Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie watched as her mother pumped several dollops of lubricant, into the crack of her father's ass. Her mother smiled at Cassie, seeing her daughter was anxiously watching. Jessica said, "Cassie... the key to great anal sex, is that...you have to use plenty of lubricant, it is very essential... that you follow this. Whether it's you, who is going to do the fucking...or if you're the one, who is going to be taking it...up your ass." Her mother looked at her, "Seriously...you have to do that, or someone is going to be in for a rather unpleasant, butt fucking."

Cassie nodded, as she watched her mother spreading the clear slippery lube, around her father's anus. Jessica started fingering his ass, first with one finger, then she added another. Jessica warned Cassie, "Honey... make sure you finger fuck them before... it loosens up their asshole. That is unless your actually going to fuck them as an actual punishment, then well I guess... don't use as much." Jessica grinned devilishly, then smacked Clay hard on his ass, "Isn't that right honey?" Clay groaned, promptly answering, "Absolutely baby."

Jessica pulled Cassie closer, by gripping the dildo. She giggled, "Come on Cassie... it's time you learned how to fuck...a guy in the ass." Her mother pulled her over, as Cassie wobbled along on her knees. She saw her father's asshole, it looked a little bit wider, after her mother removed her three fingers from his ass. Jessica took a hold of the dildo, Cassie watched as her mom used the tip of the dildo, to circle Clay's anus.

Jessica looked up at Cassie, "Hold this dildo right in the middle, keep it against his asshole."Cassie watched her mother, her hands were spreading her father's cheek's open wider. Her mother smiled encouragingly, "Alright Cassie, push the head in slowly... just work it slowly into his asshole." Jessica nodded her head, as she watched her daughter, as she concentrated on getting the dildo inside of her father's ass.

Jessica looked down, just as Clay grunted loudly, and the head of the dildo pushed in past his spinchter. Cassie excitedly said, "Oh yeah...it's going in...it's up daddy's butt!" She giggled happily, asking " Daddy... how does my cock feel in your butt... pretty good I bet."

Jessica watched as her daughter, slowly worked the large, silicone cock into Clay's ass. She kept his asscheek's spread open, as she watched his hole accepting his daughter's dildo. Jessica felt some of juice drizzle down her thigh, she bent forward licking the part of the dildo, that was still out of his ass. Cassie moaned, " Oh mama... that looks so dang dirty, licking that cock... going straight up daddy's ass."

Jessica closed her eyes, knowing her daughter was intently watching, as she licked on that dildo. Her tongue lasciviously licking, until she came to where it entered her husbands ass. Cassie watched as her mother's tongue licked the upper part of Clay's invaded asshole. She heard her daddy groan, murmuring how it felt so good. Jessica removed her left hand, keeping her right one, holding her husband's ass spread open. She grinned devilishly at her daughter. she reached over for the discarded strap, which lay next to her on the carpet.

Cassie had no idea, that her mother picked up the strap that was behind her. She was to busy watching her dildo, that she was carefully working into her father. Jessica smiling up at Cassie brought the strap up and away from her daughter's backside. She looked up at her daughter saying, "Oh yeah baby... fuck his ass."

Jessica swung the strap hard, striking Cassie on her very surprised ass. The hard smack, made Cassie buck herself forward, driving the other half of the dildo, all the way into her father's ass.

Cassie squealed, "Fuck mama... that hurts!" Then she looked back down, as her father leaned forward, exclaiming his surprise at the sudden ass stuffing, he just endured. Cassie looked from her father, then back to her mother, "My god mama, I really jabbed this up poor daddy's ass... you okay daddy?"

Jessica stopped laughing, as she looked at Cassie, the worried look on her face. Clay moaned, then groaning, "Well my ass is stuffed full now, like a...fucking Thanksgiving turkey... oh fuck honey... what did you do to Cassie?" Clay said looking back at them.

Cassie laughing, "Daddy... mom hit me with that strap... right on my bare ass... that's what happened! I am sorry... I never intended to just... you know, to just jab this big fucking thing up your ass, not like that... sorry daddy." Cassie moved her hands to hold onto his hips, she kept the dildo all the way in, her pubic hairs tickling his asscheeks. Cassie exclaimed, " Mama... why did you spank me with that thing?" She looked at her giggling mother.

Jessica stopped gigglin, "I am truly sorry honey, you too Clay. But I... I really want my pussy licked...while I watch Cassie give it to you honey... watch her fucking your ass baby. I'm sorry... I was just trying to rush this along a little bit." Jessica leaned forward, kissing Clay on his bottom. Then she moved, looking at her daughter's bare bottom. Jessica kissed the spot where the strap landed. Cassie gasped, feeling her mother's lips on her bottom.

Jessica stood up next to Cassie, still smirking, she kissed Cassie on the cheek. She saw the lust, the want in her daughter's eyes, "Fuck his ass good Cassie, or theirs more of that strap coming... maybe nine more." She reached down, petting her daughter on the bottom. Then Jessica stood behind Cassie, taking her daughter's hips in her hands, she started moving her lower body, in a fucking motion. Cassie could feel her mother's hairy pussy, rubbing her sensitive asscheeks. She didn't mind the spanking she got, yeah it did hurt, but it also made her really fucking horny. But feeling her mother's curly bush, bumping up against her butt, Cassie, laughingly asked, "Mom... what the fuck... what are you doing mom?"

Cassie was giggling, as her mother dry humped her. Jessica was laughing, she managed to say, "Baby... fuck your daddy just like...this." Jessica started pumping her hips faster, smacking her daughter's bottom harder, as she held her tighter....

Jessica watched, as she sat perched towards the edge of the couch. Her leg's were drawn upwards and spread widely open. Clay had his face between them, his face buried in her cunt. His face was already a slick, wet mess as Jessica climaxed, more than a few time's, very quickly already. Clay ate her pussy like a wild man, as his daughter looked on, while fucking him up the ass.

Cassie was pumping,and gyrating her hips, like fucking Elvis The Pelvis Presley. She discovered that she loved fucking a man, right up his ass. She felt in control, just like that feeling that consumed her, after she punched Matt right in the nose. A feeling that had grew immensely, in the last twenty-four hours. Cassie held onto her father's hips as she pumped that big phallus in and out of his clinging asshole. She felt alive, even in charge as she rode her father's ass.

Cassie watched her father eating her mother's pussy. And it was driving her as her mother was watching her pound the dick into her daddy's ass. Cassie watched, as her mother held her father's face tightly against her pussy, as she rode another tidal wave, of pleasure.

Cassie couldn't deny the fact, that she wanted to be in her mother's place. She wanted Clay's tongue, she wanted to feel what it was like to cum, while someone was eating you out. She watched her mother, as she morphed from rapture, then back to reality. Her mother looked Cassie in the eyes, "Wanna trade off... Cassie do you want to feel your father's very talented tongue?"

Cassie looked at her naked mother, her nipples were erect, standing out prominently. Her face was slightly flushed, and satisfied. Jessica moved Clay away from her pussy, as she stood up. She moved toward Cassie, kneeling beside her, looking at Clay's stuffed bottom as Cassie continued to fuck him. She put her hand on her daughter's bottom. Cassie moaned, slowing herself down. She slowly slid the phallus, almost all the way out, then buried it back up his ass. Cassie loved the slurpy wet sounds, the dildo made going in and out of his asshole.

Jessica snickered, "Oh honey child...looks like you really are enjoying yourself, using that strap-on. I think it's time for your father to make you cum now Cassie. Let him lick your pussy... while I work on his cock...okay?"

Cassie watched, as slowly slid the long, thick dildo out of Clay's ass. She wrinkled her nose, as she saw that the flared head was soiled,with a little bit of shit. She watched as his asshole, looked like a round dark hole, leaking clear lubricant. She heard him groan, as she withdrew it from him. She watched fascinated, as the dilated hole, slowly started to close again. She was amazed, it looked so big and open one minute, than closed back up again so soon afterwards.

Cassie looked down at the dirty head of her dildo. She looked at her mother snickering, "I think I just fucked the shit... out of my daddy." Cassie giggled, looking at her mother, who just rolled her eyes.

Jessica replied, "Cassie... that's just a part of anal sex. If you don't give yourself...or the person who's ass your going to fuck, an enema... sometimes you end up with the shitty part of the stick... I mean dick."

Jessica laughed as Cassie gasped, "Mother... really, oh my god." Cassie couldn't help it, she started giggling. She looked at her mother, "So does this happen a lot, I mean... getting the dildo dirty?"

Jessica shrugged, "For your father and I, well not at first. We were more...careful. We would use enema's at first. Your father gets it up the ass, more than I do. So he would give himself an enema, you know prepare himself." Cassie glanced at her father. he looked so cute, because he was slightly embarrassed.

Jessica saw Cassie looking at him, she grinned at her husband, "Right honey... you would poke that enema nozzle, right up your own hiney?" Jessica smirked at him, as Cassie giggled. Clay nodded his head, groaning his embarrassment very evident, then softly saying, "Yes."

Jessica sighed, seeing Cassie look back at her.

Jessica shrugging her shoulder's, "Well then, I would sometimes spank your father's bottom. After he was spanked, really good and hard... with his hinder all red... I would take him into the bathroom, and fill that red enema bag. I would make him get on his hands and knee's..." Jessica glanced af Clay, seeing him starting to get even more embarrassed. She looked at him, he was shaking his head, his eyes were pleading with her not to tell this secret. But Jessica knew her husband well, he would be so fucking horny after this secret was revealed to their daughter.

Jessica looked at Clay, in her most dominating face, "Well then I started giving your father his enema's... he acted like he hated that. But mama knows better...I would fill his ass with soapy sud's... put a big butt plug in... right up his ass." She looked at Cassie, who was listening to her, seeming to be hanging on her every word. She saw Clay holding his erect cock, sneaking a couple of tugs on it, his embarrassment turning into excitement, that horny fucker, Jessica thought to herself. Well if it's embarrassment he wants, that's what I will give him.

Cassie couldn't help asking, "Butt plug... is that like a dildo mom...one of thos real wide thing's... I dunno look's kinda like a fire hydrant?" She asked, giggling afterwards.

Jessica nodded, "Yes Cassie, exactly... well after your father got his butt filled with warm soapy water, I would put a huge butt plug up his ass."

Jessica snickered, "He would be twisting his bottom around... I would usually have to refresh it, with a good hard, hand spanking... until he realized he wasn't getting out of it. So after I stuck that plug up his butt... I would sit on the edge of the tub... or even the toilet... and have your daddy eat my pussy. I would make him lick me to an orgasm, or two... he would eat my pussy like a wild man... with that enema up his ass, bursting to get out."

Jessica looked at Cassie, her eyes were wide, she glanced at her father. "Daddy... does the enema hurt... while your licking mama's... umm...pussy?" She waited, hearing her father moan, and she did catch him, just now stroking himself. Cassie smirked, then snickering, "Daddy are you playing with yourself, I saw you jacking on your cock... naughty, naughty daddy." Cassie giggled at her father, as he just shrugged his shoulder's and sheepishly grinned.

Cassie looked at him, "Keep doing it...I want to see you play with yourself. Mama you don't mind if daddy play's with that big cock, while I watch... do you?" Cassie looked hopefully at her mother.

Jessica snickering, "Cassie that's probably how his cock got that big, I suspect he played with it a whole bunch, while growing up and getting his fanny spanked so much! Clay honey... you heard your daughter, stroke yourself... let her watch." Jessica smiled, as she watched her husband start to slowly stroke himself.

Clay shivered, these two were driving him crazy, he felt so many feeling's, good and bad. But for now as his wife and daughter watched, Clay answered Cassie's question. "Cassie... the enema, it gets very uncomfortable, holding it in I mean. All you want to do at that point is...just shit."

Cassie giggled, "I can imagine that you would, does mom give you those pretty often?" Cassie glanced at her mother. Jessica shook her head, then she looked at Clay.

Jessica sighed, "Actually Cassie, we don't do that to often anymore, not since your father acquired the fetish of cleaning me, after he cum's in my butt or pussy. Sometimes I will even have him suck the dirty dildo clean, after I fucked his ass. He doesn't complain, when I have him do that... or the other thing I use him for. Sometimes who need's toilet paper... when you have a man that love's to eat you out...whether your clean... or dirty."

Cassie pondered, what she was hearing. She wondered what it would be like, getting her pussy or ass cleaned by a tongue, right after she was done on the toilet. Cassie thought about sitting on the couch in front of her father, and having him suck the dildo clean in front of her, but she wasn't that brave or domineering, yet.

She looked at her mother, Jessica shook her head, "Clay you know... I do kind of miss making you use the potty... after I give you that enema. I loved how embarrassed you would get, while I stayed in the bathroom... watching you! Like a shy little boy. Alright, Clay lay on your back... I think it's time Cassie sat on your face, she really need's to cum...

Clay watched as his daughter, lowered her beautiful, recently spanked ass, onto his face. He watched as her cheeks spread open, revealing her cute little starfish like asshole. He saw her pink wet pussy lips, spread slightly, with her wet, dew like liquid inside their confines. Clay inhaled her scent, it made his hard cock pulse, he could feel it moving on it's own. Jessica took him in her hand, stroking him, then he felt the warm wetness of her mouth sucking him in.

Clay cried out, in both pleasure, and from the sensitive feeling of his spanked and paddled ass. His pain and pleasure, boiling over as his wife wantonly sucked on his cock. And he inhaled his daughter's asshole, which now wiggled against his nose. Her scent womanly and intoxicating, from her pussy juice drizzling down between the cheeks of her ass. But her scent had another smell to it, earthy, musky and forbidden until now. He could smell that dirty excrement like scent, knowing he just licked her ass when it was dirty, just a short time ago.

Clay cupped the warm, reddened cheeks of her ass, spreading them. He rubbed his nose around her asshole, sniffing, hearing her giggle, as she said, "That tickles, but it feels sooo... good! Lick my ass daddy... taste me again."

Clay sniffed her hole, filling his senses with the decadent aroma of her ass. He moved his head, he had to taste her. He licked her spread open asshole, hearing her seductive cooing, as his tongue danced around her humid asshole. He could taste the intoxicating elixir of her pussy and ass, mixed together like a shot of... sex! He dipped his tongue into her warm dark hole, tasting her shit, Clay moaned as his tongue treated him to the tasteful treasure's inside, of her wonderful ass.

Clay felt Jessica gagging, as she tried to take him all the way in her mouth. He moaned, as he sucked Cassie's asshole and tongue fucked it. His moaning, causing a new sensation inside his daughter's sensitive asshole. Clay feasted on her dark little rosette, until the dirty taste was gone, and Cassie slid her now warm and wet pussy, over his face. Clay was intoxicated, drunk on sex, like he never was before. He felt like it was his bachelor party, that he never had before his wedding. Instead of beer and shot's of liquor, Clay was drunk on the seductive flavor, of sex...

Jessica now rode his cock, facing their daughter, while she rode her father's face. Clay humped his cock into Jessica, her tight, warm wet pussy, making him shiver with pleasure, while his daughter's pussy, drizzled in his mouth, her taste sweet like the nectar of the gods.

Jessica rode Clay, his cock filling her pussy, his length and thickness touching her in all the right places. The wet smacking sounds, of their bodies filled the room. Cassie watched their joined bodies, envious of her mother's cock filled pussy. She didn't dwell to long on that, as her father's tongue did things to her pussy she never felt before. Cassie knew her father's face, was going to be a sticky mess. She didn't care, she wanted him to taste her, be filled with her pussy nectar. She wished she could bathe him in her warm, tasty essence. She cried out as his tongue, felt like the wings of a hummingbird fluttering over her excited and engorged clitty...

Jessica and Cassie held on to each other, both of them happy recipients, of multiple orgasms. They hugged, as Cassie murmured, "Thank you so much mama... today was incredible, thank you also daddy... you've made me feel, thing's I couldn't even dream of." Cassie squealed, when Clay moved his tongue back to her ass. She giggled happily, "Oh my god, having my ass licked... now that was really incredible!"

She looked shyly at her mother, "Mom... are we going to do this again, please say yes."

Cassie blue eyes searching her mother's face. Jessica nodded, then smiling, "Cassie their is so much more, to teach you. Of course we're going to do it again... and again. I don't think your fathers going to complain...even if he does, well he will be in for a spanking... probably more than one too!" Jessica chuckling, "Right honey... your ass and cock, are up for grab's... for Cassie and I... right?"

Clay laughed softly, "I am your humble servant ladies... your wishes, are my command's."

Cassie snickering, "Dang right daddy, or we will pull down your pants and... hmmm...spank you first. Then we will see what those wishes bring. Right mom?"

Jessica laughed, "Absolutely honey, right now though, I have a pussy full of your daddy's cum. And I'm going to sit right on his face, he can clean up his mess, right daddy."

Clay moaned, as Cassie lifted herself off of his face. Cassie looked down at his wet face giggling, "I'm sorry daddy... I really didn't mean to drown you. But technically... it is your fault. Your the one who got me all hot... and excited, my god... that tongue of yours... is crazy good."

Cassie watched as her mother raised herself off of Clay's cock. She her the loud slurping noise, that their bonded bodies made as her father's flaccid cock slipped out. Cassie gasped, seeing his cream like covered cock, resting on his belly. Her eyes were wide, taking in the lewd sight. She saw her mother's swollen, swampy pussy, the curly inner hair wet and matted. Cassie saw a long sring of her father's cum dangling from between the lips. Jessica saw where Cassie was looking, right at her cunt, she saw the desire in Cassie's eyes.