Tales from the Club: "Schoolgirls"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. North dropped the yardstick and said "Mr. West, I think we can dispense with the gag now, but leave her cuffed in this very convenient position, please." And while Mr. West was doing this he positioned himself behind Heather and immediately plunged his full length into her sopping cunt. He rode her vigorously for several minutes, driving her to one orgasm and then, as he came, a second.

When he had caught his breath, he stood back and asked, "Are you right or left handed, my dear?" When Heather said "Right, Sir" Mr. North said, "Please release her right cuff, Mr. West, in case she might wish to pleasure herself while you are sodomizing her."

Heather didn't wait for Mr. West to get started before she had her hand in her cunt. She scooped out a gob of what had to be Mr. North's cum and placed it in her moth, then had her hand back in place to guide Mr. West into her cunt. "Please put it in here first Mr. West, to get it lubed up."

Mr. West gave Mr. North an inquiring glance and North said, "Yes, go ahead. For such a naughty girl she has come around nicely, so let's do that for her."

Without further urging, Mr. West slipped his cock, which really was above average, into Heather's cunt. When he withdrew it he gathered up a handful of her and Mr. North's juices, which he slathered all over her asshole, slipping some inside as well. I was hoping he'd ask "Gentle or hard," but he didn't; instead, just easing in to her. We all watched the screen and could tell from the slight grimace she made when it was that he pushed passed her anal sphincter.

I'd never been with this woman, so I didn't know if it was her or "Heather" who suddenly became vocal, urging Mr. West to "Fuck me hard," and "Split me in two with your big dick" and "Fill my ass with your cum." It all seemed a bit over the top, porn video talk, but maybe she really was that way. I decided that I would make a point of finding out later, unless Mr. North carried her off to La La Land first.

As it turns out, Mr. West did not fill her ass with his cum as requested, but in porn video fashion pulled out and spewed all over her back. He then rubbed cum on her rosy rear before putting his hand in front of her face for her to lick it clean.

Mr. North, to complete the cinematic motif, said, "Cut. That's a wrap." before having Mr. West undo the final cuff and suggesting that everyone get cleaned up before retiring to the lounge.

During the break we all, even the girls she had out-shown, congratulated Heather on her performance as we sipped our drinks. All except Salome, that is. I could not understand why someone normally so extroverted and playful was acting so withdrawn. Only later did it become apparent that she had already adopted the role that she would be playing in the classroom.

Promptly at 10 Mr. North asked Mr. West and Ms. East if they were ready and when they said that they were he rose and ushered them and the 4 new contestants into the classroom that we had set up.

When they got into the classroom Mr. North directed the "girls" to the student desks and addressed them when they were in place.

"Well, ladies, this is the final exam in your Sex Education class and your teachers, Mr. West and Ms. East have invited me to assist in administering the tests."

At this point Salome raised her hand and said, "Sir, I just transferred in last week. Am I going to be required to take the test?"

That bit of ad-libbing threw Mr. North off-stride, but Mr. West quickly picked up the ball and ran with it. "Sir, this young lady was admitted to our school when her parents moved here, but as far as her transcript shows she had not yet completed any of her classes, so it seems that requiring her to take the final exams here is appropriate."

"Thank you Mr. West. Young lady, er Ms. White, I see here from your transcript, it shows here that you had a Sex Ed course at your previous school. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Sir." Salome started to add "But," but Mr. North cut her off.

"And in that course you learned how babies are made and, more importantly how to keep babies from being made, just as we teach here? Is that correct?"

"Yes, Sir." And again he cut off her attempt at a "But."

"And I see from your transcript that they followed the standard 'Practical lovemaking hands-on,' so to speak, curriculum at your old school, just as we do. In that case, I see no reason why you should not complete your course by taking this final exam. Unless of course you want to fail the course and be held back a year to re-take it next year. You don't want that, do you?"

Salome gave a defeated, faint "No, Sir" while looking down at her desk top.

"Good," said Mr. North. "Then let's proceed. We'll start with fellatio. 2 girls each in front of Mr. West and me, please. 1 minute each to show your mastery of cock-sucking skills. Stimulation to ejaculation not required. The first pair of girls will proceed," he clicked a stop watch, "Now."

Each of the "schoolgirls" in the front pair unzipped the pants of the man in front of her and pulled out his semi-rigid cock. The one in front of Mr. North immediately popped it into her mouth and began sucking, while the one in front of Mr. West began licking up and down the shaft and nibbling at the cock head. Both men responded quickly, though Mr. West won the race to full rigidity by more than a nose, at which point his student took him fully into her mouth and began to bob up and down on his pole. Perhaps sensing that she was behind, the "girl" in front of Mr. North abandoned his cock long enough to lick his balls and gently suck one into her mouth, at which point Mr. North clicked the stop watch and called "Time."

"Nicely done ladies," Mr. North said. "Now please resume your seats and let the next pair get into position. Ms. White, you will service me, if you please."

Salome knelt in front of Mr. North's now fully erect prick, turning her head enough to give us in the lounge a wink through the camera. When Mr. North clicked the watch and said "Now," she gently placed her lips around the head of his prick and started to lick. After about a half minute of this, during which the other "girl" was doing a very active job on Mr. West, Mr. North said "Surely they taught you better than this at your previous school, Ms. White. I must warn you that..."

He never finished the sentence, because at that moment Salome thrust her head forward and took his entire six inches down her throat. Mr. North's eyes actually bugged out at this unexpected move, to the delight of all of us in the lounge, except maybe Heather, who could sense a threat to her lead for that screen test.

Shortly after that Mr. North clicked the stop-watch and croaked, "Time." Looking down at Salome he asked, "Ms. White, they taught you to deep throat in your previous school?"

Looking up at him with a sly smile on her face Salome said, "Oh, no Sir. Actually I learned that from one of my teachers in the detention room after school."

"Humph, I see," was the best Mr. North could come up with. Then, recovering, he said, "Full marks for everyone with a plus for Ms. White here.

"Next we have the cunnilingus exam. Each of you girls will pair up and perform sixty-nine until 3 of you have come. The girl who fails to make her partner come will lose one letter grade for this class. She, will, however, have a chance to make that up by making love to Ms. East and making her come first. Please take your positions on the top of the teacher's desk and wait for my mark to begin."

In short order the "girls" had arranged themselves on the desk, and Mr. North called, "Begin." This was not very interesting for us in the lounge since we could see little of what was going on. Even though I had had plenty of opportunity to observe that Salome was a champion pussy eater when she wanted to be, it was no surprise to me when she failed to bring her partner to climax before the others had finished. After all, why be just one of 4 when she could have the spotlight shine on her?

When the "girls" had untangled themselves and resumed their seats, Mr. North said, "Well, Ms. White, I'm sorry to say that you just gave away the advantage of your plus in fellatio. Perhaps you will be able to regain it by making Ms. East come. You have only three minutes to accomplish this so perhaps you will try a little harder, yes?"

"Yes Sir, I'll give it my best," said Salome, again tipping us a wink.

While this exchange was going on, Ms. East was removing her clothes, which turned out to be quick release garments of the type used by strippers. Once revealed, her breasts turned out to be magnificent, large but firm with rosy aureolae in which her nipples were already standing proudly erect. Her mons was mostly shaved, with only a neatly trimmed landing strip. Apparently she had enjoyed at least part of the show because her labia appeared somewhat swollen and we could see moisture glistening between them.

Ms. East lay down on the teacher's desk and Salome arranged herself on top of her face to face and cunt to cunt. In spite of Ms. East's butch appearance, Salome immediately took charge, starting with a long kiss followed by almost a minute spent worshiping the older woman's breasts. It was only then, when Ms. East's increasing color and breathing showed that she was already becoming aroused, that Salome slipped her thigh between Mr. East's and began to rub it against her cunt. When Ms. East began to vigorously hump Salome's thigh and gasp loudly, we all knew that Salome's victory was assured. Well before the three minutes were up, Ms. East almost screamed out her climax, and was rewarded by Salome with another deep kiss before the "schoolgirl" dismounted and gave a saucy little bow to the camera.

Mr. North was doing his best not to show that he was impressed. He merely said "Full marks restored to Ms. White; and now we move on to the final part of the test, sexual intercourse. Vaginal intercourse, to be precise." At this Salome raised her hand.

"Yes, Ms. White, what is it."

"I can't do that sir."

"What do you mean you can't do that? You have a vagina, I have a penis, they were made for each other. What makes you think that we can't perform that very natural act?"

"That's what I was trying to tell you earlier, Sir. I'm a virgin, and I've promised to save myself for my husband."

For a moment Mr. North was so flustered that he broke character and said "Young woman, don't you think you're hamming it up a bit. Unless you're already a star, overacting is an unforgivable sin." Salome just sat there, waiting, looking downcast. After a second Mr. North recovered and said, "Your school followed the same curriculum as ours. Surely they taught intercourse technique. It is just not possible for you to still be in this course and be a virgin."

"Well, Sir, actually it is. You see, at my school they took the position that anyone wanting to preserve their virginity until marriage could take it up the ass rather than engage in vaginal intercourse. That went for both the girls and the boys, which got past the problem that some of the boys were gay and just didn't want to fuck girls. Ours was a very progressive school, Sir."

Mr. North just rolled with that one, staying in character this time. "Well, Ms. White, I'm afraid that here we are not so progressive, or so conservative, whichever. Our Sex Ed curriculum is designed to prepare you for better sex, and in our book practice makes perfect. While anal intercourse is covered peripherally in our curriculum, it is not part of this test. On rare occasions we may offer it for extra credit to keep a student from failing, but never as a substitute for the core curriculum. In short, Ms. White, either you will pass this part of the exam or you will not pass this course and, as I pointed out earlier, that will hold you back at least a year. Now, think on that while we test the other girls."

With that he turned his attention to the rest of the "girls" and said "Alright ladies, here you will be graded on how well you can excite your partner and bring him to orgasm. To keep tings equal, we will all be using the missionary position. Remember to use your vaginal muscles, your pubic bones, your mouth and your fingers to maximum effect. And don't be afraid to come yourselves if you think that will drive your man over the edge; there is no penalty here for you coming before he does. This test will be graded on the basis of who gets her partner to come sooner. Your current test grade, which I am happy to report is an A for each of you, will be reduced by one letter for the second place, two letters for third place and three for fourth place, which means that you will all pass the course as long as your partner comes. The only way to get an F," he said looking at Salome "is to not get your partner to come."

Breaking character he looked at the camera and said, "I think it would be best if we had 3 instructors so that we can all start more or less fresh at the same time. Please send in Mr. South and have him bring some additional cushions."

Thomas and I looked at each other for a moment before he pulled a coin out of his pocket. "Heads" I called when it was in the air. He let it hit the counter, gave it a look, said "You lose," and put it back in his pocket before I got to the bar. Smart boy, our Thomas.

As Thomas entered the "classroom" dragging cushions from the lounge, Mr. North resumed his role and said, "Since we need another male, I have invited our janitor, Mr. South, to assist. Now Mr. South is a very nice, clean gentleman who is, I am told, unusually well equipped for this exam. You will show him the same, uh, enthusiasm that you would show Mr. West or myself. Mr. South, please arrange your cushions and the two from the desk on the floor and we will begin."

Salome sat looking miserable as each of the 3 other "girls" sprang out of her seat and approached one of the men. Mr. North and Mr. West's garments proved to be of the same "easy off" design as Ms. East's and were quickly removed, while Thomas's took a little longer. Not that it was really necessary, but each of the "girls" took a little time to make sure that her man was fully erect before lying down on a mat and spreading her legs, whereupon her partner mounted her and quickly rammed home. Immediately legs came up and ankles wrapped behind thighs. One of the "girls" seemed to manage an orgasm almost immediately, though I was not sure if that one was real or faked. All of them were bouncing their asses and grinding their hips enthusiastically, one trying to pull her partner deeper with her hands behind his ass.

The first to get her partner off did so with the assistance of one of her fingers in his ass and her lips locked around one of his nipples. Second place applied much the same techniques, but her partner just had more staying power. The third-place finisher apparently had some reluctance to use her fingers on her partner's ass, instead using them on her own clit, while she used her mouth to utter encouraging "Fuck mes" and "Make me comes." In return for her C she did get some extra orgasms for herself, so maybe she just had different goals.

After catching their breaths, the men climbed off of the women and Mr. North said to the third place one, "Would you please use your mouth to clean me off and get me ready again." And to Mr. West, "While you are younger than I am, the idea of 'deflowering' Ms. White, even if it's only acting, has me somewhat excited. So, sit back and enjoy the show, young man."

Turning to Salome he said in a supercilious tone, "You are going to complete this test, aren't you Ms. White? It would be terrible if you had to be held back a year over some antiquated notion."

I expect that the real Salome would have been at his throat over that, but "Ms. White" merely hung her head and choked out, "Yes, Sir." I was surprised to see real tears on her cheeks when she looked up. Mr. North seemed impressed by this, and also noted approvingly the completely demoralized body language that she was projecting as he led her to the teacher's desk. He retrieved one of the mats from the floor, placed it on the desk and positioned her on top of it. He stripped off her skirt, brought Salome's ass to the edge of the desk, with her legs over the side, then stood back before lifting and spreading her legs. Remembering Mr. North's warning about hamming it up, I kind of rolled my eyes when Salome said, "Please be gentle Sir, this is my first time."

Mr. North was apparently not inclined to be gentle. With one thrust he buried himself in Salome. There was some laughter in both rooms when she let out a shrill scream -- more overacting, at least that's what I thought -- but that shut down abruptly when Mr. North stepped back in confusion and we saw the blood on his penis and on Salome's thigh.

Mr. North just looked down and said "What the hell?" before looking over at Mr. West. Mr. West stepped in for a closer look and then said to Salome, "Ms. White, what is going on here?"

"I told you I was a virgin and wanted to save myself for my husband. Now I guess Mr. North is going to marry me. Isn't that true, Sir?."

"But I'm already married," sputtered Mr. North.

"Well, Daddy," Salome said, "at least finish fucking me. I'd sure hate to flunk this course."

Finish he did, and after that Salome asked if she could have the extra credit butt fuck to bring up her grade, which Mr. North graciously agreed to, and Mr. West proceeded to do for her, with a second from Thomas to get her back to a B.

When everyone had cleaned up, which required a bit more for Salome, who really had been bleeding, we re-grouped in the lounge for the midnight supper that had been promised earlier. Naturally we were all curious about Salome's virginity.

Salome said that when she had heard about this competition for a screen test, she decided that she was going to win it by any means necessary. She explained that hymenoplasty had become a procedure that could be had from any of a dozen plastic surgeons in the Chicago area for only a couple of grand or a little more. She went on to say that since she was already having this procedure, she had had them do a little vaginoplasty to tighten the muscles in her cunt as well.

She told Mr. North that she "kind of resented" hi suggestion that she was overacting, and hoped that he would reconsider that, now that he knew she was being a real virgin for the part.

Mr. North took that well. He apologized not only for being off the mark, but for having broken character once himself;, and he praised Salome for not letting that throw her out of character. He assured her that the screen test was hers, and hoped that she would not mind if Heather also got screen test.

Salome said that would be okay as long as one of us took her to the dungeon and whipped her a little, and she was allowed to spend the night with Mr. North.

Epilogue

Salome and "Heather" both passed their screen tests and achieved starlet status in "Mr. North's" films. It turns out that Salome really had been saving that cherry for her future husband, because within a year after our little party "Mr. North" divorced his current wife and Salome became the fifth and final "Mrs. North" until he died 7 years later, probably from all the sexual wear and tear that Salome subjected him to. Afterward Salome continued to live in Beverly Hills, but she maintained her own Premier Membership in New Xanadu for many years so that she could hold theme parties with us.

12