Tales of a Cock Slave #06

Story Info
Fun with a hot, hung, uncut, gentle German bartender.
2.5k words
4.7
5.8k
7

Part 6 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

My best friend, his girlfriend and I took a train to Hastings on Hudson to help him hang his sculptures from the ceiling of a nice bar with nylon thread.

The bartender was a young, hunky, young German man with defined muscles, curly jaw-length hair and bright blue eyes wearing big work boots, tight blue jeans, a tight tank top t-shirt and a neck chain.

He looked like a blond, hotter Brian Dunne. We definitely had that "vibe." When I ordered a beer, I touched his hand when he handed it me. He smiled, pulled his hand back slowly, licked his fingers, looked directly into my eyes and raised one eyebrow. I melted, knowing I needed his cock down my throat as soon as possible.

I asked him where the bathroom was. With a big toothy smile, he pointed to the bathroom door. I went in and pissed in the urinal. He came in and went into a booth, leaving the door open. I went in the stall. He had his jeans and underwear down, stroking his thick nine inch uncut cock with a huge smile on his beautiful face.

I walked into the stall, dropped to my knees, looked up into his blue eyes, opened my mouth wide. He put his cock head on my tongue. I licked the precum off it. He groaned. I went all the way down on his cock and sucked it. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and stroked his thick foreskin up and down.

I wrapped my lips around his cock head, twirled my tongue around it under his foreskin. He grunted and shot a huge load in my mouth. It was warm and sweet. I swallowed, looked up at him, licked my lips and smiled.

He pulled me up to my feet, kissed me and thanked me for treating his big cock so well and taking his semen in my mouth and swallowing it all. He rubbed my crotch. He smiled, undid my belt, undid my pants, and pulled them down. He got on his knees and licked my cock through my underwear.

He pulled them down and when my hard cock popped up, he swallowed it, bobbing up and down it, applying maximum suction and flexing his throat muscles. I grunted, put my hands on the back of his head, pushed him all the way down on it and shot down his throat. He smiled and licked his beautiful lips.

Later, he told us that he was deejaying the next night at a party in Manhattan at the Frying Pan (he was also in a band that performed there sometimes), a lightship that was turned into a club and bar. It was three blocks from my apartment on 19th Street.

I went, saw him and after his shift was over, we danced and made out. Not surprisingly, he was a truly amazing dancer, almost like a professional, really loving grooving to great music. We went up on deck and smoked pot and did 'shrooms.

I invited him to my apartment. He accepted and we walked there. After we went in, he told me his name was Thomas. I told him my name was Mike. We undressed each other. He French kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Get on your back on your bed."

He lifted my legs and started eating my ass and sucking my balls which felt heavenly, giving me a great preview of what was to come. He asked, "May I fuck you if I use lube and a condom?"

I answered, "Yes, you can fuck me as hard as you want."

He put lube on my ass and fingered me looking into my eyes with a dreamy look in his beautiful blue eyes. He stood up, put his left hand behind my right knee and pushed it down beside my ear. He placed his cock head with his right hand at my asshole and inserted it. He put that hand behind my other knee and pushed them both down next to my ears.

Us locking eyes, he flexed his hips pumping his cock in and out slowly. He sped up until he was rabbit-fucking me really hard. I flexed my ass muscles and stroked my cock.

By the time we came, we were both groaning and grunting loudly, totally absorbed in the moment. He pulled his still-hard cock out of my ass, me feeling every one of his thick nine inches slide out of my ass.

He pulled off the full condom and dumped his semen on my belly with mine that I just shot on myself. He wiped up with his two pointer fingers and fed me some as he ate the rest, us licking our fingers looking into each other's eyes as one might lick their finger with icing on it.

He stayed the night. We spooned with my hand on his cock all night. It was hard when I woke up. I turned him over and sucked him while he was asleep. He came without even remembering it. When we woke up, he asked me to sit on his cock. I told him, "I already sucked a load out of you this morning when you were sleeping, but I'd love to have that cock up my ass again!"

He got on his back on my bed. I got on all fours between his legs, put an open condom in my mouth and looking up into his dreamy eyes, rolled it all the way down his cock, flexing my throat muscles with made him groan and say, "Don't make me cum yet. I want to shoot up your tight ass!"

I lubed my ass, straddled him looking into his eyes which grew large as I lowered myself all the way down on his cock. He put his hands on my hips as I rubbed his stiff nipples.

I slowly lifted my ass up and down on his big, hard cock while he flexed his hips up and down. We both threw our heads back and groaned until he pushed my hips down so his cock was fully up my ass. He grunted loudly as his huge cock throbbed and shot up my ass.

I, like a happy zombie, got off his cock and down on my knees with my head back and my mouth open. He pulled off the condom and squeezed all his semen out of it into my mouth, and throat fucked it down into my belly holding the sides of my head and looking into my watering eyes.

I asked him to get on his back on my bed. I got down on my knees, spread his firm ass cheeks and licked his pink asshole, making him groan. I put a condom on, stood up, put my hands behind his knees, pushed his legs down and rabbit-fucked his ass. We both came at the same time, me up his ass into my condom and him on his hairless, muscular chest.

I pulled my condom off and leaned over and licked his semen off his chest, taking the time to lick each of his nipples. He groaned and dropped to his knees, put his head back and opened his mouth. I fed him my condom semen and throat fucked it down his throat adding more of my semen.

I sucked him in the shower and again before we went to the Empire Diner for breakfast. He took a cab to Grand Central to catch a train home.

We hooked up several times. He told me he worked at the bar and performed at the Frying Pan Mondays and Wednesdays. I hung out and the bar and we would talk. After, I watched him and his band perform. They were very good, all very hot. He had a great voice and was very sexy as he sang.

One night, after his shift ended one night, he told me to follow him, telling me he'd found the Captain's quarters and we could use it to hook up. Clearly excited, he grabbed my hand, led me up to the deck, then up some stairs. As he opened the door, he said, "I have a big surprise for you, my beloved Cock Slave." There were seven men waiting for me, all hot, hung, uncut and naked, including his band mates. He asked, "Do you like?"

"Yes, Thank you. Let's get this party going!"

He told them, "This is Mike, he is my Cock Slave. Treat him well or I'll throw you out after I fuck your ass hard without lube!" They all looked at him with fear in their eyes. Thomas pointed to one man and said, "You disobeyed me in the past and paid the price. You know how it feels to get fucked by my fat cock up your ass without lube, don't you?"

He nodded then looked down to the floor and said, "Yes, I do. My asshole still hurts. I'll treat Mike right, I promise!"

They throat fucked me on my knees, shooting on my face. Thomas wiped all that semen into my mouth with his huge, dripping cock and holding my head and looking into my eyes with his baby blues, fucked it down my throat and throbbed down another huge load.

They spit roasted me with one guy sitting on the couch and me leaning over throating his cock while another fucked my ass holding my hips. Thomas collected all the semen in a beer glass. He told me to get on my knees and get ready for my semen cocktail.

I bent my head back with my mouth and eyes wide open. Thomas poured all their hot semen down my throat in front of them. Holding the back of my head and under my chin, us locking eyes, he slowly throat-fucked it down into my belly adding more semen as his cock throbbed down my throat.

He asked me, "Mike, which one of these hot men treated you best, point him out." I pointed to a really hot redhead with a thick nine inch uncut cock who fucked my ass and throat really slow and gently, saying, "That hot stud treated my throat and ass just as I wanted, gently wanting me to enjoy it."

Thomas walked over to him, got on his knees, looked up into his eyes opened his mouth wide and swallowed his huge cock in one gulp. The hot redhead put one hand on the back of his head and another under his chin and slowly throat fucked him. He groaned and groaned, then grunted as his cock throbbed (very visibly) down Thomas' throat. Thomas swallowed it, smiled and licked his lips.

He pulled off that huge, still-hard cock and stood up and announced, "I will do that every time we get together to the man whom Mike says treated him best." Everyone was amazed that he did that. He French kissed me for about two minutes to show the guys that he's the one in control and I'm to be respected.

Thomas got on his knees in front of me and put a condom on my cock with his mouth. He stood up and bent over, I lubed and fingered his ass and slowly fucked him, rolling my hips. I grunted, he groaned as I shot up his ass into my condom.

I pulled out. He got on his knees, mouth wide open and tongue out. I dripped my condom semen down his throat. I put my hands on the sides of his beautiful head and slowly throat-fucked him, shooting down his flexing throat.

He stayed over with me many times, sometimes inviting one or more of his hot coworkers or band mates, only ones with nine inch or larger uncut cocks, to "play" and after they left, we 69'd feeding each other our night caps.

Before we drifted off into dreamland, we'd drink shots of cold whiskey, smoked two joints and fell asleep with the window open, spooning with him behind me. In the morning, I sat on his cock on my bed, rubbing his nipples. We'd sucked each off in the shower before walking to the Empire to have brunch, from where he took a cab to Grand Central.

He was always gentle and considerate and made sure the guys he shared me with treated me with respect. He always made sure there were big cocks down my throat and up my ass. He told me he had grown quite fond of me and was glad to be able to help me get big uncut cocks.

He said, "I love seeing the big cocks stretching your throat and ass as they go in and out then throbbed when feeding you their hot semen, but I love it more when it's me, of course!" He moved back to Germany a month after I moved to 34th Street.

We were able to "christen" my bed with him on his back and me sitting down on his huge cock, lifting my ass up and down it while he flexed his hips up and down. We both groaned loudly and, when he grunted, pushed his hips all the way up and shot a big load up my ass into the condom.

I pulled off him, got on my back with my head over the end of the bed, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. He poured his sweet semen down my throat. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat.

He rubbed his cock through my neck as he slid his cock in and out past my tonsils very slowly, saying, "We don't have that much time together, so I want to savor every second of my big cock going in and out of your ass and throat. Good with you?" I could only blink my eyes.

He sucked me off and let me fuck him. I asked him to get on his knees on the floor, bend back his head and open his mouth wide. I poured my semen from the condom in his mouth and, holding his head, fucked his mouth sending another load down his throat. He looked up at me with a big smile and gulp in an exaggerated way.

We French kissed for about five minutes, getting us both hard again. We sucked each other off again on the couch, then went out to dinner, came home, fucked again and fell asleep spooning in my bed. I made him breakfast, then we walked to Penn Station to catch his train.

Before he went into the station, I kissed him. He opened his mouth and slid his tongue in my mouth. We French kissed for about two minutes. When we pulled off each other, I was rock hard and could see he was, too. I looked into his beautiful eyes, rubbed his bulge and told him, "I will miss you."

He responded, "I will miss you, too. I doubt I'll find such a good Cock Slave like you again." That was the last time I saw him. I missed him so much as it was easy, fun and no pressure.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers