Tales of a Cock Slave #47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he's my older cousin. Lives on a huge dairy farm in central Michigan. Why do you ask?"

"We went to university together. He and another hot nine, an Irish American Catholic gay mama's boy, John, were my Cock Masters. John was very, very aggressive and Luther was very, very gentle. Our senior year, he asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told him to find a hot woman and have a threesome. We went to a dance club. He was the chick bait."

"He asked a hot woman, Anne, if she wanted to dance with us. After, he asked her if she wanted to come home with us. We had hot sex for two hours. He ended up breaking up with his black, twelve-inch uncut boyfriend, Samuel, and eventually married her." We took a shower, sucking each other off. After, he dressed and left.

At 8:00 pm, I set out condoms, lube and two glasses. I undressed, got on my knees back on my shins and waited for the men to come through the door between Jack's and my rooms. I watched as fifteen hot, hung, uncut men came in from Jack's room, all were very, very handsome, hung and uncut. I looked at Jack and mouthed, "Thank you."

The hot studs circled around me and stroked their huge cocks hard looking down at me with their hungry eyes. I opened my mouth, and each rabbit-fucked my throat hard, us locking eyes.

After, I got on my back and lifted my legs. Each slowly fucked my ass staring into my eyes with smiles on their handsome faces. They poured all their condom semen in the glasses. When they were full, Jack and I chugged it all down. After they left, Jack said, "I'd love to have your tight ass and throat in the back of my truck cab!"

"Fuck. That's been a huge fantasy of mine, to get my holes used by a hot, hung, uncut trucker in his rig." We climbed in and we took off our clothes. I got on my back on his bunk and lifted my legs. He got on his knees, pushed up my legs and ate my ass with his very talented tongue. He sucked both of my balls in his mouth and rolled them around with his tongue. I cried, "Stop, you're going to make me cum. Get that cock up my ass and fuck me hard!"

He put on a condom, lubed my ass and slid his trucker cock all the way up my ass, rabbit-fucked me hard as he pushed my legs down so my knees were down beside my head. He leaned over, nose-to-nose, grunted his hot breath on my face as his cock throbbed and shot numerous spurts of his hot semen up my ass.

He turned me around and pulled my head back over the edge of the bunk and said, "Open wide, tongue out, Mike!" He poured his huge load of hot semen on my tongue. I felt it slide down into my throat. I bent my head back.

Jack put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his fat cock through my throat as he slowly fucked it. I waited five minutes before flexing my throat muscles. "Fuck, Mike, your throat is so hot. Please flex your throat and massage my cock." I felt his cock throb deep in my throat as he fed me.

After he shot, he told me to stand up. We French kissed, getting me hard. He sucked me off, swallowing my load. He got on his back with his legs up and I fucked his ass, leaned over and French kissed him as my cock throbbed my semen up his ass into my condom. I fed him my semen and throat fucked him again.

He said, "You are the hottest Cock Slave I've ever used!"

I answered, "You, too, are the hottest Cock Slave I've ever used!"

We slept the night in his truck. In the morning, when I got out and saw hot Johnny, a short, stocky man with black curly hair, a great body and a fat, eleven-inch uncut cock. He pulled a puppy dog frown, rubbed his huge bulge and said, "No fair! I wanted to use your ass and throat in my truck! I hope Jack didn't wear you out or loosen you up too much."

"No, believe me!"

We got in his truck, went to the back. We undressed in a flash. I rolled a condom down on his thick cock. He groaned, then groaned more when I sat all the way down on his trucker python stretching my asshole. I rubbed his hard nipples as I lifted my ass up and down his cock looking into his pretty blue eyes as they watered.

His cock was much thicker than Jack's and he was more aggressive, holding my waist, flexing his hips up and down rabbit-fucking my ass. He cried out, "Holy fucking shit!" as he shot up my ass. He fed me his huge load of hot, Midwestern stud semen and rabbit-fucked my throat just as hard as he had ass fucked me looking down into my eyes. He let me fuck him again, feed him my condom semen and throat fuck it into his belly.

I got out of his truck and saw Sammy. He was a hot shaggy redhead with scruff, bright green eyes, dark lashes and brows of medium height with a great, lean muscular body. He smiled knowingly at me and rubbed his crotch. "Guess you want to use my ass and throat in your truck, too?"

In his hot southern accent, he smiled a huge toothy grin, rubbed his already hard cock down his thigh and replied, "Yes, please, Mike!" We got into the back of his truck cab and undressed. He got on his back. Looking up his ripped torso, I looked into his big, green eyes, I rolled a condom down on his huge cock and sat on it.

He went really, really slowly with my ass. It felt amazing as his thick ten-inch cock slid past my sphincter as I sat slowly down on his redneck python. Flexing his hips faster, he shoved it all the way up my ass and throbbed out a huge load as he grunted loudly, "Fuck, Mike, your ass just squeezed a huge load of hot trucker semen out of me."

I got on my knees, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. He slapped my tongue with his dripping cock head, then poured his semen on it. I loved feeling it slide down my throat into my belly. I looked up into his beautiful face and opened my mouth wide.

He slid his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it, pulling out so just his cock head was in my mouth, as grunted loudly, yelling out, "Fuck, Mike!" and filled my mouth with a huge load of his hot, salty-sweet semen. I looked up into his big, green eyes as I swallowed every drop.

I stood up, stroked my cock and asked, "You want this, Sammy?"

"Yes, please!"

He got on his back and lifted his muscular legs. I got on my knees and spread his tight, hairless ass cheeks and licked his asshole. I opened up his anus and fucked it with my tongue. He groaned and groaned. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his tight ass, and put his legs over my shoulders.

I put my hands on his hips, slid my cock up his ass and rabbit-fucked him as hard as I could. He groaned and groaned, shaking his head back and forth. I leaned over, kissed him and whispered in his ear, "Your ass is so hot!" as I throbbed a huge load up his ass into my condom and he shot a huge load on his perfect abs and chest. I wiped it up with my pointer fingers and licked them clean.

"Sammy, my favorite trucker Cock Master, on your knees, head back, mouth hole open wide, and tongue out." I poured my semen down his throat and, holding the top back of his head and under his chin, throat fucked him hard looking down into his big, blue watering eyes. I shot and he swallowed my huge load like a champion. He stood up, smiled, kissed me and said, "I guess we're just two hot, hung, uncut men who love sex!"

"Yes, bedtime." We laid down on his bunk on top of the covers.

As we were falling asleep, Sammy kissed me on the neck and said, "Thank you. Most people treat me like a stupid redneck."

"You are a great man. I hope you find a hot man worthy of you."

"Me, too." We turned on our sides, he wrapped his arms around me, pulled me against his warm body as we fell fast asleep with his head on my shoulder. In the morning, we had hot sex again, then breakfast at the bar.

My repaired Jeep was returned to me. As I was putting my luggage in the Jeep, Jack came up to me and asked, "Want to get spit roasted by Frank and me before you leave?" One minute later, Frank's fat twelve was up my ass and Jack's fat ten was down my throat in the back of Jack's truck. I flexed, they grunted and shot. They switched.

I left to drive back to Chicago one very happy Cock Slave.

I stopped in a rest stop later and saw Sammy. I sat on his cock, massaging another huge load out of him which he fed me before fucking that and another huge load down into my belly. I fucked his ass, fed him my hot Welsh American semen and rabbit-fucked it down his throat grunting out another load into his belly. We took a quick nap, his arms wrapped around me.

An hour later, a police car came up behind me and put on its lights and siren. I pulled over and hottie Officer Meijer tapped on my window. I rolled it down and said with a big smile, my cock getting hard, "Yes, Officer Meijer?

He winked and smiled and said, "You were speeding. Follow me." I got a hardon, my ass and throat started tingling. He got back in his car, pulled around me and I followed him, taking an exit. He drove into a parking lot behind an abandoned building. He came up to my window and tapped it. I rolled it down and he said with a huge, toothy smile on his beautiful face, "Come with me for your punishment."

I got out, followed him and got into the back seat of his squad car. He undid his pants, pulled out his cock and sat on the edge of the back seat. I slipped off my boots, removed my pants and underwear. He handed me a condom. I rolled it down on his cock with my mouth. He groaned loudly.

I sat on his cock facing him and lifted my ass up and down it, flexing my ass muscles. He grunted, put his hands on my hips, pushed me all the way down on his cock as it throbbed a load up my ass into his condom.

I pulled off his condom and poured his semen in my mouth. I swallowed it and went all the way down on his hot cock, flexing my throat muscles as we locked eyes. He grunted. His fat cock throbbed in my throat as he fed me more of his semen.

I pulled off his cock and asked, "Have I paid enough for my driving infraction, Officer Meijer?"

He smiled, "Not yet. Fuck my ass and throat." He sat on my cock. He swallowed my condom semen. He sucked me off and swallowed more of my semen. We got out.

Thirty minutes later I was back on the road to Chicago with a huge smile on my face having just had sex four times with four truly hot studs with big hearts and huge cocks that morning. I truly hoped Daniel and Sammy found hot men worthy of them to spend the rest of their lives with.

Two months later, Daniel called to tell me he had taken a job with the Chicago Police Department and had moved to Chicago. I said, "That's great. There are many gay men here, I hope you meet someone great."

"Can you come over and play?"

"Yes! Address?"

He gave me his address in Ukrainian Village, near where I lived in a loft with my hot girlfriend, so I walked over. His apartment was small, but nice with great light. We went into his bedroom and undressed each other in a flash, practically tearing off each other's clothes.

We French kissed hard, then fell on the bed. I turned around straddled him and went down on his cock. He took my cock down his throat. We flexed our throat muscles and shot into each other's bellies.

I got on my back on his bed and lifted my legs. He ate my ass, stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass and slid his cock up my ass looking down into my eyes. He slowly, slowly flexed and rolled his narrow hips fucking my tight ass. We both groaned and groaned. "I've missed you, Daniel."

He leaned over, kissed me and said, "I've missed you, too." I flexed my ass muscles. He stood all the way up, threw back his head and grunted loudly as his cock throbbed up my ass. He grunted, "Uh," with every throb of his cock and every spurt of his hot semen he shot up my ass into his condom.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed with my mouth open wide. He poured his semen in my mouth. I swallowed it all, then bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat.

He rubbed his fat cock with his thumbs as he slid it in and out of my throat. I held off flexing for a few minutes. I flexed, he grunted and shot into my belly. He leaned over, kissed me and said, "Take my ass."

I got on the bed on my back. He rolled a condom down on my cock, looking me in the eyes as my cock disappeared down his throat, getting me rock hard and making me groan. Looking down into my hazel eyes with his green eyes, he sat down on my cock.

He lifted his tight ass up and down my cock as I flexed my hips. He threw his beautiful head back and groaned with every thrust. I put my hands on his narrow hips, held him down, flexed my hips up and shot. He got off, pulled off my condom and held it over my mouth.

He poured my semen down my throat then with his hands on his headboard, flexing his hips as he slid his cock in and out of my throat. I flexed my throat. "Do that more, Mike!" He went all the way down so his balls were on my chin and my nose was in his sweet-smelling pubes as his cock throbbed a huge load down my throat.

He pulled out and rolled over on his back, both of with our heads on his pillows. He looked at me, kissed me and said, "I hope we can do this often."

"Yes, but you also need to focus on finding someone who will love you as much as you will love him. I'm not that man."

"Fine with me as long as we can still have sex together."

"I looked into his eyes and said, "Of course, hopefully even after you meet the right man."

We fell asleep in each other's arms. After we woke up, we fucked and sucked each other off in his shower. I dressed and left. We got together once a week.

Jack called me to inform me that he and Frank moved in together and were planning to get married. I congratulated him, "I'm so happy for you two hot Cock Masters. I knew the moment you two looked at each other naked that you were going to get together. Everyone in the room felt the electricity as you two were having sex. I will never, ever forget you two using me in that motel room."

"We won't either. Hope we can all get together again some time." I got together with them when I drove back home and back for the next holidays. They had married and lived in a nice house. We had great sex, us having each other's holes.

One day, Daniel called to tell me he met a truly hot Polish American man who was also a Chicago Police officer. To celebrate, he invited me over, telling me the door would be open and come back to the bedroom. They were sitting on the end of his bed naked with raging hard-ons. Daniel said, "Mike, meet Jakub, Officer Kaminsky. I love him with all my heart!" He had dark hair, blue eyes, ripped body and a thick, eleven-inch uncut cock.

Jakub kissed him and said, "I love him with all my heart!" He looked like the actor Matt Long who played Zeke Landon on the series, "The Manifest."

I said, "Damn, how lucky am I to stand here looking at two hot Chicago Police Officers who love each other so much I can smell it on you.

"Fuck, you two make a great couple!"

Daniel said, "You're about to find how well we work together as a couple. Jakub, on your back. He laid back against the pillows with his arms spread out, smiling his huge, toothy Polish smile like a hot stud who knew his huge cock was about to get a hot ass massage.

I rolled a condom down on his Polish python, making him sigh. I stroked lube on it with both hands making him sigh again. I smiled down at him, fingered lubed up my ass, and facing him, sat all the way down his cock watching his eyes roll back in his head as he sighed, "Fuck! Daniel, thank you!"

Daniel straddled Jakub, put his hands on the back of my head, looked down into my hazel eyes with his bright green eyes and rubbed his dripping cockhead on my lips. I looked up into his beautiful eyes, opened my mouth swallowed his cock. With one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, he flexed and rolled his slim hips slowly sliding his cock in and out of my throat.

I flexed and applied suction. Jakub flexed his hips up slightly and slowly. It was so hot. I felt a hand on my cock, obviously Jakub's, stroking me until I shot. I heard him say, "Yum, nice load of hot, sweet semen!"

At the same time, my favorite new Cock Masters, grunted, shoved their cocks all the way in me, as they throbbed and shot what felt like huge loads of their Polish American and Dutch American semen in me.

I pulled off Jakub's cock, removed his condom, held it up over my mouth, poured it down my throat, chugging the huge amount of hot semen. I got between Jakub's spread legs and, locking eyes with him, swallowed his cock in one gulp. He sighed, "Fuuuck," I'm going to feed you my hot seed!"

Daniel lubed and fingered my ass. He slid his cock up my ass as I stroked up and down Jakub's cock as I sucked him. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. Jakub said, "Lover, let's fill him up."

They rabbit-fucked me for far too short a time, grunted and shot. I pulled off Jakub as Daniel pulled out of my ass. Daniel took Jakub's condom off and drank his semen. He went all the way down on his lover's cock. Jakub did nothing but look down into the eyes of his hot boyfriend.

Daniel stroked his cock as he sucked up and down it. I could feel the heat between them. Jakub put his hands on the back of Daniel's head, pushed it all the way down, Daniel's nose in his blond pubes and chin on his balls. He grunted, flexed his hips up and shot deep down Daniel's throat. Daniel pulled off, kissed him and said, "I will love you forever."

After this hot man-on-man sex, we sat on the edge of the bed facing the mirrors on their closet, tired and sweaty, with Jakub sitting in the middle and me and Daniel beside him. Jakub put his arms around us and said, "Look at those three, hot Cock Masters and Slaves."

"A hot, green-eyed ginger Dutch-American (kissing and licking Daniel's lips) and a hot, hazel-eyed auburn Welsh-American (kissing and licking my lips) and me, a blue-eyed, brown-haired Polish American. All the same height, same bodies, with one minor difference, as he put his hands on our cocks, who come together and have great sex. We are the true American story."

I asked, "Hot Polish American stud, where did you learn to be such a hot lover?"

"An alter boy. He was a tall, ripped Irish American with shaggy red hair, green eyes and a thick, ten-inch uncut cock. We were getting into our cassocks. We looked at each other and got hard. He went down on me and sucked a huge load of semen out of me. I went down on him and sucked an even bigger load out of him. I bought condoms and lube the next Sunday. After Mass, we fucked each other's asses and throats."

"Who was the first man you had a sexual encounter with?"

"My resident advisor at university, a hot Boston redhead with a thick nine-inch uncut cock. He was the captain of the swim team, so you can imagine how hot his body was. He was very gentle teaching me how to suck cock in my dorm room. Then he sucked mine slowly teaching me how to edge. He also taught me how to get fucked. Then, I fucked him to confirm I was doing it right."

"Sounds very hot. He was a very good teacher. Daniel, tell me, where did you find this hot Welsh American lover?"

"He was involved in an accident on the interstate when I was an Ohio State Trooper. I took his report in my car. He sucked me off in the back seat, then I fucked his ass. I sucked him off, then he fucked me steaming up the windows. We exchanged numbers. We hooked up in his motel room, where I did a striptease for him, leaving my underwear on at his request."

"He got on his knees and looked up at me with his beautiful hazel eyes and rubbed and bit my cock through my Tommy Johns. He pulled them down and I throat fucked him. His throat was amazing. We fucked and sucked each other for an hour. It was so, so hot."

"Later, I saw his Jeep on the interstate and pulled him over for speeding. I fucked his ass and throat as his punishment. Then, he fucked my ass and throat to thank me for punishing him in the back of my squad car in a parking lot behind an abandoned building, again steaming up the windows."