All Comments on 'Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 02'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
norwegiancucknorwegiancuckabout 2 years ago

LOve the story. The plot and story are well written and I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good buildup, I hope she is drawn deep into interracial sex and the drug like urges it can produce. Love the idea of the whole family being aware of her submission to a big Blackman. Them watching him take her into the bedroom and hearing her being driven crazy as she serves a dominant Blackman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the slow progression of the story but "hints" of the future. Please continue.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

It’s sad that people who are into this kind of thing refer to the natural order. The supposed prowess of black men stems from the breeding programs of slaves. They were bred to be big strong and able to breed. So they are still treating them the same way the slave owners did.

Amiable69Amiable69about 2 years ago

Great story! And so well written! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story, loved the owned couple concept, but I maintain that it would be just as hot without the black white cliché.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sad reading people saying but no black or because is black is not good story at all etc. Sad to hear going racist on these erotic stories, we need to mature and let others live their lives, if you want to mate only between whites then go for it but please let others do their thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get this degradation bullshit. I do get that if he loves her and he can't make her happy, cut her loose and let them both find happiness. But it's not healthy for him or the kids to allow himself to be dragged down by A selfish wife and some fucked up beliefs of owning people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LMAO of the comments saying things against this awesome story, if it were white white then would not say anything, those haters just die inside reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...