Tales of a Cock Slave #47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, now. Go slowly, please." I slid my cock up his ass very slowly, flexing and rolling my hips as I fucked his tight ass. He groaned and groan and we both yelled out, "Fuck!" at the same time I shot up his ass.

He got on his knees, smiled up at me, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I dripped my condom semen down his throat. I put one hand on the back of his handsome head and the other under his cleft chin and slowly fucked his tight throat, looking down into his watering blue eyes. He flexed his throat muscles.

My cock throbbed and his eyes lit up as I pulled out of his throat and shot in his mouth. I pulled out and said, "Swallow it all!" He looked up at me with his beautiful blue-gray eyes, smiled and swallowed with an exaggerated gulping sound.

"I loved that! You definitely need to fuck my buddies' asses and throat tomorrow night after they fuck your ass and throat."

He stayed. It felt amazing to feel his warm body and hot breathe against me on that cold night. We 69'd in the morning, then fucked each other in the shower. We agreed he'd invite all the men to his room, where they'd undress and come into my room through the adjoining door.

I called Frank and invited him to come to my room that evening at 8:00. He said, "Can't wait to see you again."

That evening at 8:00, Jack, the other men and five new men came through the door, buck naked. I was sitting on the bed and could see they, too, were all hot, hung and uncut. I said, "Stroke your cocks so I can see how big they are." They were all huge. I got rock hard.

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and Frank walked in. When he saw all the hot, hung men, he said, "Damn, Mike, this is going to be one hot night!" He undressed revealing his thick twelve-inch uncut cock which was hard and sprung up when he pulled down his underwear. I looked over at Jack, who seemed to have stars in his eyes.

We all stared at Frank as he stroked his huge cock hard. Jack said, "Mike, get on all fours on the bed."

Starting with Frank up my ass and Jack down my throat, they fucked me from both ends, over and over until each had my ass and throat. There was a lot of moaning, groaning and grunting. Some, when fucking my throat, pulled out with their cock heads in my mouth so they shot their hot semen in my mouth, which I swallowed.

Jack kept all their hot, sweet semen in a glass and, after they were done fucking my ass, he poured the entire glass full of semen down my throat. All the hot men fucked my throat in front of the mirror, making sure I was watching, as they flexed their hips sliding their cocks in and out of my throat.

I flexed my throat muscles. Each grunted loudly as they shot down my throat. Hot Sammy, the ten-inch uncut trucker was very aggressive, slapping my face cheeks as he rabbit-fucked my throat with his hands on the sides of my head looking down at me with his big, blue eyes and a huge smile on his handsome face.

Jack said, "Johnny and Sammy (who looked like the actor Chris Sheffield who played Harry in the movie "The Block Island Sound"), on all fours on the bed. Jack and I took Sammy, Jack his throat and me his ass. Frank and a very, very hot Latino man (Luis) took Johnny, Luis taking his throat while Frank rabbit-fucked his tight ass. Both flexed their throat and ass muscles. Jack, Frank, Luis and I all grunted loudly at the same time as we shot up the asses of those hot studs.

Jack told them to get on their knees, bend their handsome heads back, open their mouths wide and stick out their tongues. We poured our condom semen down their throats and, holding their heads, rabbit-fucked their tight throats hard, grunted huge loads of semen down into their bellies.

Jack said, "Let's reward our hot host by shooting on his pretty face and tongue." I got on my knees and shin, opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. I looked up at all the hot studs smile down at me as they stroked their hot foreskins up and down their huge cocks.

As they were about to shoot, they put their cock a few inches from my face as they grunted and splashed their hot semen on my face and tongue. Frank shot first, Jack last. It was so hot. Frank wiped all that semen into my mouth and rabbit-fucked it down my throat, adding another huge load.

Everyone but Jack and Frank left. The room smelled of sweat and semen. I asked Frank to fuck Jack on his back. Jack smiled and got on his back and lifted his legs, holding them up so Frank would have full access to his hot, tight ass. Frank got down on his knees and spread Jack's ass cheeks and licked his asshole. Jack groaned. Frank stood up, put on a condom, lubed his ass and fingered him. He looked down at Jack and asked, "Jack, fast or slow?"

"Fast, please!" Frank put his hands on Jack's waist and shoved his cock all the way up Jack's ass. Jack cried out, "Fuck me harder, please!" Frank rabbit-fucked Jack. I went down on his cock. They both loved it, looking into each other's eyes as Frank slid his cock all the way up Jack's ass, leaned over, kissed him, grunted and shot up Jack's ass as Jack shot deep into my belly. Jack sighed, "Thank you, Frank, that felt amazing."

Jack got off the bed, dropped to his knees and shins, leaned back against the bed and put his bed back. Frank said, "Jack, you will not be able swallow my cock all the way unless you are on your back."

"I definitely want that all the way down my throat." He got on his back and Frank squatted down, held Jack's head in the right position to be able to slide his cock down his throat. He slid it all the way in, so Jack's nose was buried in Frank's huge, low-hanging balls and his chin in his trimmed bush. Frank fucked his throat slowly, making him groan. I could see Frank's huge cockhead sliding in and out of Jack's throat.

"Fuck, Jack. You are a talented cocksucker. Keep flexing your throat like that, please." I could see Jack flexing his throat as Frank's fat cock stretched it. Frank sped up, sliding his cock all the way down his throat, then out so his cock head was in Jack's mouth. "Jack, down your throat or in your mouth?"

Jack pointed to his mouth. Frank pumped his throat a few more times, then pulled out so his cock head was in Jack's mouth. I could see Frank's thick cock throb as he grunted and shot in Jack's mouth. I could see Jack chug down Frank's huge load. Frank pulled out. "Jack, how was that?"

"Fucking amazing. I loved laying here and submitting to your cock."

They stayed the night. The room was hot, so we slept on top of the covers. Before bed, Frank and Jack spit roasted me, each having my ass and throat, putting their condom semen in the glass.

I got on my back with my head over the end of the bed. Frank poured the semen in my mouth bit by bit, letting me swallow it all. I put my head back and opened my mouth wide. The last thing I saw as his fat cock stretched my throat were his huge, soft balls.

He put his hands on the sides of my head and slowly fucked my throat. I put my hand on my throat and rubbed his fat python as he slid it in and out. "Fuck, Mike, keep rubbing it and flex that throat and I'll feed you."

I kept rubbing and flexed. He grunted, "Fuck!" He pulled out so his cockhead was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and licked his piss slit. He grunted a huge load in my mouth. I swallowed before he pulled out.

"Jack, now get on all fours facing that mirror." Frank slowly fucked his ass, them locking eyes. After five minutes Frank grunted, slammed his cock all the way up his ass and shot. He pulled out and handed me the very full condom. I drank it all. Great nightcap.

We fell asleep with me between them. During the night, they both got hard. I sucked them both off, them shooting without waking up. In the morning, Frank was sleeping on his back with his cock rock hard. I rolled a condom down on it and sat all the way down on it.

Frank woke up as I lifted my ass up and down his cock. He poked Jack and said, "Wake up, Jack, and fuck Mike's throat." Jack smiled and stood up. I stuck out my tongue and, looking up into his blue eyes, licked his cock head, savoring his precum.

Frank began to flex his hips up and down, fucking my ass. I groaned, then smiled and opened my mouth wide. Jack put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and throat fucked me in rhythm with Frank's assault on my ass.

They shot at the same time, Jack pulled out enough so he shot his hot, trucker semen in my mouth. He pulled out. I kept my lips wrapped around his cock and quickly closed them, bent my head back and swallowed his semen as Frank grunted and I felt his cock throb up my ass.

I reluctantly got off Frank's cock and got on my back with my head over the end of the bed, but not bent back. Frank poured his condom semen in my mouth. I swallowed it and bent my head back, aligning my mouth with my throat.

Frank put his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat. He pulled me a few inches toward him and slid his cock down my throat. It felt so good, my cock got hard. Jack went down on me and sucked me. Frank and I came at the same time.

We showered, where I sucked Jack off again, dressed and went to the bar for a good breakfast.

That day, Officer Meijer called me and asked if I was free. "Yes, I'm at the motel across from the bar in room 7." I undressed and waited for him. In five minutes, he knocked on the door. I let him. "Good afternoon, Officer Meijer." He was in is uniform: leather jacket, trooper hat, tie, shirt, badge, pants and shoes, and his gun belt and pistol. So hot. I was in disbelief that I'd be having sex with a hot, Policeman stud in about a minute.

He said, "Good afternoon, Mr. Roberts. You are more handsome, better build and more hung, and uncut, than I thought you would be." We were standing face-to-face. We were the same height, 6'.

"Thank you. Call me Mike. Please undress but leave your underwear on." I sat on the bed and watched the Dutch American stud undress slowly, getting me rock hard. He smiled keeping eye contact the entire time and put his hat on the table. He sat down removed his shoes, sox, gun belt and pants.

"Nice gun."

"Call me Daniel. Have you ever shot a gun?"

"Yes, three guns. This one (rubbing my cock). I grew up hunting, so I have a 22 rifle and a 12-gauge double-barreled, over-under shotgun. But your gun is the hottest when you shoot up my ass and down my throat!"

He smiled, stood up, took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He had on a tight, white v-neck t-shirt, which he pulled up over his head revealing his amazing body: broad shoulders, firm pecs with stiff nipples, perfect abs. Bright red hair on his head and in his bushy pits. Bright green eyes with dark lashes and brows. Perfect nose, high cheekbones and a cleft chin.

I walked up to him and kissed his lips. He put his hand on my head and pushed me down to his right nipple. I licked it, then the other. I licked between his pecs, down his abs and got on my knees. I rubbed his fat cock which was hard down the inside of his right thigh in his long Tommy Johns, making him groan.

I pulled them down, his cock sprung up in front of my face. He stepped out of his underwear. I lifted up his cock, licked and sucked his balls, making him groan. I licked up the underside of his cock, skinned him back and licked his cock head, lapping up his precum. I looked back up into his eyes, he looked down at me and smiled. I opened my mouth and closed it around his dripping cock head.

He pushed my face down on his cock, moving one hand to the top back of my head and another under my chin and bobbed my head up and down his cock aggressively. I flexed my throat. He grunted, "Fuck!" He put both hands on the back of my head, pushed it all the way down on him and throbbed a huge load of hot, Dutch American semen down into my belly. "Fuck, Mike. Fuck. Great to do this in a room, not a car. I hope your ass is still as tight as it was the other night."

I got on all fours in front of the mirror. "I want to watch as you fuck my ass." He slapped lube on it, slid his python all the way up, put his hands on my hips and, flexing his hips in and out, rabbit-fucking my ass for far too few minutes his low-hanging balls slapping loudly against my ass.

He smiled at me as he assaulted my ass. "Keep flexing that tight ass and I'll fill you up." I did and he grunted, shoved his cock all the way up my ass. His cock throbbed, and I felt him spurt up my ass into his condom. He pulled out. "Fuck, Officer Meijer, I could get fucked by you all day. Thank you!"

I got on my knees, back on my shins, against the bed. I bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. He poured his hot semen down my throat and, putting his hands on the bed, slid his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it hard, crushing my nose in his fragrant pubes and my chin in his fat, warm balls.

After three glorious minutes, he grunted, pulled out filling my hungry mouth with his hot Dutch American semen. He looked down at me and said, "Swallow it all." I gulped it down and smiled up at him.

I stood up and said, "Please, on your back." He got on his back and lifted his muscular legs. I got on my knees, spread his hairless, tight ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned loudly. I spread his anus open with my fingers and stuck my tongue up his tight ass. He groaned.

I stood up, put a condom on and rubbed my cock head on his asshole. He groaned as I slid my cock up his ass and holding his hips, slowly rolled and flexed my hips savoring his tight, hot ass. We both groaned and groaned, him shaking his head back and forth. I leaned over, tweaked his nipples, licked the inside of his ear as he groaned, I grunted and shot big up his tight, hot ass into my condom.

I pulled out. He got on his knees and back on his shins, back to the bed and opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I dripped my condom semen on his tongue. He smiled, swallowed all of it and opened his mouth wide and put his head back against the bed. I slid my cock down his throat, put my hands on the bed and slowly fucked his tight throat until I fed him my hot semen.

While still on his knees, he asked, "You have an uncut cock, are you Catholic?"

"No, my father's family is Welsh, they don't circumcise. Are you Catholic?"

"No, Lutheran. We don't circumcise either."

He stood up, put his hands on either side of my head and French kissed me. "I came here expecting to be your Cock Master, but you also made me your Cock Slave. You can't imagine how much this means to me, a hot, hung, closeted gay man living in Northern Ohio having the opportunity to have hot sex with another hot, hung uncut man. Thank you!"

We laid on the bed resting. He asked, "How did you become such a hot lover?"

"I was taught by my roommate at boarding school in Wales, a tall, ripped Dutch man with green eyes and red shaggy hair and a thick, ten-inch uncut cock. The perfect mix of gentle and aggressive. His name was Daan. We went out to a pub that evening, and when I was waking up the next morning, I dreamed someone was giving me an amazing blowjob. I woke up to see him sucking my morning wood. I sucked his, he fucked my ass and fed me his semen, then I fucked him and fed him my semen."

"Oh, really? A tall, ripped Dutch man with green eyes, shaggy red hair and a thick, ten-inch uncut cock? Hah, it's like I was your first man, seems you were destined to have that crash. Are you from a wealthy family"

"Yes, he was very much like you, although not as hot, of course. Yes, I'm from a very wealthy family. All my classmates at boarding school were from wealthy families, many wanting to get away from home and live their lives the way we wanted. We were entitled, so thought nothing about being bisexual. Almost all roommates became lovers. Once a month, we had a hot sex party in the attic of our dorm. How did you become such a hot lover?"

"I come from a very wealthy family, too, the Meijer family from Grand Rapids who own the largest multi-category super stores in the upper Midwest. They own all the farms that produce meat and dairy goods. My family owned one of those farms where I grew up and worked."

"The man who ran the dairy operation was a very hot Polish American man, Michal, with dark hair, blue eyes, ripped body and a thick, eleven-inch uncut cock. Also the perfect mix of gentle and aggressive. I went to an exclusive private school, where I swam and fenced, but never hooked up with any of the hot men there.

"One day, Michal walked up behind me and rubbed his crotch on my ass. I dropped my pants and underwear, stepped out of them, spread my legs and stuck out my ass. He fingered lube up my ass, slid his cock up and slowly slid it in and out. We both groaned and groaned. I was happy I was making his cock feel so good and so relieved that I finally knew I was gay."

"He fed me his huge load of condom semen, put his hands on the sides of my head. I looked up into his beautiful face and opened wide. He slid his cock down my throat and slowly fucked it. I felt his fat cock scrape past my tonsils as it stretch them. I felt his cock throb deep down my throat as he fed me.

"I fucked his hot ass and throat. We never let anyone know but had a really hot relationship until I went to university. That's why I love Polish American men most, not that you aren't very hot."

"I grew up and worked on a farm, too. My family had a rule that you needed to work hard to inherit. When was your first sexual encounter with a man?"

"When I was fifteen. I was an early bloomer. I had this body and cock at that age. One day, in the shower, a boy I'd known my entire life walked up to me, dropped to his knees, licked my cockhead, swallowed my cock and, with his hands on my ass, flexed his throat muscles. I shot instantly. It was amazing. A life changing experience. It got around that I had a hot cock and got sucked off frequently. As they were all rich, too, none told anyone. You?"

"Pretty much same thing. Fifteen, I was at an elite private school, and after swim practice a boy I knew stayed in the shower until the rest of the team had left. He went down on my cock and sucked a load out of me. It was amazing, I had never felt anything like it. Luckily, other students were hot cocksuckers, too. Again, it was in all our best interest not to tell anyone. I went to boarding school when I was sixteen. Why did you decide to become a police officer?"

"I don't have to earn a living, so I thought I'd take a job where I serve the community, hence being a police officer."

"Fuck, so hot. If you weren't a police office, I wouldn't be going down on your hot cock right now." I got between his legs and, looking up into his big, green eyes, swallowed his cock again. We locked eyes as I flexed my throat muscles. After two minutes, he grunted, buck up his hips and his fat cock throbbed more semen into my belly.

"Why were you going to Chicago?"

"I'm getting my MBA in financial administration to prepare me to run our family charitable trust. I live in a loft with my girlfriend. There are many hot Polish American gay men there. You should consider moving there and joining the Chicago Police Force."

"Fuck, if you weren't going to graduate school in Chicago, I wouldn't be going down on your hot cock right now." He gave me a long, slow blowjob.

"Hot, as always. On your back, Officer Meijer."

I rolled a condom down on his cock, sat on it and lifted my ass up and down it, us locking eyes, me rubbing his stiff nipples. I flexed, he grunted, "Fuuuuck!" as he bucked his hips and his fat cock throbbed up my ass. He used his own semen to fuck my ass on my back with my legs over his shoulders.

After I drank his semen, we sat on the bed again. He said, "If you were gay, I'd want you to be my man."

"If I were gay, I'd want you to be my man. You need to find a hot, Polish American man you can spend the rest of your life with. Do you know Luther Meijer?"