Tales From The Space Force Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas smiled down at her, "Sensory overload?"

She looked up at him, "How did you know?"

Lucas smile as he gently brushed a tress of her hair out her eyes. "I saw the look on your face, and the expert that taught me, told me it was a sure sign of sensory overload when your hurt." He smiled again, "He said it was like a human wincing."

Evelyn had sighed as he brushed her hair back, she loved his touch, it felt so nice. And he seemed to know a lot about cyborgs. She looked at him, "Will you be able to fix me here? Or will I need to go back to earth?"

Lucas smiled at her, "I think I'll be able to heal you here. I still need to check everything out to be sure, but it looks like it's just your skin and maybe some sensors. That's something I can certainly do here, and I can even replace some common parts. The only way I might have problems is if I find something that's been made just for you personally. Your legs seem to move alright and smoothly, can you move them?"

She tried and they moved then stopped. "I'm not completely sure, I was able to move them a little, but it didn't feel normal."

Lucas smiled and nodded, "They should be alright, since you can move them some. It's more than likely some bent up linkages or something. From the look of you legs and lower body, you must have been trapped, but good."

Evelyn nodded, "I was, not as bad as the first time this happened to me. That was so bad they couldn't do anything to help me, so I got this body."

Lucas nodded, "Well, I'll try to fix whatever is wrong."

Then he smiled, "But, I'd suggest you stop crashing ships. I don't mind fixing you, but let's not make a habit of it. Okay?"

Evelyn looked at him eyes wide, then she giggled, "I guess you're right."

He smiled at her, "Good, now just try to relax while I give you a going over to see what need to be fixed."

He pushed a button on the table and the top of the table tilted up. He moved down to her legs and said, "Now just tell what you sense."

He picked up a tool called a tin gram fiber, this was used to evaluate awareness of touch, dull versus sharp pain, movement of the tool across the skin and so on. He ran it across the bottoms of her feet and she reacted like normal, then he moved up her leg testing various parts. He nodded and smiled at her, "Well Evelyn, it looks like your sense of touch is normal. I'll try manipulating your legs now, let me know if something feels out place."

He picked up her leg and rested her foot on his shoulder as he worked his hands up and down her legs and then manipulated the joints. He asked her what it felt like and she told him.

Evelyn was breathing a little faster, his hands felt so nice on her legs and she wondered how they'd feel on other parts of her. He put her leg down, then had her raise her knees up. He looked over her thighs and lower body parts, and as his hands brushed against her sex, she shivered and her system automatically let a slight amount of sex lubricant flow thinking it was preparing her for sex.

She was slightly embarrassed, but as he didn't say anything or look funny at her, she relaxed once more. She watched him and she thought to herself, "Gods, he's driving me crazy. I wonder if we could get together after I heal up. She had never been this attracted to a man, before or after her accident.

As Lucas ran his hands up her thigh, his hand had brushed her sex, and he felt her lubricant rub off on the back of his hand. He felt his cock harden slightly, but put that thought out of his mind. "Stop it," He told himself, "Your supposed to be healing her, not feeling her up."

But he was having a hard time of it, this woman lying on the table turned him on so much it was unbelievable. He shook his head, then asked her, "Did anything feel wrong? Or was everything normal?"

She nodded, "Everything felt fine." Except when you made me juice myself, she thought. "Maybe it was because I was so tense after the crash."

He nodded, "It could very well be. Just let me check a couple more things, the if I don't find anything, I'll heal your skin up." As he turned away, Evelyn saw a bulge in his uniform pants and she smiled to herself.

He turned back and saw the slight smile on her face as he saw where she was looking. "Oh great," He thought to himself, "She going to think I'm some kind of sex fiend."

But she just smiled at him as he ran an arthroscope up through one of the slashes in her skin to inspect the inside of her legs. He moved to the other leg and smiled, "Okay, it looks like one of the circuit lines was cut on your right leg and it looks like it's shorting against your knee joint. I can fix that easy enough, then I'll heal your skin up."

He rolled his tool box over and then put a folded-up sheet over her covering her breasts and down to her sex. She looked at him, and asked, "Why did you do that?"

He blushed a little, "I got a message while I was getting my things that Captain Snider and your flight leader are coming down to see you. I thought maybe you'd want a little privacy." The he said to himself, "Plus I don't want to be distracted while I'm fixing that circuit."

She nodded and laid back as he worked on her. He fixed the short and as soon as he did, she felt normal again. She sighed, "Thank you Lucas, I feel much better now."

He smiled, "My pleasure, I'll start fixing all these slashes now and you should be back to normal."

He started at her ankles and worked his way up. Most of the slashes were clean and he could stitch them together with adhesive gel made for this, but a couple had to be filled in with synth-skin gel. Once he filled them in, he set up an ultraviolet lamp to cure the gel.

As they waited, they talked to keep her from being bored. Then the door slid open and Captain Snider and Flight Leader Jackson walked in.

They walked over to the table and smiled. Jackson asked, "How you doing Evelyn? Anything serious?"

She smiled at him. "I guess I'm fine, but maybe you should ask my doctor here."

Jackson smiled, "Okay Doc, how is she?"

Lucas grinned, "She's fine sirs, she had a short in the knee joint and most of the damage was just the slashed skin from the cockpit folding in on her. She just needs to be under the ultraviolet light another five minutes or so and she'll be healed up."

Captain Snider grinned, "Great work Torson. Thank you."

Lucas nodded, "Your welcome sir, I figured it was least I could do. Since it's kind of my fault not figuring it out sooner."

Snider frowned, "You can stow that Sergeant, none of this is your fault. So, it took you a bit to figure it out, but you did and you saved the other two pilots. Your partner checked them and the wreck out, and they all had those other chips we were worried about."

Jackson added his thanks also, "You saved their lives son, I doubt they could have done what Evelyn did. They would more than likely gotten killed."

Evelyn listen to the conversation, not knowing what it was really about. She could tell that Lucas was upset about something, but didn't know why. So, she thanked them for coming to see how she was, then asked Jackson, "Jack, do you think you could get me one of my uniforms, and have someone bring it here? It might be a distraction if I walk to my quarters naked."

Jackson laughed, "Sure Evie, I'll take care of that as soon as I get back. Oh, and just so you know, since the crash wasn't your fault, we won't have to take the price of the fighter out of your pay."

Evelyn laughed, "All the comedians in the universe out of work and your trying to be funny."

They said goodbye to the both of them, then headed out. Once they were gone, Lucas checked on her legs and satisfied with the result, turned off the lamps. "Well, it looks like your all fixed up Evelyn. You want to try standing?"

She nodded and swung her legs off the table and slowly stood up in case there was something still wrong. But there wasn't, she felt fine. She grinned at Lucas," Nice work, everything feels normal."

Lucas smiled, "Good, one last thing and we should be all done. Connect to the tester here," He pointed to the electronics box on his tool box. "And let's just run a last diagnostic."

Evelyn nodded and wrapped the sheet around her like a towel after a shower. She put her palm down on the interface pad and Lucas pressed the test button. A series of lights blinked on and off, then stayed lit one at a time as the test was passed. After about five minutes, a large green light illuminated indicates all the tests were passed.

Lucas smiled and nodded. "Well, there you go. Everything tests out good. Your perfect."

"She certainly is." He thought to himself. "Gods, she is so beautiful standing there."

Evelyn smiled back, "Well, I don't know if perfect is the right word to use. But everything seems to work because of you."

She grinned, and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Thank you so much Lucas, your wonderful."

Lucas blushed, "Thanks Evelyn." He wanted to say more to her, but he was tongue tied for some reason.

She took his hand and led him over to the desk and they sat down to wait for her uniform. She looked at him, "Now, could you please tell me about what you and the others were talking about?"

He told her the whole story, and then he said, "I wish I could have figured it out sooner, then you might have not been hurt."

She cocked her head and looked at him, then she sighed, "Lucas, they were right. You did what you could and finally figured it out. Stop feeling so bad about it, nobody's perfect."

He looked at her then said without thinking, "You are." He blushed and quickly stood, but she caught his hand and stood with him.

She looked at him, then asked, "You really mean that, don't you?"

He blushed again, and nodded. "I do, there's nothing about you I don't like."

She cocked her head once again, then put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her and kissed him full on the lips as her body molded to his. As they kissed, the sheet slipped down to the floor and he felt her naked body next to his. She felt so warm and soft.

Then they heard, "Ahem."

They looked up and saw Ellie standing in the doorway holding a uniform for Evelyn. She smiled, "I hate to break this up, but they asked me to bring this to you since I was coming here anyway."

Evelyn smiled as Lucas blushed, then she said, "Thank you very much Sergeant Stevens." She took the uniform from her and put it on.

She smiled and kissed Lucas once more, "I'll see you later. I need to check in."

He smiled and nodded as she walked through the doorway. Lucas started cleaning up and Ellie grinned, "So, you want to tell what I walked in on? It certainly looked like more than someone thanking you for a job well done."

Lucas looked at her and blushed again as Ellie grinned, "Gee, I've never made you blush like that. You must think she's something special."

Lucas flopped down in his chair and looked at her, "I don't know Ellie, she affects me more than anyone has." He shook his head and looked at her, "I think I love her."

Ellie's eyebrows went up, then she walked closer to him. She smiled and stroked his face, "Then you need to find out for sure. You're a wonderful friend and lover, I know what we have is just for fun."

He looked at her and hugged her, "Thanks Ellie. I guess I should."

Ellie grinned, "From what I saw, I'd say the feeling was mutual. Call it woman's intuition."

She laughed, "C'mon, I'll give you a hand cleaning up and we can go to dinner. Maybe your sweetheart will be there."

Lucas didn't see her and was slightly disappointed. So, after dinner he went back to his quarters and changed out of his uniform into a T-shirt and a pair of cut-offs sweat pants he worked out in. He made himself a cup of coffee and called up a new book on his tablet to read. Their quarters were comfortable, and since he was a Senior Sergeant, he had his own quarters. Some of the lower ranked people shared quarters with two of them per room. It worked out fairly well unless you were looking to have a little fun with another member of the crew. He smiled as he remembered one of his roommates when he first joined. I swear he'd sleep with anything that moved. Him and his latest used to keep him up quite a few nights.

He had just gotten another coffee when he heard the door signal that someone was there. He walked over and opened the door and smiled as he saw Evelyn stand there.

She smiled, "Hi Lucas, I was bored so I thought I see if you'd like some company."

He grinned back, "Sure come on in."

She stroked his arm with her hand as she walked through the door. He watched her thinking again, "She's so beautiful." So he said, "Make yourself at home."

She smiled and sat down on the couch where it was obvious, he was sitting. She was wearing a pair of skin-tight pants and shirt; both showed her body off wonderfully.

He joined her then asked how she was feeling. She smiled at him, "Once I checked in, I just went back to my quarters and went on a low power mode to relax after all I was through today. It worked wonders; I feel much better now."

Lucas grinned, "I know what you mean, after a rotten day, it's nice to take a nap for an hour or so. I guess it's about the same thing."

She grinned and nodded, then said, "Look Lucas, I'd like to know more about you. To be honest, I felt we clicked together."

Lucas blushed a little, "Sure, there's not a lot to tell though. And I agree, you attract me like no other woman I've know."

Evelyn smiled, "Even more than your partner Ellie?"

Lucas look startled, "Uh, how did you know about that?"

She scooted over closer to him, "I asked around before I decided to come here. I didn't want to intrude if you were involved with someone seriously."

Lucas shook his head, "No, there's never been anyone I wanted to be involved with seriously." He blushed and looked at her, "Until now that is."

She smiled and hugged his arm, "Really? You mean it?" Then she asked, "Even if I'm a cyborg?"

He nodded, "Yes, I really mean it Evelyn."

He sighed and looked at her, "I don't know why and if I should be telling you this so soon. But, Evelyn ever since they carried you into my lab, I think I've been in love with you. I don't care what you once were or what you are now. You're absolutely gorgeous and you turn me on like crazy."

He blushed, "If you want the truth, that's the real reason I covered you up this afternoon. Seeing you naked was a huge distraction when I was trying to heal you."

Evelyn looked at him, if her system could do it, she figured she'd be crying tears of joy right now. She reached up and stroked his face, "To tell you the truth, I sort of felt the same way when I saw you. At first, I thought it might be because you trying to help me, but then I realized it wasn't that, it was the way you were treating me. You only saw an injured woman, not a cyborg, and that meant the world to me."

Then she hesitated, much like the tears, she would have been blushing, but that was something else her body wouldn't do, "But I think I really knew when I saw I made you hard, and my system automatically lubed me."

Lucas nodded, "I know, I felt it. You made me hard by seeing you and having my hands on you."

It was his turn to stroke her face, "I'm not one of those guys that will make love to any girl that will let me. You mentioned Ellie, she's the only one I've been with since I've been here, and we both have to be in the mood. It's more of a release than anything else."

He took a deep breath, "I treated you like a woman, because that's what you are. Your brain is what makes you a woman because that's what cause's us to act like we do. Not our bodies."

He smiled, "Even if you have a flesh and blood body, it's still our minds that make it respond like they do."

She smiled at him, "I know your right, how I feel about something or someone hasn't changed a bit because I have a different body. How I feel, sense and hear and see things are really no different than before my crash."

Lucas nodded, "So where does that leave us now Evelyn?"

She smiled, "Well, I want to know more about you and I want you to know more about me." She leaned in and kissed him, then said, "And after that, I need you to make love to me because I think, I love you also."

Lucas kissed her once more, then put his arm around her and held her close. "Well, that's not a lot to tell really, my parents and I live in the independent states, in Texas on the gulf coast. My childhood was slightly normal, I guess."

Evelyn grinned, "Slightly normal?"

He smiled at her, "Yes, my dad was in the Navy, so he was away a lot until he retired, plus we moved around a bunch while he was in. Since I was the only child, it was my duty to look after things when he was at sea. He retired when I was in my junior year of high school."

"I guess that's the reason I joined Space Force, I also got interested in cybernetics, and they had a rate in that. They would pay for my schooling on it, studying it on the outside is very expensive and the teachers were very good."

He took a drink of his coffee, then continued, "Well, it worked out that I was natural at it and graduated first in my class. Since I did, I got promoted early and was recommended for advanced classes to learn about cyborgs. I got very lucky there and was taught about it by one of the top people in it, a man named Haruki Nakamura from the Yamato corporation."

Evelyn grinned, "I know him, he knew my father when he worked for Yamato before he met my mother. He was a very nice man."

Lucas smiled, "Small world I guess, so you know how smart he is. He taught me so much and we got along because of it. He was always teaching me more and more than he did the others. Then he offered me a position with them when I finished up with Space Force at their American branch."

He smiled at her, "There's not much else to tell you, I was stationed at various bases for a bit, and when this position opened up, they requested I take it. They made me a senior Sergeant and put me in charge of the Cybernetics section here. Ellie helps me, along with a few younger lower ranked people."

Evelyn smiled at him and hugged his arm, "And I am eternally grateful to them for doing that. I'm surprised they didn't make you an officer."

He grinned at her, "They offered it, but I wasn't interested in becoming an officer at the time." He laughed, "My boss, Lieutenant Cassidy, keeps saying he's going to drag me kicking and screaming and make me apply for it."

She smiled back, "I just might help him, you'd make a good officer."

He shrugged, "Maybe one day. So, I guess it's your turn now."

She grinned and laid her head on his shoulder. "Well, let's see, my mother is American and my dad is Japanese. They met in Japan when mom was working for one of the American companies teaming up with the Yamato company. They were working together and one thing led to another and they got married. So, when Yamato opened up the branch in America, my mom and dad moved to the America and I was born there. We lived in the east coast section because that's where they opened the plant and offices, not because my parents were conservatives, they were always independent in there thinking and that's how they raised me. So, because of that, my mom and dad home-schooled me because they really didn't like the schools there, then I went to college for engineering. Once I graduated, I went to work at Yamato and was picked to be trained to be a test pilot"

She grinned at him, "I had always loved flying and I got my pilots license when I was sixteen. So, once I was working there on the fighter program, it was only natural that I wanted fly them, and once I finished test pilot training, I became the lead test pilot."

She smiled, "I loved it so much, it was so exciting. I'll never forget the first time I took one of them up, the speed and excitement were like a drug."