Tales From The Space Force Pt. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him, "I think your perfect and I want you on a permanent basis. I love you so much and thank you for giving me my life back."

Lucas smiled, then kissed her, "I'm glad you feel that way Evie, I fell in love the moment they brought you to me. You are a real woman; you'll never have to think you aren't. I think your perfect also and there's not one thing I don't love about you. I've never felt this way about anyone before, I want you on a permanent basis also. I love you now, and I'll love you a hundred years from now."

They kissed once more, then he said, "I need something to drink, and I think we need to get cleaned up."

Evelyn nodded her agreement, "Why don't you go ahead and cleaned up here, then we can go to my quarters. I need things there to clean up with that you don't have here."

Lucas nodded his understanding, "Okay, but if were looking to make this permanent, I can get the things you need and you can keep them here to. Then if everything works out right between us, which I'm sure it will, and if you want to, I can get us a bigger set of quarters and we can stay together. If you want to, of course."

Evelyn grinned, "Your cute when your nervous, you know that? Of course, I want to, but if you want, let's give it the normal waiting period before we decide. But you might as well go ahead and ask from them anyhow, I know were going to need them."

She kissed him and he went in to get cleaned up and dressed. Evie sat down on the couch to wait and think about all that had happened today. Crash aside, she couldn't ever remember being as happy as she was now. Lucas would make the perfect mate, they got along together, he was sweet, he was a fantastic lover, and that was an understatement, plus he made her feel like a real woman again instead of a cyborg. Then she grinned to herself, plus, if I had something wrong, he could fix it, it would be like having her own personal doctor.

It didn't take long for Lucas to clean up, since there wasn't a lot of water here except for drinking and some cooking, they used cleansing units most of the time. They worked on ultrasonic's and it only took about three minutes or so. Since he was off duty for the next couple days, unless there was an emergency, he put on a pair of jeans and a pullover shirt. This was a holdover from earlier times, but people now, liked them as much as they did earlier during the 20th and 21st centuries. They were comfortable and long wearing and easy to take care of. Actually, he thought to himself, a lot of things they used now were also holdovers. Besides some of the clothes, housing and furnishings were pretty close also, so were music and books, the format might be a little different, but they did the same things.

Most of it came down to were you lived, Liberal, Conservative, or Independent. Personally, he was glad he came from the Independent states, the had a live and let live attitude there. As long as you obeyed the laws, and there weren't all that many of them, you were fine. Taxes were low, everyone paid the same percentage and there was very little waste of those taxes, as they were used what they were intended to be used for. Crime was fairly low, while not everyone was armed, criminals didn't know who was, so it kept the rate low.

If something important needed to be done, one person or small group didn't decide for everyone, they all voted on it. In this day and age, it was easily accomplished, a message would go out to everyone registered to vote a week beforehand giving them the info and they voted on the issue. Heath care was also good, if you got sick, there was one or more clinics in the town depending on how big it was. They had figured that the majority of people that were sick, normally only needed to see a nurse or something like a medic or corpsman in the military. They took care of you and also decided if it was serious enough to see a doctor.

So, all in all, it was a fairly comfortable living arrangement. He had been stationed on the east coast at the old NASA complex at first, Space Force had taken it over and all the NASA people worked for Space Force now. He saw and read of some of the things going on in the Conservative States that he didn't like, but he was more conservative thinking than liberal. He grinned, for his second base, he had been stationed at the old Area 51 site, when Space Force took it over, for a while and it was in the Liberal states.

Granted, the military was separate from all that, but out in town one time, they were talking with some locals and they asked where they were from. I told them I was from the independent states and then they asked, just what does that mean? Since they had asked politely and seem genuinely interested, I told them it was a combination of the two and it all depended on what you thought. One had asked what do you mean by that, so I told them, we don't let one thing or another or someone, tell us what to think, we decide ourselves, so for me, that means I'm about 60% conservative, 30% Liberal and the rest is whatever I decide depending on what it is.

All in all, I didn't agree with a lot of the Liberal outlooks and rules, I liked to think for myself. Also, it was rare to see them in any of the military outfits.

He walked out and smiled at Evie, "I'm done, ready to go?"

She nodded and took my hand, then we walked over to her quarters. She grinned, "Make yourself at home, I won't be long." She went into her bedroom and got a change of clothes then headed into the bathroom. She undressed, then took a bottle of cleaning solution that was used to clean her system out. She grinned, "I guess I'll have to request a case of this if everything goes like it did today."

She cleaned herself out then jumped into the cleansing stall. Three minutes later, she was all clean and got dressed. She smiled, the pants were like the ones she wore before, skin tight and showed her bottom and legs off nicely. Then she slipped her shirt over her head and pulled it down, it had a deep V-cut in the front and showed her breasts off. She didn't wear or need a bra, so her nipples showed through her shirt, as they were erect all the time normally. She walked into her bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

Happy with how she looked, she brushed her hair. Then grinning, she dabbed on a little scent she wore that Lucas said smelled very nice. Once finished, she walked back out to the living room.

She saw Lucas looking at some of her pictures on the shelf. She came up behind him and put her arms around his waist and kissed the back of his neck. He turned in her arms and smiled, then kissed her. Then he said, "You look beautiful Evie. And I love your perfume."

She smiled and kissed him back, "I know you do, that's why I but more on. And I'm all cleaned out for later."

He grinned and hugged her, then said, "Those are nice pictures, that your mom and dad?"

She nodded, "Yes, and the others are my aunts, uncles and a couple cousins I'm close to."

He smiled, "Family is good, all I have really left is my mom and dad. I've got a couple cousins, but I've never met them."

She hugged him, then asked, "Do you just want to stay here or go back to your quarters?"

He smiled, "No preference really, whatever you want is fine by me."

She cocked her head, "Why don't we stay here tonight. That way if we do any more, we don't have to come back here."

Lucas nodded, "Good idea, I know I'd love to do more with you. But, like staying here, it's up to you. You've had a pretty long day with flying back, then the crash, and then us making love. How's your power levels?"

She grinned, "You're the first one who ever asked me that. I need to remember my boyfriend is an expert and more than likely knows more about me than I do. But don't worry, I have more than enough power left, I've got the extended pack installed because I'm a pilot."

He smiled at her calling him her boyfriend. He gently pulled her to him and kissed her. "Boyfriend? Are you sure about that Evie? Is that what you want?"

She reached up to gently stroke his face, then kissed him back. "Yes, Lucas, I'm sure. And I'm also fairly sure about us living together and making it more permanent when we're ready and able."

She took his hand and pulled him over to the couch. The sat down and she curled up next to him. She laid her head on his shoulder, then said, "I thought about it, and I know I love you. It's the only thing that makes sense on how I feel about you."

She stroked his arm, "At first, I was wondering if it wasn't just because of you fixing me, and treating me like you did. But, the more I thought about, the more I realized it wasn't because of that."

She turned to look at him, then smiled, "But I think what pushed me to it the most, was that you know so much about me and you were... well worrying may be to strong a word, but it's the best I can come up with, when you asked about my power levels because all that happened today. I'm sorry, this is really hard for me to explain, I know what I'm feeling but I can't seem to put it into words."

She looked into his eyes, "It's like you asked me about something common place, like a real woman. Like asking someone, "Are you tired? You've been through a lot." Just a normal day to day kind of question you'd ask a friend, a lover, or a mate."

She stretched up and kissed him, "It's been a long time since someone treated me "normal" if you know what I mean."

He smiled gently at her, "Yes, I think I know exactly what you mean. I've seen, first-hand, how some people act around cyborgs. Like their afraid to ask a simple thing, or don't realize they should just treat you like any other woman."

He kissed her once again, "Evie, I've told you a few times today, I do see you as a woman. A very special woman, but a woman none the less. Even though it's not been a day yet, I know I feel very strongly about you, and the only word that makes sense when I think of you, is love. And I'm so happy that you feel the same about me."

He pulled her closer, "When they brought you in today, my first thoughts were, "Oh my god, she's absofuckinglutely gorgeous." Then when I saw the damage, I didn't see a cyborg that needed fixing, all I saw was a woman who had been hurt."

"I've repaired other cyborgs, and more cybernetic components than I can count. But none of them affected me like you did. Then I realized, you're what I'd been looking for all my adult life. A woman that I enjoy being with, both in and out of bed. A woman that understands and cares for me," He stroked her once more, "In short, a woman who loved and cared for me, as much as I did her."

He hugged her, "I don't know how or why this is happening so fast and I don't care. Maybe it's because I could never find what I was looking for in a woman, and once I did, I latched onto it before it could get away and I lost it. I know people are going to say, "You can't love someone that fast", and we still need to learn more about each other. But I rather learn it by doing it together and being with each other."

Evelyn looked at him, she knew her eyes would once again be filled with tears of joy if they could, this man meant so much to her and she agreed with all he had just said. "I feel the same way Lucas, that's one of the reasons I came to your quarters. I wanted to see if you felt the same way I did."

She smiled, "And I found that you did. I also agree with what you said, I'd much rather have us learn about one another together." She reached up and kissed him, "If I could, I'd be crying tears of joy right now. That's one of the bad things about being a cyborg, my brain says I should be crying right now, but I can't."

They both held each other and kissed enjoying the moment, then Evelyn felt wetness on her face and pulled back to look at him, surprised to see tears flowing from his eyes. He smiled at her, "I know you can't, but I figure I can for the both of us."

Evelyn hugged him so tight he thought she'd snap his spine, "That's good enough for me my love."

They sat and talked a little more, then Lucas said, "I could use a little food and something to drink. As I doubt you have anything here, lets take a walk to the rec room so I can get something, then we can come back."

She smiled back, "Okay and your right, I don't. That is unless you want some water and one of my nourishment bars."

He shuddered at that thought, "I love you dearly, but no thanks. Nakamura had me eat one as part of my training, kind of an initiation rite, I guess. I agreed with what was said about them, it tasted like warm turds. Though, I still wonder how they figured that expression out."

Evelyn laughed, "Yes, I've often wondered that myself. That is the thing I really miss the most, being able to eat and drink. I can do it, but I can't enjoy the taste."

She grinned, "But that also helps when eating the turd bars, so, silver-lining."

Lucas laughed, "Well, I get all the update and info files, I know they're looking into it as an upgrade, you're not the only one to complain about it. Don't know how far along they are, but I'll look into it for you."

She smiled and took his hand, then they headed to the rec center. Once there, he went to one of the vending machines and got himself something to eat and drink. They both greeted some of the people there and sat down at one of the out of the way tables.

Some of the people's eyes went up as they saw them together, it was quite obvious they were a couple. But the general consensus was, so what. They were happy for them.

Once he was finished, they both stood and he took her hand, then they started back to her quarters. As they were walking back, Ellie was walking up the passage way to rec center. She stopped when she saw them together.

She sighed, she was happy Lucas had found someone, but she was also a little jealous because she knew their get togethers were over. Lucas was a great lover and they had always had a good time together even if it was never anything serious. But emotions still warred in her, but her common sense won out, "I guess I need to find someone new to scratch the itch."

They went back into her quarters, and decided to watch one of the entertainment vids. They held each other, both of them relaxed and happier than they had ever been. After it was over, Evelyn smiled and kissed him, "Thank you for putting up with the... chick flick Lucas."

He grinned, "No big deal, I don't mind the funny ones."

She grinned and snuggled up against him. She casually stroked his thigh, enjoying the feel of it. Her touch sensors were very precise, and they always activated her pleasure circuits. She smiled to herself, she had always been a very tactile person, even before.

Lucas smiled; he loved the feel of her hand on him. He leaned his head down and kissed the top of her head, "I like when you do that Evie, I love the feel of your hand on me."

She looked up and grinned, "Oh you do, do you? Then I think you'll like this much better." Still grinning, she stroked her hand up his thigh and instead of stopping, she ran her hand over the bulge in his pants. She grinned as she heard him take a sharp breath. "Well, I guess you do like it better."

Lucas smiled, "Umm, I like it very much."

Evelyn grinned, "Good, but there's way too much material in the way." She slid down to kneel on the floor between his legs and began to unbutton his pants. Once they were loose, she pulled them and his shorts off and tossed them to the side. His cock was erect and very hard, she could see a pearl of precum at the tip of it. She took him in her hand and using her thumb, she massaged the drop around his head making it shiny wet.

She grinned, "Yes, that's much better, I love the way you feel in my hand."

Lucas breathed deep as she played with him. Her hand was so soft and warm. "And I love your hand on me, it feels so good."

She smiled, "I'm glad you like it, but maybe you'll like this better." She leaned forward and ran her tongue around his head.

Lucas gasped as she licked him, while she had no salvia, her tongue was wonderfully soft and it felt like silk on his cock. "Oh yes, I most definably like that better."

She grinned evilly up at him, "Good, now let's see how you like this." She closed her mouth around him and slowly slid her lips down taking all of him in her mouth. Then she began to slowly bob up and down on him as she reached down to massage his balls.

Lucas but his head back and almost fainted from the pleasure. There was no way to describe how it felt except wonderful, and that didn't do it justice. Ellie had sucked him off many times, but it felt nothing like this.

He gently but both hands on her head and ran his fingers through her silken hair. He moaned her name, "Oh my god Evie, that feels so good."

She smiled around his cock as she took him all the way in once more, then he gasped and moaned with pleasure as he felt her throat channel massage his cock much like her pussy did.

She grinned to herself as she saw and heard his reaction. Since her mouth and throat had no lubrication as her pussy did, she had to go slow or risk hurting him from the friction, but he didn't seem to mind and neither did she. Plus, she loved the feeling of his fingers running through her hair as she bobbed up and down slow and steady.

Lucas was in heaven; he was panting as she brought him closer and closer to climax with each bob of her head. He moaned her name once again, "Evie, please don't stop baby, that... that feels so damn good. I'm so close love, your going to make me cum and second now."

She grinned around his cock once more and buried his cock in her throat once more massaging it again as she massaged his balls. Then she felt his hands tighten on her head and he moaned out he was cumming. She could feel his cum spurt into her mouth and throat channel and that let her go a little faster as it lubed her tongue and channel.

Lucas moaned her name as he started to cum and he could feel the cum burning up and through his cock to spurt into her mouth. Then he moaned once more as she went faster now that his cum was lubing her throat and tongue. As good as it felt before, it felt a hundred times better now. He felt like he was never going to stop cumming.

Evelyn felt when he stopped cumming and she massage his balls once more to make sure he was done. She came off him and smiled up asking, "Well, I won't ask if you enjoyed that, it was pretty obvious you did."

Lucas smiled tiredly, as she stroked her hair lovingly. "Enjoy is an understatement." He reached down and pulled her up in his lap and pulled her closer to kiss her.

She stopped him, "Hold on hon, my mouth is still full of your cum. Let me go and rinse it out."

He stopped her as she pulled back, "I don't care." He pulled her close and kissed her, their tongues exploring each other as he tasted his own cum. He really didn't mind, he had kissed Ellie the same way many times and had ate her out after cumming also.

Evelyn was surprised as he stopped her and kissed her. She felt his tongue wrestle with hers. She had never minded the taste of a man's seed before, but none she had ever been with had ever did this.

They broke apart and she smiled at him, "You're the first one who ever did that. Why?"

Lucas grinned back, "Well, while it's not something I'd want a steady diet of, I always figured if the woman I was with was willing to do it to make me feel good, why shouldn't I."

She grinned and stroked his face, "You are so wonderful, now I think we should go to bed and make love again like we did before. I want your tongue on me again."

He smiled and stood picking her up and cradling her to him. The feeling of love he had for her made his mind soar. He carried her into the bedroom, and they made love once again with the same results they got before.

1...45678...12