Tales From The Space Force Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she squeezed his arm tightly, "Then one day, I was taking up a new version for its first flight. Everything was going wonderfully, I was cyber-linked to the craft, and all I had to do was think about what I wanted it to do, and it did it. It was like playing the VR games I played all the time."

She looked up at Lucas, took a deep breath, the continued, "I was doing about Mach 3, and turned into a dive to simulate an attack run, when all of a sudden, alarms went off and I felt something thud and smoke started pouring out of the interface control box. Then I felt a jolt to my senses and I was paralyzed and blacked out."

She looked away, then turned back to him, "The next thing I knew, I was in the hospital and nothing would move. The doctor explained, that I crashed into the ground at almost Mach 2 and that when the interface ate itself, the feedback went into me and fried my senses making me paralyzed."

She looked up at Lucas, and held his arm even tighter, "Which I guess was lucky in way, I didn't have to watch or feel it happening."

Lucas pulled her closer and laid his face on the top of her head, "I'm sorry for you, it must have been horrible."

Evelyn hugged his arm once more, "Thank you Lucas, it was. They told me my body was beyond repair, but that my helmet had protected my head. Luckily, my mind wasn't permanently damaged due to the feedback, it was temporary, but my body had been pretty tore up, internally and externally. Then they said they were giving me a new prosthetic body, and that the company was footing the cost, they figured it was matter of honor, since it was their fault the craft crashed."

Lucas held her close and kissed the top of her head, then asked, "Did they ever find out what happened?" His mind wandered to the problem they were having and if it had any connection.

Evelyn nodded, "Yes they did, it had been a faulty component and it shorted out the entire interface system. But when it did, since I was hooked to it, it overloaded me and I guess you could say I shorted out also."

She looked up at him once more, "But at least something good came out of it, they fixed what was wrong and redesigned the system so it couldn't back feed to the person connected. Sort of like a pressure relief valve in a hydraulic system."

She grinned, "Sorry, I'm really not that good with electronics, I was a mechanical engineer. So, I tend to convert electronics to hydraulics."

Lucas grinned back, "That's alright, I understood. That's how I've always explained things to that type of people. I had a friend when I first started my training, he was a fantastic mechanic, but didn't know a resistor from a diode. But once I converted things to hydraulics for him, he picked it right up."

He leaned down and kissed her, their tongues explored each other's mouths. Then she continued, "Well, the rest is fairly short, they gave me a newly designed body, it had the new synth-skin that actually felt like real skin, and had the upgraded sensor suite that let me feel things just like before for the most part."

Then she grinned, "And of course, they had designed the new bodies so we could enjoy making love again. That's how I met Nakamura, he explained everything to me before they replaced my body. He told me that was the biggest complaint people had about the full-body replacement. They still had those urges, but no outlet for them."

Lucas nodded, "I know, he explained it to me when he was training me and told me they were working on it."

His mind flashed back to his training, and of sitting with Nakamura one-night drinking sake. They had both gotten a little tipsy and he had said, "Torson san, what good is it if you can do the act, but not feel the ecstasy that goes along with making love to a beautiful woman or handsome man. Why shouldn't our cyborg brothers and sisters not be able to enjoy themselves fully."

He had laughed and replied to Nakamura, "No reason I can see Nakamura san, I agree. It's like looking at a wonderful piece of art, and not being able to sense its meaning and beauty."

Nakamura had laughed and poured them another drink of Sake. "Kanpai, my American friend, we will make you Japanese in no time. You are the best and brightest student I've ever had; you must come work with us when you ready."

Evelyn nodded, "Yes, he was very good at explaining things. Like most people that had this done, you have a bit of a problem when you first come out of the coma they put you in. Nothing works like it used to, your brain keeps trying to make you breath and make you heart pump, and things like that, but it's not the same. So, you go into a slight panic."

"He helped me through it and the panic soon passed. I was also lucky, because I was so used to being hooked up to the interface for flying. Once I made that interrelation, I treated my new body as just another craft to pilot. It only took me two weeks to get up to full usage."

Lucas nodded, "Yes, I can see what you mean, I never thought of that. I'll have to remember that if I come across a problem like that. Thank you."

Evelyn smiled, "Glad to help, consider it payment for the wonderful job you did fixing me up. You did a wonderful job; I couldn't even see where the slashed-up skin was."

Lucas smiled, "Good, I'd hate to be the one that marred up your beauty. The secret is not to put so much activator in the synth-skin gel and give it more time under the lights so it has chance to level and smooth out as its curing."

He grinned, "I found out by accident when I mixed a batch wrong, so I put on and figured I just let it cure longer. Then I was surprised, because the repair was perfect, you couldn't even see where the repair was made."

Evelyn grinned, "Well, the rest is fairly simple, since I was a test pilot, a cyborg, and they desperately needed experienced pilots, they convinced me to go into the Space Force as a fighter pilot. The rest is history as they say."

Lucas smiled, "Thank you for telling me all this Evelyn. Have you kept in contact with Nakamura?"

She nodded, "Yes, he's like a favorite uncle. I haven't spoken with him since coming here though. Have you?"

Lucas nodded yes, "Pretty much the same, I talked to him just before I came here to see if he had anything new I needed to know. We've kept in touch over the years, he ended up being like a big brother to me."

He laughed, "He kept telling me he was going to make me Japanese. He even convinced me to join him in the kendo classes they had at the facility. He told me it would calm me down and be more centered. Of course, he was right as usual."

Evelyn grinned once more, "Were you any good at it?"

Lucas grinned back, "I'd like to think I was. I enjoyed it immensely."

She hugged his arm again, "Good, we will have to try it together. I was also trained in it by my father."

She looked up at him once again, "So, did you learn every thing you wanted to learn about me?"

Lucas grinned and hugged her to him, "Yes I did. Did you?"

Evelyn grinned back, "Yes, I believe so. Now I think we really need to make love." She bit her lower lip, then added, "Then I'll be able to tell you just how much I love you."

She wriggled up and sat in his lap, then kissed him. They held to each kissing and stroking each other were they could reach. The she looked deeply in his eyes, "Please take me to bed Lucas, I really want you."

Lucas held her close and stood, cradling her to him, then carried her into his bedroom telling the lights to dim a little. He sat her on the bed and stood in front of her.

Evelyn loved the feeling of his arms around her and his lips on hers. She cocked her head and looked at him. Her brain was telling her body to prepare itself and she could feel the wetness of the lube coming from her pussy. Her pleasure node, or clit was swollen and it rubbed against her pants as she moved sending little ripples through her body. He turned her on so much, she grinned as she saw she had the same affect on him as his cock bulged his shorts. This afternoon, his pants kept it under control, but the sweat pants shorts he was wearing, did little to hide his arousal.

She reached out and lightly stroked him through his shorts, which made him moan with pleasure. She grinned up at him, "I was going to ask if you were ready, but it's quite obvious you are."

Lucas pulled her up and kissed her once more, "I was ready the minute I took your helmet off and saw your face. You are so beautiful; you take my breath away." He let his hands stroke up and down her back.

She smiled, and they started to undress each other. The were soon holding each other naked, their bodies molding to one another. He could feel her wetness against his cock where it pressed against her pussy.

She moaned slightly as she felt his hard cock rub against her. She had waited long enough and pulled him into the bed to lay face to face as they kissed and stroked each other.

Lucas pushed her back and began to kiss and lick his way over her body. She might be a cyborg, but she wore an intoxicating scent like any other woman. He took a deep breath of it as he nuzzled at her neck, then continued down to run his tongue around her nipples. He knew there was sensors in them so she responded like any other woman would to his tongue on them. Then he kissed and licked his way down until he was laying between her legs. He smiled as he breathed in the scent of the lube her body used. It was very close to a normal woman's scent, and he was about to find out if the taste was also, he had never made love to a cyborg woman before.

Evelyn shuddered as she felt ripples of pleasure run though her mind, his kisses and tongue felt so good on her. She had made love to a couple of other men after the crash, and it satisfied the need she had, but it was nothing like she was experiencing right now. Lucas affected not only the sensors in her, but her mind as well. When he suckled on her breasts, she was expecting the normal feeling she had gotten from the two she had slept with, but this was a hundred times better, it felt almost like it did before the crash. It was like he knew exactly what and how to do it to get the best results. Then it dawned on her and she smiled to herself, he would know because he was an expert in cybernetics.

Lucas ran his tongue around her pussy and tasted for the first time a cyborg's sex lubricant. It was wonderful, better than any genetic woman's he had ever been with. It tasted slightly sweet and tart at the same time.

Then his thoughts flashed back to another night drinking sake with Nakamura and he grinned to himself, they were both a bit drunk and he had explained the best way on how to make a cyborg climax.

He grinned again to himself and ran his tongue around her pussy once more and pushed his tongue between her lips and licked up to her clit, or pleasure node as it was called on cyborgs. Remembering their conversation, he ran his hands up to her hips and sucked on her clit while pushing against it hard with his tongue. He felt her hands grab his head as she pushed against his tongue hard as she moaned out his name.

Evelyn shuddered again as she felt his tongue on and in her, then she went into sensory overload as he sucked on her node while using his tongue at the same time. She reached down and pulled his face into her as her back arched. She moaned in ecstasy as the feeling coursed through her system. "Oh, dear God Lucas. That... that... feels so good, please don't stop my love. Oh, gods, the pleasure."

Lucas did as he was told, thinking he needed to send Nakamura a thank you note. He kept it up and she responded more and more as he continued.

Evelyn was in heaven; she had not felt like this in so long. The pleasure built and built as her lover licked and sucked on her. Finally, she lost all control as her mind was blasted with an intense wave of pleasure and she felt her pussy get wetter as her system released more lube.

She moaned out his name, "Lucas... my love, your... your making me cum. No one... ever has since... Oh, dear god it feels so good."

Her legs wrapped around him and her hands pulled him hard as she covered his face with her lube as her body vibrated. Finally, she released him as her system tried to calm her down and she fell back on the bed.

Lucas smiled to himself as he gently lapped up all the lube she had oozed out. It tasted even more wonderful now. Her legs and hands finally let go of him as she dropped back on his bed. He kissed his way up and then laid beside her one hand stroking her side and belly.

Evelyn's eyes refocused and she smiled at her lover. The she saw and smelled the mess she made all over his face. She giggled, "That was wonderful, but I'm sorry I made such a mess on your face. I couldn't control myself."

Lucas smiled back and ran his tongue around his lips to lick up more of the lube before he reached over for some tissues on the nightstand. He wiped his face off and tossed them in the trash bin. "That's quite alright, you taste and smell wonderful. I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did, doing to you."

She pulled him to her and kissed him. "You were wonderful, I haven't climaxed like that ever. Not even before my crash. I don't know if I'll ever get enough of you doing that.

Lucas smiled as he stroked her face and kissed her back. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I'll be happy to do that to you anytime you want."

They laid together and kissed some more, then Evelyn took him in her arms. "Please Lucas, make love to me now, I need you so much. I need to feel you in me, I need you to make me feel like a real woman again."

Lucas kissed her and saw the look of want and need in her facial expression. He smiled and stroked his hand down her side and cupped her pussy as he inserted a finger in and out, then brought it back up to suck the lube off it. "Anything you want Evie. It would be my pleasure."

He gently pushed her back on the bed and got on top of her. Holding himself off her with his hands to either side of her, he lowered his head and kissed her, their tongues wrestling for a moment. Then kneeling between her legs, he took hold of his cock and rubbed it up and down her opening feeling her lube coat his cock-head.

Evelyn bit her lower lip in anticipation of what was to come and her body rippled with pleasure as he rubbed his cock up and down her opening and against her clit. Then she felt her body release more lube in preparation as her mind responded to what he was doing.

Lucas started his cock in her, then put his hands to either side of her. Looking into her eyes, he slowly and steadily pushed his cock into her. "Oh my god." He thought to himself as his cock slipped easily into her, it felt like his cock was completely wrapped in oily silk. Her system had automatically compensated for his size and there was no part of his cock that wasn't gripped by her as the vaginal channel molded itself perfectly to his cock.

Evelyn moaned out his name as she felt his cock slide into her. It felt so wonderful as her pussy wrapped around him so that all her internal pleasure sensors could be in contact with his cock. She moaned out his name once more as he bottomed out and she could feel his cock in contact with her pleasure node. She shuddered as he began to stroke in and out of her.

Lucas felt her tighten on him as he went all the way in her. It felt so fucking good, between the lube, and her pussy almost massaging him, it was all he could do not to cum right there and then. But he wanted to last so he could make her climax again. Luckily, he knew exactly what to do to activated the pleasure sensors fully.

He pushed himself up a little and began to stroke in and out of her making sure his cock was always in contact with her clit. He knew he wasn't going to last to long, it felt to good and right. "Oh god Evelyn, you feel so good baby. I love how your wrapped around me, I've never felt anything this good before."

He started to speed up and moaned again as his cock was once more bathed in her lube. "I don't know how long I'm going to be able to last love; you feel so good. Please cum with me baby."

Evelyn shuddered as he told her how much he loved being in her. He felt so good, "Just like that Lucas, oh god your cock is driving me crazy. It feels so good baby. I'm almost there. Just please don't stop, just keep going like you are." She could feel she was close; her pleasure sensors were vibrating from being stimulated like there were supposed to.

Lucas went all the way in once more and then stroked in and out of her using short strokes so that her node was being constantly stimulated on both the in and out strokes. He could feel her body start to tremble and she moaned out his name as he felt her clamp down hard on his cock and her legs wrapped around him holding him in her. That was all it took, and he started to cum as he moaned out her name as she did his, as they both said they were cumming.

Evelyn was once again in a sensory overload; however, this time is was stronger. Her body was trembling from the sense of pleasure. She moaned his name as she climaxed once again and wrapped her legs around him to hold him against her. If she could, she would have been sobbing in pleasure, if felt so wonderful, she had thought this wasn't possible anymore, but her lover had found a way.

Lucas slid his hands under her back and pulled her up to him so she was sitting in his lap. They held each other slowly rocking back and forth. They were both lost in their pleasure, neither of them had ever felt something this intense. Evelyn felt her node rubbing against her lovers' cock again as they rocked together, then was stunned as her body shook as she climaxed again, not as strong as the first time but strong enough make her moan in pleasure again. "Oh god, baby, your making me cum again. I can't believe this; it feels so damn good." She held him tighter as she shook and her mind soared in extasy.

Lucas was just as surprised, when he climaxed, it felt like everything he had in him spewed out of his cock and into his lover in one massive spurt of cum. He could feel her lube bathing his cock as she climaxed again. His mind also soared to another level as they held each other. The feeling of love he had for this woman tripled in strength, no matter what, he never wanted this to stop. He had never been this happy and satisfied in his life.

They both finally stop shaking and he held her head to him as he kissed the top of it. He panted out, "That... was... the... absolute, best, feeling... I've ever... experienced Evelyn. You... you were fantastic." He raised her head up and kissed her, then looked into her eyes, "I love you."

Evelyn kissed him back, "I love you also Lucas. You made me feel like a real woman once again. I can't believe you made me climax three times."

She giggled, "I guess I'll have to get you to refill my lube tank, I think it's about empty."

Lucas looked at her and started to chuckle as Evelyn giggled again. Soon they were both laughing as they feel back on the bed, Lucas still buried in her. He leaned down and kissed her, then slowly pulled out of her and both of them shuddered as did. They laid next to each other and continued to kiss and stroke one another.

Lucas smiled at her, "Well, since we're finished for now, you said you'd let me know how you felt about me. Are you going to tell me?"

Evelyn smiled and stroked his face, "Yes, I am. I do love you Lucas, I doubt I'll ever find anyone better than you. There's to many things I love about you, you've treated me like a real woman from the start, your caring, sweet, your handsome and you just made love to me like a real woman and not some sex robot. I asked you to make me feel like a real woman again, and you did. I've never been happier in my whole life, before or after the crash."

1...34567...12