Tales of a Cock Slave #13

Story Info
Fun with aggressive, hung, uncut Pakistani men in my hotel.
1.9k words
4.26
7.7k
3

Part 13 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While working at a Chicago-based Innovation firm, I was on a business trip to London with clients staying at the Hempel in Central London. The second night of the trip, after having dinner with the team and clients, I took a cab to the gay dance club near Trafalgar Square I had seen when I walked around that neighborhood earlier that week.

I and every other man there noticed an extraordinarily handsome man strut in. He was short, muscular, dark hair, eyes, lashes and brows, wearing a white tight tank top t-shirt revealing his ripped abs, pecs and arms, his stiff nipples, a little chest hair and a gold chain around his neck. He was wearing big black boots. He was so handsome, looking like Imran Abbas, the Pakistani actor, my mouth started watering and my cock got hard in my pants.

To everyone's surprise, he came up to me and asked me to dance. He was a great dancer (I am a very good dancer, too) and when he put his arms up, put his head back and spun around, I could see how muscular they were and his nice pit hair. He grabbed my hand and said, "Let's take a break and get a drink."

When we sat at the bar for a drink, he rubbed my crotch, then put my hand on his cock which was hard down the thigh of his right leg in his tight blue jeans. He asked if I liked what I felt. I answered, "Hell, yes!"

Looking into my eyes, he asked, "Do you want to have it down your throat and up your ass?"

"Hell, yes! I am staying in a nearby." He told me his name was Asif Kalpar. We took a cab to my hotel. We went up to my room and he didn't waste a second taking off his clothes. Naked he was even more beautiful: a thick nine inch uncut cock, muscular, small tight ass. I was stunned.

"Please sit on the bed, put your hands on the bed behind you, spread your legs, relax and let me do all the work" He sat, I got on my knees, opened my mouth and went all the way down on him. I pulled up, looking into his eyes, licked his cock head tasting his precum.

I licked down it to his balls, which I sucked one a time. He groaned. I licked back up his cock and swallowed it again. I didn't flex my throat muscles or apply and suction.

After five minutes of him patiently groaning and groaning, I pulled up, wrapped my right hand around his thick, veiny cock, stroked his foreskin in up and down, and licked around his cock head under his thick foreskin.

I looked up at him as his eyes rolled back, he grunted and filled my mouth with a truly huge load of hot, sweet semen. I swallowed it all before he pulled his cock out. "Fuck! That was amazing. I hope your ass is as talented."

He stood up. I opened a condom, looked up at him and rolled it all the way down on his cock. He groaned. I stood up, got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs up.

He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I felt him spread open my anus and stick his tongue in it. He stood up, looked down at me, lubed and fingered my ass. He placed his cock head at my asshole and slid it all the way up my ass.

He put his hands behind my knees and pushed them down as he slowly fucked my ass. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Do you like my big Paki cock up your white ass?"

"I love it. Fuck me harder, please!"

He sped up, rabbit-fucking my ass as I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted loudly and I felt his fat cock throb deep up my ass. He pulled out, me feeling all fat nine inches slide out past my sphincter.

He pulled out. I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed, mouth open wide. He poured his condom semen in my mouth. I swallowed it all, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide.

He slid his cock down my throat with his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his cock through my throat as he rabbit-fucked it and I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly and chased his condom semen with another load right down into my belly.

After he pulled out, I said, "Fuck, man, that was so hot. I could suck your cock and have it up my ass all day! I'd like to feel how tight your ass is." He smiled and put a condom in his mouth, got on his knees and rolled the condom onto my hard cock. He stood up and got on his back on the bed with his legs up. I ate his ass, stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass.

He looked up at me and groaned loudly. I placed my cock head at his asshole. I slid it all the way up his tight ass. We both groaned. I put my hands behind his knees, pushed them down as I slowly fucked his ass. He flexed his ass muscles. I leaned over, kissed him and grunted as I shot up his ass into my condom. "Did you like having my thick Yankee cock up your ass?"

"Yes!" I pulled out. He turned around with his head over the end of the bed and opened his mouth. I poured my condom semen in his mouth. He swallowed it. He licked his lips and smiled. He put his head back and opened his mouth wide.

I put my fingers on the back of his neck and thumbs on his throat. As I slowly fucked his tight throat, I rubbed my cock through his throat. He flexed. I pulled out so my cock head was in his mouth.

He wrapped his hand around my cock and stroked my foreskin up and down as he licked around my cock head. I grunted and filled his mouth up with my Welsh American semen.

He swallowed it. I pulled out. I asked him if he enjoyed throating my Yankee cock and swallowing my semen. "Yes, you are a very hot lover."

I asked him to stay the night. "I can't. I live with my parents. They don't know I'm gay and I don't want to upset them. They both came here to have a better life. I don't want to upset them."

"Ok, I'll set an alarm for 2:30 am. I'll get you a cab so you can get home before your parents realize you've been out all night." I kissed him and we fell asleep with his head on my hairless, muscular chest. I felt his hot breath on my nipple as we fell asleep. I dreamed of having five of him over to my room, them using my hot holes for days.

At 3:00 am, I put him in a cab home to his parent's house in Newham.

I spent the day doing customer research with a colleague, then had a light dinner in the restaurant in the basement of the hotel. Later, I was in my room when the front desk called up, "There is a Mr. Kalpar down here for you. Shall I send him up?"

"Yes, please." I answered the door and there was Asif with four equally hot men. My dream had come true!

He said, "These are my friends Kadir, Latif, Ibrahim and Mahmood. I told them about your hot cocksucker throat and Cock Slave ass. Do you mind if I share your throat and ass with them?"

I answered by inviting them in, asked them to undress and sit on the bed, legs spread and to relax and let me service their cocks with my mouth and throat. They were stunningly handsome. Each with thick nine inch uncut cocks.

I started Asif. I edged him for five minutes. He groaned and groaned. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed me all the way down on his cock. I looked up at him and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, bucked up his hips, stabbing his cock all the way down my throat and shot.

I edged all of them. They loved it. I edged the hottest one for a full seven minutes. I got undressed. They were clearly impressed by my body and big, uncut cock. I got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs. Asif slapped it and asked, "Men, have you ever seen such a hot ass?"

They each put a condom on, lubed and fingered my ass, looked into my eyes and rabbit-fucked my tight ass as I flexed my ass muscles. We both groaned and groaned as their fat cocks stretch my asshole. I was in heaven, us locking eyes as they assaulted my ass.

Each came before I wanted them to. I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed. Asif emptied the condoms into a water glass and poured it into my mouth. I chugged it down in front of all the men. I put my head back and opened my mouth wide. Asif rabbit-fucked my throat me adding more of his hot semen down into my belly.

After we got on our knees on my bed. We French kissing each other, rubbing our hands all over each other. I jerked off in my hand. Asif saw that and said, "Hey, I want that semen!" I held my hand in front of his face. He smiled and licked it all off my hand, then swallowed making an exaggerated gulping sound.

He and Kadir, the hot, aggressive one with the thick ten inch uncut cock, stayed the night. They spit roasted me in the morning and I sucked them both off in the shower before they left.

They dressed and before they left, I asked Asif, "Why did you pick me at the club?" He said, "First, you are very hot and turned out to be a great dancer! Pakistani women don't really like sex, certainly not sucking cock."

"British gay men are racist and hate Pakistanis and British straight men are homophobes. And, we know that Americans are more open minded about sex. And, since it is a gay club, I figured you were at least interested in cock. Kadir, don't you agree that he turned out to be an amazing cock slave?"

"Yes, I hope we'll be back together tomorrow night fucking each other."

I answered, "Fuck yes!" We did it again the next night. They were even more aggressive. I was surprised they had so much stamina and semen to feed me! So, so hot!

The next night, Asif brought seven hot men, some the same, others new. When they undressed, I asked them to sit on the bed. I edged them, starting with Asif, then one by one, swallowed huge loads as they grunted and yelled out. Asif said, "I didn't think you could out-do yourself, but you just did. Was that edging?"

"Yes, hot right?"

"Yes, it really got us in the mood for an evening of hot sex. We fucked each other every possible way for two hours.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers