Tales of a Cock Slave #24

Story Info
Fun with many hot, hung, aggressive uncut men.
3.5k words
4.12
3.3k
0

Part 24 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was at Home Depot, I checked Scruff. I'd saw him nearby, Woof'd him and unlocked. He unlocked. His album had numerous photos of him and his thick, nine inch uncut cock posing in his nice apartment and videos of him jerking loads out of his amazing cock with really hot baggy foreskin on his furry belly; him fucking the tight throat of a black man on his back, showing his cock head sliding in and out; and one showing his cock slide in and out of the tight white ass of a man on all fours. He was 5' 11" and 160, perfect height for me. Hairy and well built. I jerked off many times watching his videos.

I messaged him, "I'd love to get together and show you how tight my throat and ass are." He didn't respond. Months later, I was at Home Depot one Saturday afternoon. After I put my purchases in the car, I checked Scruff and noticed that he had messaged me, "I see you are close. Come to my apartment and I'll finally get to find out just how tight your throat and ass are. My name is Luis." He gave me his apartment number. I messaged him that my name was Mike and I was on my way.

I walked across the street to his building and rang the doorbell. He answered the door naked and told me to follow him. I couldn't take my eyes off his hot, furry ass and could see his cock with his baggy foreskin swinging below his balls as he walked ahead of me.

His apartment was really nice with modern furniture and great art. He took me into his bedroom. He undressed me and pushed me to my knees. He stroked his cock until it was erect, rubbed it on my lips leaving precum on them and commanded, "Lick my sweet precum off your pretty lips, then open wide." I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. "Good boy."

He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his cock down my throat. We locked eyes as I flexed my throat and he slowly slid his cock in and out of my throat, stretching my tonsils.

I wrapped my hand around his thick veiny cock, stroked it as I applied maximum suction. I focused on his cock head, licking around it, under his thick, tasty foreskin. He grunted, his cock throbbed in my hand and filled my mouth with his hot, sweet, Latino semen.

I swallowed it all with his cock head still in my mouth. He patted me on the head and said, "Good boy, Mike, no teeth and no gag. And, you swallowed my entire huge load of hot Latino semen! Let's see how you treat my cock with your tight ass."

I stood up and got on my back on his bed and lifted my legs. "Fuck, Mike! Nice pink asshole." He slapped both my ass cheeks, making me groan. He got down on his knees spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole.

He used his pointer and middle fingers to open my anus and stuck his tongue in it. I cried out, "Fuck, if your tongue makes my ass feel like that I can't wait to feel how your cock makes it feel. Look into my eyes as you fuck me hard!"

He stood up. I heard him open a condom. He lubed my ass and fingered my prostate. He put his cock head at my asshole. He put his hands behind my knees and pushed them down as he slid his cock up my ass. Us locking eyes, he slowly fucked my ass as I flexed my ass muscles.

He grunted as his cock throbbed up my ass. I felt every spurt of his hot semen shoot up into his condom. "Fuck, Mike, your ass is as talented as your throat!" It was so hot, I shot on my belly. He wiped it up and fed it to me.

He pulled out. I turned around with my head over the edge of his bed and opened my mouth wide. He poured his huge load of Latino semen into my mouth. I swallowed it all and bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat. He slid his cock down my throat.

He rubbed his cock with his thumbs through my neck as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted loudly, shoved his fat cock all the way down my throat with my chin in his bushy pubes and my nose in his warm, fragrant balls. His cock throbbed down my throat. I felt every spurt of his semen shoot down into my belly.

He said, "You are truly a gifted and hungry cocksucker and Ass Slave. We'll do this more often! I saw on your profile that you like groups. Not going to happen with me. You are my cock throat and ass slave now. I'm not sharing you with anyone unless I decide to, understand?"

I answered by asking him to sit in the chair, relax and let me do the work. Looking into his big, brown eyes, I lifted up his cock, licked each ball. He groaned. I licked up the underside of his cock, then licked his cock head. I looked up into his eyes. He knew what I was doing.

He smiled down at me and spread his arms across the back of the chair. I went down on him, then up, then down. I pulled off and licked his piss slit. He groaned. After three more minutes, he said, "Mike, time to fill your belly."

I went all the way down on his cock, nose in his pubes and chin on his warm balls. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, put his hands on the back of my head holding it all the way down as he shot deep into my belly. "Fuck, Mike. You really know how to treat a huge, uncut cock. We'll end every session that way. You can go now. Give me your phone number."

We exchanged phone numbers to make coordinating our sessions easier. When I moved to my new apartment, I invited him over. The first time, I gave him the passcode and asked him to text when he was in the lobby.

He texted, "Hot Mike Cock Slave, I'm here and ready to fuck your ass and throat!" I told him to come into the apartment, turn right, walk through the living room and I'd be waiting for him in my bedroom ready for his big cock. I was naked on my back on the bed with my legs up.

I heard the door open and close. I saw him as he undressed. He said, "Nice apartment and high bed. You're going to spend the entire evening on your back on it, me fucking both ends of you harder than I did before. OK with you?"

"Yes, Sir!" He got down, spread my ass cheeks and licked my ass. I groaned. He spread my anus open and stuck his tongue in it. I groaned. He stood up, took the bottle of lube and a condom off my bedside table. I heard him tear open the condom. He lubed and fingered my ass.

He leaned over so we were nose-to-nose and said, "I'm going to fuck your tight ass really, really slowly. Look into my eyes as we enjoy it." He inserted his cock. I didn't flex my ass muscles as he slowly fucked my ass. I submitted.

He fucked my ass for five minutes. I pulled his face to mine and French kissed him. He shove his Latino python up my ass, held it there as his cock throbbed and I felt his semen shoot up my ass into his condom. I shot on my belly and chest.

He wiped it up with his finger and ate it. "Hmm. Sweet!"

He pulled out. I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. He dripped his semen down my throat and pushed my chin up. "Swallow!"

He bent my head back with his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat. He slid his cock in and out. I could feel him rubbing his own cock through my neck with his thumbs. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and shot his semen down into my belly.

He turned me around, put my legs up on his shoulders, put on a condom, lube my ass, shoved his rock-hard cock all the way in holding my waist and rabbit-fucked me hard with his fat balls slapping against my taint, then slowed down, then hard, then slow, leaning over almost nose-to-nose, looking into my eyes and saying, "I'm going to take my time enjoying your tight ass. Ok with you?"

I answered, "Yes, take all night if you want to. You can do anything you want to me."

He looked down into my eyes and said, "Right answer again, Mike!" and rabbit-fucked my ass harder than he'd ever done, shot up my ass into the condom, pulled out, spun me around aggressively so my head was over the edge of the bed.

I opened my mouth wide. He poured his semen down my throat. He put his hands on the sides of my head, pushed it down and rabbit-fucked it down my throat, his cock throbbing out another huge load.

Pointing the place in the door to my bedroom, "On your knees there!" He jerked another huge load on my face and tongue and wiped it into my mouth with his still hard cock. "Swallow all that hot Latino semen, my cocksucker Ass Slave!"

He got on his back on the bed leaning back on the pillows and handed me a condom. I rolled it down on his cock, lubed my ass and sat down on it rubbing his nipples between my pointer fingers and thumbs. I flexed my ass and lifted my ass up and down on his cock.

He groaned, thrust his hips up, impaling me on it as it throbbed. I, again, felt ever spurt of his semen shoot up my ass. I stayed on his cock, leaned over, kissed his lips and said, "I'm your Cock Slave forever."

He pulled out. I got on the floor on my knees and shins and leaned back against my bed. I opened my mouth. He shoved his cock down my throat with his hands on my bed and rabbit-fucked another huge load down my throat. I was amazed at how much semen he had.

He pulled me up to my feet, got on his knees, looked up into my eyes and sucked a huge load out of me. He stood up, French kissing me so I could taste my semen in his mouth and said, "Hot Mike, Cock Slave, we'll only meet here."

The next time we got together, he brought his new boyfriend, a tall, very hot black man with a thick eleven inch uncut cock. He said, "This is my boyfriend, Ramone. Ramone, get on your back on his bed back against his pillows." He laid down and spread his muscular arms across the headboard, looking confident like a hot stud who was about to get his huge cock served by a hot Cock Slave.

Looking up into his eyes, I rolled a condom all the way down on Ramone's hot thick cock, flexing my throat muscles. He bucked his back, stabbing his cock all the way down my throat. I pulled off, lubed my ass, squatted over it and opened my mouth. Luis stood on my bed. I swallowed his cock in one gulp as I sat all the way down on Ramone's huge, thick cock. He cried out, "Fuck, boy. So tight!"

I got hard when he put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, slid his cock down my throat and flexed his hips in rhythm with Ramone. They fucked me from both ends as I flexed my throat and ass muscles.

They both grunted and shoved their cock all the way in me, them throbbing. I felt every huge spurt of their hot semen slide down my throat and fly up my ass in Ramone's condom. Ramone jerked my cock. I shot. I heard him say, "Sweet semen!"

Luis pulled out and I fell over with Ramone's cock up my ass. I pulled off Ramone's cock, removed his condom and poured it down my throat. I leaned over and swallowed Ramone's cock as Luis watched.

I stroked up and down his cock, ending with his cock head in my mouth. I licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth up with his hot, sweet, black semen. I pulled off, put my head back, opened my mouth and gargled Ramone's semen. I swallowed it.

Luis said, "Time for bed. Mike, can we stay here? I'm tired and want to feel you two's warm bodies all night."

"Yes. Let's smoke these first." I got three joints out of the silver box on my bedside table.

"Yes, light 'em up!" I lit them and handed one to Luis and one to Ramone.

Ramone said, "Perfect way to end a hot night of this hot Cock Slave servicing our cocks." He held his joint, leaned over and sucked a load out of me. "That's what I needed. Hot semen and a good joint."

We finished them and fell asleep naked on top of the covers with Ramone in the middle. I woke up and Ramone's cock was hard. I sucked him off and swallowed his hot semen and fell back asleep. In the morning, we showered together and walked to my favorite restaurant for breakfast. We walked back, they got in their car and left.

I've lost track of how many times we got hot and sweaty and fell asleep naked in a room that smelled of sweat, semen and pot smoke.

One Saturday, I was at Home Depot when Luis came up behind me and whispered in my ear, "I need to use your ass and throat now."

"At your apartment?"

"No, here."

"In the bathroom?"

"No, I'll set something up. Follow me." We walked over to the bathroom area. He told me to wait there and went through the door that said, "Employee Lounge."

A few minutes later, he opened the door and told me to follow him. We walked through an office and through another door. There were one really hot Latino man, one hot black man, one hot Polish man and on Daddy type sitting on a couch, naked stroking their huge, thick, uncut cocks hard, smiling at me.

Luis commanded, "Mike, all these hot studs work here hard all day. Strip, bend over with your hands on that table. Men, use condoms and lube and enjoy his tight ass. Pour your hot, Latino condom semen in this cup."

I did a strip tease in front of the thick twelve inch uncut Polish American stud. They smiled at each other when they saw I had a hot body and big, uncut cock. I assumed it would be hotter for them to dominate a hot, hung, uncut man. I put my hands on the desk, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it.

One after another, the studs lubed and fingered my ass, then slid their hot, uncut pythons up my ass and, holding my hips, rabbit-fucked me as I flexed my ass muscles, starting with the Polish American stud. We all groaned and groaned. Each grunted, shoved their thick cocks all the way up my hungry ass and throbbed out huge loads of hot, sweet semen up my ass in their condoms.

As the Polish man was fucking my ass, he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "We've seen each other here for years. I'm glad I've finally got you hot ass wrapped around my Polish American python. I hope you throat is as hot and tight."

I responded, "I'm sure you've me checking out your huge bulge. I love feeling you fat cock up my ass. I assure you, my throat is just as hot and tight."

"Your ass is so hot and tight. Keep flexing those ass muscles." He groaned loudly, then grunted, "Uh, uh, uh," with each throb of his cock and spurt of his semen flying up my ass into his condom.

Luis took each condom and poured the semen in the cup. I got on my knees and shins with my back against the couch. I opened my mouth wide and submitted as they each rabbit-fucked my throat hard, shooting their hot semen down my throat, again starting with the Polish stud.

He pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I looked up into his big green eyes, licked around his fat, smooth cock head under his thick foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth, puffing out my cheeks, with his very sweet semen. I swallowed every drop before he pulled his cock head out of my mouth.

I heard someone come into the room. Luis said, "Welcome, Ramone. He's ready for you."

Luis handed Ramone the cup of semen. I bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. Ramone dripped the semen down my throat. I swallowed and put my head down. I looked up at Ramone and said, "I am so glad you are going to be the last one to fuck my throat and ass." Ramone smiled.

He wiped his cock head on my lips, leaving his precum. I looked up at the Nubian God and opened my mouth wide. He put one of his big hands behind my head and the other under my chin. "I am so glad to have your throat before I take your ass!" He slid his cock down my throat and slowly, slowly fucked it as I flexed my throat muscles.

We locked eyes. He pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and licked his cockhead under his foreskin. He grunted and shot so much hot, sweet, black semen into my mouth that I had to chug it down so I didn't lose a single drop.

Ramone got on his back on the floor. Luis handed me a condom. I rolled it down on Ramone's python. He grunted and said, "Tight as ever!" I squatted over his cock, pointed to Luis and to my mouth and sat down on Ramone. The Polish stud straddles Ramone, rubbed my lips with his cock. I looked up at him and opened my mouth.

I swallowed his cock in one gulp and flexed my throat and ass. They both grunted, shoved their hot, thick cocks all the way in me and throbbed out their hot semen. I got off Ramone. I pointed to Luis, "I want to see Ramone fuck your throat. On your knees."

Luis dropped to his knees. Ramone poured his condom semen down his throat. They looked at each other with loving eyes as Luis opened his mouth and Ramone slid his huge cock in it and down his throat.

He slowly fucked Luis' throat with one hand on the back of his head while rubbing his face with the back of his other hand. He said, "Luis, I love you so much." He grunted. I could see his cock throb in Luis' throat as he grunted and shot his semen into his belly.

Luis stood up, kissed Ramone and said, "You are the only man I've loved. I want to spend the rest of my life with you!" Ramone got on his knees. They locked eyes. Ramone gave Luis a long, slow blowjob.

Luis put his hands on the sides of Ramone's head, groaning and groaning as Ramone flexed his throat muscles. Luis grunted and shot down Ramone's throat. Ramone stood up and they French kissed for about a minute. They got hard again. I and one of the hot Latinos got on our knees and sucked them both off.

Luis and Ramone dressed and left the room.

I looked over at the satisfied studs. They now had huge smiles on their faces, stroking their cocks hard again. I got on my knees, mouth open, tongue out. They walked over, stroked their foreskins, then as they were about to shoot, they put their cock head on my tongue and shot in the back of my mouth. I swallowed after each shot. I got twelve more loads of hot semen.

We all got dressed and left the room. I saw the Polish stud on my way out. He smiled, winked and rubbed his huge cock which was clearly showing down his thigh almost to his knee. I bought an iced tea and drove home.

I texted Luis that I'd never seen anyone so in love and that I hoped we could still get together.

"Yes, you are still our favorite Cock Slave!"

"Oh? Favorite? Do you have others?"

"No, only you. You're the only one we need."

"Let me know if you two get married. You know I'll give you an amazing wedding present!"