Tales from the Club: Susan's Reboot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained about the masks and the clothes options that could put her in a big fluffy robe if she did not want to go for our slave girl look or something even more dating. And I emphasized that what she did was completely up to her: she could stay in the lounge area or office, take a look around, with no more than looking unless a wild urge to join in took her. Finally, I offered that one of the women could be her guide during my shift on the desk, or for the whole evening if she preferred.

Susan gave it a hard think, then said, "You know I was never a real sex addict like you guys. I was only at the SAA meetings because Brutus made me go. I've never been to a sex club, and I admit that I'm curious, especially if I don't have to do anything. Let me sleep on it and talk to Mary in the morning. If I decide to do it, I'll meet you there Friday evening. Now it's time for us to go to bed -- separately."

Before lunch time on Thursday Susan called to tell me that she had decided to go to New Xanadu, "For a look," and that she would ride up with Mary.

Mary called shortly after to tell me that rather than working my double shift on Friday, I would be the one to open up and the only partner on the desk for the 6 to 8 shift, but that she would lend me Joyce, her driver and security person, as my backup. The next two shifts would have a male and a female partner each, and Matthew would take the slow midnight to 2 shift on his own. She didn't ask, just told me that she thought that things were "progressing" with Susan. She said that aside from whatever good it would do Susan to return to the world of the sexually active, my time away from the club was putting a strain on the other partners. Also, New Xanadu LLP could really use another partner of the female persuasion. Little did Susan realize that the less glamorous side of a sex club was beckoning.

Mary had arranged with my boss for regular out-of-office meetings at 3 on Fridays "to review her finances." Mary had the financial clout to get what she wanted at the bank and, besides, my boss had some time ago decided I was having an affair with the daughter of one of the richest and most powerful men in Chicago, so she treated me with kid gloves. I had no trouble getting to New Xanadu before 5.

At this point our cleaning and security staff people were fully trained and reliable (even enthusiastic; all the free sex they wanted in their off hours being a non-taxable fringe benefit), so everyone and everything was in place by the time the doors opened at 6. Given the hour drive from Chicago, most people did not start arriving much before 7, but there were enough early birds to keep me, and Joyce when she arrived, active.

Mary and Susan came in right behind Joyce. Mary gave me the printout from Susan's lab tests and pointedly assured me that we knew as much about Susan's background as about my own, so she was to get a white mask. I took the hint and did not pull out the rules form, but instead wished them the most pleasant of evenings. To Susan I said with a leer and a wink, "Madam, please feel free to call on me if I can be of any service at all." Susan blushed and Mary snorted, and as they were heading to the women's changing room I am pretty sure I heard her say "John is such an ass sometimes."

Thomas came on about 15 minutes before the end of my shift, allowing me to get changed into my slave costume and mask by 8. I started my search for Mary and Susan in the bar/buffet lounge lounge and got lucky. The were seated at a table, sipping drinks, Mary in a lacy bra and panties, Susan in one of the fluffy robes favored mainly by our members with body image issues. As I walked up to their table Mary said, "Shirley, I'd like for you to meet John. He's actually a pretty decent lay when he's not busy being head honcho here. John, this is my friend Shirley. She's new."

Susan played along. "Hi, John, I'm Shirley, and yes I am new. I'm pleased to meet you?"

Shirley, huh, I thought. Maybe not a bad thing. Maybe Susan in a mask and a new persona at a sex club for the first time could dump some of the baggage that she had been carrying.

"And I'm delighted to meet you, Shirley. Has Mary shown you around yet?"

Mary answered, "Actually, except for a quick peek into Union Station we've been waiting here. Shirley wanted you to be her guide."

"I'm honored," I said. "When you've finished your drinks I'll give Shirley the grand tour." I thought it important to leave the shot-calling to Susan tonight. Whatever decisions got made, especially later, needed to come from her.

"Great," Mary said. "You two are on your own then. I think I'll head on down to the Dungeon and see what sort of trouble I can whip up."

"Dungeon?" Susan asked after Mary had left.

"You'll see. Unless of course you don't want to."

"And 'whip up'?"

"You heard her right. In Mary's case, you can take that literally."

Susan took the last sip of her dink and asked, "Uh, how do we tip the bartender? I don't have any pockets in this thing so I don't have any money."

"Oh, we don't tip here. The staff is very well paid. On occasion people have been known to offer other sorts of tips, but that is strictly voluntary, on both sides."

Susan thought that over for a second, then said brightly, "Well, in that case, lead on."

Even though she'd had that "quick peek" with Mary, I took Susan back to Union Station. As I had hoped, nearly three hours into the evening there were already couples, and in some case more, engaged in various types of sex for their own, and their onlookers', enjoyment. People who wanted privacy could use the upstairs bedrooms and close the doors and curtains. And people who wanted to do only one thing could go to our theme rooms. Union Station was for people more open to whatever the moment brought, with the added thrill of being watched while they did it.

Susan said, "So how does this work?"

"Well, it depends on how well you know the other people here and how well you are known. You're new, and there are always people, usually guys, on the lookout for newbies. Were I to walk away, I expect it would be a matter of seconds rather than minutes before someone approached you. Some will have nice manners and ask about you and how you came here and what it is that turns you on and eventually get around to inviting you to do that. Some will just come out with something like 'Hey, baby, do you wanna fuck?' or 'Sweetheart, you look good enough to eat. May I?' And if you want to, you do it, whatever 'it' is; and if you don't, you say 'No,' or 'Maybe later.'"

"So, if for example, you were to go over to some woman and ask her to have sex with you, she would do it right here?"

"Shirley, it's a sex club. Maybe she's here just to look, and that's okay. In that case no, she would not do it at all. Or she might not want to do it right here, but she might invite me upstairs -- with or without anyone else, by the way. It's all fluid. We're not into romance here; just sex, so there's no beating around the bush. Asking, politely, is how things get started."

"Okay, show me."

That kind of threw me; I probably wasn't at my smoothest when I said, "Um, Hi, I haven't see you here before. I really love redheads and your face is quite beautiful, at least the part below the mask. Is there something I could do to please..."

"No, silly. Not me. Show me with someone else."

I was still a little off center. "Um, you want me to go off right now and have sex with someone else?"

"I want to see you to try, and I want to watch if you get lucky, and I want to see how long it takes for someone else to hit on me. And then we'll see if what you've been telling me is true."

"Okay, if that's what you want, I can do it. But will you be here when I get back?"

"Right here, John. Shirley didn't come here tonight to get picked up."

I looked around the room, seeing several women with whom I'd enjoyed various types of sex since we opened, but they were all busy in ways that did not invite interruption. I even spotted my Mom, but though she was currently in between blowjobs, her sex of choice these days I wasn't about to go there. Finally, I spotted Carla, with whom Cindy and I had spent a couple of hours on opening night and who ever since then had shown herself up for anything. Happily for me, she was just talking with another couple, so I went over to them and excused myself for interrupting.

"I hate to get in the way of anything, but I have a kind of urgent request," I explained. "The lady that I came with tonight is new, and she's not sure of how things work here." I pointed toward Susan and was not completely surprised to see that in the time it had taken me to cross half the room, some guy had already approached her. "Anyway, not to put too fine a point on it, Carla, would you mind terribly giving me blowjob?"

The couple that she was with looked moderately amused. I guess they figured that if this was a pick-up line, it was as wild as any they'd heard before. Carla simply glanced at Susan then looked back at me and said, "John, you know you never need to make up things to get me on my knees. You aren't shitting me, are you?"

"Absolutely not, Carla. Look, I'm sorry to have barged in on you all like this. If you'd rather not, I..."

I never finished the sentence. Carla sank to the floor, lifted the hem of my tunic and wrapped her lips around my cock. After a second she let me go, looked up and said, "Do I need to make you come to impress the lady or just give you a nice woody?"

"For god's sake make me come. Please. I'll explain later."

Before Carla could get my cock back into her mouth, the woman she had been talking to said, "Can I play too?"

Carla looked back up at me and I said, "By all means," and the woman sank to her knees beside Carla.

They must have played together this way before, because they never seemed to get in each other's way. One would be sucking on the head of my cock while the other was licking up and down the shaft or playing with my balls, and then they would switch. I was getting close when suddenly a finger poked into my ass, I didn't know or care whose, and suddenly I was blowing my load into Carla's mouth. Carla had never been selfish. After giving the other woman a deep kiss to share what was on her tongue, Carla guided my shrinking cock into her mouth to let her friend finish sucking me dry.

When I was able to think again, I glanced over at Susan. Now she was being chatted up by a couple, but her eyes were locked on me and the two women rising up off the floor. Carla gave me a big kiss and whispered in my ear, "I hope she's suitably impressed. If she likes girls, remember that you owe me one."

Her friend said, "I'm Jill and this is Dave. Let us know if you want a foursome. Dave really likes redheads."

I assured her that I would keep them in mind, and got back to Susan with only a couple of pauses to acknowledge Thank-yous for the show we had just put on. As I was approaching, I heard Susan give the couple who had been talking her the same polite "I'll keep that in mind," that I had just used on Jill and Dave.

When they had left I decided to role play picking her up. "Hi," I said, "my name's John. I don't think I've seen you here before. I know this is shallow of me, but beautiful red heads especially turn me on."

"Thank you," she said, playing back. "My name's Shirley and yes, I'm new here. That was quite a little performance you put on. Is everyone here so friendly?"

"I hope so," I said. "Would you like to be my friend too?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, Shirley, there are not a lot of women here all covered up like you. Those robes are usually for the older fatter guys. But in a way it's kind of sexier than running around almost naked. I just can't stop wondering what you have under that robe."

"Well, John, I don't think I'm going to open it up right now to satisfy your curiosity. After all, why give those other people a look when they haven't had the courage to ask? But if you'll get down on your knees and ask me nicely, maybe I'll 'let your fingers do the walking,' as they used to say."

I didn't say another word, but sank down on my knees and slipped my hands under the hem of Susan's robe. I slowly worked them up her calves, then her thighs, and as I got close to her triangle Susan leaned back against the wall and moved her legs apart. I looked up as my fingers found her cunt, which was very wet, and watched as she closed her eyes and bit her lips while I gently stroked her clit.

"Shirley, I'd like to make you come. Would you like that?"

She just shook her head yes.

I wondered if she had ever come in front of other people, and how she would feel about that now, so I asked, "We can go somewhere else if you want."

"Here... now... do it... now... please" she gasped.

I began rubbing her clit more aggressively and working two fingers into her cunt. I could tell she was enjoying it from the way she was pushing against my fingers, and from her heavy breathing. But after a few minutes she still hadn't come, and I was beginning to worry what a failure here would do to the progress we had made so far. So, I gently parted her robe and replaced my fingers with my tongue.

Susan still smelled great, an it beat Herbal Essences by a mile. As I continued to tongue and suck on her clit, her breathing turned into moans, and then I could feel her hands pulling me into her as she came. I supported her as best I could with my hands on her hips until her breathing calmed and it seemed like she would be able to stand on her own.

As I got up I found that a small audience had gathered around us. Carla and her friends Jill and Dave, the couple that had been chatting up Susan before I arrived, another couple that I did not know and, to my immense relief, Joan and Matthew. There was a small round of applause and, I was guessing to divert Susan from any sense of embarrassment, Joan swooped in and gave her a big hug. "Damn, girl, you are hot," she said, and that brought another round of light applause and murmurs of agreement. Extracting her from the crowd, before anyone else could hit on her, Joan added, "Now, how about we go get a drink to cool down." Turning to me she said, "You can come along too if you feel like it," and she gave me a wink.

Back in the lounge, even though Joan and Susan were by now the closest of friends I made "introductions" -- Shirley, Joan; Joan, Shirley -- to make sure that the role playing that had worked well so far continued. The ladies ordered gimlets while I had a tonic water with a twist. I was determined to stay sober tonight, and while I was hungry, I was in no hurry to wash the taste of Susan from my mouth with food from the buffet.

I followed Joan's lead of leaving it to Susan to keep the ball going. Finally, after two sips and a slug of her drink she said, "You know, I think I should be terribly embarrassed about what I just did. But I'm not. Maybe as long as it was Shirley who just had an orgasm in front of a bunch of strangers, Susan doesn't need to feel embarrassed." She belted down the last of her drink. "But you know, Joan was right, That Shirley is one hot woman." Putting her glass down she took each of our hands in hers and said, "Maybe when I grow up I can be just like her."

Joan leaned in and gave her a hug. "I'm so glad that you and Shirley found each other. Now, I've got to make one circuit of the rooms to see that everything is going well, then get back into my street clothes to go work the front desk. I'll try to find you after midnight, unless you all decide to leave first."

"Oh, Joan, I expect we'll still be here. I think Shirley is going to have a ball tonight," Susan said with what might have been a sly look on her face. Hard to tell for sure with the half mask.

When Joan had left Susan said, "I think I'd like one more of these, then we can take the tour." This would be at least the third drink for Susan in three hours, more likely her fourth or fifth, and I really did not know how much alcohol she was used to handling. I may be a sex addict, but normally I won't bed a woman for the first time when she is drunk. Aside from the ethical issues, it offends my sense of pride, or vanity if you want to be uncharitable, to think that a woman would need to get drunk to go to bed with me.

Ego aside, I suspected that the ethical considerations applied more than usual to Susan, since any morning-after regrets following an alcohol-induced debauch might have serious consequences for her. However, I had appointed myself the designated driver for tonight, so if at the moment of truth I figured there was too much booze and too little Susan in the equation, I could always say no. Right?. I got her another gimlet and when she had finished that we headed out on the tour.

I was happy to see that whatever the effect the alcohol might be having on her inhibitions, Susan was walking just fine. Since it was closest, and Mary's favorite spot, I started with the Dungeon. We didn't find her there, but there was a decent crowd in the Domina's Room watching two women whip a man tied to the wall, and almost as good a crowd in the Master's Room where a man was whipping a woman in the pillory who was sucking off another man in front of her.

"Never has been my cup of tea," was Susan's reaction as we headed back upstairs. Then, "Yours?"

"Not really, Shirley" I said, to confirm that she was still in that role. "I've been known to play along to a point when asked to, but I've never been seriously into BDSM. Anything in particular you'd like to see next?"

"Oh, no. I'd like to see all the club has to offer, but no particular order."

I decided to start at the Stonewall Inn wing off the main hall. Either our gay and bi-male membership had increased substantially over the past three months, or more men had been willing to come out in the privacy provided by our club. The Stonewall Inn room had been empty on the first night, but now it held four happy pairs of men sucking and fucking while others, men and women, looked on.

"You want to play," Susan asked.

"Shirley, I'd rather be whipped," was my evasive reply. I had a smidgen of bi-curiosity, like most men, but I hadn't worked around to the point where I was ready to satisfy it.

Our next stop was the Zebra Room, where we found a couple of Black guys banging away at white women, one of whom was holding her white partner's hand as he looked on. Susan volunteered, "I slept with a couple of Black guys back when I was in college. I get the attractions, from breaking taboos all the way to maybe getting even for the slave past. And I understand the visual appeal when the lights are on -- it makes for more interesting porn. But it really is true that all cats are grey in the dark, and when I was sleeping with those Black guys it wasn't to shock my friends or parents. They were funny and smart and witty, and I liked them. Back then that was enough to get me into bed with a guy, whatever color he was."

That was the most I'd heard Susan talk about her sex life. I hoped it was a good thing, dwelling on those pleasant memories from before Brutus fucked up her head. I just hugged her from behind, cupping her breasts in my hands. She leaned back into me and we stood watching until each of the couples had climaxed.

We moved down the hall to the Windward Passage. Again we found two couples on the bed. Over time our LGBTQ members had gravitated toward the Stonewall Inn and Sappho's Island, so that male-female couples were the norm here. Tonight the men in each of the couples were kneeling on the bed while the females pegged them. After watching for a minute Susan said, "I've never used a strap-on before. Would you let me do that to you?"

"Now?" I asked, hoping the answer would be no.

"No, not now. Not any time in particular. Just in general."