Tales of a Cock Slave #38

Story Info
Fun at a storage facility with many hung, uncut men.
2.4k words
4.17
3.6k
1

Part 38 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

What turned out to be an amazingly hot black man with a thick, nine inch uncut cock hit me up on Scruff asking if I wanted to service his cock with my ass and throat and swallow his big, sweet black semen. He had Scruff Pro, so I unlocked. He then unlocked.

I was amazed by his photos and three videos of him: one of him groaning loudly as he jerked his big uncut cock and grunted when he shot on his ripped belly, one of him throat fucking a man on his back showing his cock head sliding in and out and him swallowing his semen after he shot and one of him rabbit-fucking a white man on all fours, the man groaning and groaning, then him grunting as he slammed his cock all the way up his ass and shot.

I told him I'd definitely like to get together and he can do whatever he wanted with my mouth, tongue, throat and ass. He gave me the address and told me to come to the facility and ask for the manager. I drove there and went in and asked for the Manager at the front desk. He came out and took me into his office. He took off his clothes, then took off mine.

He was very hot: 5' 6", toned, handsome, with a rock hard arrow-straight cock. He looked like Chris Chalk who plays Lucius Fox on "Gotham." He sat in his desk chair, pointed to his cock, then to me and the floor.

I got on my knees, looked up into his eyes, pushed his cock up, sucked one ball, then the other as he groaned loudly. I wet my middle finger, put it up his ass and rubbed his prostate. I licked up his cock, skinned him back and licked around his cock head lapping up his precum making him groan more while still fingering his tight ass.

"Boy, get down on that cock. I'm about to shoot!"

He put his hands on the sides of my head and his fingers on the back. He pushed my head all the way down on his cock with my nose in his fragrant pubes and my chin on his warm, soft balls. I looked up into his eyes and flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, flexed up his hips and his cock throbbed over and over with him grunting, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with every spurt of his semen going down my throat.

"Damn, boy!" as he shot hard down my throat. "Get up, hands on that desk, legs spread and stick that hot ass out."

The next thing I knew, I felt his tongue licking my asshole. I groaned and groaned. He put lube on my ass and a condom on his huge cock. He slapped my ass with his cock and rubbed it up and down my ass crack, asking, "Boy, you want my fat, black, uncut cock up your ass?"

"Yes."

"Really, really, tight assed white boy?"

"Yes, please, now hot, black Cock Master!"

"Boy, as I'm fucking your ass, I want you to say, 'Boss, I've been bad, fuck me harder!'

He started fucking my ass and I said, "Boss, I've been bad, fuck me harder!"

He smacked my ass cheeks and fucked me a little harder and said, "Boy, say it again!"

I said it again, flexed my ass muscles. He smacked my ass cheeks again and fucked me even harder and said, "Boy, you're now being good. I'm going to reward your tight ass and your tight throat with my hot semen!"

He put his arms around my chest, pulled me back toward his chest, thrust his cock all the way up my ass. I felt his cock throb wildly as he pushed it all the way in and holding it up my ass.

"On your knees, head back, mouth open, tongue out!"

I dropped to my knees, back on my shins. I looked up at him, put my head back, opened my mouth wide, stuck out my tongue and wagged it. He poured the huge load of his hot semen down my throat then shoved his cock down my throat, holding the back of my head and under my chin, pumped it in and out of my throat as I flexed my throat muscles. I felt his huge cock throbbed down my throat and every spurt of his semen as he grunted when shooting each one."

He said, "Boy, you've been very, very good! Now, fuck me." He bent over, putting his hands on his desk, spread his legs and stuck out his hot, tight ass.

I crawled over on my knees, spread his hairless ass cheeks and licked his tight, pink asshole. He groaned. I used my pointer and middle fingers to open his anus and stuck my tongue up it. He groaned again. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed his ass and fingered his prostate. He pushed back on my finger. I slid my cock up his ass and holding his hips, slowly fucked his tight hole.

He flexed his ass muscles. "Fuck, boss, you must have had other cocks up your ass. You clearly know what to do to your ass fucker's cock!" I leaned over with my mouth by his ear and whispered, "Get ready!" My cock throbbed, we both grunted and I shot up his ass.

He got on his knees, opened his mouth wide and looked up at me. I poured my condom semen down his throat, put my hands on the sides of his head and throat fucked him slowly. I grunted and shot down his throat. He swallowed all my semen.

He stood up and French kissed me, getting us hard again. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back to my knees. I opened my mouth wide, looked up at him and swallowed his cock in one gulp. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slowly fucked my throat.

I flexed my throat muscles making him groan. He grunted, held my head all the way down on his thick, rock-hard cock with my nose in his musky trimmed pubes and his soft balls, which twitched as he fed me yet more of his hot semen.

I stood up, dressed, kissed him and left.

I left my favorite hoodie there, messaged him saying I'd like to come and get it. He responded he'd be working the next day and can come by at 10:00 am, and after we use each other's holes, he'll give me my hoodie.

I drove there and asked for the manager. He came out and took me into his office again. There were five other men there, one white, two black and two Latino, all hot, hung and uncut naked on the couch stroking their huge uncut cocks and smiling at me knowing what they were about to do with my ass and throat.

He said with a big smile on his face as all the others smiled, too, "If you want your hoodie back, you need to let us fuck your ass and throat as much as we want."

He went to his desk and pulled out a roll of condoms, a big bottle of lube and a glass. "Men, three of you stay on the couch." He handed me the condoms, I opened them and rolled one down on the hot Latino who had a thick eleven inch uncut cock. His cock grew to its full size in my throat. He groaned.

I stood up, lubed my ass, turned around and sat all the way down on it. The manager put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. "Let's start fucking our hot, white Cock Slave. Put your hot condom semen in this glass. We'll only stop fucking his tight, white ass when this glass is full."

They flexed their hips sliding their cocks in and out of my ass and throat. I flexed my throat and ass muscled, making them groan and speed up. Both pushed their cocks all the way in me, grunted as I felt both those huge cocks throb deep inside me. I pulled the condom off the Latino and poured his semen in the glass.

I got ass fucked by the black man with a fat ten inch uncut cock and throat fucked by a hot blond, white man with a thick eleven inch cock. After an hour, each had both my ass and throat. The glass was full of semen.

"Men, I hope you enjoyed that. From his grunting and groaning, I know our little Cock Slave did. Go back to work. I'll invite him back some day if you want me to."

The Latino responded, "Fuck, yes!"

After they left the room, I got on my knees, looked up into his eyes and licked the precum off his cock head. I bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. He poured all that semen down my throat and slid his python down it. I bobbed my head up and down his cock, stroking his foreskin up and down.

I focused on his cock head, twirling my tongue around it under his foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with his semen. I pulled off carefully, stood up, swallowed it in one gulp, licked my lips, and kissed him.

"Fuck little doggy! That was the best blowjob I've ever had. Let's see if you ass is still tight after all my coworkers fucked it." I put my hands on his desk, spread my legs and shook my ass. He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. He opened it up, stuck a finger in and rubbed my prostate.

"Fuck me, please!"

He stood up, lubed my ass and rabbit-fucked me again like a mad man, grunting even louder and yelling out, "Damn, Cock Slave!" as he shot up my ass. I got on my knees, wrapped my arms around his thighs, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide.

He poured his semen down my throat, lubricating it for another hard, hot throat fuck. "Fuck. I need this more. Message me when you need to get that tight ass and throat fucked by lots of hot men!"

I went there five times. The last time he messaged me that he was leaving for another job and wanted to get together one last time. I drove there. He took me to another room, told me to undress, lean over on my elbows on the desk, spread my legs and stick out my ass. He put a blindfold on me.

"Your ass is about to get fucked by numerous hot, hung, aggressive men as many times as they want. After they are done, you'll know how many by the spent condoms they'll put on the desk. You'll drink all that semen and I'll throat fuck it all down into your belly adding another hot load. Have fun." He smacked my ass.

I lost count of how many cocks assaulted my ass, it had to be over thirty. I got there at 2:00 pm. When he pulled off the blindfold, I saw it was 3:30. There was a huge pile of spent condoms and a huge glass of semen. "You just got fucked by fifty-three hot, thick, hung, uncut men, ranging from ten to thirteen inches. On your knees, head back, mouth open, tongue out."

He dripped the semen down my throat a little at a time, letting me swallow. When I'd swallowed it all, he left the room and came back in with a hot Polish man who looked like the actor Landon Liboiron, who played Peter Rumancek in the Netflix series, "Hemlock Grove" with hazel eyes, shoulder-length brown curly hair, dark thick lashes and brows, cleft chin and slender, muscular body with a bit of chest hair. Stunning. So sexy.

He dropped his pants and, smiling at me, stroked his fat thirteen inch uncut cock hard. We locked eyes. I leaned forward and opened my mouth. He put one big hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and slid his huge, thick cock down my throat. He rabbit-fucked my throat, me flexing my throat muscles. He grunted as his cock throbbed deep down my throat into my chest as he shot his hot Polish American semen right into my belly.

He pulled me to my feet and said, "Your throat is actually tighter and hotter than your ass, Cock Slave. I've only had my cock swallowed all the way down one other time. It was hot looking down in your hazel eyes with my hazel eyes with my fat cock between your lips and down your hot throat!" He French kissed me getting me hard.

He dropped to his knees, licked my cock head, and looking up at me with his big hazel eyes, opened his mouth. I put my hands on either side of his beautiful head, inserted my cock and slowly throat fucked him. He flexed his throat muscles and I shot quickly. He swallowed, stood up and said, "Thank you."

"Thank you. May I have your number? I'd love to get together alone. Do you know of any other hot thirteen inchers?

"Yes, I do. My name is Piotr. My twin brother, Michal. My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx."

"I look forward to seeing you again soon."

"Me, too, fucking hot Cock Slave. I look forward to looking at myself when we fuck you from both ends."

I drove home very satisfied, if not with a sore ass and throat.

I texted him the next day, "Where did you find all those hot, hung, aggressive men who had so much semen in them?"

"I put an ad on Craig's list asking for only ten inch plus men. I check them all out. They had to come in, stroke their cock hard. I measured them. I sucked off the smaller ones, each at least nine inches, for their trouble.

"How many did you suck?"

"Ten. I figured you deserved it after being such a great Cock Slave to me and my men. I will miss your ass and throat."

"I will miss all your cocks!"

"I will miss your cock, ass and throat. I found a new Cock Slave, but he will require training to serve my cock, throat and ass as well as you did."

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers