Tales from the Ladies Room Vol. 01 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie reluctantly slipped her tongue out from his asshole. She circled it slowly, letting a glob of bubbly spit, drip into his asshole. She looked down at her handiwork, seeing his spit covered asshole. Cassie thought it looked like her daddy had a guy's cum, starting to drip from his ass. She couldn't believe how nasty her thoughts, and mind was working. It was as if a switch was turned on inside her brain last night, during her live dirty peep show. Cassie stood up, looking at her mother she kept one hand spreading his asscheek, then bringing her other hand up to her mouth, she sucked on her index finger.

Cassie looked so sensual, being naked behind her equally naked father. Borderline obscene, it would seem to some, Cassie was holding his ass open with one hand, and sucking on her finger, of the other hand. Cassie removed her finger, she looked down into her father's spread open bottom. She smiled at her mother, just before she pushed her finger into the warm cavern, of her father's asshole. She pushed it all the way in, right up to her second knuckle. Clay jumped, and he yelped in surprise, at his daughter's finger invading his ass.

Cassie started finger fucking Clay, she heard him begin to moan, "So daddy... if you watch me get my first spanking, I think that it's only fair... that I, your little angel..gets to fuck you, in the ass... with mama's big dildo." Cassie giggled, as she screwed his ass with her finger. She looked down at her invading finger, as she wiggled and twisted it, while working it in and out of his hole. Grinning smugly, she winked at her mother, who was watching her with curiosity.

"I mean daddy, you seem to be enjoying my finger, poking you in the butt. Just think of your little angel... with that big ole cock, giving you what you need... what you like." Cassie let go of his cheek, then started spanking his ass, while she kept poking her finger in and out of him. Cassie spanked his red bottom, seeing the darker imprints from the strap, across his cheeks. They were almost purple hued, as they stood out from his tender red ass. Clay grunted, with each swat, "So daddy... do you want me...to fuck you, in the ass?" Cassie wiggled her finger, as she stuck it all the way up his ass. She moved it in a stirring like motion, watching his hole stretch around her finger.

Jessica chuckled, "You better answer your new mistress, baby. I think she really wants to fuck your ass, honey... it's okay, I really want to feel you licking my pussy, while Cassie screws you up your ass!" Jessica took Clay by the face, as his daughter still spanked and fingered his bottom. Jessica's face said it all, it has been quite awhile since Clay seen his wife as excited as she was, all day long. They already had a great sex life, today it was like a shot of Tabasco sauce, was seasoned in.

Clay moaned, "Cassie... please fuck me... I am excited to be your first... your first guy you will ever screw in the ass... please, show me how badly you want my ass." Clay groaned, then moved his bottom back, meeting her finger.

Cassie gasped, "Oh yeah... fuck yeah... first daddy, you get to watch mama... spank me, I wanna use the strap on you, first. Mama can I spank daddy, with that leather strap.?" She removed her finger, looking at it curiously, making sure it wasn't dirty. She sniffed it, wanting to lick it, but her mother looked at her curiously.

Jessica frowned for a second, as she wondered if Cassie was going to taste her finger. Jessica grinned at her daughter, "Go ahead sweetie... put your finger in your mouth. You did want to see what it taste's like... right?"

Cassie looked surprised at her mother, for even suggesting that. But she was curious, so she tasted her finger, as her mother watched. Poor Clay couldn't see it, as Jessica still held his face towards her. Jessica looked at him, "Our daughter is sucking on her finger, that was just up your butt, Clay. She is a naughty girl isn't she." Jessica nodded, then smiled at her daughter, Alright Cassie, get the strap."

Cassie was surprised when she picked up the wooden handle, of the strap. It was heavier then she thought it would be. Her first thought was shit, I am going to get some of this on my ass, too. She held it in her right hand, as the strap swayed back and forth. Her mother looked at her, "Cassie, you just saw how I used the strap, are you ready to further your education now. Go on, give it a try."

Jessica looked at Clay, who groaned, "Really honey... I really need some more of that... I am going to have a bruised ass." Clay just finished saying that, when he felt, the stinging whack from the strap. He grunted, his head raising up from his wife's hands. He grimaced, then looking at his wife, he saw her face, she was clearly excited and aroused. She nodded to Cassie, then Clay felt the next stinging whack. "Ohhh... fuck...meee.." He gasped.

Jessica snickered, "Oh honey baby... your going to get fucked, believe me. Your going to feel pleasure, after your pain baby. I will take care of you...so will Cassie."

Clay took all ten from his daughter, he now knelt in front of his wife, and daughter. His daughter who was draped naked, over her mother's lap. Cassie glanced at her father, her face slightly worried, and she was blushing, as she waited.

Jessica glanced down, at her naked daughter. She thought to herself that Cassie had such a beautiful round bottom. She looked at her pale, pear shaped ass thinking, I have never had to spank her. She sighed, but she couldn't deny the fact, that she wanted to spank her only daughter. It felt exciting, to be spanking someone else's bottom, and another female's to be exact. Jessica hooked her right leg over Cassie's left leg. She brought her leg back, spreading her daughters legs.wider. Jessica leaned to her right, looking in between her daughter's legs. She saw her grownup, mature pussy, it looked like a perfect juicy peach. She could even see traces of her nectar like juice, around that tempting pretty pussy. She saw the darker little hole, between the cheeks of Cassie's ass, which excited her even more.

Jessica looked at her kneeling husband, his hands behind his head, his eyes on their daughter's bottom. Clay was hard, oh my, oh my was he hard, Jessica thought. Clay looked guilty when he saw his wife, catching him looking. Jessica grinning, "So baby... it is quite a sight, isn't it. Cassie's naked little ass... all turned up and on display, for her first spanking."

She heard her husband moan, as he said, "Yes baby... it certainly is." She saw his cock, giving away his excited state. It was so evident on his face and hard dick. Jessica wagging her finger at him to come closer. Clay looked uncertain, "Is it okay, can I look at her closer?"

They heard Cassie moan, as she looked over her shoulder, at her mother. She asked, "Mama...what are you... are going to show daddy my pussy...and between my cheeks too! Oh daddy... do you want to see me all spread open?" She glanced at Clay, as he walked comically on his knees, his hard cock, wobbling, with each step.

Cassie purring, "It's okay daddy... I saw between your leg's... I saw your hole... I even had my tongue, and my finger up your asshole. I know you liked it... your ass, actually it tasted so good too! So manly... it got my pussy so wet, licking it." Cassie knew, her father was looking where he never saw her before. She spread her legs even wider, trying to give him an even better look.

Jessica slapped her daughter's bare bottom, "Oh so now your going to become a little slut." She slapped her other cheek, making it jiggle enticingly. Jessica reached down, spreading her daughter's asscheeks wider, showing them her light brown, and pink asshole.

Clay groaned, his wife glanced at him, "I bet you would just love, to lick her ass... wouldn't you babe? I think you should, after all she licked yours, Cassie what do you think, should your father lick your ass. Show you how good he is at doing that." Jessica squeezed her daughter's spread asscheeks, like one would do with Mr. Whipple's Charmin toilet paper.

Clay looked at Cassie's asshole, it was light brown around the pink puckered ring, for a reason. Jessica saw where Clay was looking, she snickered, "What? You don't want to repay her, you don't want to lick your daughter's cute heinie...just look at that adorable ass."

Cassie whimpered, then goaded her father,

"Oh come on daddy, lick my butt...please, I know that it isn't sparkling clean, but you like mama's butt that way... I heard you say that very thing, last night." Cassie wagged her ass enticingly at Clay, she heard him quietly say, oh my god. Cassie giggled, "Come on daddy, taste my butt... I really want to know what it feels like, having someone licking my ass." Clay looked at his wife one more time, just to make sure it was alright.

Jessica grinned at him, then nodding her head towards Cassie's bottom she told him, "Go on honey, you heard her... show her what you do for me, almost everyday." She nodded at Clay, as she held Cassie's asscheeks open.

Clay moved into a comfortable position, between his daughter's spread leg's. Oh my, he thought as he looked between her leg's close up. He could smell her aroused pussy, and her brown tinged asshole. Clay raised his eyebrow, as if in question, to make sure Jessica was really okay with this.

Jessica narrowed her eyes, as if she was going to be pissed at him. She smiled, "Go ahead darling...lick that cute ass of hers, give her a thrill, before she gets her spanking."

Jessica kept her daughter's cheeks open, as she watched Clay stick out his tongue, and start licking up and down Cassie's crack. Cassie squealed, then started chanting, "Oh my god...oh... my...god! That feels so... fucking incredible daddy... oh yeah... right there!"

Cassie groaned, as she felt her father's tongue slipping inside her ass. She wiggled her ass, trying to get his tongue to deeper. She moaned as his tongue danced around, inside her asshole. Cassie knew her ass wasn't entirely clean, her mother texted her about having Clay lick her ass. She didn't want him to know about their plans, they were making for him. Jessica told her to leave it, just the way it was, He can taste your ass, just the way it is, no soap, no water, even if she used the bathroom. Just wipe it, Clay can clean the rest with his tongue.

She was so excited about her father licking her ass, but self conscious about it tasting nasty. But desire, won out, even over vanity. She was damn glad it did to, as she felt his magical tongue pleasuring her ass. Cassie moaned, cried out and begged, for her daddy not to stop, keep licking me, keep licking my ass.

Clay actually couldn't believe this was happening. How one day, could change and shape their lives. He still had some slight reservations, about involving his stepdaughter in Jessica, and his kinky sex practices. But he kept telling himself, she is an adult of sound mind and body, this is what she wants. Even if it is at the expense of my ass literally. Clay licked her gorgeous, puckered asshole. He was surprised, she left it being slightly dirty. Her tangy, bittersweet tasting ass, drove him wild. He stiffened his tongue, pushing it through the tight little ring, of her asshole. Clay sucked on her asshole, while his tongue wiggled up inside of her. He tasted more of her dirty and decadent, sinful flavor. Clay wanted to still taste more of Cassie's dirty ass. He didn't care how filthy her ass was, when she bent over, and spread her cheeks in front of his face. He would kneel and worship at her beautiful alter.

Jessica eventually ended this pleasurable experience, for both of them. Clay reluctantly withdrew his tongue, from her perfect ass. He went back to his original spot, on his knees in front of the occupied chair. Cassie looked at him, her eyes were adoring, not smug, or deceitful, or accusing. Her face showed a craving, for more of what she just had. That is until Jessica raised that hairbrush, then brought it down.

Cassie's eyes shot open, at the impact and the loud resounding crack, of wood on her bare skin. She grunted, then grimaced as she waited for the next one. Her mother spanked her bottom, from one side to the next. Her ivory asscheeks started turning a blotchy pink, before red started to prevail in color. Cassie yelped, and cried out, as she got her first bare bottom spanking. And it was a hard one, that she would always remember.

Clay felt guilty watching, especially with his cock hard, giving away the degree of excitement he was experiencing as he watched. He never witnessed another person getting a spankjng, at least not like this. It was always him, feeling the pain and embarrassment. His only resolve, was to make it right with his daughter. Anything she wanted or asked of him, with her mother's blessing of course, Clay would honorably do.

Cassie spent about five minutes over her mother's lap, feeling that brush on her backside. Her tears eventually turned to sobbing, her bottom twisting from side to side trying to dodge that brush. Finally her mother stopped, with a reminder for her not to snoop around anymore. Jessica gently rubbed Cassie's red, tender bottom. Her fingers trailed up the moist crack of Cassie's ass. Jessica told her, "Cassie... no more need to snoop around anymore, if you want to know anything about sex... no matter what the question is, ask us. If you want to watch something your father and I are doing sexually...ask us. No more sneaking on your part, no more concealing on our part... okay?" She glanced at Cassie, and winked at Clay.

Jessica smirkingly added, "Your father will be glad to let you watch, anything I am going to do to him... no matter how kinky or dirty it might be, right honey?" She stared at Clay.

Clay nodded, looking her in the eye, "Absolutely baby, all Cassie needs to do is ask, I will be the corrected one, or the...test dummy" He grinned at his wife, then chuckling nodded his head yes.

Jessica looked at Clay, her face became serious, "Get over here, kiss your daughter's ass." She watched as Clay bent forward, then started to gently kiss Cassie on her bottom. Jessica sighed, watching her husband dutifully kiss their daughter's red bottom. She chuckled, "Oh my Clay, your such a kiss ass. Look at you now kissing Cassie's bare bottom."

Jessica decided that she would spare giving her daughter the strap. Her bottom was a nice shade of red, giving evidence to a hard spanking. She cleared her throat, "Alright Clay, that's enough for the moment." She watched as her husband raised his head, looking at her. She leaned forward, and kissed Clay right over their daughter's spanked bottom. She sighed,

"Alright Clay, in that corner with you. You can reflect on why you were spanked, also you can think about how your daughter, is going to soon be fucking you, in the ass."

Clay went to his corner, nude and standing at attention, his hands at his sides. He heard Cassie groan, as she raised off of her mother's lap. Cassie said, "Oh mama... my butt is pretty sore, it stings... feels like really hot... but in a good way too, along with the pain, tingly. I think spanking's kind of make me horny... I dunno, both giving them and getting them. Am I strange, to possibly crave...pain both giving it and recieving it. Also just like daddy, the embarrassing feeling of someone watching me... getting spanked, on my bare ass... it excited me, it really did mom." Cassie looked at her mother, as she stood rubbing her red bottom.

Jessica watched her breasts dance, as she rubbed herself. She became excited about what was going to happen next. She shook her head at her daughter, "Honey... your not strange at all... some people like apple's... and some people like orange's...you my dear... obviously love both. No need to worry or pass any judgment on yourself. But here is what I do know, we need to get that big dildo on you. I want your father's face buried in my pussy, I need to fucking cum baby, while your fucking him in the ass."

They both glanced at Clay, standing in the corner, still at attention, naked and facing the wall. Cassie smiled at her mother, "I can't wait to see what it's like, to fuck a guy in the ass." Cassie grinning asked, "Mama... can I please put it on now, I really want to watch daddy make you cum, while I'm fucking him?"

Jessica nodded, "It's time honey, time for another lesson in making you, a dominant lady. Maybe you will marry a man just like your father. I want you to learn how to keep your man happy, and sexually content."

They giggled together, as Jessica went and picked up her Royal Harness, brand strap-on dildo. Cassie looked at it curiously, her eyes taking in that very realistic looking dildo. It was flesh colored, with hanging balls underneath. It had to be at least eight thick inches, but her mother said it was ten. Oh my god, I am going to fuck daddy with a huge ten inch dick, shit I can't believe this is happening! It looked almost like a real, lifelike cock.

Cassie reached out, touching the dangling dildo. Her eyes widened with surprise, "Oh my, this feels like a real cock, mama!" Cassie looked slyly at her mother, "So mom... do you ever use this beautiful thing...on yourself, hmmm?"

Jessica looked at her daughter, "Well as long as were being honest, yeah it has visited my pussy, sometimes even my ass. But that's only when your father is away on business trips... I really don't need to use it very often, with your father's big dick around."

Jessica got a devilish smirk on her face, "Although occasionally to simulate being double penetrated...Your father and I will use this one, it has a nice suction cup at the bottom. I will stick it to something, then get it in my pussy, while I suck on your daddy's big cock." She grinned at Cassie, "So does that answer your question sweetie... and yes you can borrow it, you don't even have to ask that question. Because I'm your mother, I know very well that is the next question, on the tip of your tongue Cassie."

Jessica helped Cassie, step into the pantie-like harness and dildo. Cassie was amazed, as she was looking down, at the dildo sticking out from her crotch. She chuckled, "Oh my god daddy... your ass is in trouble now." She looked down at her father, he was on his hands and knees, positioned in front of the couch, facing it. She looked at his spanked ass, the redness still prevalent, some slight purple bruising, starting to show in the mark's left by the strap.

Cassie looked into his crack, she saw the target of her intentions. His asshole looked rather small, with the head of this big cock she was wearing, looming closer to it's target.

Jessica spread Clay's asscheeks, she leaned in, running her tongue up and down his crack. Cassie moaned, as she watched her mother's carnal performance. She licked Clay's anus, sticking her tongue inside of him, hearing his grunt's of pleasure. Cassie stoked the life like penis as she watched, unabashedly. She was on the verge of an orgasm, just watching her mother licking Clay's ass. Jessica moved her face away from her husbands ass, then glancing at her daughter she grinned. Cassie watched as her mother stuck her middle finger in her mouth, and started sucking on it.

Jessica glanced at Cassie, then grinning she pushed her finger into Clay's ass. Cassie heard her father grunt, in surprise. Her mother started working her finger in and out of his ass. Cassie watched as his small round hole, swallowed her mother's finger. She looked lower seeing her father's heavy balls, and his engorged cock, swinging back and forth, as he rocked himself back on her mother's finger.

Jessica looked over at Cassie, "Honey, go into my bedroom, go into my nightstand top drawer, and bring me the bottle of lubricant inside it please."

Cassie jumped up, "Sure mom." She hurried to her parents bedroom, It felt strange having that cock she had strapped on, leading the way. Cassie rather enjoyed having a cock between her leg's, that wasn't up in her pussy. She knew her father's ass, was going to soon be hers. So not wanting to miss anything, Cassie hurried back to the living room.