Tales of a Cock Slave #15

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung, multi-racial studs at a NYC booth store.
2.2k words
4.06
7.1k
1

Part 15 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was sitting on the couch in the first room of my favorite gay booth store in Chelsea, NYC, The Unicorn, when five very hot Latino men came in. They were all wearing tight jeans, tight v-neck t-shirts with tattoos on their forearms and neck chains with crosses.

They all looked at me and the last one, who (in retrospect) looked like Polo Sandoval, the CNN reporter, winked at me, rubbing his huge bulge. I knew I had to do whatever it took to get their cocks in me. I got up and saw them go into the back right booth, the largest booth there.

The door was cracked open. Polo winked at me again, smiled, waved me in and opened the door fully. Their pants and underwear were already down around their ankles, their t-shirts were pulled up over their head.

They had amazing bodies, no body hair at all, stiff nipples, buzz cuts, beautiful big brown eyes with thick brows and lashes, stroking their thick, nine inch uncut cocks. The others looked like Shimon Prokupecz, Boris Sanchez, Nick Valencia and Rafael Romo from CNN.

Polo pushed me to my knees, I opened my mouth as wide as I could, looked up as each truly hot Latino stud took turns rabbit-fucking my throat. Each held my head as he pumped my throat, with the hottie across from him pushing my head down on the throat fucker's cock, calling me "Hijo de puta caliente" (hot daddy cocksucker).

Once one man was getting close to shooting, he pushed my head toward the next men. I had to restrain myself from cumming as I tend to gag after I've cummed.

I wrapped my arms around their thighs and pulled them all the way down on my throat, so they had to push themselves away so they wouldn't shoot down my throat. They waited to jerk off on my face. When I heard one was getting close to cumming, I'd turn to him and he'd shoot on my tongue and face.

Polo wiped all the cum into my mouth with the head of his still hard cock, pushed my chin up closing my mouth, leaned over and looked right into my eyes and told me, "Traga ese semen, mamon. That means, "Swallow that semen, cocksucker." I gulped it down, licked my lips and smiled up at him.

Polo commanded, "Stand up. We're going to see if your ass is as tight and hot as your throat." I was so excited I slipped off my loafers, dropped my pants and stepped out of them and took off my polo shirt. My cock was rock hard. I put them in the corner making sure there was no semen there. He told me to put my hands on the wall just inside the door.

Each condomed up, lubed my ass, wrapped their arms around my chest and rabbit-fucked up into my ass so that the men outside could watch. We both groaned and groaned loudly. Polo went first and said, "Oh, Papi your ass is as tight as your throat. I love feeling my fat cock go in and out. Do you love it, too!"

"Yes, I love it! Please, fuck my ass harder!" It felt so amazing, I shot on the wall.

They were shorter than me, so I had to bend my knees and squat down so they had to fuck up into my ass, slamming all the way up and grunting, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." with every thrust, grunting louder when their cock was all the way in so their crotches and huge balls were against my ass. I flexed my ass muscles and groaned and groaned as their thick Latino cocks assaulted my tight ass.

They were very verbal, lots of "Papi, Papi, your tight ass is making my cock feels so good." "I'm going to give you a huge load of my hot, Latino semen! Get ready!" They slapped my ass as they assaulted my ass. After each shot up my ass in the condom, they handed them to the Polo who pushed me to my knees, pushed my head back and told me to open my mouth.

He squeezed the hot Latino semen from each down my throat, put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, pulled my head down so my mouth was at his cock head. I opened my mouth and went all the way down on him. He rabbit-fucked all that semen into my belly and added another load. The other four did the same thing. I was in pure ecstasy as their thick, rock hard cocks stretched my throat again.

Polo looked down and noticed my cock was hard. I stood up. He smiled, got down on his knees and licked my cock to get it hard. He swallowed it in one gulp and, applying maximum suctions, sucked a load out of me in about a minute. He was an amazing cocksucker. I was in disbelief this hot Latino stud had just sucked a load out of me looking up into my eyes.

He licked my cock again, put a condom in his mouth and rolled it down my cock. He got up and bent over. I put lube on his ass, fingered him and held his shoulders as I rabbit-fucked his ass hard, grunted and shot up his tight ass in the condom as we both groaned and grunted.

"On your knees, head bent back, mouth wide open." I poured my condom semen down his throat and throat fucked another load into his belly. He got up, kissed me and said, "Gracias, Papi!" Every time I watch CNN now and see them, I want to jerk off remembering how very hot that encounter was. Again, I was amazed he gave me his ass and treated my cock so well with it. That night, I dreamed about us being stranded on an island, fucking each other's asses and throats until the end of time.

Three hot, hung, uncut white men were watching outside the booth with their pants and underwear down, stroking their huge cocks with big, hungry, astonished smiles on their handsome faces as they watched the hot, brown studs fuck a white Cock Slave from both ends. Then, the hottest one submitting his ass and throat to me.

I sucked them all off in the passageway right outside the booth as the Latino men watched with their arms crossed and smiles on their faces as if they were proud to have warmed me up for the other men.

The hot Latinos left. I went into the booth with those men. They kept the door open as they rabbit-fucked my ass hard, putting a hand on the back of my head and pushing the side of my face against the booth wall, and as they started groaning loudly, each of their huge cocks throbbed a huge load into their condom.

Each took off his condom. I got on my knees with my head bent back and mouth open. Each poured his hot, salty semen down my throat and rabbit-fucked down more hot semen as a chaser banging my head against the wall of the booth.

The most handsome stud, a Polish man with a lean, muscular body, blond hair, dark lashes and brows with huge, beautiful green eyes, and a thick eleven inch uncut cock asked what they could do to thank me. "Give your tight ass to me!"

He turned around, put his hands on the wall of the booth, spread his muscular legs and stuck out his hot ass. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his anus. He groaned and said, "I've never been fucked. Please put your cock up my ass now!" I, again, couldn't believe what was happening.

I lubed and fingered his tight ass, slowly pushed my cock up his ass and, holding his shoulders, rabbit-fucked him as he groaned and groaned and flexed his ass muscles. I grunted, he groaned as I shot a huge load up his tight, virgin ass. "I'm surprised you've never been fucked. You have a very talented ass and know what to do with it."

I pulled out, took the condom off my cock. He got on his knees with a huge smile on his handsome face, bent back his head, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I poured my big load down his throat, put one hand on the back of his handsome head and the other under his chin and slowly fucked his tight throat. He flexed his throat muscles and got a huge load out of me.

I asked, "How does my semen taste?"

"Sweet! I learned how to flex my throat and ass muscles by my personal Cock Slave, a hot black man with a thick eleven inch cock and an endless appetite for hot sex and semen."

"He taught you well. You're a gifted Cock Master and Cock Slave!"

On the way out, I saw five other hot, hung guys in their booths stroking their big cocks looking at me hoping I'd suck them or let them fuck me. I told them to come to the back where I sucked them all off, some aggressive, some liking it slow.

After I sucked huge loads out of them, I let the biggest one, a hot Polish man with a thick twelve inch uncut cock, fuck my ass in the booth with the door open. I flexed my ass muscles. He groaned, "Fuck, ass boy, keep doing that to my huge, thick cock. I could fuck your tight ass all day!"

He sped up, wrapped his muscular arms around my chest, pulled me back against his muscular chest, shoved his cock all the way up my ass. His huge cock throbbed and I felt every spurt of his hot, Polish semen fly up my ass. He fed me his condom semen and rabbit-fucked my throat just about as hard as I've ever been throat fucked while the others watched stroking their big cocks.

He told me to get on my knees outside the booth and for them to coat my pretty face with their semen. I loved kneeling there watching them stroke their foreskins up and down their hot cocks, then stepping up and shooting on my face and tongue.

The Polish man wiped all that hot semen into my mouth with his now hard again cock and shoved it down my throat. I flexed my throat muscles encouraging him to rabbit-fuck my throat harder, banging my head against the back wall hard for about a minute as he shot yet another huge load down into my belly.

The other men left. There was only one other man there, a hot black man with a thick eleven inch uncut cock. The Polish man took my hand, sat on the couch in the entry area. I put a condom on his cock with my mouth and sat on it looking at the black man.

He came over and rubbed his fat, dripping cock head on my lips. I opened my mouth wide, leaned forward and swallowed his black python all the way down. He put a big hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, and throat fucked me slowly as the Polish man held my hips as he flexed his hips, fucking my ass slowly.

I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They groaned, grunted and shot up my ass and down my throat as their thick cocks throbbed. I got off the Polish man's cock. He stood up and the black man sat down. I rolled a condom down on his cock.

The Polish man handed me his full condom. I used his hot semen to lube the black man's huge cock and my tight ass. I sat on the black man's cock while the Polish man fucked my throat. They grunted as their cocks throbbed and they shot in me.

I pulled off the black man and got on my knees between them, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. The black man poured his semen down my throat. When I put my head down to suck them, I saw three more hot men had arrive, with their huge uncut cocks in their hands, stroking them.

I sat there watching five hot studs stroke their foreskins up and down their fat cocks. When they were about to shoot, they stepped up and shot on my face and tongue. The Polish man wiped it all into my mouth and throat fucked me.

I asked them to sit on the couches, relax and let me do all the work. I started and ended with the Polish man and edged each of them for over five minutes. When each wanted to feed me, they pushed my head down so my nose was in their fragrant pubes and chin on their warm, soft balls. I looked up into their handsome faces as I flexed my throat muscles. Each grunted, flexed his hips up as his cock throbbed as they shot deep in my throat.

The hot Polish stud pulled me up and French kissed me. He sucked my cock, swallowed, pulled his pants up, buttoned and belted them, and left. All the other guys left, too. I saw the Polish man there many times, willingly giving him my ass and throat many times while other hot men watched, waiting to use my ass and throat after he was done with me.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers