creativity to there limits you have to do your research on everything so that the hurt husband can have his revenge hold his head up high and walk off into the sunset with everything ( new wife kids money etc ) . And the cheating wife and lover get nothing it’s the revenge that makes the writers work hard to get away with it lol. But the rewards are fantastic the respect the likes you get is unreal ( don’t get me wrong you will get bad reviews ) but the likes and good reviews out way the bad by miles . So if I was you I would probably go have fun with a different category yes you have written about a teacher go run with that in a different category ( I don’t know erm try women teacher and a student or how about a student gets teacher pregnant I don’t know I’m just winging it lol just go have fun in a different category) .

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 4 years ago
Fetish crap

Wrong category

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cliche

Firstly I didn't much like your story, but you shouldn't give a f@&k if I liked it.

Write because you enjoy developing a story line and characters, Then publish it and just concider the comments that help you be a better writer, forget about the score and the haters.

If positive scores and comments matter to you, then take some time to read the most popular stories in the category you like, get a feel for the stories and try and improve.

I thought this first attempt was at best cliche rubish written by a adolescent school boy.

basher123basher123about 4 years ago

I see the Anonymous (and some of the regular not-so-anonymous) self-appointed defenders of the Loving Wives category have stepped up to welcome you to Literotica. They seem to be really triggered by any story that involves a cheating wife that doesn't end in her demise. (You can imagine what events in their personal lives might have driven them to this.)

Take some heart in the fact that over 8000 folks have read your story and right now it's a 3.34 out of 5 stars.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I guess the Fl

Is short for "Full-A" , right Mr Bull?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What did Cathie n Bob say about that, was it acceptable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent!!!! Part two please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is only about technical issues, I liked the story concept.

Spellcheck will not catch all errors. Notice this, "She grimes then said...." The word "grimes" is spelled correctly, but I imagine you meant "grins". It's this kind of stuff that a second set of eyes, or at the least; reading it backwards word for word.

Happy New Year!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to learn that you just received 5 life sentences, no parole, must serve every minute in a max prison with the biggest meanest bulls in existence and a lite time of very thin lube is freely available for the bulls, For their comfort, NOT YOURS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous