Tales of a Cock Slave #05

Story Info
Fun with a hung man at a gay theater and booth store.
3.8k words
4.42
6.7k
4

Part 5 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

In the early 1990's, there was a gay theater on the East side of 8th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd Street. It was on the second floor and had a main area, a big room with theater seats and a stage where porn stars danced, a small theater with a screen and theater seats, and another with folding chairs and a large video screen.

The first time I went, after seeing an ad in the Village Voice that Rod Garetto, my favorite porn star from "Inches" magazine, was performing there. His performance was so hot, I ended up sucking a hot Latino man with a mustache, a nine inch cut cock sitting in the front row in the small theater imagining that I was sucking Rod.

I bobbed up and down his cock, stroking it with my hand. When he was about to shoot, I pulled off with his cock head in my mouth. He grunted loudly and rewarded me with a huge load of hot, Latino semen in my mouth. He leaned over and kissed me and said, "Thank you. You are a hot cocksucker." I sucked him off a few more times over the two years I went there.

One evening, I went into the room with folding chairs and sat next to a plain looking guy with big glasses, a bad haircut, wearing a button down shirt, tight khakis and plain shoes who looked like Jeff Zeleny (CNN reporter), but with better teeth. Without looking at me, he took my right hand and put on the inside of his left thigh. I realized he had a huge, rock hard cock.

He stood up, dropped his pants and underwear, baring his huge dripping cock, sat down, pointed to me, his cock and the floor indicating he wanted me on my knees. He took off his glasses and put them in his shirt pocket so I could see his big blue eyes as I serviced his cock.

We locked eyes as he held the sides of my head above his cock head until I opened my mouth wide enough. He lowered my throat all the way down onto his very thick nine inch cut cock. I sucked it bobbing up and down and applying maximum suction as I squeezed his big balls with my left hand and massaged his prostate with my middle finger on my right hand.

When I felt his cock throb down my throat, I knew I was in for a big load. I looked up to see his big blue eyes roll back in his head and pulled off so his cock head was in my mouth. He filled it with a huge load of hot, sweet, salty semen.

He pulled my head off his cock. I closed my lips so none of his hot semen dripped out. I looked into his eyes, swallowed his semen, smiled and licked my lips. He smiled and patted me on my head. That set the routine. I sucked him a couple times a week.

Each time I sucked him he got more aggressive, holding my head by the sides with his hands and slamming my throat up and down his cock, then holding it all the way down so my nose was in his bushy pubes and chin on his large, soft balls. I flexed my throat muscles looking up at him smiling. He grunted as his cock throbbed down my throat as he shot another huge load down into my belly.

Another evening, there were two hot men sitting on either side of him, with their pants down stroking their huge, thick uncut cocks watching me service his. After I swallowed the geeky man's semen, he pulled my head off his cock, ordered, "Open wide," and pushed my face down on the Latino's thick ten inch uncut cock, holding it down as I flexed my throat muscles.

The Latino grunted loudly, bucked his hips up and shot deep in my throat. I pulled off, he smiled, and patted my head and said, "Thank you, nasty cock sucking cum chugger! I come here often. I look forward to stretching your throat often."

I crawled over to the black man. I lifted his thick eleven inch uncut cock up and sucked one of his balls into my mouth, rolling with my tongue. He groaned. I sucked his other ball, rolling with my tongue. He groaned loudly. I licked up his skinned back cock and wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock.

I looked up at him, put his cock head in my mouth, licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted, his cock throbbed and he filled my mouth with his sweet semen. He said, "Fuck, that was so hot white cock sucker." I pulled off him carefully and swallowed his semen.

Several years later, when cruising the John Street booth store in the Financial District, I saw him enter and go into a booth. He didn't close the door. I entered the booth, got on my knees and rubbed his cock down his thigh.

He smiled a big, toothy grin, put his glasses in his shirt pocket, dropped his pants and underwear, opened his shirt, showing his muscular chest. He slapped my face with his hard, dripping cock. I opened my mouth wide and looked up into his eyes waiting to have his big cock down my throat again.

He put his hands on the sides of my head, smiled down at me and pushed my throat down on his cock. He took his hands off my head. I bobbed up and down, applying suction, flexing my throat muscles and stroking up and down it.

He pushed my face all the way down on his cock with my nose in his pubes and my chin on his huge, soft balls. I flexed my throat muscles more. He grunted loudly and shot down my throat. When I pulled off I saw several men outside the booth watching with big smiles, rubbing their huge, uncut cocks.

One time I saw him he was in the biggest booth and when I joined him, he whispered in my ear, "I've had your throat so many times, now I want your ass." Keeping the door open he commanded loudly so all the men waiting outside the booth to use my holes could here, "Strip, bend over, spread your legs and stick that hot ass out!"

I slipped off my loafers and took off my clothes, hanging them on the hook on the booth door. I put my hands on the wall with the video screen, playing a movie of a guy getting ass fucked by a hot white man.

He lubed and fingered my ass, put on a condom, rubbed his cock head up and down my ass crack. I groaned. He placed his cockhead at my asshole, shoved it all the way up and wrapping his arms around my chest with his mouth near my ear, fucked me slowly, whispering in my ear, "Your ass is as tight as your throat. I hope you love having my huge cock going up your tight ass. I'm going to go slow so we and all the men watching will enjoy it."

I turned my head and saw there were ten hot men watching with big eyes rubbing their cocks through their pants, some of whom I'd seen there before, a few I'd sucked before. I whispered back, "I've wanted your cock up my ass for years. I really like you going slow so I can savor feeling every inch of your fat cock going in and out of my sphincter."

I groaned and groaned with my head down. I flexed my ass muscles making him groan loudly. He sped up, rabbit-fucking my ass. In a minute, I felt his heavy breathing on my ear and his cock throb up my ass. I could feel every spurt of his semen shoot up my ass in his condom.

He whispered in my ear, "Great job Cock Slave. On your knees!" He poured his semen onto my tongue. I could taste it before it slid down my throat. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and rabbit-fucked my throat hard, grunted as his huge cock throbbed and fed me more of his semen. It was so fucking amazing, especially with so many hot men watching and waiting to use my holes.

When he was done, I got up and told him, "I don't know about you, but I need that a lot. Let's do that every time we see each other here."

He leaned over and kissed my lips and said, "Seems I've enchanted you. Now you are my cock sucker ass slave!"

I answered, "You have enchanted me with your big cock, aggressiveness and big blue eyes!"

He turned to the men and told them, "Men, line up smallest to biggest of you. Fuck his tight ass with condoms, then lubricate his tight throat with your condom semen and throat fuck him."

He chose the men, who lined up outside the booth. Two had thick eight inch uncut cocks, two had thick, nine inch uncut cocks and one had a thick, ten inch uncut cock. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to watch while you service these hot, hung men to make sure you treat them right."

I could see all their eyes were wide, their hot cocks were fully erect, looking at him like he was a god and me like I was a good steak. Before he stepped out of the booth and they started their assaults on my ass and throat, I said, "Thank you, my hot Cock Master!" and kissed him.

He opened his mouth and we licked each other's tongues. I whispered in his ear, "Please stay and fuck my ass and throat after they use me."

"Of course I will, my hot ass slave cock sucker. I want my semen to be the last you swallow!" For thirty glorious minutes they all rabbit-fucked my ass, then my throat. I stayed on my knees, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He jerked another big load onto my tongue. I swallowed it, licked my lips and smiled up at him.

I made it back to the office by 1:00 after throwing up all that semen in the bathroom at the store and grabbing a quick lunch.

The next time I saw him, he took me into the front room, scoped out the men, asked a select few to show him their cocks and stroke them erect. He picked the ones he thought would fuck my ass and throat best. He knew I preferred uncut cocks. He said, "I'll make up for my cock being cut by lining up lots of huge, uncut cocks for your hot ass and tight throat."

He told them, "Fuck his ass hard. Lubricate his throat with your slimy semen, then throat fuck him hard and feed him! He knows what to do."

Again, very hot, hung, uncut aggressive black, white and Latino men. They rabbit-fucked my ass and throat aggressively for forty-five glorious minutes. After the geeky guy fucked my ass and throat, I puked in the bathroom, grabbed lunch and was back at my desk by 1:00. We did this once a week, every Thursday, until the place closed down.

He told his name was Preston. I told him my name is Mike. He responded, "Nice to know the name of the hot man whose throat I've fucked for years and now has given me his tight, hot ass." He dropped to his knees and sucked my cock. He was an amazing cocksucker. After he swallowed, I told him, "Preston, hot throat. How hot is your ass?"

He stood up, leaned over with his hands on the back of a chair. I ate his ass, stood up, put a condom on and, holding his hips, I slid my cock up his tight ass slowly. I flexed my hips slowly, rolling my hips. We both groaned and groaned. He flexed his ass muscles. I grunted loudly and shot up his ass. "Preston, you have a hot, tight, talented ass."

He dropped to his knees, bent his head back and opened his mouth wide. I poured my condom semen down his throat. He swallowed it all, put his head down, smiled up at me and opened his mouth wide. I slowly fucked his throat with my hands on the sides of his handsome head. He flexed his throat muscles. I grunted and shot down his throat.

He stood up. We French kissed in front of everyone with my hand stroking his huge cock until he came in his pants which he clearly enjoyed. "I can arrange hot, hung, uncut men who will treat you right and give you the ass and throat fucking you deserve every Thursday."

The following Thursday, I went into the front room and there, in addition to him, were eight very hot black guys. Preston said, "Men, drop your pants." They all stroked their huge uncut cocks hard. He said, "Mike, all these men are going to rabbit-fuck both of us with their thick eleven inch uncut black pythons."

We all took our clothes off, impossible to hide how excited we both were about what was about to happen to our asses and throats. I sucked his cock, then he sucked mine so we could focus solely on getting used by the hot black studs. He said, "Men, I've put a bowl of condoms, a bottle of lube and a clear plastic cup on each chair."

"Stand in line in front of us so we can see your huge, hard, thick, uncut cocks before you get behind us and gang bang our asses as hard as you want. After you've used our asses, pour the semen from your condoms in these cups. After you are done using our asses, we'll drink the semen in the cups to lubricate our throat. After, please gang bang our throats and feed us more hot semen!"

The assault on our asses begun with men shoving their fat eleven inch uncut cocks up our asses hard, holding our shoulders and rabbit-fucking us by pulling their cocks almost out, then slamming it all the way up our asses almost lifting us up off the floor. We could hear their balls and thighs smack loudly against our asses and thighs.

Preston and I looked at each other, smiled and groaned and groaned. The two men grunted loudly as their cocks throbbed up our asses as they shot. They each poured their semen in one of the cups. The next six guys used our asses, then they switched so they all had both my and Preston's asses.

We could see that there was over an inch of semen in each cup. At one point, Preston grabbed my right hand with his left, squeezed it looking into my eyes and smiling. "Are you loving this as much as I am?"

"Yes, I'm looking forward to swallowing all that hot semen, then getting throat fucked by those hot, black studs and feeling their cocks throb down my throat as they did up my ass!"

"Me, too! I could do this all day!"

The last two men fed us the semen from the cups, put their big hands on the sides of our heads and rabbit-fucked it down into our bellies, grunting and throbbing out new loads. Each of the other six men stood in two lines and throat fucked us aggressively. They switched so each guy had both our throats.

The next Thursday, in addition to those eight, eleven inchers, there were two, ten inchers, and two, nine inchers, all thick, uncut. It was an amazing ass pounding. Preston and I held hands during the ass fucking looking into each other's eyes and shaking our heads and groaning.

After, we got on our knees, heads back, mouths open and tongues out. Two poured the semen down our throat. One said, "Men, I'd love to see all our hot semen on our Cock Slaves' pretty faces."

They stood around us stroking their foreskins up and down. When one was going to shoot, he walked up to either Preston or me and shot on our faces. By the end, we were covered in hot, black man semen. Several of them stroked at least two loads on us.

I stood up, wiped all that hot semen into Preston's mouth, which he swallowed, and throat fucked him slowly. Then Preston did the same thing to me.

One day, Preston asked me to fuck his ass hard in front of all the men in the front room. We undressed. He put his hands on the back of a chair, spread his legs and stuck out his ass. I got down and licked his tasty ass. He groaned.

I stood up, put on a condom. I lubed and fingered his ass, making him groan again. I fucked his tight ass slowly so we'd both enjoy it as long as possible. He flexed his ass muscles. I grunted and throbbed my semen up his ass into my condom.

He got down on his knees, head back, mouth open. We locked eyes. I poured my semen down his throat. He swallowed, put his head down and opened his mouth. I slid my cock down his tight throat and slowly fucked it. He flexed his throat muscles. I grunted and fed him my semen.

One Thursday, after a very hot session, I told Preston that my birthday was next Thursday. When I got the store and entered the front room that Thursday, Preston and the four hot, eleven uncut black men were waiting, naked and hard, for me. He looked at me and said, "Happy Birthday! They are going to spit roast us!"

He told them, "Hot studs, two of you sit on those chairs. We'll put condoms on your huge cocks with our hot mouths, lube our asses, sit on your cocks, while another two fuck our throats. Ass fuckers, put your condom semen in the cup on that chair."

Two black studs sat down while the others looked at Preston and I and stroked their huge cocks as they smiled down at us. Preston and I rolled the condoms down on their cocks, making them both groan. We lubed and fingered each other's asses, turned around and sat all the way down on their huge, thick cocks. We all groaned loudly.

Preston and I leaned over and opened our mouths wide and looked up at the men whose huge cocks and balls were coming toward our faces. They put their cocks in our mouths, put a hand on the back of heads and the other under our chin.

Again, Preston and I held hands as the amazing black stallions rabbit-fucked both ends of us with twenty-two inches of fat, black uncut cock. The ass fuckers poured their semen in the cups while the throat fuckers sat on the chairs.

The next two studs sat down. Preston and rolled condoms down on their cocks, getting them rock hard again. We sat on them, opened our mouths as another two put their cocks in our mouths, we wrapped our arms around their thighs, pulling them forward so their cocks were all the way down our throats with our noses in their fragrant pubes and chins in their balls.

All four grunted and shot into us. They poured their semen into the cups. The men throat and ass fucked us until they'd all had our asses and throats.

Preston and I chose the two most aggressive men. "Pour this semen down our throats and add more." We got on our knees and two hot studs poured the hot semen down our throats. We opened wide, leaned forward. They put their cocks in our mouths, one hand on the back of our heads and the other under our chin and slid their cocks down our throat.

We locked eyes with our throat fuckers as they rabbit-fucked our throats hard. I flexed my throat muscles. In a minute, my man's cock throbbed and I felt him shoot down into my belly. I could see the other man was holding Preston's head all the way down on his cock as he grunted loudly. I saw his ass cheeks flex as his cock throbbed and filled Preston's belly with his semen.

After the black man pulled his huge, still hard cock out of his throat and mouth, Preston said, "Men, if you have any semen left, please shoot it on our faces and tongues." They answered by stroking their cocks and smiling.

We got on our knees and watched excitedly as they stood around us stroking their foreskins up and down their cocks, then walked up to me or Preston and shot their hot, black semen on our face and tongue. The biggest, thickest black stud wiped that semen into our mouths, then rabbit-fucked it down into our bellies, grunting out two more load for us.

When he was done, I announced, "I want to reward my old friend for keeping my ass and throat occupied so well. Put condoms on and fuck his ass hard. Put your condom semen in this cup."

"Preston, I'll use all that semen to lubricate your throat, then feed you more of mine."

Preston put his hands on the back of a chair, spread his legs and stuck out his ass and lower his head anxiously awaiting their assault on his tight ass. I knew he was going to love it.

I put a cup on that chair. The hot black stallions rabbit-fucked him with their hands on his slim hips. They both groaned as their cocks throbbed up his ass, filling their condoms with their hot, black semen. The black studs poured all their semen in the cup. By the end, the cup was full.

I walked over to Preston who had dropped to his knees and shins, with his head back, mouth open wide and tongue out. I rubbed the side of his face with the back of my hand, smiled down at him as I poured the semen down his throat and pushed his throat up. "Swallow!"

He chugged it down, put his head down and opened his mouth wide and looked up at me. I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly fucked his tight throat. He flexed his throat muscles. I grunted and my cock throbbed more semen down his throat.

Preston stood up and said, "Thank you men for your forty-four inches of fat, black, uncut, cock up my ass! And to you for feeding your semen. His birthday present turned into a huge present for me!"

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers