Tales of a Cock Slave #23

Story Info
Fun with super-hot Polish construction workers.
1.2k words
3.18
3.7k
2

Part 23 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

While shopping at Home Depot, I turned to go down the moulding aisle. I saw the hottest men I'd ever seen there. Which is saying a lot as I've seen many, many hot men at Home Depot.

They looked like hot twins, tight asses, wearing tight cuffed blue jeans, wide belts, tight v-neck t-shirts, gold crosses around their necks and large construction boots. Both had short blond buzz cuts, cleft chins, high cheekbones and bright blue wide-set eyes with dark lashes and brows who looked like a blonder Jared Padalecki, the Polish American actor. I could clearly see they also had huge bulges down the inside of their thighs.

One noticed me checking them out, smiled a big toothy grin, grabbed his crotch, walked over and whispered in my ear, "Do you want to suck our huge Polish cocks?" "Yes and to get my ass fucked by you two." He told me to meet them outside the exit and they'll fuck my throat and ass in the back of their van. After I put my purchases in my car, we walked over to their big Dodge Ram van with the name of the construction company on it.

They opened the back, put in what they had bought, got in and told me to get in. They closed the back doors, dropped their pants, sat on a big tool box in the front of the van, pulled their t-shirts up over their heads showing their amazing, ripped torsos.

They had big smiles on their beautiful faces. They had muscular arms with tattoos and muscular legs. The one guy said, "Zarozumialec, start with me, then suck my buddy. After, we stretch you hot throat, we'll stretch you hot asshole."

I dropped to my knees amazed at what I was about to have down my throat. Each held my face to his crotch. I looked up into their big, blue eyes and licked their cocks they grew to full erections down their thighs. They lifted up their butts and I pulled down their jeans and underwear. Their thick nine inch uncut oozing arrow-straight cocks flopped up in front of my open, watering mouth.

I stroked the first one's foreskin up and down as I licked one ball and the other. From his loud groans, he clearly loved it. I looked up into his shining blue eyes and slowly sucked his cock stroking up and down his cock. I went all the way down on it, all the way up. I licked his cock head, then stopped. I licked the underside of his cock. He groaned.

I licked each of his balls again. He groaned. I looked up and him and went all the way down on him, flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly and shot down my throat. "Fuck, cock sucker! Swallow my Polish semen, then get that throat down on his cock!"

I did the same things with his huge, uncut cock. He shot a huge load deep down my throat into my belly. I looked at both of them, smiled and licked my lips.

The lead guy said something to the other guy in Polish. They smiled as they got up. He told me to take off my clothes off and lean over with my hands on the tool chest, spread my legs and stick my ass out. I shook it. He said, "Fuck, look at that hot ass!" stood up as much as he could in the van, lubed and fingered my ass. I shook my head back and forth groaning.

The next thing I felt was his huge cock going all the way up my ass, him rabbit-fucking my ass as he held onto my to my hips. He pulled me all the way down on his cock, grunted loudly, "Uh, uh, uh, uh," with every throb of his fat cock as he shot up my ass and filled the condom up my ass with his huge load. He pulled out and the other man fucked my ass even harder and yelled out as his cock throbbed up my ass and shot.

I turned around, got back on my knees and shins, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. The first one poured his condom semen down my throat, put one of his strong hands on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his fat cock all the way down my throat.

I looked up into his big, blue eyes as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, shoved his cock all the way down my throat and shot deep into belly as is cock throbbed. "Fuck. Him next, Zarozumialec!"

I did the same thing to him looking up into his beautiful eyes. He rabbit-fucked my throat more aggressively. I flexed my throat muscles, he grunted, shove it all the way down my throat so my nose was in his fragrant blond pubes and his huge balls on my chin, as his Polish python throbbed and shot his hot semen down into my belly.

The one who invited me to the van told me his name was Michal and the other was Piotr. We exchanged phone numbers. He promised he would text to see if "Nasz Kutas" ("Our Cocksucker") was available to suck them.

He arrange for us three to hook up twice at their office and several times at a construction site with his other coworkers in the basement of a restaurant on Belleville Avenue they were renovating. I got throat fucked by nine really hot, hung, uncut Polish men ranging in ages. They pulled out and shot their huge loads of hot, Polish on my face and tongue. All good union men.

Michal wiped all the semen into my mouth with his big cock and rabbit-fucked it down my throat adding even more hot Polish semen to the load already in my belly while all his co-workers watched in awe.

The second time, I leaned over with my hands on a railing. Each put a condom on, lubed their fat, uncut cocks, slid them up my ass and aggressively rabbit-fucked me. I flexed my ass muscles. They grunted loudly with every throb of their cocks, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," as they shot their huge loads of hot, sweet Polish American semen up my ass into their condoms.

Michal kept the semen from their condoms and fed it to me and rabbit-fucked my throat hard, throbbing another huge load of Polish American semen down into my belly. All the men jerked huge loads on my face with Michal wiped into my mouth with his cock head, then fucked my throat again with one hand on the back of my head and one on my throat.

He looked down at me and said, loudly, "You are an amazing cock sucker and Ass Slave! I hope you are as glad as we are that hooked up that day at Home Depot and are enjoying serving my co-workers cocks!"

After he pulled his cock out of my throat, I said, "This has definitely been a memorable day, I'd love to service your needy cocks as often as you need." Michal dropped to his knees and sucked my cock. He pulled off and licked around my cock head.

I grunted loudly and filled his hot mouth with my five-day load of hot Welsh American semen. He swallowed it and smiled. Piotr sucked me. Locking eyes, he went all the way down on my cock and flexed his throat muscles. I grunted and shot down into his belly.

I sucked and got fucked by them three more times there. Michal and Piotr always let me fuck their asses and throats.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers