Tales from the Road Ch. 02

Story Info
Lions and Tigers and Bare OH MY!
51.8k words
4.45
3.6k
6
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

Many thanks go to RF-Fast and FyreHeart for their editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style.

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. All characters active are of the age of consent.

I don't consider myself a writer or author, I'm a storyteller. So please take that into consideration when you read it, it should be read like someone is telling you the story. I am not now, or never have been, an English major. So synonyms may be wrong, and the grammar may not be correct, but it is like people really talk. I've never talked to someone that had perfect grammar.

I write for my enjoyment and for the patriotic people that like it. If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt.

To all the true Americans in one uniform or another, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

And remember, the greatest enemy of the United States Constitution and your individual freedoms and rights is not Red China, is not Russia, is not ISIS ... no, the greatest threat to America is the american mainstream media hacks, their corruption, their dishonesty, and their rabid political bias toward the American Socialist Democrats.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Copyright (c) 2022 by Acup

- - -

Lions and Tigers and bare... OH MY !!!

It's show time!

We were tooling on down the road Ro laid back on the doghouse. Her halter top around her waist baring those delicious big flat tits and HUGE nipples. Her satiny shorts pulled up tight on her mound, the thin panty line said she had some high legged panties on. What made me grin was the wet spot starting to form as her breathing slowed.

I let my hand drop from idly playing with her nipple down to her thigh. She sighed as I stopped and slid my hand back up inside her shorts, groaning as I pulled the crotch of both aside to bare her cleanly shaved mound.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as I slipped my thumb deep in her sloppy pussy. Bringing it up tight into her slit, the base of my first finger beginning to work her clit from side to side.

"Oh you asshole..." she groaned as I started working her clit up to another orgasm.

I pulled my hand back enough to thoroughly wet the tip of my middle finger between her lips, then rotated my hand to put my thumb back deep in her pussy... as I pressed the tip of my finger into her ass as my thumbnail began working her G-spot.

"You keep offering it and I might just have to take you up on that again." I said as her legs snapped straight and she arched up in another body racking orgasm, her nipples hardening and crinkling up into nothing but long hard points.

God she is fucking gorgeous when she cums...

I kept her going until I had to shift. She even looked good collapsing, her nipples having a hard time deciding to relax or stay standing up hard and proud.

Her hand flopped to my crotch, weakly groping my aching cock. "Too bad it isn't a foggy morning."

I smiled remembering the first time we did that. "Or a railroad crossing..."

Ro just groaned squeezing my cock as best she could through my jeans as she played with her left nipple knowing my eyes would be locked to them when I wasn't watching the road.

I played with the right one when my hand wasn't on the shifter. She was going to get raped tonight, and from the grin she knew it. Can't rape the willing I have heard. Probably go another round the following morning as well.

There are a few times when I was glad Dad was such an asshole. Playing with the nearly naked woman sprawled on the doghouse filling the cab with the aroma of her sweet pussy was one of them...

* * *

GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!! Acts like I'm still a little kid!

Dad was still yelling as I stormed out the door and started my car. It had barely started when I slammed it into gear and put my foot to the floor. Tires left ruts in the grass as I pulled out from beside the garage onto the alley headed into town.

I knew he'd be behind me shortly but we both knew that if I got two miles down the road unseen I had a dozen different ways I could go and he'd play hell getting lucky to even go in the right direction.

On top of that, it had been a dry summer. I knew several places where the river could be crossed if you didn't slow down. I headed for one just because I was pissed and wanted to blow off some steam. I made quite the splash and did another one down the road just because.

I barely made it across that one so I slowed it down and ambled toward town. Eventually winding up where I usually did, the zoo.

Now that one's good for a chuckle, the 'zoo'.

More like a ground hog pen with more pens for whatever they could get to stick around. Right now there was one pen with half a dozen deer recovering from various injuries. The other had a few turkeys with Thanksgiving not too far off.

I got some feed from the dispenser and fed a few deer then wandered off toward the east end of the park where some kind of event was going on.

It was a festival of some sort. Lots of local booths on one end with a small carnival on the other end.

Well not too small, it had seven large rides, another nine or ten kiddie rides, then all the booths and games. It was still warm enough to have a fair amount of young women roaming around with thin to no bras, jiggling nicely.

It was refreshing and infuriating at the same time. I was supposed to be home by midnight. I got home at twenty after because I REALLY didn't want to take my hand out of Maria's top and bra. It had taken investing in a nice meal and several hours of necking and teasing to get it that far. Yes, she had a nice set of tits from what I could see and a nice firm nipple in my palm was not something easily abandoned.

I was still fuming, but following a nice pair of Daisy Duke Shorts showing a little bit of cheek helped. Halter strings were all that covered her back. A couple of turns here and there let a fair amount of side tit show outside her halter as she turned and jiggled.

They stopped and bought more tickets, and while I was admiring the halter and plenty of cleavage in the glass reflection, I noticed the sign in the corner. 'Help Wanted'.

I waited for the line to die down, then went past everybody still in line and tapped on the glass. There were a few protests of cutting the line, until I got the attention of the lady inside and pointed to the sign. She put up a hand like 'stop', then motioned me to the side of the ticket booth.

In a few minutes, a guy with a healthy belly stepped out, "You looking for tear down work?"

"Uh no, I was looking for a job," and started to turn to walk away.

"Hang on, most kids are looking for tear down work. How old are you?"

"Eighteen, just." Technically a lie, I had a little over five weeks to go until my birthday.

"Can you drive a big truck?"

"Can I? Sure. I am only officially licensed for a B."

He raised an eyebrow but didn't call me a liar. "It's not an easy life. We're in one spot for a few days, then pack up and do it all over again. You get a base pay you can draw against during the week, then the balance on Sunday morning. Still interested?"

"So far."

"I have several openings. Three in the concession trailers, two kiddie rides, and one big ride. The big ride pays a little better than the kiddie rides."

I had done fast food and restaurant work through high school, so that was OUT. I'm not a big fan of rug rats I wasn't related to, and barely then. "How come nobody is moving up to the big ride then?"

He chuckled and shook his head a little. "It's an older ride, takes a bit of muscle to set up and tear down, hand crank winch instead of hydraulics. That kind of thing."

Well, I wasn't afraid of work. I helped on farm machinery and drove grain trucks during harvest in exchange for an inside place to work on my car.

He noticed the hesitation. "Tell you what, you don't say anything, and I'll toss in an extra twenty dollars a week if you go with the big ride?"

"What's the ride?"

"Scrambler."

I barely contained my grin, it was one of my favorites to ride. "You have a deal," and put out my hand to shake on it.

He shook but then put his hands on his hips. "One more thing. You have to go down and take the written portion of the Class A before we go. Then you're legal to drive the big trucks and you'll have one of my other guys riding with you the first few trips to check you out."

"No problem. I can go down tomorrow to take the test." I was smiling this time. I had taken the test every year to be able to drive the grain trucks to and from the field. I just couldn't get them to loan me a truck to take the road test in.

He took me down and introduced me to the guy currently running the ride. A guy not much older than me, and from the accent, recently from the UK. We chatted a bit, he was excited he was going to have a dedicated second on the ride.

I looked at my watch, hell, it was just past lunch time, and a plan was coming together. I took off and headed for the DMV office. Half an hour later I had my temp Class A certificate. I went back to the park and cleaned out my car, putting some of the things I wanted to take in a bag, and dropped them at the transport truck and trailer.

Now comes the fun part... Mom.

By now, dad had gone to the shop, but I couldn't remember if mom was on mornings or afternoons this week, and her days off rotated, so...

Ah shit, her car was still in the garage. At least it wouldn't get into a shouting match like it had with dad.

I went in and down to the basement to grab my old duffel bag and sleeping bag. I was putting stuff from my dresser into the bag when Mom stopped at the door. "Jerold, what are you..."

I didn't even pause or turn, my anger from this morning starting to bubble to the surface. "Just what he said this morning." It was pissing me off that he was making her cry without even being here.

"But you're only seventeen..."

I sighed and turned, "For another five weeks. Either way, it's happening. Today or in five weeks. The only difference is today you'll know where I'm going." Dad had 'laid the law down'. 'You live in my house, you live by my rules. If you don't like it, live somewhere else'.

Her bottom lip was trembling as she turned from my bedroom door to theirs. I had a feeling it was going to be very chilly in this house for some time to come.

I had most of what I wanted to take. I stuffed my pillow in the top of the bag to fill it out, put it over my shoulder, grabbed the sleeping bag, and headed for the door.

It was only five miles, so even if I didn't get a ride, it wasn't that far. I was halfway to the street...

"You want a ride?" mom called out behind me.

I turned and stopped, looking at her for a moment, "Sure, if you don't mind."

Mom nodded, then ducked back in, probably grabbing her purse and keys. She never went anywhere without a purse. A moment later she came out with said items and headed for the garage.

I tossed my stuff in the back seat and we pulled out.

"Where to?" she asked cautiously.

"The city park."

She looked at me wide eyed, "You're not going to..." not wanting to finish.

I tried not to smile thinking she thought I was going to sleep in the park. "No, I have a job."

She looked like she wanted to ask, but didn't. There were a few comments, but no interrogation. She was a bit surprised when I directed her toward the festival. When I had her stop near the carnival end her lip was trembling. I grabbed my bags and stopped.

"Can we stop down later?"

I shrugged, "Don't see why not."

Mom waved and pulled away slowly. I know she was watching in her mirror to see if I actually headed into the carnival.

I tossed my stuff in the truck, checked in at the ticket booth, then on to the ride. I got a quick rundown of the ticket system and how to operate the ride, then he ran off for a very late lunch break. Nothing like being tossed into the deep end.

It was different running vs. riding. I got to look at what it actually did, how it moved. Don't get me wrong, it's still a wonderful ride, but now I was more involved. It was also nice to watch all the girls running around in revealing outfits. Lots of lace showing through thin tops.

Matt made it back, and began my detailed instruction on the ride. How to start it up slowly to not put too much load on the old motor, to release the electric clutch before I shut the motor off and began applying the brake. How to stop it in a hurry if there was an emergency. He demonstrated it later that night after shut down. Full power reverse and full brake stopped the machine in less than a quarter rotation. From the sounds, it didn't like being stopped that way, but it was an emergency stop so it's not like it was going to be done very often. Or at all I silently hoped.

We enjoyed the sights walking past for the evening, then I was given the 'good news'. As top man, he got the bench seat in the cab to sleep on. I was getting the floor of the trailer. I at least had several layers of cardboard to cushion it a bit. The concession trailers saved boxes for the ride operators to sleep on.

We took our turns getting our late supper the next day. When the shutdown came at the end of the day, the concession trailers were one of the first to close, and being out in the park, no diners nearby.

I got to sleep in the next morning, but then we were taking tickets right up to the midnight shut down. I did discover a reason not to sleep in too late, I almost missed free breakfast.

One of the concession trailers opened up early, and the carnival paid for breakfast for everybody. Biscuits and gravy and coffee. I didn't drink coffee, so it cost me a quarter for a little carton of milk.

The last day was a little slower, and by five most of the local shops had packed up so it was just the actual carnival. They kept it going a bit having a wristband night mixed in. Unlike last night, we shut the line down at around five till. When the midnight horn sounded, the last of the locals had cleared the fence ring.

Now the mayhem begins.

Matt was directing me from this job to that job, before scooting off to back the truck in. We did as much as possible while we still had lights. We had the couplers off and most of the seating down on the ground when the generator shut down. We at least had some big overhead lights nearby. Matt flicked on some lights mounted on the back of the trailer, but they were bright and always in my eyes.

About that time two other guys showed up and Matt became a conductor. Three of us lifted and moved while the fourth pulled pins. We rotated through that so everybody got a bit of a break. Somewhere in the dark we finished. I didn't even want to look at my watch. I wiped my hands and arms as best I could and crawled up into the trailer beside all the fence ring sections... and died.

I woke to the truck being started, and managed to roll to my hands and knees, standing took the assistance of the fence ring piece beside me. I managed to get down out of the back without falling on my face. I ACHED in places I didn't know I had. Matt just grinned as we stood in line for breakfast.

Most of the concessions and a few of the kiddie rides were outside contractors. Some had left last night, a few more pulling out while we ate.

Matt was still chuckling as I pulled myself up into the cab. By noon I was feeling a little more human, he was still chuckling.

We got to the next town, and I discovered we had a bit of a break. The concessions and most of the kiddie rides would set up in the town square. With our weight, we were going to be on the street. That meant we couldn't start setting up until five thirty, after the courthouse closed for business. The good news according to Matt was we got three locals for this setup, and one had done it before. The other wonderful news according to the other operators is that the city was opening up the showers for us to use after set up.

Damn, I hadn't even thought about that. I was used to taking showers every night.

We actually got a bit of a head start. The parking lot entrance we were setting up in front of had cleared out by three thirty, and we got the go ahead a little before four. With the extra body and a little bit of know-how, we got it set up in a little over four hours, down from the expected four and a half to five.

Matt hit the shower first. I went for mine when he got back, and I didn't want to get out from under the hot water.

The generator had started while I was in the shower, but they hadn't energized the motor circuit yet. And the electrician was starting at the other end of the line. I watched him hook things up, not much different from what I was used to. The only 'good part' was that since we were at the end of the line, as soon as he hooked us up, he walked back to the generator trailer and energized the circuit. The RoundUp at the other end of the line had been hooked up for half an hour but had to sit and wait on our connection.

We got started, and I was glad to just sit and take tickets for a while. My body did not like all this physical labor.

And so the next few weeks went. I discovered 'the pattern' in the setup and tear down. If we had time, the tear down for the big rides didn't happen until morning, especially in bad weather. If we were somewhere they would let us sit a day, we'd work some maintenance on the rides a bit before tearing down and heading out. If the big rides were set up in the street, it was set up and teardown as quickly as possible for us.

And after waiting on the electrician to disconnect our motor cable from the junction box for tear down one too many times. I went to the hardware store across the square and bought the cheapest speed wrench and allen adapter they had. Now we could connect and disconnect when we wanted to. Except for getting the phases wrong one time, everything was good. If the electricians noticed us doing our own, they didn't say anything.

My next break came when we were set up for an extended stay in an old mall parking lot.

First off, it was reasonably flat, as opposed to setting several tons of ride centered on the crown of a city street. Next was that the mall had opened up one of the old stores, so we could take a shower every evening. And lastly... was the donuts.

They were a weakness of mine. WAY too much of my money was going to the mini donut trailer. Even with the discount we got, it was too much. Consuela grinned when she saw me coming. But tonight they had quite a line. I glanced in, and only one of the machines was working. I waved to her and turned back toward the ride.

I got breakfast the next morning and heard Hector saying something loudly. I didn't understand but a few words of Spanish, but he didn't sound happy. I wandered over, and he was talking to the trailer.

"Hey Hector, what's up?"

He pointed to the outlet on the wall. "Bad outlet. I can only get one machine working at a time!"

I looked at the outlet, and yeah, it was toast. I went around to the front of the trailer, and lifted the lid up on the circuit box. The tripped breaker was the right size. "Let me grab a screwdriver, I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Okay," he said a bit surprised.

I had tossed a few tools in my little bag kit when I left. It wasn't much, but it was something. I grabbed the whole kit just in case.

In short order I had the problem figured out. Somebody had done an 'upgrade', but only did two out of the three required steps. They did the breaker and the outlet but didn't do anything about the wire. Good thing was it was in conduit, bad part is it cooked the outlet, and the breaker was questionable. The screw was discolored like it had gotten hot.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers