Tales from the Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yeah, and Ro got her strobe light on the top of my black ride.

We made it to the next stop, and I was determined to get this truck in better shape. It was severely under powered to be pulling a double.

We waited until the third stop for Aldo's mechanic to work on the AC, as it was a long four day event with an extra day on the far end of the stop. It turned out we worried about nothing, he had it on and charged in less than a day.

In the meantime, I spent most mornings tinkering with the truck, getting lights and gauges working. I had a box of bits and pieces robbed from several old trucks so I didn't have to buy much. Mainly bulbs, sockets, and a few wire ends. The air compressor was still a bit iffy, so I was rebuilding one we robbed from one of the old dump bed trucks.

Good thing I did. It died two months into the schedule. Ro had to stop and cross fill my tanks five times to get to the next stop, but we made it.

I was about to switch trucks with Ro, when we caught a bit of a break. Aldo had more guys than trucks for them to sleep in. We made the same deal I had in the circus. You drove it between stops, and you had a place to sleep.

Eunice became our full time ticket taker for the kiddie Scrambler, and one of the boys would make the rounds twice each evening to give us meal breaks.

The next piece of good news is that our two trucks were being put in the engine rebuild rotation. I thanked my lucky stars we had gotten International trucks. Every year Matteo would swap out an engine from one of the farm trucks, then start going through it. If it was minor, they'd do two or even three in a year.

They had a book on each engine and what had been done to it since the day they bought it. They had two engines on the stands. We'd swap out the one in the black truck, and I'd add whatever the cost of the rebuild to whatever I owed them. The good part is I'd have an engine I could trust, and they still had one good engine to pop in just in case.

Leon said his Dad cussed up a storm when they got that engine apart. The block wasn't cracked, but he had to send everything else to the machine shop to be re-milled to put oversized everything else into it.

And it wasn't staying in his rotation. When we got back, he wanted his good motor back.

I sighed and told him to let the junkyard know we were in the market for a decent motor to rebuild. He'd have three in the shop, and I'd have a spare that I could trust.

We got lucky, he got a wrecked truck so we had a little bit of spare everything. Damn, now I'm starting to get like Günther and not throw anything away. We had the transmission rebuilt. The one in the black truck wasn't good for much more than a core.

* * *

We've been on the road with the carnival a little over six years now. We've added another kiddie ride set, a three ride combo on one trailer. A helicopter, an umbrella car ride, and a mini Ferris wheel. We still have the original guy we got driving, he passed the double road test no problem. It took Ro three tries, but she got it. We've got several of the operator's kids as ticket takers. The trailer mounted triple is almost a fold out, so it doesn't take long to set.

- - -

Oh yeah, the railroad crossing.

The second year we had the Tornado, we were working our way across Oklahoma. Driving through a small town, and stopped in a backup behind a railroad crossing. Ro was teasing me something awful, laying on the doghouse shirt mostly open, no bra, short skirt, and no panties.

We were moving again, and the arms started coming down just as we got there. The car ahead of me snuck through, but we weren't even close to making it.

I looked down the tracks and saw one long ass coal train coming. It was still picking up speed as it came by us. Ro snickered at me.

"OH YEAH!" I hollered out. She thought she was going to just get away with teasing me, stroking my cock hanging out of my jeans.

I had just set the parking brake, then managed to get up enough to put my right knee on the seat, my left foot on the floor. I grabbed her legs to rotate her, then drove my aching cock into her wet pussy.

I gave it to her, and I gave it to her good. She was rolling and spasming in orgasm until I unloaded in her. Half standing there wishing we were back in bed.

I looked out the windshield and grinned. The last bunches of cars in the train were lumber cars. EMPTY lumber cars. The lady trucker on the other side of the tracks was grinning at watching me fuck Ro. She couldn't actually see Ro except for her legs being held up, and all Ro could see was the roof.

I dropped back to the seat and put the truck in gear, then gave the lady a little salute. She honked her air horn as we passed. When I told Ro about it later, she was mostly pissed and partly turned on that we had been busted.

There have been four other occasions where something like that has come up, and three of them we've had the right opportunity to repeat it. We never had an audience, but I think Ro gets off on the possibility.

She has finally fully acknowledged that she has a nice figure and it's okay not to hide it. If she gets a lot of whistles and looks working the ride, we have to take two showers. The first our after shut down quickie, and the second when her hormones and tingly nipples override her brain. She looks soooooo fucking hot with her ass in the air waiting for me to fuck her engorged pussy.

* * *

Another unfortunate truth -- All we've heard in one form or another is 'It's for the children!'

As of the end of the third quarter in 2021 per CDC data, there were more children shot and killed just within the city limits of Chicago, than died nationwide from Covid since day one. Them damn criminals just won't obey all those new gun laws...