Tales of a Cock Slave #04

Story Info
Fun with my aggressive Latino building superintendent.
2.4k words
4.61
6.4k
4

Part 4 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

In the early 1990's, I lived in a studio apartment in Chelsea, NYC. My building's superintendent, Luis, lived across the hall with his wife and three young children.

My sister-in-law was visiting, and before we met up with friends to go out, while taking a shower, she knocked the soap dish off the shower wall shaving her legs. The next morning I saw Luis in the lobby of our building and asked him to repair it. I had seen him around, and he came to my apartment after I moved in to welcome me to the building.

He came to my apartment and I noticed how hot he was: 5' 6"; ripped, dark skin, a little bit of scruff on his cleft chin, big dark eyes, lashes and brows; curly black hair; tight jeans (with a huge bulge) and a tight, cut-off white t-shirt (which showed his ripped, hairy abs) with a gold cross who looked like El Salvadorian actor Gerardo Celasco. He always smelled of sweat.

He went into the bathroom and leaned over to fix the soap dish on the shower wall so I could see his hot, tight ass and some butt crack. When he was done, as I stood in the bathroom doorway, I asked him what I could do to the thank him.

He smiled, put his hands on my shoulders, turned me around, pushed me to my knees, backed me up against the sink console, leaned in and rubbed his crotch in my face. I felt his cock grown hard down his thigh.

My heart started beating harder and I got rock hard. I unbutton his jeans, unzipped them and pulled them down. His fat nine inch uncut cock sprung up in front of my mouth. With a huge toothy grin on his pretty face, he rubbed it against my lips, leaving some precum.

I licked his cock, licked my lips and smiled. He was obviously very pleased. He put his hands on both sides of my head and used his thumbs tap my lips. I opened my mouth wide, looking up into his big, brown eyes.

He slid his Latino python down my throat and holding the sides of my head, rabbit-fucked my throat hard. I looked up and saw he was watching himself assault my throat in the mirror. He held my head down on his cock with my nose in his musky pubes and his huge balls on my slobber-covered chin.

As his cock throbbed in my throat and his ball twitched on my chin, he said, "Traga toda mi carga, hijo de puta sucio! That means, 'Swallow my entire load you dirty cocksucker! You are dirty, aren't you?"

After he pulled out, answered, "Yes, I love sucking cock and swallowing semen. I also like to have my ass tight fucked!"

He laughed and said, "I had no idea a hungry Cock Slave lived across the lobby from me. We are definitely going to get together again."

I sucked him three more times in the laundry room where he banged my head against the washing machine and one evening out in the lot behind the building where he held the back of my head as he banged my throat up against the wall, grunting very loudly as he fucked my throat and fed me, as people walking by could probably see and hear us.

Once in the laundry room, he walked up, slapped and squeezed my ass. I turned to him and begged, "Fuck it long and hard!"

I sat on a bench, took my loafers off, stood up, removed my shorts, my underwear and polo shirt. I put my hands on the back of the bench, spread my legs and stuck out my ass. I was trembling in anticipation to have him fuck me. My cock got hard.

He got down, spread my ass cheeks and tongued my ass for over a minute. He stood up, put lube on my ass and a condom on his cock and fingered me. He leaned over and licked the inside of my ear as he placed his cock head on my asshole and slid it all the way up my ass in one thrust.

He rabbit-fucked me hard, shot and fell over on my back. He hugged me around my chest and whispered in my ear, "Gracias por darme tu hijo de puta!" That means "Thank you for giving me your ass, cocksucker!"

He pulled out. I loved feeling all nine fat inches slide out of my ass. I dropped to my knees, bent back my head and opened my mouth wide. He poured his condom semen down my throat, threw the condom away and slid his hot python all the way down my throat again and, holding the sides of my head, rabbit-fucking me as we locked eyes. Both our eyes watered as he grunted and shot down into my belly.

One afternoon, I heard my doorbell ring. When I answered, he said, "This is my brother, Carlos. He has a fat uncut cock like me that needs a lot of attention. We're here to fuck your throat and your ass."

I let them in, took my clothes off then took their clothes off slowly, kissing the parts of their bodies as I uncovered them. I sat them on my bed, got between their knees and sucked Luis first, then Carlos swallowing their "cargas."

I told Luis to get on is back on the floor and to tell Carlos to get ready to fuck my throat as hard as he was going to fuck my ass. He told me Carlos spoke English. Carlos smiled a big, toothy smile. Luis got on his back. I put a condom in my mouth and his cock got rock hard as I rolled it down on him. I put lube on my ass, squatted over his cock and, looking up at Carlos' handsome face, opened my mouth wide.

Luis put his hands on my hips, flexed his hips and fucked my ass slowly while Carlos put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin as he throat fucked me slowly. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them groan. Carlos said, "Fuck Luis, you've found one hot Cock Slave. Lucky he lives across the hall from you."

They shoved their pythons all the way in me, grunted, throbbed and shot what felt like huge loads.

Carlos said, "Mike, fuck my ass."

I was surprised and said, "Ok, Luis, feed me your semen and throat fuck more into my belly. I'll then have all the energy to fuck your tight, hot ass."

He rabbit-fucked my throat hard, feeding me more of his hot El Salvadoran semen. "Carlos, please get on your back on my bed, legs up."

Carlos got on his back. When he lifted his legs, I could see what a hot ass he had, a little bit of fur and a nice, pink asshole. I got down and spread his ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned shaking his head back and forth. Using my pointer and middle fingers, I opened up his anus and stuck my tongue in it. I slid one finger up his ass, realizing it was not that tight.

He flexed his ass muscles letting me know he ready for me to fuck him. I put on a condom, lubed his ass, put my hands behind his knees, pushed them down and rabbit-fucked him for about a minute as he flexed his ass muscles. I grunted and shot up his ass.

He got on his knees with his tongue out. I poured my condom semen on his tongue then stuck my cock in his mouth and holding the sides of his head, fucked his throat and shot down into his belly. He got up and said, "Gracias!"

I kissed him and said, "Gracias!"

Whenever we saw each other, Luis and I had knowing smiles on our faces (and hard cocks down our thighs).

When I was moving out, Luis asked me what I was going to do with the workbench I'd built in my apartment. I told him I was planning to dismantle it and leave the wood in the basement. He said he'd like to have it and would help me take it apart, carry it down and re-assemble it in his work room.

He fucked my throat before we started taking it apart and after we re-assembled it in his work room in the basement, he fucked my ass, fed me the semen from his condom, and throat fucked it down into my belly adding another huge load of his hot semen. He pulled me to my feet, kissed me and said, "Goodbye, I'm going to miss you. Fuck my ass."

I was stunned. I told him to come up to my apartment. We undressed. I got a condom and lube out of my drawer and asked him to follow me into the bathroom, put his hands on the sink console, spread his legs and stick out his ass.

I got on my knees, spread his slightly hairy ass cheeks and licked his pink asshole. He pushed his asshole back against my tongue. I got up, put the condom on, lubed and fingered his ass, placed my cock head at his asshole and licked the inside of his ear. He groaned.

I slid my cock up his tight ass holding his hips. "Watch in the mirror while I fuck your tight ass, Luis." We locked eyes. I rabbit-fucked his ass as he groaned and groaned. I shoved it all the way, grunted and filled my condom with my semen. I pulled out. He turned around, got on his knees with his back against the sink console and stuck out his tongue.

I dripped my condom semen on his tongue. He swallowed, looked up at me, licked his lips and smiled. I pushed his chin down opening his mouth. I put my hands on the sides of his head and throat fucked him looking down into his watering eyes. I held my cock in his throat and shot my semen down into his belly.

I pulled him up, kissed him and said, "Let's relax and smoke a joint."

We sat on my bed, naked, with the window open as we each smoked a joint. I asked him about Carlos, "Is Carlos gay?"

"Yes, he finally came out. He's the middle of five sons, I'm the oldest. I'm happy he finally lives the life he should. He works at a warehouse and does well. Makes more money than me and lives in a nicer apartment. I love him and my other brothers very much."

"So hot, what a softy you are."

"Yes, I am now soft again." I got on my knees, swallowed his cock, and looking up into his eyes, flexed my throat muscles until his cock throbbed and I swallowed his semen.

He got on his knees and sucked a huge load out of me. "I'm going to miss getting together with you."

I kissed him as he left, "Me, too."

I ended up taking a nap, dreaming about Luis and Carlos spit roasting me forever. I woke up with my sheets sticky.

One evening, I heard my doorbell ring. It was Carlos and a hot redheaded Irish American man. The redhead said, "I'm Patrick. Carlos is my boyfriend. He told me you have a hot ass and throat. We'd like to fuck you." We all undressed.

Patrick was stunning with a thick ten inch uncut cock. I got on all fours on my bed. Patrick took my ass, Carlos my throat. Carlos went slow. Patrick went fast, holding my hips and rabbit-fucking my ass hard. I was in heaven.

I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both groaned, then grunted. I felt all nineteen inches of fat cock throb deep inside me. Patrick pulled out and said, "Fuck. Carlos was right. Carlos, let's switch ends."

I pulled Patrick's condom off him and poured his semen in my mouth. I asked Carlos to get on his back on my bed. I looked into his big, brown eyes as I rolled a condom down on his cock. He groaned, flexed his hips up, stabbing his hot cock all the way down my throat.

I pulled off, lubed his cock and my ass. I sat all the way down on it and, looking at Patrick, opened my mouth wide. He straddled his lover, put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, slid his cock down my throat. They flexed their hips slowly. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted, their cocks throbbed filling me up with their semen. I pulled Carlos' condom off and drank his semen.

I asked Patrick and Carlos to sit on the bed, spread their legs, relax and let me do the work. I started with Patrick. Us locking eyes, I edged him slowly for five minutes. I pulled up with his fat cock head in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his fat, veiny cock, stroked it up and down.

I licked around his smooth cock head under his tasty foreskin. He grunted and puffed my cheeks out with his huge load of hot, sweet Irish American semen. I swallowed it all down. He pulled out. "Fuck, Mike. Do that to Carlos so he'll know how to do that to me."

I edged Carlos longer, looking up into his big, brown eyes. After seven minutes of him groaning and groaning, I went all the way down on him and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, bucked his hips up and shot deep into my throat.

He said, "Fuck, that was amazing. I want to do that to you to see if I am good at it before I do it to Patrick." He did an amazing job. I groaned and groaned. He went all the way down on me and flexed his throat muscles. I grunted loudly and shot a huge load.

"Carlos, that was amazing. Patrick will love it." He edged his hot boyfriend even longer earning a huge grunt and load of semen down into his belly. We smoked pot and fell asleep. The next morning, we spit roasted each other until each had the other's asses and throats.

We went to the Empire diner to have brunch, then back to my apartment for dessert. They spent several nights with me until I moved to 34th Street.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers