Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 06

Story Info
Clare talks me through my first night as a cuckold.
2.6k words
4.44
16.2k
33

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers

My Replacement -Part Six

Susan's eyes glistened with emotion as I tried to secure the clasp at the back of her neck. Raoul stood emotionless as he watched me, with trembling fingers, struggle with the delicate but simple mechanism that would signify my acceptance of my Wife's imminent holiday affair with him.

"Let me do it David," she said as I swore under my breath again because of my shaking hands.

"No!" I replied, "it has to be me."

"Okay!"

Two seconds later, the tiny curved slide clicked home through its loop and the pendant was secure around Susan's neck. The die was cast; my Wife - the Mother of our two children, was going to spend the night in Raoul's bed. And me, as her husband, had just metaphorically stood aside to let it happen. And everybody in that bar in the hotel had guessed exactly what had just occurred.

Her kiss on my cheek and her whispered, "Thank you Dear", seemed to me a huge change in my life at that very moment. We both knew it because Susan's serious expression as she looked into my eyes told me that she knew it too.

"It'll be alright David," she said as she turned away to return to Raoul's open and welcoming arms, "you'll see. I promise!"

My weak smile back at her was returned briefly before the handsome Black Man gently turned her away and the two Lovers walked away from me. Her right arm slid up his back beneath his shirt to make contact with the bare brown skin and his strong left hand rested lightly just below her waist where her pretty round arse cheeks start to flare. They were both marking the territory that would soon be theirs, and they didn't care who knew it.

I had expected them to head down to the beach path that led around the headland to the bar they had been to previously; but they did not. Instead they turned and walked back into the hotel complex.

I was still pondering this turn of events when a cool hand took a hold of my own and a kind voice said, "You need to be with friends tonight David. Come and sit with Marcus and me - we'll look after you."

It was Clare, Raoul's brother's Mistress - the pretty dark haired Wife of cuckold Clive, now on holiday to make a baby with Marcus while her hubby stayed at home. And I couldn't think of a nicer couple to spend the evening with.

"Where are they going?" I asked.

"Where do you think," she replied, "to get naked of course."

Susan's head was now resting on Raoul's shoulder and his hand was now firmly planted on her arse as the Loving Couple strolled away together only to disappear from view behind some low hanging trees in the hotel garden.

"His suite is just a few more yards down that path. It's very quiet and out of sight of most of the hotel; and very private too," Clare said as she pulled me lightly, but insistently, back to where Marcus and her were sitting.

There was already a seat set aside at their table and a cold beer on a hotel cardboard coaster waiting for me. I drank deeply of the local cold 'Alpha' amber nectar.

"Shall we talk David?" Clare asked. "Or would you prefer to sit quietly with your thoughts and imagination?"

"Both I think. If that's alright."

"Would you like me to tell you just what is about to happen," she said before taking a sip of her pale green coloured cocktail.

"I think I can guess," I replied - foolishly thinking that there was nothing I didn't know about the birds and the bees.

"No you can't, you silly cuckold," Clare responded - using the 'c' word to bring me back to reality, "because your sweet little 'Mumsy' Wife has been 'Black Owned' before and she knows exactly what a Black Master wants from his Woman."

I was shaken at the directness of her words, but I managed to stutter, "and what is that Clare?" as my hands started to shake.

"At this very moment Susan is naked, on her knees before her new Master pleasuring his massive manhood with her lips and tongue. Her hands will be softly stroking his big dark rod and all of those little techniques that she had used to arouse her previous Lover will be returning to her memory. She will be letting Raoul know with ever little kiss and lick on his hardening shaft that she wants him inside her. This is not a 'love's young dream' moment for her; this is all about desire, lust and giving herself, body and soul, to her new mate."

Everything she was telling me I knew to be true. It was true because she was describing her own lovemaking with Marcus - her own Master; even so, it was hard to listen to.

"I'm having some difficulty imagining all this Clare," I said, "because, as you have guessed already, I am not the most sexually imaginative husband."

"But surely you can visualize the beautiful contrast between his lovely dark skin against her delicate white?" she asked.

Raoul's big hand had stroked Susan's arse as they had walked away from me to go to his suite; clearly he had a liking for her lovely rounded derriere - and who could blame him.

"You know something Clare," I replied, with that one delightful image in mind, "I do believe that I can."

"Good boy, David," Clare said, "at last we are getting somewhere. But you do know that a little bit of licking and fondling is just the start, don't you?"

"Duh!" I exclaimed, half in jest, "I have pretty much guessed that Susan and Raoul are going to make love."

"Make love?" Clare replied sharply, putting the cocktail back down on the table that was halfway to her lips, "are you kidding?"

I shook my head, with a small emotion of trepidation. "What do you mean?"

"Making love is something that they will do when she becomes his permanent Mistress. What tonight is about is pure unadulterated rutting. Your Susan is going to lay back on his bed, open her legs wide and beg him to enter her with his big member - just as she used to with her previous Master. She will be Raoul's willing whore tonight and she knows it. And she wants it!"

Clare had just called my Wife a whore, however in 'interesting times' perhaps it's better to let things ride. But Clare wasn't finished yet.

"Raoul is not setting about seducing your Wife any more David - he has already done that. He will be gentle the first time he penetrates her and he will have her with gentle loving thrusts until they both climax together. You should know that Raoul is a brilliant and well endowed Lover and has been trained in many of the arts of Love, and he has total control over his body. He will stay inside her until he judges that she can take some more, and no doubt that she will, he will have her again, but more energetically this time. And this time he will hold back his orgasm until what we call 'The Moment'."

"The Moment?" I asked, "what on earth is that."

"It is the moment when a Wife and her Lover become as one. When their bodies writhe together in harmony and they become one body, one entity and she knows at last that she belongs to him. His Woman now and not her husband's. And that is the moment her becomes her 'Master'."

"That word 'Master' again," I said to Clare who had stopped to take a deep draught from her cocktail. Clearly discussing interracial sex and cuckolding was thirsty work.

"It's everything that the word implies," she replied as she touched Marcus's knee and pointed to the Waitress to ask him to replenish her drink. "Total commitment to him in every way by both Wife and husband. Body and mind with no holds barred; Clive and me are his willing slaves whose every waking thought is how to please him. The very definition of being 'Black Owned' by a superior man."

Marcus may have been her Master, but it was with a little surprise that I noted that the big brooding Black Stud who sat beside her had beckoned the girl holding a tray over to the table. 'Master or not,' I thought to myself, 'he did as he was told. Perhaps he loves her as much as she does him?'

Clare had read my thoughts and said, "Marcus and me have been together for a long time David. We have a love for each other that many married couples would die for.

"Haven't we Master,' she said turning to Marcus.

His forbidding expression softened into a smile as he took delivery of a new set of drinks and signed the receipt.

"It's the Natural Order," he growled, "as my Brother is about to show you. But don't worry cuckold, you will understand what it means for a little white hubby very soon."

Clare slapped his wrist gently and said, "Behave! David is at the very start of his new life."

The smile remained on Marcus's face as he turned away to drink his beer. "No offence," he said.

"None taken," was my response, but I had heard what he said very clearly and I beginning to strongly feel that this 'holiday fling' of Susan's was going to be a whole lot more than a temporary distraction from the routines and responsibilities of her marriage to me. But I needed to know more.

"So what happens after the 'Moment' Clare," I asked, wanting to get back on track.

"Oh that's easy David," she responded quickly. "They will lie naked together for a while and then have another."

"He will have her again?"

"Again! And again! And again!" Clare fervently replied. "He will continue to fuck your Wife all night if needs be. And if she can take it."

I was shocked that another man could have that much power, stamina and virility; and I guess the look on my face and my silence told Clare of my surprise. And on top that, was my worry that Susan could be hurt.

"But don't worry about Susan," Clare continued, "because she knows what to expect, and now so do you."

Clare allowed me some time with my thoughts for a minute or so, before she then asked me the question that would change my life - again.

"So David, are you ready and willing to be, what we call, a 'practising cuckold?"

"I'm unsure," I replied, "this is a huge step for me."

"No it's not! Not now that your Wife has a Master. It is the normal progression for a cuckold within a Black Owned Marriage, so it would be better for you, and your peace of mind to start as soon as possible," she said. "Susan and Raoul will expect it."

She was right. I knew it; but could I do it? It was a big step.

Again we sat silently for a long time in our own little bubble, impervious to the late evening laughter, music and noise around us.

"So what do you think they are doing right now?" I asked offhandedly as I stared down at my second Alpha.

Clare looked down at her watch.

"Oh it has been a while since they went to his suite," she replied while holding my gaze with her eyes, "so I think it's almost certain that she has her knees up around her ears and Raoul is ejaculating deep into your Wife as I speak."

She had replied in this uncompromising manner deliberately. It was designed to make me confront reality. And it worked - once again my hands shook so badly that I spilt my beer.

"It's getting late David," Clare said, "and Marcus and I have plans for later, so we are off to bed. If I were you I would try and get some sleep. If you possibly can."

The pair of Lovers stood up to leave, as did I. But it was Marcus who had the last word to me.

"G'night Dave," he said, "my Lady and me are planning to do a bit of 'ejaculating' ourselves. But take note of what she says; my brother Raoul will be a very good Master for Susan and you. It's all up to you now, so don't fuck it up."

Clare's words had shaken me out of my simple and silly romantic view of Susan's so-called 'fling' with Raoul. It was blindingly obvious that by opening her legs for this vital Black Man that she would invite his manhood inside her and that it would eventually pulse and jump as it spurted his seed into the soft wet heat of her 'tunnel of love'.

I didn't feel like sitting on the balcony to take in the warm night air with a bottle of 'red', so after checking on the sleeping kids, I went to bed - alone for the first time since we were married.

All night I lay awake with visions of Susan with Raoul passing through my mind. In my imagination I could see her face filled with tender love looking up at Raoul as he entered her, or kneeling before him licking and kissing his large dark brown member before easing the whole thing down her pretty white throat. My Wife was just a few hundred yards away in another bed, loving and lusting with a thrusting well-endowed Black Stud and it had all been my idea.

My eyes were still open when I heard the plastic card slide in the door lock. I quickly glanced at my watch - it was ten minutes past six in the morning.

Quietly Susan stepped out of her dress in the dark, but she was unsurprised when I switched on my bedside light. She was naked and there was no sign of the thong that I had lovingly eased over her pretty pussy the night before.

"Hi!" she said - avoiding my eyes. "Kids okay?"

"No problem," I replied truthfully, but I too had a question, "I take it that I am now a cuckold," I said without (hopefully) any hint of censure.

"Yes! Sorry!"

This time she met my gaze with hers. Her face was different somehow; it was softer, happy and sensuous. Of course it was, she had just left her Lover's bed.

"How many times?" I asked, not really wanting the answer.

"I lost count. At least five I think. Does it matter?"

"Not really," I lied - through my teeth.

"Can I get into bed then David. I am pretty tired."

"I expect that you are, but no you can't - not yet," was my reply.

"Meaning?"

"Sit on my face," I replied, "and do it now. If I don't ask this of you tonight I may never will again."

"Of course my Darling cuckold. I understand."

I slid down the bed just moments before Susan's warm thighs placed themselves either side of my face and her damp labia touched my lips.

The smell of perfumed soap filled my nose, and although she had cleaned herself of his semen before leaving Raoul's suite, I was very aware that she may not have been one hundred percent successful.

"Clean me cuckold," she said quietly, so as not to wake the children.

"Yes Mistress," I whispered just moments before my tongue flicked out onto her labia fully aware that I was pleasuring that part of my Wife where another man's member had penetrated her. And then tasted another man's jism for the very first time.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers