Tales of a Cock Slave #18

Story Info
Fun with many hot, hung, uncut Brazilian studs in Sao Paulo.
2.3k words
4.38
10.4k
4

Part 18 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While I was working for a global Treasury Bank, my marketing research partner and I travelled to Sao Paolo to show a prototype of the new online cash management platform to clients and to meet with colleagues there. We stayed at the Hilton Sao Paulo Morumbi for 3 nights, a really beautiful, high-end hotel with a nice conference center, right across the street from one of Sao Paulo's most notorious favellas, which I could see from my room's windows.

Before going to the hotel, my colleagues and I went into the office to confirm the plans for the week. Our contact there was stunningly handsome with dark hair, eyes, eyebrows and eye lashes; light coffee-colored skin, tall (6"+), very fit with a noticeable bulge in his tight flat front pants who looked like Brazilian actor Evandro Soldati. He oozed masculine confidence. We exchanged knowing smiles.

When we arrived at the hotel my luggage was taken up to my room by a very hot bellboy (who looked like my colleague at the office) who noticed me checking him and his big bulge out in the elevator. After he put my luggage on the luggage stand in my room, he stood there smiling.

I walked over to him, looked him in the eyes and rubbed his cock through his pants. He put his hands on my shoulders, pushed me to my knees, put his hands on the back of my head and ground my face into his crotch.

I rubbed his already hard cock down his inner right thigh through his pants with my nose, making him groan. I opened his pants, pulled them and his tight Tommy John underwear and down. His thick ten inch uncut cock popped up in front of my lips. I looked up into his big, beautiful brown eyes and licked the precum off his cock head.

He groaned. I opened my mouth wide and went all the way down on him. "Fuck! I've never had a hot cock sucker who can swallow my cock in one gulp without gagging or getting his teeth on my cock. I hope your throat is hot and tight."

With one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, he slid his fat cock down my throat and slowly bobbed my face up and down it. He held my head down on him and as we locked eyes. I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted loudly as his fat cock throbbed down my throat. I felt every spurt of his hot semen fly down my throat feeding me his hot, Brazilian semen.

When I came off his cock, I looked up into his eyes and he said, "Thank you! That was amazing. You are a very gifted cocksucker. Would you mind me to share you with other hot, hung men? My name is Antonio."

I said, "Yes, please!"

Later that evening I was working in my room when the doorbell rang. I opened it and Antonio and four equally hot co-workers entered my room.

He asked, "Are you busy?"

I answered, too quickly, "Now I am!"

He pushed me to my knees again in the center of the room, they all dropped their pants and underwear, gathered around me and rabbit-fucked my throat in front of the full length mirror groaning and groaning until each grunted as their thick cocks throbbed shooting their hot semen down into my belly. I was in disbelief this was happening to me, getting throat fucked by five hot, hung, uncut Brazilian studs.

I got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs. Antonio got down on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I groaned. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He placed his cock head at my asshole and slid it in slowly. We both groaned. He put his hands behind my knees and pushed them down to give himself full access to my ass.

We locked eyes as he slowly fucked my ass. I didn't flex my ass muscles hoping he wouldn't shoot yet. He leaned over, put his lips to my mine, opened his mouth and stuck his tongue between my lips. We tangled tongues.

We both grunted at the same time as we shot, him up my ass and me on my chest. He wiped up my semen and ate it. The other four studs fucked my ass, some aggressively, some more slow and gentle. They all poured their hot Brazilian semen in a glass.

After, I got on my knees, pointed to Antonio, the glass of semen and my mouth. I bent my head back, opened my mouth wide. He poured it all down my throat. I put my head down and opened my mouth wide. They each rabbit-fucked my throat, feeding me more semen.

"Fuck, your ass is just as tight and hot as your throat. Interested in going to a private sex club with me and a co-worker tomorrow night? It's very hot, all the men have to have at least ten inch uncut cocks. There is a contest and the winner gets to suck off three men of his choice, then get fucked by them."

"Yes, I'd love that. I hope I do you proud in the contest."

"I'm sure you will. We'll take a hotel limousine." After he left, I fell fast asleep cum-drunk with a belly full of hot, Brazilian semen.

The second day, we had the client presentation in the hotel conference center. One of the men was the waiter. He fucked my ass, then throat fucked me in the bathroom. It was funny going back into the conference room with my coworkers and all our clients with the taste of his semen in my mouth and seeing him serve us. We dared not look at each other.

The next evening Antonio took me and one of the coworkers I sucked, Luis, a security guard, who also had a thick ten inch uncut cock, to a party where all the guys had to have thick ten inch plus uncut cocks. The ride was long. I edged each of them, grunting loudly as they finally shot.

The party was on an outside terrace behind a bar at the top of a very tall building overlooking the city. There was a contest: the cocksucker who could take the most loads on his face and tongue without jerking off gets to pick three men to throat and ass fuck them.

One hot man got on his knees, and five at a time, thirty men jerked their amazing cocks and shot on his face. When the second five jerked on his face, he couldn't resist jerking off and lost the contest.

I got naked on my knees and, five at a time, thirty other amazing Brazilian studs surrounded me, jerked their huge cocks right in front of my eyes and then shot their huge loads on my face.

Antonio wiped all the cum on my face into my mouth with his cock head. They and their cocks were so hot, as was Antonio slowly feeding me all their semen with the cock that I'd already had down my throat, it was really hard not to jerk off. One more man tried, but couldn't resist jerking out their loads, so I won.

I chose three hot thick eleven inch uncut guys, one being my colleague from the office. They made me kneel on a small stage and each guy held the sides of my head to ensure I took his entire cock down my throat as they rabbit-fucked my throat.

I looked up into their big, brown eyes as I flexed my throat muscles, making them groan and groan. I really had to work for it, but it was worth it as I could tell they were feeding me huge loads of hot Brazilian semen from how much their cocks throbbed down my throat.

The guy from the office went last, pulling his cock out of my throat so his cock head was in my mouth. I stroked his foreskin up and down, licked around his cock head under his thick foreskin. He grunted and shot a huge load of semen in my mouth.

I chugged it down with his cock still in my mouth. He pulled out and said, "I'm Paolo. I'm glad I'm getting to fuck your throat and feed you my semen. I could see you looking at my bulge in the office."

After each shot, they patted me on the head and said, "Parabens filho da puta!!" (Which Antonio told me meant, "Congratulations Cocksucker!").

Antonio said, "To reward you for your gifted throat, we are now going to fuck your tight ass." He pointed to a platform. "Please get on your back with your legs up." He put a bowl of condoms, a bottle of lube and a glass on the platform. He went first. He got on his knees and ate my ass. He stood up, lubed my ass and fingered it. I groaned.

Looking down at me with his big, brown eyes, he put my legs over his shoulders and his cock head at my asshole and rubbed it. I groaned again. He put his hands on my hips and slid his cock all the way up my ass. I loved it. I pushed my ass back on him. He slowly fucked my ass as I flexed my ass muscles.

I put my head down, shook it and groaned and groaned. He shoved his cock all the way up, pulled my ass all the way down on him, grunted as his huge, thick cock throbbed with each spurt of his hot semen. It was clearly a huge load. He pulled out and poured his semen in the glass. Huge load.

Paolo went next, rabbit-fucking me hard. I felt every inch of his huge, thick cock as he slid it in and out of my ass. I flexed my ass muscles. He shoved it all the way up my ass and whispered in my ear, "I wanted to do this the first second I saw you." I flexed my ass muscles again. He grunted and I felt his cock throb as he shot what was clearly another load. He pulled out and poured his semen in the glass. Huge load.

The next two hot eleven inchers fucked my ass, one very slowly, the other aggressively. My ass muscles got a great workout. They poured their semen into the glass, which was almost full.

Antonio said, "On your knees!" I dropped to my knees, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. Antonio looked down at me and smiled as he dripped all their hot semen down my throat. I didn't even have to swallow it as it slid right down my throat. He pushed my head down. "Open wide, tongue out!"

I looked up into their handsome faces as all five stood around me, stroked their foreskins up and down their huge cocks and when they were ready to shoot, stepped up, put their cock heads on my tongue and shot their semen in the back of my mouth. Paolo rabbit-fucked that semen down my throat.

After he pulled out, Paolo walked over, put his hands on the platform, spread his legs and stuck his ass out. I walked over, got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his pink asshole. He groaned and pushed his ass back on my tongue.

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass and slowly slid my cock up his tight, hot ass. He groaned and groaned. "Mike, fuck my ass hard!" I rabbit-fucked him, put my hands on his slender hips and while I massaged his lower back with my thumbs, slid my cock all the way up his tight, hot ass, grunted loudly and shot. I pulled out and removed my full condom.

He got down on his knees, with his head back, mouth open looking up at me with his big brown eyes. I poured my semen on his tongue. He swallowed it and lowered his head so it was at the level of my hard cock.

I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly throat fucked him. His throat was very tight and hot. My cock throbbed and I shot down his throat. I pulled out. He licked his lips and smiled. He stood up and kissed me. "See you at the office tomorrow."

When we saw each other at the office before I debriefed their team, we smiled at each other and both rubbed our crotches getting us hard.

When I was getting ready to check out, Antonio came to my room to collect my luggage and I gave him another "big tip." I stripped, got on my back and lifted my legs. He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. He stood up, looked down at me, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He slid his cock up my ass and rabbit-fucked my hard, grunted loudly and shot big up my ass into his condom.

I turned over and around with my head over the edge of the bed. He fed his huge load of hot Brazilian semen to me, then rabbit-fucked that semen and more down into my belly. He told me to sit on the edge of the bed.

He edged me for a full five minutes, sucking a huge load out of me as I groaned loudly and cried out, "Fuck! Thank you!" He pulled me up to my feet and French kissed me for two minutes making me cum again on the floor. We dressed and left the room.

He took my luggage and we rode down in the elevator together. He said, "If there wasn't a camera in this elevator, I'd be fucking your hot throat again!"

I flew First Class back to New York, sucking and getting fucked, then fucking the ass and throat of another hot thick eleven inch uncut Brazilian man in the First Class lounge bathroom.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers