Tales of a Cock Slave #34

Story Info
Fun with an aggressive, hung, uncut Irish divorced father.
2.5k words
4.44
3.5k
1

Part 34 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I saw his listing on Craig's List: "Handsome, hung, uncut, divorced Irish Daddy looking for gifted cocksucker for regular sessions." The body of the ad read: "Me: handsome (red hair and green eyes), fit (6', 180, DDF), hung (9" UC straight), aggressive top. You: Submissive, passionate DDF cocksucker with endless stamina."

I jerked off just reading that ad. I responded with my pic and overview of my oral skills. He said he would email me when he needed head and his son wasn't home and that the first time would be a test of whether I was suited to be his regular cocksucker. The first time, he emailed at about 3:00 asking me to come over at 7:00 and providing the address, apartment number and instructions for buzzing in. I did not eat dinner as I was concerned that I would throw it up.

I only knew his last name, from the door buzzer (Kelly), and found out that first time that he was a retired Montclair Police officer. He was very nice, had a great apartment with beautiful furniture and artwork. When I got there the first time, he asked me if I had ever done anything like that and if I was nervous.

I said, no I hadn't and yes, I'm a bit nervous. He admitted he was nervous and offered a Jameson Whiskey (my favorite) and water in nice cut crystal rocks glasses to calm our nerves. It worked.

We went into his bedroom and slowly removed each other's clothes, me purposely building up his anticipation. I stood behind him and put my arms around him and pulled his t-shirt up over his head. Then, I got down on my knees and undid his belt, pants and pulled them down, he stepped out of them. I could see his cock constrained by his long trunk underwear.

He had bright red hair, high cheekbones, light freckles, big bright green eyes with dark lashes and brows, no body hair, broad shoulders, narrow waist, nice bubble butt, an untrimmed fiery bush and yummy balls that I could fit both in my mouth. He looked like a cross between Jonathan Keltz who played Leith Bayard in "Reign" and John Wesley Shipp who plays the Flash's father in "The Flash".

I was a little buzzed and he was clearly energized by the whiskey. He told me to stroke his foreskin up and down his cock while I sucked his balls. After he was hard, he said, "open wide" and holding the back of my head, shoved his cock all the way down my throat and pumped aggressively until he shot while holding my head all the way down on him.

I sucked him 3 more times: 2) he backed me up against his bed, leaned over me, put his hands on the bed and fucked my throat hard and shot again, keeping his cock in my throat until he was certain I had swallowed, 3) and 4) put me on my back and fucked my throat hard with one hand under my head and the other on my throat so he could feel his cock going down it, groaning, "Cocksucker, I can feel my fat cock going in and out of your tight throat. You like that?"

I just blinked my watering eyes and he pounded harder. After he shot down my throat, he said, "I'm going to turn you around and fuck that little ass of yours!" He did turn me around aggressively. I saw him walk over to his dresser and get several condoms and a bottle of lube out. He put one of my legs over his shoulder, put lube on my ass, fingered it for about a minutes, making me groan.

He put his cockhead at my asshole, pushed up my other leg and looked down at me with his beautiful green eyes and said, "If that made you groan, you're really going to groan even more as I fuck your tight ass and shoot up you hot ass into my condom!"

He pounded my ass hard and I just shook my head back and forth groaning loudly imploring him to fuck me harder. He bent over practically nose-to-nose with me and pounded harder. "Hard enough for you?"

"No. Harder."

He went wild, pushing my legs all the way down by my ears and saying, "Seems you really like that huge Irish cock abusing your ass!" He then started to pant, which got louder as I felt his cock throb up my ass and he put his head back, and while he shot, yelled out, "Hot cocksucker ass slave take my huge load of hot Irish semen up you hot, tight boy pussy!"

He pulled out and turned me around again, pushed my head back and pried my mouth open. He looked down at me, pulling the condom off his still hard cock, and said, "Drink my hot Irish semen!" as he poured it in my mouth.

He then just shoved his cock down my throat and fucked it hard ending with his cock throbbing and shooting a big load down my throat. He then told me to get off the bed and he got on it on his back and pulled his legs up.

He commanded, "Cock slave, lick and tongue my ass until I tell you to stop." I got on my knees and spread his ass cheeks and using my fingers spread his asshole open, which made moan loudly. I then flicker licked his asshole, then stuck my tongue in it.

He cried out, "That's it, cock slave, eat my hot ass. Now, spit on my asshole and finger my prostate, then while you suck my cock gently squeeze my balls!" I did that and he started grunting and groaning even louder. I have never heard a guy I was servicing moan that much.

Soon, he put his hands on the back of my head as I felt his cock throbbing in my throat, and he yelled out even louder and shot down my throat. He pulled my head off his cock, got up in front of me, held my head and pulled it toward him. He put his lips to mine and worked his tongue into my mouth, which I welcomed by tonguing him back. We did this, both moaning, for about 3 minutes.

When he pulled away, he said, "Now you've gotten me hard again. Lift my cock, gently suck my balls, then lick up the underside of my cock, skin it back, lick off the precum, then -- as you know -- open wide and swallow my cock!"

He held the back of my head and on my throat and pumped my throat mercilessly. Soon his breathing got harder and his cock started throbbing as he threw back his head and yelled out, "Cocksucker, you're about to get another load of my hot, Irish semen down your throat!"

He pulled out, pulled me up to my feet and said, "I think we've both earned a nice, cold Jameson! We spoke for the first time, him telling me he was recently divorced and only saw his only son a few times a month.

He said he enjoyed getting together with me, but that his son was moving in with him full time next week. He asked that I come over the next Monday for our last "playdate."

After drinking our Jameson, he told me he was going to really use my throat and ass hard as it was probably the last time we'd be able to get together.

He truly went wild, fucking up into my ass first with him on his back. I bounced up and down as he thrust his hips up and down plunging his cock all the way up my ass and pulling out so that just his cock head was in my ass. We did this for about 5 minutes, with him thrusting harder and us moaning and groaning loudly. He then yelled out, "My hot cock slave, you are about to feel my huge cock throb and shoot another huge load of my hot, sweet semen up your ass into my condom!"

Then he commanded, "I know you want to sit on my cock all evening, but I want you to get on your knees so I can pour my hot semen down your throat and reward your hard work tonight by throat fucking that semen down your throat and feeding you more!"

After a double Jameson, he saw me out, kissing me and said, "Thank you for giving me your throat and ass so willingly. You truly are a gifted, passionate cock slave!"

I said, "I loved every second of having your cock in me. I'm sorry our playdates are coming to an end."

He said, "Me, too. Here's one for the road." He got down on his knees and looking up at me with his beautiful eyes, undid my pants, pushed them and my underwear and took my thick 8" uncut cock in his mouth and started sucking it. I grabbed his head and turned it sideways and started fucking his mouth hard. He groaned and nodded his head.

I took that to indicate he wanted me to go faster and harder, which I did. I warned him, "I'm about to cum, do you want me to cum in your mouth?" He just looked up and blinked his eyes. I kept fucking his mouth and shot a big load.

He pulled off my cock, stood up and French kissed me, spitting my semen in my mouth, which I swallowed with an exaggerated gulp and a big smile on my face.

He said, "Thank you. Perfect way to end our relationship! I didn't realize you had such a big cock. My loss..."

After I moved into my apartment, he emailed me again, telling me his name was John Kelley and that he son, Gerald, and his boyfriend, Eddie, had moved in with him. He wrote that he also let Eddie use his throat and ass, and he wanted for all 4 of us to get together soon.

I responded that I could come that evening, noting that I still remembered where he lived, but had forgotten his apartment number. He gave it to me. I went and buzzed his apartment. As before, he came to the door and let me in.

In his living room, Gerald and Eddie were sitting there. Gerald looked almost exactly like his father. Eddie was extremely handsome and clearly had a great body.

John said, "Let's start this party with some Jameson!" We all had whiskey and water. He then said, "Ok, let's go into my bedroom. Mike will undress all of us."

We went in and I asked them to take off their shoes. Then, I took their shirts off. John was wearing a button down, which I undid, took off him and licked each of his nipples, making him groan. Gerald and Eddie were wearing tight white t-shirts. I got behind them and pulled their t-shirts up over their heads making sure to rub their stiff nipples with the sides of my hands. They both groaned.

I got on my knees in front of John and started rubbing his cock through his pants, then undid them, pulled them and his underwear down, his rock hard cock sprung up. I opened my mouth and John grabbed my head by the back and under my chin.

He started fucking my throating saying, "Boys, this is how you should throat fuck him. He loves it and you will be able to feel you big cocks sliding in and out of his throat!" He started breathing harder, then grunted, held my head down on him, my nose in his pubes and his balls on my chin, and I felt his cock throb in my throat as he yelled out, "Cock slave, swallow all my hot semen!"

Gerald said, "Mike, get on your back on the bed, head bent back and mouth wide open."

He grabbed my head as his father had and started piston fucking my throat, soon breathing loudly, then grunting while his cock throbbed in my throat, feeding me a big load. He said, "Eddie, you are going to love his throat!"

Eddie then slowly fucked my throat, rolling his hips, making me groan. He seemed to love that as he moved his fingers behind my neck and his thumbs on my throat. He said, "I can feel my big cock going in and out of his throat. Cocksucker, my cock is about to throb a huge load down your throat!" Seconds later, he grunted, pushed his cock all the way down my throat and shot.

John told me to get on my knees on the floor and to put the condom he was holding on his cock with my mouth. I rolled it all the way down his cock, so my nose was in his pubes. He moaned saying, "God, I've really missed your hot, tight throat. Get on all fours and I'll fuck your ass while Gerald fucks your throat." It was amazing. They both grunted and their cocks throbbed at the same time as they shot their huge loads. John poured his semen in a crystal rocks glass.

Then he told me to put a condom on Eddie's cock, which made him groan. John fucked my throat while Eddie fucked my ass. They both grunted and came at the same time. Eddie poured his semen into the rocks glass.

Then Gerald handed me a condom and I just rolled it down his cock. He fucked my ass while Eddie fucked my throat. He put his condom semen in the rocks glass.

I asked if I and Eddie could spit roast John. He put a condom on my cock with his mouth and I fucked his ass while Eddie fucked his throat. I loved looking into Eddie's beautiful eyes as we started breathing loudly, grunted and shot at the same time. I pulled out and put my semen in the rocks glass. When, Eddie pulled out of John's throat he said, "Damn, men, that was so hot. I loved getting fucked by from both ends. Mike, get on your knees, head bent back, mouth wide open!"

He poured the semen from the rocks glass (including my own) down my throat, then he, Gerald and Eddie fucked that semen down my throat adding more of their semen to the load in my belly.

We ended with drinks in the living room. We were still naked. I sucked all three off again. Then, we got dressed. On my way out, Eddie got on his knees and sucked my cock, keeping my semen in his mouth. He stood up, looked into my eyes (hypnotizing me), grabbed my head, pulled my lips to his and French kissed me aggressively, his tongue exploring my entire mouth as he spit my own semen in my mouth. I came in my pants. Luckily, it was chilly out and I was wearing a coat that covered my crotch.

After I got home, John had emailed me, "Mike, that was so amazing! We three loved it. We hope you did, too!"

I responded, "Yes, I truly loved it, especially seeing how much Gerald and Eddie love each other. You should be very proud of your son."

He responded, "I am very proud of him. He's training to be a police officer."

We got together several times. Each hotter than the next.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers