Tales from the Club: Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this was music to my ears that I wanted to hear more of, Cindy had just shown me that I was not the only one who knew how to put a hand up a skirt. I only jumped a little, then turned to her and added my deep kiss to the ones she'd gotten from Carla and Chuck.

When we broke I said "Sorry, Cindy. I'll try to make it up to you later." And to Chuck and Carla, "We really will look for you later. I hope you'll save a dance for us."

Since the stairs to the basement were closest, I decided to start there. I watched Cindy's face for a reaction when we got to the Domina Room, which turned out to be empty. Still, she was interested in the equipment on the walls, leash and collars, ball gags, whips, strap on harnesses, that sort of thing, with a height-adjustable pillory in the center of the play area, and a frame with adjustable restraints on one wall.

Cindy gave everything a long look then turned to me and said, "Are you wanting us to go in here?"

From the look or relief on her face when I said "Not unless you insist," I am sure that was the answer she'd been hoping for.

Next we walked over to the Master's Room, where there was a woman in the pillory being whipped on the ass by one guy and mouth-fucked by another, with a couple and a single woman looking on.

Again Cindy took everything in and then, kind of wide-eyed, asked me if this was what I had in mind for her. I said, "Only if it's what you want for you. I've used whips before, and if you'd like to try it we can come back later. But there's still a lot to see and I don't feel like waiting."

I especially did not feel like waiting when I noticed the tattoo of a vagina on the left butt cheek of the woman being whipped. It looked very much like the one that Salome had gotten a couple of months back and, while I could not see the woman's face, the body on which it was drawn looked very much like Salome's. I really did not want to take the chance of being there for her to recognize me and call me "Daddy" in front of Cindy.

We took the home elevator back to the main floor, Cindy reaching under my tunic to lift my cock and saying "Up, please." I laughed and pushed the button.

I guided Cindy through corridors of the main floor to the wing that housed the Stonewall Inn. It was empty; apparently no Gays had turned up yet. So we backtracked a little to the Zebra Room, where we were rewarded by the sight of two couples, one Black, the other White, who had switched partners and were now fucking vigorously on the king-sized bed. Here there were five couples watching, all white. I hoped the Black guy had a lot of stamina, or some of the ladies would be disappointed.

Cindy said, "I've never fucked a Black guy. Would you mind?" To which I said, "Only if you wouldn't let me watch or join in."

After watching for a few minutes to see who would come first - it turned out to be the White woman, and quite vocally at that; but she set off a chain reaction so that all of them made it within a few seconds after she did - we moved next door to the Windward Passage.

Here we again found two couples, one from each kneeling and the other standing at the end of the bed ramming into their asses. But there was a little surprise here, because the couple on the left had the man on the bed and a woman pegging him with a strap-on. Two couples were in the viewing area and from the 4 bulges under all their tunics I could only guess that both of the women were wearing strap-ons. Cindy noticed as well and said, with a gleam in her eye, "You've had my ass, I want yours. Will you let me fuck your ass? Please?"

I had only ever let Martha and Joan peg me, but how could I refuse. She'd given me her anal virginity, I liked her even without that, and she was really excited by the idea. So I gave her a kiss and said, "Yes, but later, okay?"

Cindy started to sink to her knees as she lifted the front of my tunic, I guess to give me a "Thank you" blow-job, but I stopped her. I wanted to get the rest of the tour done, and then maybe find Chuck and Carla. To tell the truth, while I wanted to see Chuck fuck Cindy, Carla had turned me on so much that I really, really wanted to fuck her.

We moved on past the changing and bathrooms and the office that occupied the center of the main floor until we got to the door of the big Union Station room. And that's when it happened.

They say that by the time a child goes to first grade he has heard his name so many times that for the rest of his life he will be able to pick out that sound even when it is spoken in the babble of a crowded room. Another thing that a child has heard so frequently that he can pick it out of the ambient noise is his parents' voices. In this case, it was my mother's laugh that first caught my ear. Her normal laugh is throaty and deep, usually a chuckle though she could go into a belly laugh if she had the right stimuli (usually a combination of true wit and alcohol).

It was not unusual for my mother to laugh, or for me to have heard it often in the 18 years that I lived in my parents' home, and the 10 years of family dinners, reunions and gatherings that we both attended after that. It is just that it was probably the last thing that I had expected to hear, well, here - in my very own sex club. While I knew that my parents engaged, or at least had engaged, in sex (with me and my 2 sibs being the proof of that), I had never figured them for swingers. I was momentarily seized by conflicting urges, to run away or to find a nice hiding place from which I might confirm my identification, and see just what was going on. As you've no doubt figured out, since otherwise there wouldn't be any more of this story worth telling, I decided to hide and peek.

So there we were, standing just inside the Union Station room of New Xanadu, when heard what I was sure was my Mom's laugh.

I quickly dragged Cindy behind a palm tree from which I could observe the couches at the center of the room. And sure enough, sitting on one of them near the middle of the room, was a beautiful woman who, even under her half-mask, could be none other than my Mom. Her shoulder-length honey blonde hair was fixed up into some sort of knot at the back of her head and she was wearing a corset that pushed her exposed breasts up and out. She had on a shade of lipstick that was more provocatively red than what she usually wore. And in the hand that I could see, she had the penis of the man standing to her right. I'm guessing that she had the man on her left's penis in her other hand because when he stood up and turned her to face her, his robe opened down the middle and the six inches of his hard cock was pointed at her face.

Immediately Mom scooted forward on the couch, never letting go of the dick in her right hand, and grasped the tool in front of her. Her tongue slipped out and circled the head, then she backed off and blew on it a little. Next she gave it a couple more licks and a gentle nip with her teeth before taking it into her mouth and starting to bob up and down n it.

"Wow," said Cindy, "that gal really knows how to suck cock."

"Umph," was all I could say. My mind wasn't processing words too well at that moment.

We kept watching as Mom continued to nibble and lick and suck the cock in front of her, every now and then taking a break to give the cock on her right a little lick or suck. After awhile it became apparent that the man on the left was close to blowing is load. His hand went behind Mom's head, gently enough but firmly passing the message that he wanted her to go deeper, and his hips began to thrust.

"Cindy," I croaked, "please, I need to be in your mouth right now." Beautiful woman that she is, Cindy immediately dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around me just as both the man in Mom's mouth and I began to come.

I damned near collapsed. That was the biggest orgasm I had ever experienced. But I held on to the wall, and never stopped watching while Mom sucked the last of her man's cum, then gave him a little pull and licked the last drop off the tip of his dick. Only when she lifted her right hand and licked it clean did I notice that the man she had been jacking had also come.

Cindy stood up, giving me a big hug and a cum-soaked hiss. "There, big guy," she said when we broke the kiss, "I figured you could use some extra protein for strength right about now. Then after a few seconds to let me catch my breath, "That was some performance in there. I'm guessing you know the lady."

That kind of took me aback. Even if discretion wasn't a watchword of our club, I wasn't about to out my Mom. But pretty clearly there was something special for me about what we had just seen, and just as clearly I was going to have to come up with something for Cindy. So I gave it my best shot. After all, the best lies have a core of truth.

"Yeah, um, I can't tell you her name [True, at least by the club rules], but that was one of my teachers from high school. [A complete lie.] I had a monster crush on her when I was in her class, and all the next year. So did a lot of guys in my class. But only one of us had the balls to try anything with her, and she shut him down so hard that the rest of us were afraid to even hint at anything. [All sort of true, for a different "her."]. I guess seeing that lady here is the last thing I would have expected. [No truer words were ever spoken.]"

"Well, you're not in her class any more, and she looks awfully friendly. Why don't we go meet her?"

I dithered, trying to slow things down so that I could think up a good excuse no to do that. Then my wits started to come back and I remembered Chuck and Carla.

"Well, for one, that might be a little awkward in company, so probably best I introduce myself later when we don't have an audience." [Boy, was that ever the truth!]

"Besides, ever since we left the lounge I've been thinking about Chuck and Carla. I'm hoping to see Chuck fuck you tonight, and to tell the truth I really want to fuck Carla if you don't mind."

"No, I wouldn't mind that at all; and I'll be happy to let you watch Chuck screw me. But since we're telling truths, I was hoping that Carla could be my first woman."

I took a look at the thirty or so people in Union Station, almost all by now engaged in some sort of sex, but did not spot either Chuck or Carla, so we moved on to Sappho's Island where we found them. And where Cindy had her first sex with another woman and, for good measure, her second.

After that we took it upstairs and, after a brief wait we found an empty room, shut the door (but not the curtains; Cindy said she wanted to put on a show) and fucked each others brains out for the next hour. At the end of that I was pretty well used up, at least for the time being. I was also conscious of the fact that I was supposed to be mingling and helping, and I was more than a little curious to find out what Mom was up to.

I suggested that we head back to the lounge for a little refreshment. As we sat sipping our drinks I asked Cindy if she was up for more and she immediately responded that she still hadn't had her airtight experience or pulled a train. Ah, the enthusiasm - and stamina - of youth. I suggested that if the ladies could bring Chuck and me back to satisfactory cock stands, we'd like to help her there. Carla immediately slipped off her chair and onto her knees in front of me, while Cindy moved in front of Chuck..

I damned near turned my chair over when Carla sucked me into her mouth. Everyone thought it really funny when she spit out the ice cube that she had hidden there; and once I got over my shock I joined in. Better to be an embarrassed winner than a sore loser. Time enough later for some sort of delicious payback.

It didn't take long after that for the ladies' oral attentions to establish that Chuck and I were up to the job of filling two of Cindy's holes, so we returned to the Union Station where we let Cindy cruise the room until she found the guy that she wanted for her third hole. While she did that, I quickly scanned the room, which was still pretty full of people, most of whom were engaged in some sort of fucking or sucking. I did not see Mom or, for that matter, my Dad. Surely they would have come together, I thought. Then I wondered if her presence here would have been as much a surprise to him as it had been to me. Holy shit!

I was surprised when Cindy came back with a middle-aged short bald guy, until I noticed that his dick was considerably longer and thicker than either mine or Chuck's. He introduced himself as Ted and told us that Cindy had asked him to be her "cunt man" as she put it, in her 3-holes, if that was okay with us. We assured him that it was more than okay, and all of us together escorted Cindy to a vacant settee. Ted lay down and Carla quickly rolled a condom down his dick, which was already rigidly erect. Then Cindy mounted him. Even without any creampies, since Chuck and I had been using condoms all night, she was plenty wet, and she easily slid down his impressive pole. Once she was firmly impaled she leaned forward and said, "John has already been in my ass, so I want Chuck to fuck me there. John, you come here and fuck my mouth. And take off that damned condom so I can swallow your load."

Cindy had told me that she wanted the chance to have people watch her having sex, and watched she was. Between the stir that our little clump of people had made as we moved across the room and that little speech, we were attracting a crowd that got bigger as we three guys proceeded to drill her. Chuck took it easy entering her ass, so that there was hardly a grimace,. followed by a sigh when he slipped past her anal sphincter. She then opened her mouth wide as a signal for me to put my cock in it, and the we were off to the races. The guys down below were timing their thrusts very sell, and I was letting Cindy set the pace up top, not wanting to rush things. Then I felt something poke into my ass. I looked over my shoulder to see Carla with a big smirk on her face as she wiggled her finger and began to insert a second one. At least she hadn't used an ice cube, I thought. That kind of sped things up for me, and since Cindy was mounting to her second orgasm I didn't feel too guilty about not being able to last longer. I blew my load and, since she'd asked for a load to swallow, I let her suck every drop out of me.

Apparently Carla had been craving spunk too because, as I backed away from Cindy she pulled her fingers out of my ass, knelt down and stuck her tongue into Cindy's mouth for a deep kiss that went on until Cindy began bucking and thrashing in the throes of a massive orgasm. This brought Ted and Chuck to their climaxes as well, and got a round of applause and whistles from the crowd that had been watching us.

As Chuck and Ted and Cindy got themselves untangled, Ron gave me a tap on the shoulder. He handed me a large glass of what looked and smelled like water and said, "This is for the lady. And Thomas said you should stop in at the office."

"Trouble?"

"Nah, not urgent, but you'll want to see this."

"Okay, give me a second," I told him, then I gave the water to Cindy and asked if she wanted to save the train for later or go on right now.

"Oh, now, for sure," she said., "while everyone's watching."

"Alright. This is your night and you get whatever you want. I'm going to give you a safe word for when you've had enough. Is 'Strawberry' okay?"

"Yes. Will you start the train?"

"I'm afraid not, Cindy. I've already come 4 time in the past 4 hours, and if there's a fifth one in me I'm going to need some time to recover. You have a good crowd here, and I think you should strike while the iron is hot. Maybe I can be the caboose if you're still going when I can get it up again."

Cindy said that made sense to her, so I turned and said to the crowd, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Miss Cindy here says that she's never pulled a train before, and she wants to rectify that omission now. She's willing to take all comers, so to speak, until she's had enough, at which point she'll say 'Strawberry.' Guys, if you'll line up here it's one at a time and condoms on. Cindy is looking for quantity, not quality fucks here, so maybe you ladies would be good enough to help by getting the guys so hot and bothered that they won't take too long before they come."

Six guys immediately formed a line as Cindy gave me her glass, lay down on the settee and spread her legs. Some thoughtful person handed me a pillow and I got her to raise her ass enough for me to put it under her butt. Three women dropped to their knees beside the first three guys in the line and began sucking cocks to harden them up. One, I noticed, had perfected the putting the condom on with her mouth technique that Mary was so good at. Ron and Mike had made an effort to weed out working girls from our guest list, but as Mary had proved, you didn't need to be in that line of work to have learned how to do that well.

I waited until the third guy was vigorously banging away at Cindy, whose moans and cries indicated that she as still having a very good time, before I peeled off to the office to see what Thomas wanted. By the time I got there it was actually James who was on duty. We'd managed to make it past midnight. My, how time passes when you're having fun!

"Ron said I should check in here," I said. "Problems?"

"No problems," he replied handing me a sealed envelope. "Thomas just said that I was to give this to you."

I opened the envelope and found copies of a completed membership application signed by my Mom and Dad, their authorization for taking blood tests for STI testing, and a check for $2,500, our basic membership for couples. So, Mom had not been stepping out on my Dad tonight. I wondered where he'd been when Mom was putting on her show in the Union Station. Probably in one of the private rooms, I thought. For a moment I considered looking for him in the security tapes, but then I decided I really didn't need to invade his privacy, or that of all the other people, just to satisfy my curiosity.

Instead, I went back to Union Station where Cindy was still pulling her train. "She's up to 6," Chuck told me, "and she's gotten some other gal started over there," pointing to a group around another settee. I think that one's on number 4."

Cindy still had a line of waiting men, so I wandered over and was not surprised to see that the "other gal" was Mary, probably making up for lost time after being stashed in the security room for the first half of the night. Unlike Cindy, Mary was on her knees and taking it up her ass while eating out women from the line in front of her. I was glad that Cindy had gotten a head start, because the line of men waiting to bugger Mary was much longer than the line waiting to fuck Cindy.

I was even happier when, after fuck number 8, Cindy called "Strawberry." Chuck and Carla helped me get her on her feet and up to one of the private rooms, where, while tucking her in to bed, they gave her deep kisses and congratulations on her accomplishments this evening. We were only an hour away from closing time, and things had slowed down quite a bit, so I didn't feel badly about shutting the door and curtain to tie up the room for the rest of the night.

Chuck and Carla said it was time for them to go, since they needed to stop off at the office to fill out the membership papers before closing time. We were not at the exchanging addresses stage yet, which was fine with me, but we all said we looked forward to running into each other again at the club.

12