Tales of a Cock Slave #17

Story Info
Fun with a hot, hung, uncut Irish man at a NYC booth store.
3.7k words
4.43
3.5k
2

Part 17 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

When I worked in the Financial District in Lower Manhattan, I frequented a booth store near my office on John Street. One day, a truly beautiful man with light skin; thick, parted wavy black hair; a few freckles on his nose and cheeks, cleft chin, perfect nose, high cheekbones, bright blue eyes, dark expressive eyebrows and long eye lashes sat down next to me in the main area.

He was wearing a tight white shirt and tie with tight flat front pants and big, expensive-looking lace up shoes. He looked like darker, wavier haired, trimmer Jake Manley (plays Jake Morton on "The Order" when he had his dark hair). He oozed confident, sexy masculinity.

He looked me in the eyes and with a sly smile on his beautiful face, unbuckled his belt, opened his pants, lifted his ass off the chair, pulled down his fly, pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles, moved his tie aside, unbuttoned the bottom two buttons of his shirt, pulled out his thick nine inch uncut cock, and slowly stroked it hard to make sure I understood what he had to offer. I saw glistening drop of precum in his piss slit.

He winked and told me his name was Michael, but people called him "Mickey." His family settled in the Five Points neighborhood, he was the first in his family to go to college and graduate school and so was entitled to a great cocksucker like me.

He said, "I saw you suck off a hot, aggressive nine inch uncut daddy several times and realized that you would be the perfect cocksucker to fill this need for me. I only ask that when we're both here, I choose who is worthy to use your throat after I'm was done with you."

Typical young, cocky, horny, Wall Street buck. My cock got hard down my thigh. He stuffed his semi back in his pants, zipped them up and went into the back booth room. I followed him and found him waiting in a booth with the door open, his pants and underwear down around his ankles, his shirt open exposing his ripped torso and him stroking his drooling rock hard cock with one hand and rubbing one of his nipples with the other with a big smile on his face.

He pointed to his cock, the floor and to me, indicating I should get down on my knees in front of him. I got on my knees and looked up into his blue eyes. He commanded, "Open wide," and stuffed his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked me hard against the side of the booth with the door open.

Held my head tight against the wall as grunted his huge load down my throat. I could have stayed on my knees all day feeling his thick cock stretch my tonsils. I knew instantly that he was going to play a big role in my life as a Cock Slave.

That was the last time I sucked him in a booth. All other times I sucked him off in the front room with men watching in awe as he leaned back cockily with his hot ass on the edge of the seat, his pants and underwear down around his ankles and knees spread showing his trimmed pubes, big balls and stiff cock; his shirt open and tie over his shoulder showing his flat abs, nice pecs, stiff nipples, a little patch of chest hair and bushy armpits; and his muscular arms spread out over the adjoining folding chairs seats.

The first time I sucked him off in the front room, I edged him for about seven minutes. He groaned and groaned as I slowly serviced his cock. He put his hand on the top of my head, signaling he wanted to cum. I went all the way down on him, looked up into his eyes and flexed my throat muscles.

He grunted as his fat cock throbbed all the way down my throat as he shot his semen down into my belly. He pulled my head off his cock. "Fuck, that was the hottest blowjob I've ever gotten. Do that to me every time we meet here, please."

We developed a routine: with all the guys watching knowing not to sit within two chairs of him, I would look into his blue eyes and start by sucking each of his balls (too big to put both in my mouth), then licked up the underside of his cock, skinned him back and twirled my tongue around his cock head to get the precum flowing, and swallowed his entire cock. Sometimes I knew he wanted to feed me quickly, so I worked his cock hard and swallowed his load. Other times, he would tell me, "Go slow," and I'd edge him.

While I was sucking him, before he shot, he would scope out other guys he thought worthy of my gifts. Soon, hot, hung men learned that if they wanted great deep throat head to stand and wait for the hot Irish American man to choose them. Using one hand, he would point to one, snap his fingers and point to the chair where he wanted him to sit.

If there were no other worthy guys, he'd allow me to suck him over and over again. He had endless stamina and supply of hot semen. If there were worthy men, when I finished him, he would push my head toward the next man he wanted to watch me suck. If the man didn't put his hands on the back of my head, he did to ensure I went all the way down on them and swallowed his load.

He always picked really hot men, or at least ones with big cocks. He clearly preferred to watch me service hung, uncut black and Latino men. Sometimes, he had me suck him off a few times before he shared me.

When he left, he stood up, and if I was working some guy, he'd grab my hair and pull my head off him, smack my face with his dripping flaccid cock, let go of my hair, pulled up his underwear and pants, tucked in his shirt, pushed up his tie and pat me on the head and say, "Good job as usual, cock sucking semen swallower. Have fun. See you soon." He then pushed my head back down on that guy.

I sucked him over twenty times, every other session with me edging him. The others him aggressively throat fucking me. We hooked up every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at his lunch time, 12:00 noon. I waited until after I sucked him to grab lunch on the way back to the office so I would have an empty stomach and not throw up as he slid his big cock down in and out of my throat and filled my belly with his hot Irish semen.

One Wednesday, just before Christmas, I walked into the front room to find Mickey there, with his pants and underwear down around his ankles, his shirt open and his tie over his shoulder, with his legs spread and his fists on his hips, with a big Irish toothy smile on his handsome face and a big Christmas bow tied around his rock-hard cock.

On his right were two hot men and on his left were three hot men, all looking exactly like him with thick nine inch and ten inch uncut cocks (without bows), trim bodies, fine Irish features and thick hair in the same style as Mickey.

He said to me, "Merry Christmas, my cocksucker. Meet my younger brothers (pointing to the two guys on is right) and my older cousins (pointing to the others on his left). They are going to throat fuck you and feed you their huge loads of Irish semen as your Christmas present from me. I told them not to jerk off for the last week to make sure they have all the hot Irish semen you deserve."

It's clear they worshipped him as they stared at him as if he were a god. He said to them, "I've trained him well, do what you want with his mouth and throat. Fill him up with your hot Irish American semen, he can handle anything and can swallow all you've got to feed him. That's my Christmas present to you all."

I spent an hour getting my throat rabbit-fucked by them over and over again, ending with them in a circle around me looking down at me with their blue eyes and big smiles on their faces stroking their foreskins, grunting and shooting huge loads in the back of my open mouth. I felt all their hot Irish American semen slide down my throat. After I drained them, Mickey aggressively rabbit-fucked my throat with his hands on the sides of my head.

I looked up into his eyes, flexed my throat muscles, and swallowed the hot Irish American semen his fat cock throbbed down my throat. After he fed me, he asked which one I wanted to suck me. To fuck with him, I said, "Him," pointing to his obviously hotter, more hung, more aggressive youngest brother.

Indignantly, he said, "No!" All of them stepped back, put their hands over their cocks and looked down at the floor. Mickey got on his knees in front of me, undid my pants, pulled them down, licked and nibbled my cock through my Tommy Johns, then pulled them down.

I could see he, his brothers and cousins were all surprised when my thick eight inch uncut cock sprang up in his face. He opened his mouth and looked up into my eyes. I put my hand on the back of his head and under his chin and slid my cock down his throat and slowly fucked his it.

I groaned as he applied suction and flexed his throat muscles. He gave me an amazing blowjob, me looking down into his watering blue eyes and his eyebrows going up and down as I flexed my hips fucking his throat. His brothers and cousins were amazed.

I held my cock head in his mouth, grunted and shot a huge load on his tongue so he had to swallow my load in front of his brothers and cousins. His eyes grew wide as I shot. As he stood up, I whispered in his ear, "You're a very talented cocksucker, too."

He whispered back, "Thank you. I didn't realize you had such a big, thick, uncut cock and I didn't expect to have to swallow such a big load in front of my brothers and cousins!"

He grabbed my head, pulled it down (he was shorter than me) and French kissed me so I could taste my own semen in his mouth. That was clearly just another way to maintain control over me.

I got back on my knees and swallowed his cock again. I slowly sucked up and down on it, stroking his foreskin. When I thought he was going to shoot, I slowed down. After edging him for four minutes, I went all the way down on him, flexed my throat muscles and felt his fat cock throb in my throat and felt every spurt slide down into my belly.

During that session, when other guys came in, Mickey pointed to the entrance and, in a loud and commanding voice, told them to go away, that we were all exchanging our Christmas presents.

A few months later, after not seeing him there, I was sucking him as he held my head. He wasn't as aggressive as usual, so I put my hands over his to help him push my head down on his cock and I noticed he was wearing a wedding band.

After he shot and I swallowed his big load and came up for air, I asked him if he was married. He said, yes, that he usually took his wedding band off before he came into the store, and one of his brothers and two of his cousins were, too.

I asked if they had kids. He said he had three children (one a newborn, hence his absence), his brother had 4 kids and his cousins had four and five children. All boys. I commented that I know for a fact that they are all very fertile and could only imagine them giving their wives good, hard fuckings.

I asked, "So, why do you need me to suck you?"

He answered, "Catholic wives make great babies and are great moms, but they don't like to suck cock, especially when the cocks are as big as mine, my brothers and cousins."

I asked if they had other cocksuckers. He said he didn't, but they probably did. He said he looked forward to pumping me full of his semen three times a week again. I sucked him off over twenty times until that booth store closed.

I always wondered what happened to him. A few years later, when Teresa (my wife at the time) and I (dressed up) were having dinner at A Voce, I saw him and what I assumed to be his wife, sitting a few tables away, holding hands. She was beautiful, well coifed and dressed, wearing expensive jewelry. Mickey obviously did very well and loved her very much.

He was sitting on the opposite side of the table than I was. We locked eyes. He got up, nodded his head to the left, and I followed him to the bathroom. He rabbit-fucked my throat hard in the booth, then got on his knees and I rabbit-fucked his. We stood up and pulled up our pants.

He asked if I wanted to have a drink at the bar. I said yes pointing out that we'd never really talked. He smiled that Mickey smile and said, "Yeah, we usually have each other's cock in our mouths." He ordered a double Jameson Manhattan, sweet, straight up in a rocks glass with three cherries. I laughed and told him that was my favorite cocktail, too.

I asked him where he learned to suck cock. He said he went to boarding school in Ireland, and he had to learn that to survive unscathed. He asked me where I learned to suck cock, I told him, likewise, I had to learn to be a submissive cocksucker at a boarding school in Wales if I wanted to get out of there unscathed, too.

We chatted for a while and realized we both worked for JPMorgan, he in the Investment Bank and me in Treasury Services. I pointed out that I had partnered with the Investment Bank when we were redesigning the Treasury Cash Management online platform, as the currency rates we provided to our clients came from his unit. His last name was Kelley and I told him my name was Michael Roberts, but that people called me Mike.

I asked him if he knew the O'Sullivan family from Hell's Kitchen. He said, "Yes, my family controlled New York south of 34th Street and they controlled New York north of 34th Street. Why?"

"I know Patrick and Liam very, very well (wink, wink)."

He laughed and said, "Oh, the hot redheaded twins? Did you meet their cousins?"

I answered, "The black haired, blue eyed aggressive ones with the thick ten inch uncut cocks?"

"Yes, their mother was a Kelley."

He held up his glass and clinked it against mine and said, "Cheers! Here's to us! Two hot, hung, uncut, married, boarding school-educated, Celtic cocksuckers who share a love of Jameson Whiskey, both worked for JPMorgan, are both named Michael, have beautiful wives, have sons and have connections to the New York Irish Mafia!"

We talked more about our families and his and my sons. He told me he and his family lived nearby in a townhouse on Gramercy Square, that his wife was named Elizabeth and his sons were named Declan, Liam and Patrick.

He asked me where I lived, was that hot woman my wife (pointing toward Teresa), and what was my son's name? I told him I lived in Upper Montclair, NJ, yes that is my wife, Teresa, and my son's name was Henry Shallcross Roberts.

I told him, "My great-grandfather was Irish, born to a destitute woman who gave him up to the church in Dublin. They educated him and he attained a doctorate in Chemical Engineering and was hired by DuPont. He emigrated to the US and ended up in Wilmington, Delaware (where DuPont's headquarters were), where he ran their munitions division, monopolizing the global gun powder market during the World Wars, and married my great grandmother, Adelaide."

"He made my mother's family very, very rich. He died in Brazil, and it took months for her to arrange to have his body shipped back to Wilmington, Delaware, in a coffin full of Jameson Whiskey, in which he was buried at our family church. His granddaughter, my mother, married my father who comes from wealthy Welsh and Quaker families who emigrated to Pennsylvania in the mid 1600's, then to Delaware in the 1840's."

He asked, "Is your family rich?"

"Yes, very rich. I don't really need to work, but enjoy it. Our money is managed by the JPMorgan Private Bank and a Private bank in Philadelphia where my family is from."

He said, "It's a shame neither of us had a daughter so we could have brought all these bloodlines together. Imagine what our grandchildren would look like?"

"If you did have a daughter my son's age, they would certainly make stunningly beautiful grandchildren. Luckily, with our money and connections, Henry can marry for love."

After we finished our drinks, he grabbed my crotch and said, "One more for the road?"

I responded, "Exactly what I was thinking!" We paid up, went into the bathroom and aggressively fucked each other's throats and shot. We French kissed, swapping our semen and said our formal goodbyes.

I returned to our table. As he and his wife walked out, they came over to our table. I introduced him to Teresa as Michael Kelley who worked with me at JPMorgan. He said, "Your husband is a really, really great guy and was a great partner at JPMorgan. This is my wife, Elizabeth."

After they walked away, Teresa said, "He's really handsome."

I answered, "Yes, he was incredibly successful in his job leveraging his family's old New York Irish Mafia connections."

She laughed, rolled her eyes and said, "Oh, the people you know!"

He was unquestionably the hottest guy I ever sucked. I love those dark haired, blue-eyed, hung uncut, aggressive Irish guys! I wish I had gotten his phone number.

Several years later, Mickey messaged me on LinkedIn. We exchanged phone numbers. We arranged for him to come visit me at my apartment. We spent two days naked, 69-ing, French kissing, sucking and fucking each other. One evening, I invited Lucas, the hot, thick twelve inch uncut son of one of my building's maintenance man and Stewart, my hot, thick twelve inch uncut neighbor over for some good old spit roasting and cum chugging!

I loved watching my favorite Irish Cock Master with my favorite Latino Cock Master's cock down his throat and my favorite Scottish Cock Master's cock up his ass. He also loved watching me take their cocks up my ass and down my throat!

Stewart left. Lucas stayed the night with us. It was a hot night, so we slept without covers. Lucas and Mickey got hard at night. I sucked them both off.

In the morning, I woke up and made them breakfast. After, I got on my knees and they both jerked off on my face. Lucas rubbed their semen into my mouth and Mickey fucked it down my throat.

I told Mickey we were going to spit roast him. I put a glass on the trunk. I sat on the trunk and Lucas stood. Mickey sucked my cock while Lucas fucked his ass. Lucas lifted Mickey off the floor as he fucked his ass, pushing him further down on my cock. Lucas poured his condom semen in the glass.

I fucked Mickey's ass while he went down on Lucas. I poured my condom semen in the glass. Lucas fucked my ass as I went down on Lucas. Mikey poured his condom semen into the glass. Mickey sat on the trunk while Lucas went down on him and I fucked Lucas' ass. I poured my condom semen in the glass.

I told Mickey to get on his knees with his head bent back and his mouth open. I poured the semen from the glass down his throat. Lucas fucked that semen down his throat aggressively. After he shot, Mickey stood up and French kissed me and said, "Thank you. I loved servicing those two thick twelve inch uncut cocks, and of course, yours."

"I loved watching my favorite Irish Cock Master get fucked from both ends by twenty-four inches of thick, uncut cock! I've had their cocks up my ass and down my throat many times. Stay tonight."

"Yes, I'd like to spend a night alone with you."

I made two Manhattans the way we like them, brought them in and lit up two joints. We sat there on my bed naked enjoying the drinks and pot. We finished them, we 69'd and, before we fell asleep I said, "I've enjoyed seeing you again, getting us Celtic Cock Masters together where we can really, really enjoy sex together. Are you and Elizabeth still married?"

"No, we divorced, but are still very close. I live in the house, but have a private entrance. You?"

"Teresa and I happily divorced, but are also very close. My son goes back and from her house to my apartment. Life has been really good."

We kissed. I turned out the lights.

We fucked each other's asses and throats the next morning, showered together, got dressed and went to my favorite brunch place for breakfast. He drove home. We got together alone several times. It was a nice, no pressure relationship, just two hot, hung Celtic studs who enjoyed sex together.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers