Tales of a Cock Slave #16

Story Info
Fun with a geeky guy at Unicorn who pimped me at the Eagle.
1.6k words
4.42
9.4k
2

Part 16 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was sitting in the front area of my favorite booth store in Chelsea, NYC, The Unicorn, when he walked in and locked eyes with me. He was not great looking, but something told me he would be an aggressive throat fucker. He entered the first booth on the left and kept the door open. I got up to look around and check him out.

I saw him in the booth with his thick eight inch uncut cock in his hand, stroking it while looking straight in my eyes. He was medium height, hairy and looked like actor Tom Hardy with a beard. He pointed to me, the floor and his cock indicating he wanted me to come into the booth and get on my knees.

I got on my knees. He rubbed his cock head on my lips, leaving some of his precum. I licked it up. It was sweet. I opened my mouth and went all the way down on him. I put my hands on his ass, keeping his cock down my throat. I looked up into his blue eyes and flexed my throat muscles. He groaned and groaned. After a minute, he grunted and shot a huge load down my throat.

When I sucked him again, I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock, stroked his foreskin up and down, licked his fat, smooth cock head. He grunted loudly and filled my mouth up with so much hot, sweet semen that my cheeks puffed out. I was amazed he had so much semen in him. I swallowed with his cock head still in my mouth.

The third time I sucked him, I told him to sit on the couch in the front room, relax and let me do all the work. I got on my knees, looked up into his eyes, lifted his hard cock and licked his balls. He groaned. I licked up the underside of his cock. He groaned.

I licked his cock head. He groaned. I went down on him, then up, then down, then up. I did this for about five minutes. I could tell men were watching. I went all the way down on him and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, yelled out, "Holy shit!" and shot a huge load down into my belly. Three more men sat down. I edged each of them.

After I swallowed the semen from those three men, I took his hand and took him back to a booth. I closed the door. I pulled condoms and lube out of my pocket. "Want my ass?"

"Fuck, yes, if it's as hot and tight as your throat." I kicked off my loafers, dropped my shorts and underwear and stepped out of them. I leaned over with my hands on the wall of the booth. Next thing, I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks, then his hot tongue on my asshole. He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass hard.

I felt his cock head on my asshole. I groaned loudly as shoved it all the way up my ass. He rabbit-fucked me hard as I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted, slammed it up my ass hard as his cock throbbed, I felt his semen spurt up my ass into his condom.

He pulled out. I turned around, dropped to my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. "Fuck, you are a hot little semen chugging dog." He poured his huge load down my throat, shoved his cock down it and rabbit-fucked it so hard my head banged against the wall. He grunted as his thick cock throbbed another load down into my belly.

"You are a fucking hot Cock Slave. That was amazing. I'm going to a hot gay club, The Eagle. You should come. I can set you up with many hot, hung men who will love to use your throat and ass. I'll go first and line some up. Leave fifteen minutes after I do." He pulled up his pants and left. I sucked off two more men, then left and walked to The Eagle.

I found him upstairs naked, stroking his cock. He told me to strip and put my clothes on the banquette where he was sitting. On either side of him sat several hot, hung, uncut men, stroking their cocks as they looked around, I assumed for hot Cock Slaves to service them. They were clearly pleased at my body and uncut cock.

He bent over and told me to eat his ass. He turned around, sat down, pointed to the floor and his cock, indicating I should get on my knees and suck him. He held up his cock as I sucked his balls first. "Open wide, cocksucker!"

He shoved my face down on his hard cock, stood up and holding the top of my head and under my chin, and rabbit-fucked my throat until he was about to cum. He pulled out and said loudly so others would hear it, "Open wide, cocksucker" and shot a huge load in my mouth. He pulled out, pushed my chin up and said, louder, "Swallow that semen, hungry cocksucker!"

He said, as promised, "I'm going to look around and find men worthy of your hot throat and ass. While I'm gone, suck this guy (a hot, tall black guy with a thick eleven inch uncut cock) to keep that hot throat occupied. If he shoots down your throat, suck him (pointing to a hot Irish American with bright red hair and pubes and a thick eleven inch cock)." He walked away and came back in about five minutes, waited for the Irish man to shoot down my throat.

He commanded, "Follow me, cocksucker, and make sure you take all their cocks all the way down your tight, hot throat and all of their loads so you don't make me break my promise to you and them."

He had five guys lined up, including a very hot, tall blond guy with a perfect almost hairless body with stiff nipples, bright blue eyes, shortish blond hair and a thick ten inch uncut cock who made me suck him off right out in the middle area. As I was sucking him, he stroked the cocks of the two even more hung guys on either side of him.

After he shot, he pulled a thick eleven inch uncut Indian man over who rabbit-fucked my throat and shot down my throat. I crawled over on my knees to the other guy, a hot Latino man with a thick twelve inch uncut cock. All the men watching gasped as I swallowed his entire cock and him rabbit-fucking my throat hard with his hands on the back of my head.

My pimp said, "Fuck, you really did yourself and me proud. Let's see how well you treat these hot studs with your tight ass. Get on that platform, head bent back and legs up. I'll make sure you get at least an hour of men down your throat and up your ass."

He lined up numerous hot, hung men, including himself and the other guys I got throat-fucked by, to fuck my throat and ass. After each shot in the condom up my ass, he emptied their hot condom semen in my mouth, threw it on the floor, and the next guy fucked it down my throat. When they were done with me, I saw a huge pile of spent condoms on the floor, at least twenty.

Before I left, I said, "Now it's time for you to take my thick, eight inch uncut cock up your ass and down your throat!" He got on his back on the platform, bent his head back and lifted his legs.

He said, "Yes, fuck my ass. I love having all these guys watching me take your cock!" I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned and commanded, "Get that cock up my ass now!" I stood up, put his legs over my shoulders and rabbit-fucked him hard as we both groaned and groaned.

I said loudly, "I'm about to shoot a huge load up your ass in my condom. You want to eat that semen and have more fucked down your throat?"

"Yes, please!" I grunted, shoved my cock all the way up his ass and shot. He had a very tight ass and flexed his ass muscles like a man who had been fucked many times. I pulled out, took off my condom, walked around to his head. He had his mouth wide open. I poured my semen in his mouth. He swallowed, bent his head back and opened his mouth wide.

I rabbit-fucked his throat. He flexed his throat muscles well. I grunted, shoved my cock all the way down his throat and shot another load down it. He stood up, grabbed my head and French kissed me, getting me hard. The tall, hot blond guy got on his knees and sucked a load out of me as I aggressively fucked his tight throat.

I said to the men standing around watching, most of them who had my ass and throat. "I'd like to thank you all for fucking my throat and ass. Use my hot Cock Master's hot, tight ass and throat as many times as you want. Ass fuckers, pour your semen down his throat and fuck it and more down his throat. I stood there watching him get fucked up his ass and down his throat over twenty times.

When they were done, he got off the platform, clearly exhausted. He looked at me, mouthed, "Thank you," dropped to his knees and opened his mouth. I slid my cock down his throat and kept it there. We locked eyes as he flexed his throat muscles and swallowed a huge load of my hot Welsh American semen.

I pulled out, put my clothes on and left. I never saw the bearded guy again, although I went to The Eagle three more times, getting my throat and ass fucked for hours.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers