Tales of a Cock Slave #47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, so hot. Let's hit the roof.

We went up to roof and sat down. I asked, "Hot Cock Masters, police officers, can you smoke pot?"

Daniel answered, "Yes, we can." I went downstairs, got three joints and a lighter. I went back up, lit them, handing them to the hot lovers. I loved watching them suck on their joints. After we finished the joints, I got on my knees in front of Daniel, tweaked his stiff nipples and edged him for five minutes. When he shot down my throat, he grunted and yelled out, "Fuck, Mike! Do that to my lover!"

I did the same thing to Jakub for more time, him feeding me a huge load of hot, sweet Polish American semen. He said, "Fuck, we need to get stoned every time we all play together. Lover, agree it's better when we're stoned?"

"Yes, Lover." Daniel got down, held up Jakub's cock, sucked one ball and then the other. Looking up into Jakub's eyes, he lifted his hard cock, sucked one ball then the other. He licked up the underside of his cock. He wrapped his lips around his cock head and sucked the precum out of him. Jakub put his hands on the sides of his head and bobbed Daniel's handsome head up and down his huge cock as he fucked his throat.

He grunted, crushed Daniel's nose in his pubes and his chin on his balls and yelled out, "I will love you forever Daniel." I watched them in awe of their raw love for each other. Jakub went down on Daniel who held his head and bobbed it up and down on his cock. He pulled it up and shot in Jakub's mouth.

"Jakub, I will love you forever."

I French kissed them both, said, "I am so very happy for you. I hope I find a woman who loves me as much as you love each other.

Daniel asked, "Have you had sex with women?"

"Yes, many times. Have you?"

Daniel answered flatly, "No."

Jakub answered with a huge smile on his faces, "Yes, several times."

"Daniel, you should. I've told all the women I've slept with I've had safe sex with men. They all say that's why I'm such a hot lover."

"I'm already a hot lover. Right, Jakub?"

"Yes."

I got dressed and left.

We hooked up at least once a week. I loved when they spit roasted me on my back on the ottoman in their bedroom hearing them French kiss. It was always so hot I shot on my stomach and chest. They took turns wiping it up and feeding it to the other.

Two months later, they got married and moved into a bigger apartment in Boy's Town. Daniel called me to tell me they'd married and he was so grateful I insisted he focus on finding someone he could love for the rest of his life. He invited me over that evening. I bought three nice cut crystal rocks glasses and wrapped them in a nice package. I brought a bottle of Jameson Black Barrel whiskey and several joints.

I went to their new apartment. I gave the gift to Daniel. They looked at each other with huge smiles on their beautiful faces. Daniel smile his best, toothy, Dutch American smile and said, "I know what you intend us to do with these." I got hard. I put the Jameson in the fridge.

We went into their bedroom. Jakub fucked me and poured his semen in one of the glasses. I fucked Daniel and poured my semen in one of the glasses. Daniel fucked Jakub and put his semen in the other glass.

We went up to their roof deck, sat naked in chairs and toasted their marriage, clinking the glasses of our own semen. I went downstairs to get the joints and cold Jameson and poured a shot in each of the glasses. We drank the ice-cold Jameson and smoked the joints. I edged both for over seven minutes. They both grunted loudly. Jakub edge me like a pro.

We went down to bed, without showering and fell into bed. It was a hot night, so we kept the windows open. Whiskey and cum drunk, and totally stoned we fell asleep in their bed with me between them, together without the covers over us. The room smelled of hot sex, sweat and the pot smoke wafting down from the roof deck.

In the morning, I woke up first and saw their cocks were hard standing straight up, just waiting for my tight throat. I sucked each off and swallowed their hot semen and fell back asleep.

I woke up to see Daniel sucking my cock looking up into my eyes with his green eyes and swallowing my load. He licked the lips, smiled, leaned over, closed his eyes and kissed me, then whispered in my ear, "Let's wake Jakub up."

Daniel leaned over and stroked Jakub's cock, getting it hard, waking him up. "Good morning, Lover." Daniel sat on Jakub's cock, making him sigh. I straddled Jakub's beautiful face rubbing my hard cock on his lips. He opened his mouth wide. I put my hands on the headboard, slid my cock in his hot, wet mouth and throat fucked him. Daniel flexed his ass muscles and Jakub flexed his throat muscles.

We all groaned, grunted and shot at the same time. Daniel shot a huge load of his hot semen on my back, which he wiped up. He reached around and put his cum-covered fingers in front of my mouth. I licked it off his fingers, "Sweet as usual, Officer Meijer!" Daniel swallowed Jakub's semen, thus all of us with hot semen in our bellies.

We fell back asleep and slept two more hours. I dressed and left.

Once, they had a party for some of their union brothers and invited me. Daniel introduced me, "Men, this our good friend Mike. He loves getting fucked up his ass and down his throat by huge uncut union cocks. He is very pro-union and joined a union when he was at university. Enjoy!" They all smiled, looked at each other, stripped and smiling at me, stroked their huge cocks hard. The "smallest" was ten inches, the largest was twelve. My throat and ass tingled.

I got on all fours on their bed and got spit roasted by twenty hot black, Latino, Eastern European, Irish men, including Jakub and Daniel. Jakub saved their condom semen and poured it down my throat. A very hot, thick twelve-inch uncut black man walked up, rubbed his cockhead on my lips and said, "Open wide, hotty!"

I opened my mouth, looking up into his brown eyes and leaned in toward him. He slid his python all the way down my throat, me feeling all fat twelve inches slide in past my tonsils. I flexed my throat and applied maximum suction. He groaned, then grunted. His huge cock throbbed hard and I felt every spurt of his sweet, salty load slid down my esophagus.

Jakub asked me to get on my knees, open my mouth and stick out my tongue, and for all the studs to stand around me, jerk their cocks and shoot on my face and tongue. As they were about to shoot, the walked up, grunted and shot their semen on my face and tongue.

Jakub wiped it into my mouth, looked down at me, slid his cock down my throat and rabbit-fucked it harder than I've ever been throat fucked with his hands on the back of my head. He held my head down, nose in his fragrant pubes and his huge balls on my chin and fed me a huge load so deep in my throat I felt it but couldn't taste it.

Jakub said, "Brothers, thank you for coming. I'm sure Mike is happy you came and fed him. Time to go. Would you like us to host another party like this?"

They all nodded. I almost fainted. Jakub and Daniel hosted five of those union parties.

We got together a lot and hung out, too, at bars and restaurants. One night, we went to Ram, the in sfamous gay booth store in Boy's Town, where countless hot men fucked my and Daniel's asses and throats. Jakub saved their condom semen and fed it to other men, then we throat fucked them. We did this two Thursdays in a row.

The third Thursday, I realized men were coming there just for our sex party. I asked Jakub about all the men. He answered, "These are all men that Daniel and I have met here in the neighborhood. We've all had hot sex together. So, they know our throats and asses, and now they know yours!"

I looked over at Daniel who was smiling and nodding. "Invite as many hot, hung, aggressive men as you can. I want to watch you two hotties service some of those cocks, too."

Jakub smiled and said, "Of course."

After that, we did that every week, them bringing more friends. We always started with one of them on his back on the platform while two hot, hung men spit roasted him. One night, on the way out, the owner thanked me for boosting his business. "We've never had so many men come here on a Thursday night. I'll join in next week with my thick, thirteen-inch uncut Polish cock. I'm Karl."

Jokingly, I said, "Hmmm. I've never seen a thirteen-inch cock. Show me." He told me to come around behind the counter and we went through a door into the hall where booths were. We went into a booth with a platform.

He kept the door open. We undressed. I was astounded at his body. Tall, lean, ripped, no hair, very handsome with big blue eyes, dark lashes and brows, a perfect cleft chin and high cheekbones with tattoos on his forearms and one on his shoulder. I got rock hard. I got on my back, head bent back, mouth open wide.

I put my hand on my throat. He slid his cock down my throat. As he slowly slid it in and our of my throat, I rubbed his cock and flexed my throat muscles. He said, "Fuck, keep doing that, cocksucker, and I'll feed you my seed!"

He pulled out with his fat, smooth cockhead in my mouth. I stroked his cock and licked his piss slit. He grunted as I felt his cock throb in my hand and he filled my mouth with his semen. "Fuck, swallow my seed!" I chugged it down. He pulled out.

Another man, a thick twelve-inch uncut black man came in, undressed, and slid his cock down my throat slowly fucking it. I gave him the same treatment and he filled my mouth with a huge load of sweet, warm black man semen. I chugged it all down. "Fuck, hot cocksucker, my name is Thomas. I want your tight ass now. I lifted my legs.

Karl spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I sighed. He stood up, put a condom on his huge cock, stroked lube on it, fingered some up my ass and slid his cock up my ass as Thomas slid his down my throat.

Karl pushed my legs down, looking into my eyes as he slowly fucked my ass. Both flexed and rolled their hips as I flexed my throat and ass muscles. They both grunted and cried out, "Fuck!" as their fat cocks throbbed filling me up.

They switched. After, Thomas swallowed Karl's semen and we both throat fucked him, feeding him more semen.

I swallowed it with his cock still in my mouth. He pulled out. They got dressed and the black stud said, "Next week, we'll join the fun with the other men. I'm sure they'd love to see you take my fat twelve-inch uncut cock up your ass while you take his fat thirteen-inch uncut cock down your throat."

Jakub and Daniel loved watching them slowly fuck my hot holes with me on all fours in the back room, and me watching select men fuck their asses and throats, every Thursday.