Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie reached out, her hand catching the glob of sperm in the palm of her hand. It still felt warm, from being nestled in her mother's pussy. Cassie let her finger's glide over the wet lips of Jessica's pussy. She saw her mother jump, then giggling she said, "Baby that tickles." Her mother looked at her daughter as she brought her cum filled hand, up towards her face.

Cassie looked at the puddle of sperm, in the palm of her hand. She sniffed it, then looking straight at her mother, she stuck her tongue out. Cassie slowly licked at the cum in the palm of her hand. She moaned, "Ummmm... daddy, you and mama taste sooo...good together." Cassie put her lips into the palm of her hand, then she slurped it into her mouth.

Jessica covered her pussy with her hand, her finger's squeezing her wet lips closed. She smirked at Cassie, raising her eyebrow she pointed to Clay's spent, and cum covered cock. "I think you should clean your father's cock Cassie. Taste more of our mixed together pleasure, sweetie." Jessica went over and lowered her pussy onto Clay's face.

Cassie watched as her mother squatted, right over his face. She saw cum, dripping onto his face, then he stuck his tongue out, and started licking her mother's pussy. Cassie watched as her mother leaned forward, she saw the cheek's of her ass spread open, as her father took them in his hands. Cassie saw her mother's puckered asshole, For one crazy moment, she had the desire to stick her tongue, up her mother's ass. It just looked so dirty, sexy and exciting to her. Then she looked down at her father's lonely cock, all wet, and cum covered.

Cassie dropped to her knee's, leaning over her father's crotch. She saw that he still had cum bubbles coating his cock. She started licking at his goo covered cock. Tasting the cream like flavor, of his cum, and her mother's pussy on him. She decided she liked the taste, of pussy cream and male cum. Just the thought of what she was licking up, sent a jolt of excitement, straight to her still very excited pussy. Cassie caressed herself, as her other hand cupped her father's balls. Cassie licked at his flaccid cock, like a kitten with a bowl of warm milk. She looked up, watching her father licking his sperm, from her mother's cunny.

She saw her mother's anus flexing, opening slightly, then closing like some pink erotic starfish. Once again, Cassie wondered what a woman's taboo hole would taste like. While licking her father's cock, she reached lower, finding her own hole between her cheeks. Cassie felt her asshole was still wet, from her father's tongue, she slipped her index finger up her ass. She slowly moved her finger in and out, while licking Clay's cock,

It was truly exciting to her,watching her parent's dirty display. The way her mother was flexing her asshole, Cassie couldn't help but wonder, if her mother was going to take a shit on her father.

Cassie pushed her finger all the way up her ass, she felt something solid in her ass. Her finger bumped it, Cassie moaned as she slipped her finger out of her ass. She brought her finger up to her nose, smelling her pussy, and a pungent more earthy smell. She saw a light brown color on her fingertip. Cassie smelt her own shit, just before she closed her eyes and slipped her finger into her mouth. Cassie tasted herself, she tasted her dirt on her finger. She didn't know why, but it excited her. Tasting herself, especially her asshole. It excited her to know her father now knew that dirty, and erotic flavor, of her ass... tasted the thing's from inside her dark depths.

Cassie savored the taste, from her dirty finger. But her mother's asshole was still winking at her. She couldn't help it, she had to know. Her mother really did still have, one beautiful ass. Cassie hoped her's would look half as good when she aged. She moved slowly towards it, watching and hearing her father's tongue, inside her mom's pussy. Cassie inhaled that scent, the scent of pussy, cum and ass. She stuck her tongue out, flicking it over her mother's pouting asshole. Her mother jerked, exclaiming, "What the fuck, oh my god, Cassie...your licking your mother's ass!"

Cassie wiggled her tongue around, as her father's tongue still caressed her mother's pussy. Jessica moaned, "This feels... so fucking... incredible." Cassie reached back, taking her father's cock in her hand. She slowly started to masturbate him, hoping he would get hard one more time. She pushed her tongue up into the ring of her mother's hole. She tasted an even more decadent flavor, inside of her ass. Cassie wiggled her tongue around inside her mother's hole, she felt her relax herself, as Cassie felt her tongue push deeper inside.

Cassie reluctantly, removed her tongue, that taste of her mother's ass, excited and almost satisfied her curiosity, about how hermother's asshole tasted. She moved back to her father's cock, it was showing promise of returning to it's erect glory. Cassie covered his cock with her mouth, sucking him in as far as she could. She loved the taste of him, as she sucked on her daddy's cock. She still watched her mother's spread open ass, hoping she was going to do something really dirty in front of her, to her father. That thought, made Cassie suck her father's cock, like a whore.

Cassie had a bird's eye view, as she watched her father cleaning her mother's cunt. She watched, as she wantonly sucked her father's cock back to erection. She ran her finger's down over his smooth balls, cupping them. She loved the sounds of pleasure, they were both making. Cassie slid her finger's down lower, between the cheek's of Clay's ass. She rubbed his asshole, then slipped her finger back into the warmth of his body. She wondered what her new fixation with ass

was, male or female. She didn't know why, but all of a sudden, she was so attracted to a naked ass. She wanted spank them, taste them and especially fuck them. She had darker thought's and curiosities about what comes out of those attractive, and delectable asshole's.

Cassie still looked at her mother's brown hole, which moment's ago, she was licking. The taste of her mother's ass confused her. For that matter, what she was going to do next, even confused her, but she wanted to see, what it would be like. Cassie fucked her finger, as far up her daddy's ass as she could reach. He gasped at times, especially when she added her middle finger in along with her index finger. She spread them wide inside his somewhat loose hole. Cassie could feel the slippery lube still inside of his warm asshole. Her finger's looked wet, slick when she would see them, before jamming them back up his ass.

Cassie sucked his erect cock in time to her finger's fucking his ass. She heard him moaning, Cassie really thought about strapping that dildo back on, and fucking him so hard, that she would make him shit all over it. Her eyes widened at that thought, how dirty and nasty that would be. She loved how his large thick cock filled her mouth, making her even gag at time's, when sucked him in deep. Cassie looked at her mother, she was looking over her shoulder, watching Cassie.

Cassie kind of felt like she got her hand caught in the cookie jar, with her mouth full of cock, and her finger's up her father's ass. She heard her mother chuckling, "Hmmm baby... fucking your daddy's ass again, sucking on his big dick so nicely."

Cassie moaned, knowing what she must look like to her mother. She slipped her mouth off of his cock, her wet shiny slobber of spit, clinging to her chin. She shyly smiled at her mother, "Mom... I feel like I am turning into, like... a slut...or something. My pussy is really on fire again... I have never... never felt like this."

She felt her cheek's growing warm, as she tried to explain her feelings.

Cassie stopped fucking Clay's ass, "I even want to do this...I want to try it, what it's like to."

Cassie withdrew her finger's from her father's asshole. She held them out, looking at them. They were slick, wet looking and even a little dirty. She shivered as her mother watched her, her mother's face, going through a multitude of different feeling's, as Clay ate her pussy. She watched Cassie, waiting for to finish what she was saying. What did she want to try? Jessica wondered.

Jessica asked, "Cassie what do you want to try? You can tell me anything baby... what...please tell me, don't worry... your father and I are not going to judge you... or think your weird or perverted... tell me."

Cassie looked away from her mother, she looked at her soiled finger's, "Mom are you going to do something... really dirty to daddy. Like what I saw you doing to him...last night."

Cassie she shivered slightly, "Like this I mean..." Cassie rubbed her soiled finger's over the head of Clay's cock. Her mother watched, waiting for exactly what her daughter wanted. Cassie sheepishly smiled, "I want to try this." Jessica watched as Cassie licked the head of Clay's cock, his now dirty cock.

Her mother gasped, "Cassie... what, oh my... your either very brave, or just horny as fuck all!

That's so... so dirty baby...but it's so hot to watch."

Cassie face scrunched up, at the first taste of the soiled cock. It tasted of lubricant, and somewhat bittersweet, and of course like ass. She moaned, she wanted to be in charge of men, spanking and fucking them in the ass, she wanted it all. Yet through all of what she witnessed, what she did today and last night, Cassie wanted to try being a really dirty girl. She wanted to be the one, squatting over her father, as he licked her ass. She wanted to spread her cheek's wide open, and drop her dirty brownies all over him, have him lick that bittersweet brownie batter, off of her asshole.

Cassie thought of all of this, as she sucked her father's cock. She wondered if she could actually perform that, shit on someone, or have them licking that very personal area of hers, after she pooped. Fuck, she thought as she imagined images of doing that very act, to him. Cassie slipped a hand between her leg's, feeling her slick pussy. She looked at her mother, as her mother looked over her shoulder, still watching Cassie.

Cassie's mother's face, was now a mask of lust, "Cassie... watch this... look at my ass." Her mother's face grimaced slightly, "Clay, I am going to pee now... right in your potty mouth... so open wide baby." She snickered, as she watched her daughter's excited face.

Cassie slipped her mouth off of Clay's cock. She started stroking his slippery shaft, her other hand rubbing her magic button. Cassie gasped, as she saw the first drip's of piss trickle out. She moaned as she saw it, like glittery gold diamonds, splashing over her father's face. Cassie saw the stream center itself, falling straight into his gulping mouth. She could hear it, just like her mother was pissing in a pot. Cassie gasped, "Oh my god... that's it daddy... drink that pee... drink it all, that's so fucking hot mom... he loves you that much! Love's you enough to do that dirty task... just for you, all you gave to do is... just ask, tell him too."

She watched, feeling Clay's cock jerk in her gripping hand. His excitement undeniable, as he drank all her mother had to offer. Cassie heard her mother fart, she witnessed her asshole, it looked like a pair of lips, blowing someone raspberries. Cassie's eyes flashed open wider, she wasn't going to poop right here, right now, just a couple of feet away from her, would she? She felt her father's cock jump in her hand, heard him moaning. She could feel his excitement, as his penis pulsed, in her gripping hand. She watched as her mother stopped pissing, it reduced to just a trickle.

Cassie saw her mother's anus starting to blossom open slightly, she heard the fart, that fizzled slowly out from her ass. She kept her eyes on the scene before her, as she slid her mouth, over her father's cock again. She kept stroking him with her hand, as her head moved up and down on his cock. She saw her mother place her ass, right over Clay's waiting, wide open mouth. His tongue darted out, licking at her blossoming asshole.

Cassie sucked harder, more urgently on his cock. Her finger's rubbing her wet, slippery pussy pearl, more frantically. She groaned loudly, as she watched a turd, it looked almost like a Baby Ruth candy bar. It slowly started to emerge from her mother's now gaping anus.

It was dangling, several inches long, before it finished it's decent, dropping across Clay's face, with a soft smacking sound.

Cassie couldn't help it, she cried out loudly, as her orgasm ripped through her. She never felt the power, like this orgasm shook her, then she saw her father's tongue, start licking her mother's dilated, dirty asshole. Cassie squirted, her pussy gushing, it was warm and almost piss like, as it squirted over the rubber sheet.

It fucking almost scared her, cumming as hard as she was, at that moment. It was almost at that very same moment, that Clay's cock, started to spasm, filling her mouth with his warm and thick cum juice. Cassie felt it filling her mouth, like warm melted butter. She wasn't used to a cock, in her mouth, especially one cumming in her mouth. Cassie felt some escaping, from her stretched open mouth. She felt the warm sticky love juice, trickle down over her hand, that was still pumping his cock, as it finished squirting into her mouth.

Cassie shivered, and she shook as she slipped her mouth off her father's cock. She looked at both of them, Clay was still licking her mother's spread open bottom. She saw her mother's arm moving rapidly, then she heard her cry out passionately, as she started cumming right over her father's face....

To be continued, Cassie's education continues, her dominance and confidence grow stronger.