Tales of a Cock Slave #25

Story Info
Fun with three redhead Jewish brothers and one’s black lover.
2.5k words
3.92
3.3k
2

Part 25 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was shopping at Home Depot and noticed three tall, truly handsome, redheaded young Jewish men wearing tight flat front black pants with noticeable bulges (one had a bigger bulge than the other two), white shirts, large plain black shoes and yarmulkes.

One noticed me checking them out, came up to me and whispered in my ear, "My name is Aaron, these are my brothers, we have an apartment nearby. Want to follow us there and wrap you throat and ass around our huge cocks?"

"Yes!"

He told me to follow them in my car. We walked out together, I walked to their car, got in mine and pulled up behind them when they backed out of their parking spot. I followed them for about a mile when they pulled into an apartment building parking lot.

We parked and I followed them to their 2nd floor apartment.

Aaron introduced them, "As I said, I'm Aaron. I'm the oldest; he's Benjamin, the middle son; and he's Jacob, the youngest. I told them my name was Michael, but I go by Mike and that I was a middle son, too (winking at Benjamin who clearly had the biggest cock).

We got undressed (they kept their yarmulkes on, which I found very sexy). I was amazed at how hot they were, 6' tall, amazing, lean muscular bodies, with ripped abs, nice pecs, stiff nipples, muscular arms and legs, tight asses, pretty faces and thick nine inch cut cocks (sure enough, Benjamin's was the biggest at ten).

They stared at me. I'm 6-foot tall, 175 pounds, well-built with a swimmer's body, handsome and have a thick, eight inch uncut cock.

I spent the next hour in heaven on my knees with their cocks down my throat looking up into their bright green eyes (Benjamin held my head down on his cock long after he shot), on my back with my head bent back as they fucked my throat with their hands on either side of my chest and me on my knees with my back against the bed as they fucked down on my throat, shooting big loads down my throat each time.

Aaron kissed me and I grabbed the back of his head, opened my mouth and licked his lips with my tongue. He sighed and opened his mouth and licked my tongue. We French kissed for about a minute, the other two watching in amazement.

After Aaron pulled away, he asked, "Was that a French kiss?"

I said, "Yes, did you like it?"

He said, "Yes, I've never been French kissed. Can you French kiss them, too?" I walked up to Benjamin, put my hands on the sides of his head and French kissed him. He loved it and kept going for about two minutes, reluctantly letting me go. Then kissed Jacob, who also loved it.

Aaron and I exchanged numbers, him stressing that we needed to be very discreet. I looked into his beautiful green eyes and said, "It's our secret, I wouldn't do anything to mess this up!" and got back down on my knees still looking in his eyes and sucked him off again, him holding the sided of my head and rabbit-fucked throat hard and, yelping, shot another big load down into my belly.

Benjamin asked, "Can I fuck your ass? I've never fucked anyone and was wondering since you're here we could do that."

I asked, "Do you have condoms?"

"Yes, several of them and lube." I got on my back on their couch and lifted my legs, instructing Benjamin, "Put on the condom, put lube on my ass and insert your cock while putting your hands behind my knees and pushing them up so you can go fully up my ass."

He fucked my ass very slowly looking into my eyes causing me to groan loudly. I flexed my ass muscles. He sped up and rabbit-fucked my ass. He grunted loudly as his cock throbbed up my ass as he shot his semen into the condom.

I told him, "Pull out, take off the condom and pour the semen in it into my mouth. Then, fuck that hot semen down my throat adding more of your hot semen down into my belly."

After, Benjamin pulled me to my feet and French kissed me. He asked, "What was that taste in your mouth?"

"You're semen. If you liked the taste of semen, suck my cock." Benjamin smiled and dropped to his knees and licked my cock head to get my cock hard. He looked up at me, went all the way down on my cock. I put one hand on the back of his head, the other under his chin and slowly fucked his throat. I pulled out and shot in his mouth.

He said, "Yes, semen does taste good!"

I asked if they wanted to spit roast me. Benjamin asked, "What's that?"

"It's when one of you fucks my ass while the another fucks my throat."

Benjamin said, "Yes, let's do that. How?"

I said, "Sit on that chair, I'll put a condom on you cock with my mouth, lube it and my ass. I'll sit down on it while I suck Aaron's cock. Flex your hips while you fuck me. Benjamin, hold my hips and I'll bob up and down on your cock, flexing my ass muscles."

"Aaron, put one of your hands on the back and the other under my chin and fuck my throat."

"Jacob, suck my cock while they fuck me."

I got on my knees, put a condom in my mouth and looking up into Benjamin's beautiful eyes, rolled it down on his fat cock. He groaned. I put lube in my hand and stroked his cock to lube it. He groaned.

I put lube on my asshole, turned around and sat all the way down on him, making him groan and flex his hips up and down. I opened my mouth wide and looked up into Aaron's eyes as he slid his fat cock all the way down my throat, with his hands where I told him to put them.

Jacob got down and took my cock into his warm mouth and started sucking and stroking it. I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making Benjamin and Aaron groan and speed up their assaults on my throat and ass. They flexed their hips, rabbit-fucking my holes hard.

I shot in Jacobs throat as Benjamin shot up my ass. I pulled off Benjamin, took his condom off, got on my knees and, looking into his big, green eyes, I poured his hot semen down my throat, swallowed and said, "Come over here and let me service your hot cock again."

He smiled, stood up, put his dripping cock head on my tongue. I put my hands on his ass cheeks and pulled him forward pushing his huge cock all the way down my throat. He groaned.

I started sucking and stroking it, pulling out so his fat cock head was in my mouth. I licked his cock head, he grunted and filled my mouth with his semen. I pulled off and swallowed.

Benjamin asked, "Will you fuck my ass?"

"Really?"

"Yes, please, I want you to." He got on his back on the bed and lifted his muscular legs. I got on my knees, spread his firm ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He cried out, "Damn, that feels great. Fuck me!" I lubed his ass and fingered it. He groaned.

I stood up, put on a condom, put his legs over my shoulders, leaned over with my hands on either side of his muscular chest, looked down into his big green eyes and slid my cock slowly up his ass. I slowly flexed and rolled my hips fucking his tight hole as he groaned and groaned, shaking his head back and forth.

I leaned over, French kissed him and shot up his ass as he shot on his belly and chest. I stood up, wiped his up his hot semen with my fingers and as he watched, I ate it. "Benjamin, turn around with your head over the edge of the bed with your mouth open." He did that and while we were looking into each other's eyes, I poured my huge load of semen down his throat.

He swallowed. "Open up again and bend your head back." I put my fingers behind his neck and my thumbs on his throat. I slid my cock in and out of his tight throat slowly, rubbing my cock through his throat. "Benjamin, can you flex your throat muscles?" He did and I groaned, then grunted and pushed my cock all the way down his throat, felt my cock throb in is throat and shot.

I pulled out. Benjamin got off the bed, came over, took my head in his hands, pulled it toward him and French kissed me hard. I got hard. He pulled his head back, looked me in the eyes as he got back down on his knees and swallowed my cock and sucked a load out of me.

"Benjamin, thank you. I'm tired, should we all take a nap."

"Yes, I think we've exhausted ourselves."

We fell asleep naked on the bed. When we woke up, we were all hard again. I sat on each of their cocks, looking down into their beautiful green eyes as I lifted my ass up and down their thick cocks while they thrust their hips up and down, holding me all the way down on their cocks with their hands on my shoulders and, grunting loudly, shot up my ass into the condoms.

I got on my knees with my head bent back and mouth open. They knew to pour the semen down my throat and rabbit-fuck that down adding another big load to all the semen in my belly.

I visited them at least ten times, even after Benjamin got married. I think he appreciated my throat and ass even more as he really, really fucked them aggressively and always sucked my cock, then French kiss me.

I got a message from Benjamin to come over to his brothers' apartment and to text me when I got there. I went and texted him. He told me to come in and he'd be there waiting for me. I went into the apartment and Benjamin and a very hot black man were sitting on the couch stroking their cocks. His cock was like Benjamin's, but uncut.

Benjamin said, "This is my friend, William. We'd like to spit roast you, then switch so we can both have your ass and throat."

"Ok, only if I get to watch William fuck your ass and throat first."

Benjamin stood up, bent over with his hands on the couch. William got on his knees and ate Benjamin's ass, making him groan. William shoved his condomed cock all the way up Benjamin's ass making him cry out, "Fuck! Harder!"

William went wild, leaned over, wrapped his arms around Benjamin's chest and rabbit-fucked him so hard I thought he might split him in two. William grunted, stood up, held Benjamin's hips, grunted and said, "Benjamin, I love you and love fucking your ass. I'm about to shoot!"

Benjamin groaned as William's huge cock throbbed up his ass as he shot. William pulled out, pulled his very full condom off his amazing cock. Benjamin got on his knees, bent back his head, opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue. William poured his semen down his throat, slid his cock down it, slowly fucked his throat, looking down into his eyes. He shot down Benjamin's throat and stood up.

I asked, "Seems you've done this before?"

"Yes, Benjamin and I have been seeing each other for three months." William turned around, leaned over, put his hands on the back of the couch, spread his legs and stuck out his hot, hairless ass. I got on my knees, spread his ass cheeks and licked his anus. He groaned loudly, saying, "Damn, Benjamin, you told me he had an amazing tongue, but I had no idea. Mike, fuck me!"

Using my pointer and middle fingers, I opened his anus and stuck my tongue in it, making him groan, "Mike, really, fuck me now!"

I stood up, put on a condom, lubed his hot ass and slowly inserted my cock, holding his hips. I slowly fucked his ass asking, "William, you like feeling my thick cock up your ass?"

"Fuck, yes!"

I rabbit fucked his tight ass and told him, "I'm about to shoot." I shot up his ass into my condom. "Damn, William, your ass is so hot and tight! Please get on your knees with your head bent back, mouth open and tongue out."

I poured my huge load down his throat, pushed my cock down his throat, and with one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin, slowly fucked his tight throat as I looked down into his big, brown, watering eyes. I shove it all the way down, grunted as my cock throbbed and fed him another big load.

He got up and we French kissed which got me hard again. "Benjamin, lean over with your hands on the couch."

After I fucked Benjamin's tight ass and throat fucked my condom semen down his throat, William laid down on the floor. I rolled a condom down on his huge cock, getting it hard, put lube on my ass and sat all the way down on it making him groan. "Damn, Benjamin, he has a nice, hot, tight ass. I'm about to fill it up with my hot semen!"

Benjamin slid his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked my face aggressively. Looking down into my eyes with his big green eyes, he said, "William, his throat is even tighter than his ass. You'll love it when I'm done with it."

He grunted, held my head down on his cock so my nose was crushed in his red pubes and his balls were on my drool-covered chin. His cock throbbed in my throat and I felt his hot semen slide down into my belly.

At the same time, William flexed his hips up and down sliding his python in and out past my sphincter. He grunted loudly, his cock throbbed, and I could feel his spurts of semen up my ass. I got off his cock and Benjamin laid down on the floor. I rolled a condom down on his cock with my mouth, getting him hard.

I lubed my ass and sat all the way down on him with my head back, mouth open and tongue out. Benjamin poured his condom semen down my throat, shoved his cock down it, rabbit-fucked it hard and throbbed a huge load into my belly, yelling out, "Fuck. Your throat is tighter than you sweet ass, boy!" I loved the new, wilder Benjamin, obviously influenced by his hot new black lover.

That became our routine. We did it at least once a week.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers