Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
The Lewis family’s kinks continue, part 2
16.7k words
4.44
11.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the story from,

Tales from the Ladies Room Vol 1

Part2

Jessica teaches Cassie, to be just like her mother.

Clay Lewis drove his family home, after they were finished with brunch. He thought of what just transpired. Trying to keep his mind on the traffic, he felt his wife place her hand on his lap. She looked at him, grinning, "How's your bottom doing darling? Cassie and I noticed, you wiggling around on your chair. I think that waitress noticed it too." She giggled at her husband, seeing the shocked look on his face.

Clay sighed, "It's a might sore, but I guess Cassie gave me what I deserved, I had it coming for my carelessness." He glanced at Jessica, nodding. He felt his cheeks getting warm.

Jessica smiled, "You sure did daddy...you definitely had it coming. I have to admit that, I thoroughly enjoyed every moment...watching our daughter spanking her father's bare bottom." She sighed, "Get used to it honey, you now have two women, that are going to give you correction, and discipline. I am going to teach her all of our secrets and show Cassie everything...and I mean everything."

Cassie's looked at her mother, who glanced back at her and winked. She felt lonely in the backseat of her father's truck. She asked, "So mama, is daddy in for another spanking after we get home?"

Her mother looked back at her again, she saw the hopeful look, on her daughters face. Clay groaned, "God I hope not." he looked over at his wife, "Pretty please, honey." Jessica looked at her husband, then smirking at him, she narrowed her eyes, "I am leaning more towards yes, I think he is going to get his bare fanny paddled. Even more so now, just because he had the audacity to say, I hope not."

Jessica leaned over her seat, turning she looked at her daughter. Jessica looked Cassie in the eye, "You my dear, might be in for the first real spanking, of your life too. I think that maybe I will have you, and your father both strip, then my snooping little girl, you and your daddy can both get your bare fannie's spanked...together."

The truth of the matter, Jessica always wondered what it would be like, to spank another female. God knows she has encountered more than a few, that she would just love to put over her lap and spann the daylights out of. So many rude people, women to be exact, that Jessica often thought of giving a good spanking. So with the chance finally becoming available, well Cassie your going to be my first also. Jessica felt a renewed sense of excitement, knowing her naked daughter would soon be over her lap.

Clay felt his penis start acting up, shit please don't let Jess notice it. I don't want to appear to anxious about this, or anything else she is cooking up. I really don't know how I honestly feel about all this either, he thought to himself. He wanted it to happen, but then again, he was worried about the possibility of hard feelings, descending on them. He had that little percentage of concern, but deep down inside he knew his wife, she was in her glory about all of this. Jessica would often get crabby when she was in a disciplinary mood and Cassie was home.

Clay remembered the conversation they had not all that long ago. And now it happened, Cassie found out. Jessica would often say, "Clay I am so ready, and wanting to give you that spanking you have coming, I know don't say it... Cassie is home. You know Clay, I am thinking that, well so what Cassie is home." She looked at Clay, shrugged her shoulders. She smirked at him, " Big deal...she is home, so what. I know you were spanked in the presence of other women, so maybe it's time your daughter finds out how her father gets punished. How gets his bare bottom spanked, Ckay I am really tired of waiting for the moment. Sometimes I just want to correct you right that instant...when I am angrier at you...so what, even if it's in front of Cassie... so what."

Cassie felt herself getting crazily excited, inside and out. She wondered if her mother would let Clay lick her, right between her legs, eat her pussy, her dripping wet cunt. She wondered if she would be able to use his tongue service, to lick her clean, front and back. Lick her pussy clean after she goes pee, kneel behind her and spread the cheeks of her ass open, look at her dirty asshole, brown with her streaks of shit. She could imagine ger father's lustful groan as he buried his face, in the crack of her ass, his tongue licking her dirty, poop streakd inner asscheeks!

I can only imagine those taboo treats, having him at my beck and call, to come and wipe me. Fuck me off! Cassie thought to herself, would I even have the guts, to tell my daddy to come into the bathroom, and clean me! Lick my ass, right after I stand up from using the toilet. She felt them in her stomach, those excited butterflies, fluttering around inside of her. She felt her libido soar, like a bird of prey, waiting to swoop down on her father, or any other male that would be docile enough and submit to her dirty, kinky desires. Cassie let her thoughts come alive, in the backseat as she vividly daydreamed of it.

Cassie had a small dilemma, in her mind about this. But she figured that her rising sexuality, her new found aggressive attitude, would help her through any unwanted turmoil, that might arise. She wanted to learn the dominant lifestyle, it was all so new, but it felt so right just a bit awkward. She thought of some of the things she wanted to try, could she do them convincingly? Could she actually be a demanding dominatrix, she felt almost lightheaded just thinking about it. Cassie allowed herself to daydream, as she sat alone in the backseat. Her mother and fathers small talk, was filtered out.

Cassie imagined sitting on the toilet, her father naked, kneeling before her. She had just taken him over her lap, spanking him to her satisfaction, not his. He strong daddy now knelt in front of her, as she tinkled into the bowl, her pee sounded almost musical. Almost like the plinking of broken keys, of some devils piano.

She grinned at her father, "I bet you just can't wait, to taste my pussy, right after I am done peeing." Her father looked at her, his eyes seemed eager, yet there was a look of hesitancy in them also. Cassie parted her legs wide, exposing her spread open sex, pink pussy opened wide, as her piss golden in color streamed into the pot. She relaxed, watching her father's face as he was watching her as a stream of piss was still gushing out of her spread open pussy. Clay looked between her legs, his eyes showing excitement now, as he was treated to her very intimate act. His hand clutched his growing cock, his tongue slowly licking his lips, Cassie knew he wanted this, oh boy did he want this, she knew now that he did, he was hers to control.

Cassie finished urinating, she leaned forward taking her father's ears in he hands. She smirked at him, then started pulling him towards her wet pussy, she demanded, "Lick me daddy...lap up my piss drops, You know you want to taste me...you know you want to serve me...just do it, pleasure your blonde haired princess."

Cassie deeply into her self indulging backseat fantasy, imagined as her father started licking her piss wet excited pussy. She could almost feel his tongue searching out the crevice's of her cunt. Cassie imagined this all so vividly, while her parents conversed in front of her, in the front seats. She slipped her hand down into her slacks, then wiggled her way into her panties.

She felt her damp pubic hair, that was covering her moist lips. Cassie had all she could do to avoid moaning, or crying out loudly in pleasure, as she imagined her father eating her out. It seemed that fucking real to her.

She heard the wet, sloppy sounds her fingers made, as she played with her wet, well lubricated pussy. She hoped they wouldn't hear it, those wet telltale sounds of her aroused condition, up in the front seat.

Cassie let her imagination run wild. One scenario, was as her father was on his knees, naked in front of her, as she sat on the toilet. His tongue incessantly licking, up and down between the lips of her succulent, wet pussy. Cassie groaned as his tongue felt so exquisite in her mind, she knew he was tasting her pee, along with her pussy honey, that flowed freely. She was about to cum, tensing herself up, both in her fantasy and in reality, as she pleasured herself in her parent's presence.

In her fantasy as she started to cum, her fathers face between her legs. In her fantasy, her orgasm caused her to start shitting. As her fingers diddled her swollen clit, her mind played this fantasy out. She heard herself groaning, "Oh daddy... your making cum so fucking hard... I am shitting...your going to lick me back there too, your going to lick my ass...when I finish pooping. I can't believe your licking my pussy...your making me cum...and shit... at the same time! Cassie could see and hear this in her head, as she self pleasured her pussy. She was just about to make her father, lick her dirty ass...

"Cassie! What are you doing?" Her mother was turned in her seat looking at her. Her face really didn't look too shocked, but her mother sure looked surprised. Jessica asked, "What the hell, Cassie... oh my god... Clay she's masturbating, in the fucking backseat. I blame you... I really blame you for creating this insatiable monster, that used to be our sweet little angel." Jessica winked at Cassie, "Clay your getting another spanking when we get home. And you Cassie," Jessica turned back towards her daughter, "Cassie, you can plan on your bare bottom getting spanked. I want you, and your father to report to me naked, in the living room, as soon as we get home."

Cassie frowned at her mother, then pulled her hand slowly out, of her slacks. She held up her hand, looking at her wet, sticky fingers. She saw Clay looking at her, in the rear view mirror. His eyes we're watching her, as she smiled seductively at him, then sticking her tongue out, she slowly licked her fingers clean. She heard her father groan, as she teased him.

Once again, Cassie was looking at her stark naked father. Only this time, she was just as naked as he was. They were only home a few minutes, both went to their rooms to strip. Jessica sat in a straight back wooden chair, holding that ominous hairbrush. She had a smirk on her face, as she held the brush in her right hand, tapping the business end, against the palm of her left.

Her eyes took in her daughter's nudity, as Cassie entered the spacious living room. Jessica said, "Stand in front of me to my right, place your hand's behind your head." She watched, as her daughter nervously complied. Jessica took in her daughter's beautiful body. Her rounded perfect breast's, her nipples were erect points, standing out. Her tummy was flat, leading down to her wider hips. Cassie had a full bush, of light brown hair. Jessica could see her cleft through her hair, noting her hair was damp along the cleft. She assumed it was from Cassie and her little masturbating session, in the backseat, the brazen little bitch. Jessica couldn't help the smile that came to her face, as she thought of her daughter's new found sexuality.

Jessica saw her nude husband, enter the room. Clay tried not to stare at his equally naked daughter, as his wife looked over at him. She smirkingly said, "Clay for keeping your daughter and I waiting, I think your going to get a little extra punishment. You too Cassie... you can blame your father, for taking his sweet-ass time!" She heard a groan, from both of them.

Jessica snickered, "Too bad, soooo... sad. I told both of you, not to dawdle around. One listened, one of you didn't. So I decided that you both, will feel the strap on your bare bottoms."

She heard her daughter gasp, Jessica shot her a look, seeing her daughters eyes were wide, as she looked at her mother. Cassie protested, "MAMA! Why that's not fair... I didn't dawdle around, please..." Cassie brought her hands down, holding them prayer like. She looked at her naked father, his huge cock flaccid at the moment, as he looked at Cassie.

"I'm sorry honey, Jess please... I will take double with the strap, leave Cassie out of this, please." Cassie looked at her dad, her face took on a look of hope at his chivalry, she smiled at her father. Then looked hopefully at her mother.

Jessica smirked, "Fine Clay, that was very admirable of you, to want to take on Cassie's punishment with the strap. Double it is, for you then... I hope you enjoy it." Then she glanced at her daughter, "Cassie, I think a single dose of the strap is in order for you too, I will give you ten with the strap. That is if your father doesn't comply with everything, and I really mean everything, that I tell him to do, if he even hesitates or question's anything I say... he will cost you a strapping... on your bare ass, do you both understand me?"

"Yes" Cassie and Clay both answered uniformly. Cassie glanced at her father, her gaze always dropped lower, as she looked hungrily at his cock. She caught her mother looking at her, smirking. She sighed, "Well alright then, we will have no long faces if I have to spank the both of you, with that wicked old leather strap."

Jessica cheerfully said, "Alright Mr. Lewis, go get that wicked old strap... and while your going that way, I want you to bring me that rubber mat, and that big... thick, ten inch dildo, attached it to my easy to pull on harness... shake your ass darling, don't make us wait, or your ass and Cassie's will suffer for it... now get going!"

Cassie looked at her mother, she was amazed at her transformation, from everyday wife and mother, to well, a fucking dominatrix. Cassie wondered what the fuck, a rubber mat. What is that going to be used for? She had a pretty good idea where the dildo was going to go. Straight up her father's poor ass, at least she hoped it was, but ten fucking inches. Poor daddy, he is about to be royally fucked, right in front of his little angel.

She felt a warm trickle of her excitement, drip down her inner thigh. Rubber sheet, she wondered if her father was going to get pissed on, or something else even more dirty and kinky. Certainly she is going to do that to me, Cassie reasoned. Then she remembered that rubber sheet, on her parents floor. While her daddy laid on his back, as her mother pissed all over his face, and then she happily shit on him. Oh my... Cassie thought, as she started to tremble, with even more added excitement...

Cassie watched, as her mother hauled the naked Clay over her lap. She saw the look of surprise and embarrassment on her father's face, as her mother situated him over her lap. Clay glanced at Cassie, the cheeks of his face blushing with embarrassment. Cassie almost giggled, he look like a nervous and scared schoolboy that was really in for it now. But it was no laughing matter, she was curious about getting her bare bottom spanked, but the leather strap, oh shit, that's going to leave a mark! Cassie thought to herself.

She couldn't deny her pussy was excited, it would for sure, give her away, she thought to herself as she felt herself drizzle some sweet juice down her thighs. Then she saw her mother raising her arm, oh fuck Cassie thought to herself, as her excitement started to mount even more. She watched, transfixed, as it was beginning.

Jessica smacked him on his bottom, "Clay... the...next...time...I tell...,you... to... hurry up...and strip...report... to me... I... fucking...damn... well... mean...it!" She emphasized each of her words, with a hard solid smack, from her brush. Cassie watched her father's face, the shock of the first swat, as it registered on his face, hearing his painful grunts, with each hard smack, on his jiggling bare bottom.

Cassie listened to her mother, scold and smack her daddy's ass. She was spellbound, as her mother swung that brush, blistering his jiggling asscheeks. Her mouth dropped, she actually giggled softly to herself, as she watched her father getting it, Cassie actually struggled, to stand with her hands behind her head. All Cassie wanted to do, was play with pussy, while she watched her father's spanking. Jessica scolded him, spanking his ass even harder, when she questioned him at times. Cassie could see the pain on her father's face, as he took all her mother has, was willing to give. He never begged, or pleaded. He did grunt and groan, as she walloped his poor ass. She spanked the answers out of him, the answer's that she wanted to hear.

She intently watched, as her father was struggling to even stay on her lap, his legs were stiff and straight out, his toes holding his legs and ass up for an easy target, for his wife's spanking convenience. Clay also balanced himself on his hands, as his bottom started twisting from side to side. Which cost him even more verbal and physical corrections. Cassie couldn't believe this, how loud, and crisp, each swat from the brush sounded. Did it sound like that to my mother, when I spanked him this morning, she wondered.

Cassie felt her pussy becoming even more aroused and wetter. She could literally smell her pussy, she was that excited. Cassie saw her father raise up periodically, his cock was rock hard, she gasped in surprise, as she thought of what that hard cock could do for her. God she wondered, what it would be like, getting fucked with her dad's big cock, or even that monster dildo. What would she do if her mother approached her, with that big cock sprouting from her crotch, wanting to fuck her with it. Cassie couldn't help but wonder, as that thought played like some pornographic movie inside her head, she would have to let her fuck her, wouldn't she. Her mother was the one in charge after all.

Oh fuck, Cassie squirmed for the whole ten or fifteen minutes, of her father's spanking. She felt the juice from her molten like pussy, dripping down her thighs, just like sweet sticky lava. She watched, as her mother had Clay stand up, then she made him bend over the back of the chair. He gripped the seat, his muscular body taught, his spanked red ass, so tempting to her. Cassie wanted to spank it, lick it right between those rounded asscheek's and she wanted to fuck his manhole, so fucking bad, as she watched her mother applying the leather strap to his red behind.

Cassie creamed herself, as she watched her dad bent over that chair, with his ass facing her, only just a few feet away. Cassie could see inside his crack at times, she could see his beautiful ball sack and cock hanging, and swinging seductively, with each crack from that strap. That excited the new young blossoming dominatrx even more, seeing a such a big strong man, seeing him so vulnerable.

Clay held the seat of the chair, he was mindful of his daughter looking right at his bared bottom. He knew she could see everything, being in the humbling position he was in. Clay felt embarrassed, and ashamed. But he also felt the stirring of excitement, that always came with his feelings of embarrassment, and submission. He couldn't explain it, how can one really, as he grimaced, at the next stinging swat from the strap. Clay's feelings of excitement were a mix of several thing's. He remembered the first time he was naked, right in front of another woman, as his mother spanked him. It was really rather embarrassing, especially that first time, as her brush repeatedly rained down hard, on his bare ass.

He remembered his aunts face, smirking at him as she watched, hearing her snickering, as he groaned and cried out in pain, and embarrassment. He remembered the friction of his penis, as he became hard, draped over his mother's lap. Each hard stinging smack, made him ground his growing erection, into her silky skirt. He remembered it was a black skirt, that felt so good and soft, as his bottom took his stinging hard punishment. The whole atmosphere of that spanking, came to a very stunning conclusion.