All Comments on 'Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 06'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great series! Please post more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you want to be gay, just do it, man. Don't hide behind a faux marriage to a cum dumpster.

Poobear388Poobear388almost 2 years ago

What a weak ass individual, she is nothing but a common slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written. Read the entire series in one sitting! Look forward to additional postings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely, there is always a grumpy without imagination and probably unable to conceive any story to denigrate a well-written and original story. Congratulations to the author and I look forward to finding our heroes in the rest of their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same story as about 99% of these stories you bring nothing new to the table. Just the same bullshit. To bring children into this junk. Makes you one sick puppy.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesalmost 2 years ago

VERY well written, and great story! I hope you keep writing this series.

You understand the need of the cuckold better than most. I think you go a little overboard with the Natural Order stuff, but that's your thing. But yes, giving my wife to another man - a BETTER man - feels RIGHT. And while it hurts, it's also the most exciting sexual experience I've ever had.

Ignore the trolls!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

jblacklovejblacklovealmost 2 years ago

This story never disappoints.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story. Very good plot and vell writen. Hope for next chapter soon

Danny49Danny49almost 2 years ago

Lovely moment of cuck love at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my, such an exciting story! David’s desire to clean his wife after being fucked numerous times is so arousing. I long to lick my wife’s pussy after another man has deposited his seed.

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 1 year ago

Very nice chapter ending! I like the way you do two things at once- you slowly introduce us (through Clare and Marcus) to the world David and Susan will be facing , while at the same time you show David and Susan making decisions that will bring them to that world. Really great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...