Tales from the Club: Susan's Reboot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shirley, I am not an anal virgin. Yes, you can peg me when you want. And while we're on the subject of anal virginity, how about your own?"

Her mood collapsed and she looked down. Oh shit, I thought. I've just stepped on a mine planted by Brutus in his marital rapes. All I could do was pull her to me and hug her tightly. When her sniffles stopped, I dropped the role play, saying softly "Susan, I'm sorry. There is so much that I don't know. I never would have brought that up if I'd known it would hurt you. Do you want to call it a night?"

"John, I'm sorry. You've been wonderful and kind and patient. And Shirley says you give really good head," she added as she looked up at me with a feeble smile. "I'm sorry you're stuck with such an emotional mess. I'm sure that if you weren't here with me, you'd have gotten laid by now, maybe twice given that little display in the main room earlier."

"Susan, there is no one with whom I'd rather be right now. And believe me, this is not an act of charity. Each time I see you, more and more I want to take you to bed and make love to you."

"In that case, let me suggest that you might want to go back to calling me Shirley. I think that might improve your chances. I need to blow my nose and there are no handkerchiefs handy. Do you think you could get me a towel or something?"

"I'll be right back. Don't go away," I said as I headed for the bathroom between Zebra and Windward. Returning with a handful of tissues I repeated my question, "Do you want to call it a night?"

"No," she said after a surprisingly unladylike honk. "Shirley's back now, and she wants to see what else there is to see."

Since she had already been to Union Station twice, we bypassed that and headed to the wing that housed Sappho's Island. There we finally caught up with Mary, who was locked in a passionate embrace with a tall Black lady. We watched as they thigh humped each other to orgasm, shortly after which Mary rolled onto her back and spread her legs invitingly. It took only seconds before one of the women who had been watching climbed onto the bed and buried her face in Mary's glistening cunt.

"Wow, Mary really is insatiable. She told Susan a lot about the orgies you guys had at her place, but seeing is so much more, well, more. I don't know, just more." Then, "She wants Susan, you know."

"She's never mentioned it to me, but I've never met a woman who I wanted that Mary didn't want too, and I've really wanted Susan, so I've just taken that as a given that Mary would feel the same way. Are you in to girls as well?" I figured that was a safe question since there was no way that sex with girls would evoke memories of Brutus. And if it evoked pleasant memories, so much the better.

"Not really. I did a little experimenting in college. I guess that was usual. But I always preferred guys."

"In that case, unless you want to stay here and watch some more, let's move on. The only things you haven't seen are the private rooms upstairs."

Susan said, "John, I'm sorry, but I don't think even Shirley is ready to go upstairs yet. How about we stay down here until Joan is off duty again."

"That's fine, Shirley," I said, and gave her a light kiss, with a squeeze on the ass for good measure. "How about we head back to the lounge first? I had to come her straight from work and I missed supper. The buffet has some pretty decent food."

We were still in the lounge when Joan found us. She was back in our standard tunic, this time with one breast exposed. Susan had switched to white wine and was on her second glass. I was sticking to tonic water, after a light meal of fruits and veggies in case I got lucky later in the evening.

Joan asked me how Susan had liked the tour. Susan corrected her to "Shirley," and gave a polite but neutral "Oh, it was interesting. I've never seen anything like this."

Joan said, well if you want to see something else that is probably new to you, there's a game of musical cocksucking in Union Station."

"Is that like musical chairs?" Susan asked.

"Pretty much. We don't permit any electronic devices, so somebody has to sing. The singer gets rewarded by being able to take any of the lady competitors to the room of her choice after the game is over. The game starts with an equal number of men and women, and the women suck a cock until the singer stops singing, when one guy is taken out of the lineup. Also if guy comes, he's out. When the singing starts up again, each of the remaining women sees who can get a cock in her mouth. Any who don't are eliminated; and so it goes until there is one couple left, and she gets to finish him off. I think they started with 10 couples tonight and they were down to 7 when I passed by. Would you like to go watch?"

Susan thought about that for a second and said, "Sure. But I have a request. After that I'd like for John to take you and me upstairs. And then, well, I've heard a lot from you about how good a lover John is. I'd like to watch John make love to you."

Joan and I looked at each other, then Joan turned her gaze to Susan. "Why?"

Susan said, "Well, my friend Susan says you want her to make love with John here. I've already found out he gives great head. Before things go any farther I'd like to see what sort of lover he is."

Joan turned back to me and I explained to her about the little close encounter of the cunnilingus kind that Shirley and I had shared earlier in Union Station. She asked me, "If I'm okay with this, are you?"

We'd done our share of group fucking at Mary's and Martha's, but so far all of out more tender love making had been in private. I couldn't think of a good reason not to go semi-public with Shirley, especially if it would motivate her "friend Susan." I said, "If you're interested, I'm game."

Joan said, "Lover, I think we can make an exception for Shirley this time. Meanwhile, let's go catch the show."

By the time we got to the ballroom only 4 men and 6 women were waiting for the singer to start up again. Apparently one man had come during the last round, and another had been eliminated by rule. When the music resumed, the women hurried in toward the men. There was a good deal of pushing and shoulder checking, but after the first of these events we had announced a strict no hitting, kicking, tripping or biting policy, on pain of expulsion for the night, and by now people had learned that we were serious. Each of the two women who did not manage to get a cock in her mouth stood up, gave a rueful smile, and joined the crowd of onlookers.

When the game ended, the winning woman faced the crowd and stuck out her cum-coated tongue before taking a little bow. The singer had already selected his woman and was heading for the door. They were both white, which ruled out the Zebra Room, and they were obviously not headed for the Stonewall Inn, which left the Windward Passage. After Susan's earlier reaction to my question about anal I didn't want to risk her seeing the woman taking the bottom position as we walked by on our way to the elevator connecting the main and second floors. I put my arms around Susan's and Joan's waists and we headed up the stairs just outside Union Station.

Our private bedrooms tended to see more use as the evening got later, so we had to wait in a short line until one opened up for us. Joan said she'd hold our place in line, allowing Susan and me to head down the hall to where there was an open window. We were treated to as nice MFF threesome.

Their show was still going on before Joan called to us. In the room Joan and I quickly re-made the bed while Susan made sure the door was firmly closed and the curtains drawn. As Joan was slipping off her tunic Susan pulled her aside and whispered in her ear. All I could hear was Joan's "Of course, Shirley, you just let me know." She then turned to me and said, "Lie down, lover, I feel like a cowgirl tonight."

I love cowgirl,I love powerful women, and I love watching women's faces as they become increasingly aroused. Just the idea started to get me hard, but Joan helped speed things along with her mouth. Then she climbed onto the bed, planted her knees on either side of me, gave me a long, tender kiss, and guided me into her very wet cunt. Joan moved slowly. Every now and then she would reward me by lowering a breast so that I could suck it, or giving me a deep kiss. We were never in a hurry when we were making love, so, it was not unusual that she was being careful not to bring me to a quick orgasm.

Finally, when I began to show signs that I was starting to get close to coming, Joan stopped moving entirely and looked over her shoulder. I couldn't see what was going on, but in a second Joan turned back to me with a big smile on her face and said, "Shirley wants to play, John. Is that okay?" I pulled her down and gave her a big kiss, and whispered an enthusiastic "Yes!" in her ear.

When Joan got out of the way, I saw that Susan had taken off her robe though, unlike Joan and me, she had left her half-mask on, retaining that much of Shirley. It was the first time I had seen her naked. Clearly the months that she had spent in isolation during her recovery and divorce had included a lot of exercise and moderate eating. Her body was no longer that of a young woman, but it had filled out in all the right places and it was amazingly well toned. Lovely smallish breasts that still did not need a bra; full hips; a lovely dark red bush that I had earlier discovered was in its untrimmed natural glory.

At first she just stood there, uncertainly, looking down, biting her lip. Behind her Joan made a "move over" motion, so I made space on the bed and said, "Shirley, would you like to lie down here?"

"No," she said, looking up. "I want to be on top, like Joan."

I scooted back toward the center of the bed and held up my hands to her. "Let me help you then."

Susan took a half step forward, then a full one. She took my hands and I helped her onto the bed. Thank god I had not gone soft. As she straddled me she put her hands on my shoulders and I held my cock up so that she would have no trouble finding it. She hesitated. She bit her lip again. Then she closed her eyes and slowly let herself slide down my cock.. When she had me all the way in, she completely threw me by bursting into tears, but she quickly lay down and kissed me, and when her breathing was back under control said, "Oh John, thank you. This is wonderful. Could we just be like this for a little while?"

"As long as you want," I said, kissing her back.

Joan came over, gave us each a kiss on the cheek and said, "I'm going now. I'll turn the light off on my way out."

"Please, leave it on," Susan said, sneaking a look at herself in the mirror on the bathroom door.

Even though she was just lying on top of me, Susan did her best to make sure that I did not go soft on her -- and her best was very good. While she had been exercising the rest of her body, she must have been working on her Kegels as well. I don't know where she had learned that, but I certainly was glad that she had.

Maybe I had begun to purr, or something, because eventually she asked, "Does that feel good.?"

"Oh, yes." Then, as she continued, "Shirley, you know you can make a guy come that way, don't you?"

"Do you want to come that way?"

"No, because I want to come with you if we can, and that way won't do it for you."

Without further discussion Susan lifted herself up with her hands and began to move her cunt up and down my prick. "Like this?" she asked.

"Exactly like that," I said.

As Susan continued to ride me, I watched her face, thrilled to see the signs of her mounting passion, her lips stretching and thinning out, the color rising from her chest all the way into her cheeks, her breath coming hard and increasingly ragged. With that, it took nothing more than her crying out her orgasm to make me erupt inside of her.

As soon as the orgasm had passed Susan let herself down on my chest and we just lay there quietly holding each other, until my cock softened and fell out. A little while after that Susan said, "John, this is heaven, but I really need to pee."

Ever the gentleman, I told her to let me go first to make sure that the shared bathroom was empty. When I found it was I locked the door to the other side, then beckoned her in as I went out. When she was done I went back in, peed and cleaned up, unlocked the connecting door, then returned to the bedroom to find Susan back in her fluffy robe.

It was now close enough to closing time that I did not feel guilty about hogging the room. "Shirley, I don't need to be back in Chicago until 10. Would you like to sleep over with me, or would you prefer to go home?"

"Is it okay if we sleep here?"

"Shirley, all of the partners and the Premier Members are allowed to do that if they want. We won't be breaking any rules."

"Then let's stay here. Do you have a favorite side of the bed?"

I really did, and I didn't pretend to be a gentleman about that. After we pulled two fresh sheets from the dispenser, one from the bottom and one for a top, I turned off the room light and I grabbed my tunic for a pillow and got in on the right side of the bed. Susan put on her robe then went back to the bathroom for a couple of towels which she turned in to a pillow. There was just enough light coming from under the closed bathroom door for her to be able to navigate without having to worry about barking her shin on the bed.

"We don't have an alarm clock, John. Are you going to be able to get up on time."

"Shirley, thanks for thinking about that. I've been getting up before 7 every morning forever, unless I've tied one on or stayed out really late the night before. I'm stone cold sober and this is not really late for me, so don't worry about it. Just come to bed."

She got into bed and gave me a gentle kiss. I was wondering how she planned to sleep in that mask, but as she turned back toward the bathroom I could just make out that she was taking it off.

It had been a long, wonderful day. I had no trouble falling asleep almost instantly.

At some point, and without any watch or outside lights I had no idea when that was, I woke up with a raging piss hard-on. The second thing that I noticed was that I was the only one in the bed, and when I got the bathroom door open I confirmed that Susan was in neither bedroom nor bathroom. As I relieved the pressure in bladder and cock, I had visions of Susan waking up in waves of guilt and depression, hiding or running away. I had just about worked myself up to a state of full-blown panic by the time I got my tunic on and went out the door. I headed for the stairs since they were closer, and as I reached the top I saw Susan coming up, a mug of coffee in each hand. I was so relieved that it took me a second to notice that she had switched from robe to the house tunic, though she had her mask on.

"Good morning," she said as she passed me on her way back to our bedroom, handing off a cup of coffee as she did. "The office clock says it's a little after 6."

When we were back in the room, sipping our coffee on the bed, chairs not being part of the equipment, I asked "Did you have a good time last night."

She paused a second, then got up and took my coffee cup, placing it with hers on the floor near the door to the bathroom. Those safely disposed of, she turned back to me, took off her mask and said, "Well, my friend Shirley said she had an absolutely wonderful time." As she began taking off her tunic, she continued, "Shirley also said that I'd be the biggest sort of fool if I didn't let you make love to me this morning. So John, would you make love to me? But, please, be gentle."

I did, and I was, but even so it was not what either of us had hoped for. We tried missionary, we tried cowgirl; at Susan's emphatic request we did not try doggy. I finally suggested reverse cowgirl, and while Susan seemed most comfortable with that, still she could not come. By this time Susan was becoming visibly frustrated and depressed. I told her to stop, pulled out of her, and rearranged myself so that we could lie down side by side.

I lay beside Susan quietly stroking her hair as she cried softly in my arms. When her crying had stopped I gently turned her face to mine and kissed her forehead, eyes and cheeks. I paused, then I gently kissed her lips. No tongue; no pressure, just a gentle touching of the lips. Susan snuffled, and I reached behind me, pulled up a corner of the sheet and put it on her nose. She blew into it vigorously; once again a honk rather than a soft ladylike exhalation. When she was done, she gave me back the sheet and, looking completely miserable said, "Oh, John, I am so sorry. I thought I was ready. I so wanted to be ready, but apparently I'm not."

I kissed her face some more, to give myself time to think. Then I said, "Susan, you were brave to try so soon. These things don't always work out. I can tell you that from sad experience, more than one actually; and mine didn't follow the mind fucking that Brutus put on you. Joan told me that not everything was going to work in a straight line; sometimes it can go sideways; sometimes it can even go backward. We've hit a sideways, but that doesn't mean things can't ever go forward. I have a couple of ideas that we could try them now or save for later."

"Tell me," she said in a soft, resigned voice.

"Well, you may recall that you were a pretty happy lady after our session in the back seat of my car. My fingers haven't forgotten how to get a woman off. And then you might recall that your friend Shirley said that I give great head. Could we try either of those?"

"What about you?" She asked, a bit more lively than before.

"Susan, I've gotten off three times in the last 10 hours. I don't think I'll be suffering from blue balls if I don't come again for the rest of the day. But if it really bothers you, I remember that you've given me a couple of great handjobs. And your friend Shirley and I made love last night. We could put those on the table, or the bed, as well."

Susan was quiet for awhile. I let her have all the time she wanted to think; my time to pick up Little John was still hours away. When she was ready she said, "I don't have much confidence in Susan right now. I think Shirley might be more able to come out and play. Let's see how that goes."

She got up, found her mask and fluffy robe and took them into the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush, water running in the sink, and then there was Shirley, standing in the door in her robe and mask, with the tiniest of smiles on her face. I really had to admire Susan for trying, and I was determined to do all that I could to help her overcome this morning's setback. I scooted over and invited her into bed.

I worked slowly, as Joan had advised, kissing and caressing lightly just from the collarbone and above until I could feel Susan's tension begin to subside. Then, still slowly and lightly, to breasts and stomach and thigh, from where I worked my way back up to her mound. All the while I kept planting light kisses on Susan's lips, and as I progressed she began kissing me back. When I finally arrived between her legs I stopped, cupped her mound and waited until her hand reached down and urged me to go on. Susan was not what you would call wet, but soon my fingers had begun to solve that problem. As she became increasingly aroused she raised her knees off the bed and began thrusting against my hand until, not long after, she came.

When her breathing slowed Susan started to say something, but I covered her mouth with mine and gave her a long, deep kiss. Then I kissed my way down her body, following the path my fingers had taken. When I got as far as her hips, rather than make me have to change position Susan rolled over toward me. I raised her leg and brought my tongue to her pussy, just teasing, licking her outer lips. She put her hands behind my head and pressed me in, urging me to eat her. She was still aroused from the orgasm that my fingers had given her, and in less than a minute she cried out as her second orgasm hit her.