Tales from the Club: Susan's Reboot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back down on the bed beside Susan. My cock was completely stiff, but this had to be her show, so I just lay there, waiting. In a few seconds I felt her hand around my cock, and as she started to move it up and down I resigned myself to another handjob. Then, to my surprise and delight, Susan said, "John, Shirley wants you to fuck her. You be on top this time."

Fuck her I did, and this was truly fucking, not the tender lovemaking from before. We were both so aroused by then that neither of us wanted slow and tender. It didn't last long, but what it lacked in quantity it certainly made up in quality. When we came, each of us did so loudly.

I started to roll off Susan but she held me. "Please, lets stay this way a little longer." I kissed her, gently, then lay on top of her until I softened and fell out. When I tried to roll off of her then, she let me. As I lay beside her, Susan took off her mask and said,"I really do envy Shirley."

All I could do was say, "Yes, she's one hot woman. But, you know, she had to get that from somewhere. You'll get there. I know you will. Now, would you like to take a shower. There's not a lot of extra room, but good friends should both be able to fit."

Susan sat up on the bed, then grabbed my cock and gave it a tug. I got off the bed as fast as I could and let her lead me into the bathroom.

I managed to get Susan home in time to change at my place before picking up Little John almost exactly on schedule (that would be 15 minutes late if you asked Gloria; but I did call ahead to warn her). Parting with Susan had indeed been sweet sorrow, with a tinge of trepidation on my side over the possibility that the progress that we had made at New Xanadu might not hold.

I should not have worried, though it took another two months to get Susan to "grow up to be just like Shirley." Most of our lovemaking occurred at New Xanadu, which took some of the time pressure off of me. Joan, Mary and Martha helped, making a point of gathering at Susan's for nice support sessions with post-game reviews and encouragement.

As for me, you would think that for a sex addict, the more the merrier, ad infinitum. But in the real world, too much can be too much. My work and visitation sessions gave me needed relief. Even Little John mentioned that Daddy was in a really good mood whenever he picked him up.

On her third Sunday visit to New Xanadu, Susan headed to the changing room while I took my station behind the desk. Unlike before, she came out in the standard house tunic this time, and gave me a quick kiss before heading to the lounge to meet Mary, Martha and Joan. At about 7, they, along with Matthew, Thomas and James, all trooped into the office behind the desk; a very tight fit, since it had been designed for about five people, max.

When my shift ended James told me to change places with him, and that he'd call if he needed any help at the desk. As soon as I had wedged myself into the office, Mary said, "Susan has a proposition. You should know that James has said he's for it, and so are all the rest of us. But this club was your idea, and we need to hear what you have to say before we make a decision. Susan, please tell John what you have in mind."

Susan, looking vibrant I might add, said. "Like I've said before, you all saved my life, literally. And John here has made it more worth living than it has been in a very long time. So thank you all.

"Some time back Mary told me that you don't have as many partners as John's plan called for, and that's put some strains on you. First, your start-up cash was less than you'd hoped for; second, you need more people to help run this place, and you don't want to trust that to hired help.

"John, my proposal is, first, that you let me be a partner. Joan has taken a double share. I'll put up $200,000 as well and you can use $50K of that to pay off half of her extra share. I understand that you're still trying to recruit another partner. If you do, his share pays off Joan's and my extra fifties.

"Now, this is not just for your benefit. I don't have much use for my old friends from when I was married. They didn't stand by me and you guys did. And I am really afraid of Brutus's crazy church people. Money can buy only so much protection, so I need a place to live outside of Chicago. Beyond that, while I'm now very well off thanks to Mary and her legal rottweilers, I need a job to stay sane. I used to work and I need to work.

"That's the second part of my proposal: the job I want is as chatelaine of New Xanadu. As chatelaine, basically I'll live here and I'll run your business. I'll handle your staffing issues and bookkeeping and supplies, all subject to your directions and approval of course. As a partner I'll be one of the people on the desk, and as the chatelaine I'll take a second shift.

"Mainly because people don't value what they get for free so much, I'll want to be paid, and I'll want health insurance and an apartment, which you will throw in for free; don't worry about any retirement plan. You won't have to pay me much; I was only making $30K a year as a part-time librarian, and I really don't need the money, so that's a good number. For the apartment, Thomas tells me that you all were planning apartments in the attic for the use of your high rollers when New Xanadu makes enough money. He says he should be able to put in a nice one bed, one bath with a small kitchen for me for about $50K. You'll use part of my $150K for that and another part of my money will go to putting in the second elevator that you want, to make it easy for me to get to my place. So, what do you say?"

I said, "Susan, I'd be crazy to say anything but yes." I didn't say that if Mary was already on board with this, Susan had been vetted from here to hell and back and found eminently suitable. Or that the best leaders tended to find which way the parade is headed and then run to get in front of it.

"Tomorrow I'll tell our attorney's to draw up the papers for your attorneys to approve. If you want to bury your interest in the LLP, to keep your name out of the public records, they can contact Mary's attorneys if they need advice. When all of that is done, you'll be an official partner with an employment contract. Until then you'll be the guest of any partner."

Looking around the room I said, "Have I missed anything?" Seeing nobody's hand shoot up, I said, "Okay, let's get out of here before we all suffocate. Whoever is scheduled to work with James should hang out at the desk for the rest of the shift and the rest of us can mingle and play as the mood suits."

I had to get out of my street clothes and into a tunic, so I met Susan in the lounge. We took one look at each other, joined hands and headed for the stairs to the second floor. At this time Susan was still Shirley in the club, which helped tamp down her insecurities and allow for a full range of lovemaking -- Shirley even found that she liked to suck cock, though Susan still stopped short of that for a long time, even after she had learned to enjoy "going all the way."

In time Susan did become comfortable making love and, later, fucking. It took a longer while, but eventually she began to experiment with other people, including the Sheriff -- a close attachment that continues to this day. She and I are also still occasional lovers, much as Joan and I had been (and continue to be).

As for New Xanadu, its operation could not be in better hands.