Tales of a Cock Slave #72

Story Info
Fun with a hot Irish man at a booth store and his apartment.
3.6k words
4.4
2.3k
00

Part 72 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

In the mid-nighties, I frequented a booth store, The Unicorn, in Chelsea, NYC, that had booths upstairs and in the basement. The basement also had an area with folding chairs and a screen showing gay porn, two alcoves with a bench, also with screens showing gay porn and a dark area behind the center booths. I lived in New York, so I could stay at Unicorn late. One night, there was no one there, so I decided to wait until midnight before leaving.

I saw him come in and go into the basement. My mouth watered and my cock got hard. I went down to find him leaning up against a wall with his right leg up with his foot on the wall, stroking his cock down his thigh and looking right at me with a big, beautiful smile.

He was young, early 20's. Super cute with a hot, compact body, about 5' 5", small ass and wide shoulders, bright blue eyes and curly black hair, definitely Irish, looked like a shorter, more muscular blue eyed version of Gordon Winarick from "Gotham".

He was wearing tight cuffed Levi's, a skin-tight white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up over his nice biceps and big Converse high-tops. I am 6 feet tall, 175 pounds with a swimmer's body, hazel eyes and wavy auburn hair.

He asked if I wanted to suck his cock. "Yes." He put his foot down. I got down on my knees, putting my knees on his feet, looked up into his blue eyes, undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. His fat nine inch uncut cock flopped up.

I opened my mouth. He put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin and guided my throat down on his cock. He kept it down my throat. I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted, I felt his cock throb in my throat as he shot down into my belly. He came too quickly for me.

He looked down and said, "You are a fucking amazing cocksucker! Your throat is very tight. How tight is your ass?" I walked into one of alcoves. I took off my clothes, put them on the bench and leaned over with my hands on a it, spread my legs, stuck out my ass and shook it. I was shivering with anticipation thinking about having his fat cock up my ass.

He got on his knees and ate my ass making me groan. He stood up and rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack, making me groan more. I heard him tear open a condom. He put lube on my asshole and fingered it. I groaned more. He put his cock head at my asshole.

He grabbed my hips and slid his fat cock all the way up my ass and rabbit-fucked me for about a minute. He grunted, fell over on my back, shoved it all the way up my ass as it throbbed what was clearly a huge load up my ass into his condom. He pulled out and I got on my knees.

I looked up at his beautiful face, bent back my head and opened my mouth wide. He poured his semen down my throat, then rabbit-fucked it again. I didn't flex my throat muscles hoping he'd take longer than his first throat fuck.

I pulled off him so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock, stroked his foreskin up and down his cock as I licked around his cock head under his tasty foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth up with yet another load of hot Irish American semen. I swallowed it all in one gulp.

I said, "My name is Mike. What's yours?"

"Michael."

Michael, "Your turn now. I'll start with your ass." He smiled, leaned over and I got on my knees and ate his ass. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his super-tight ass and placed my cock head at his asshole. "You ready?"

"Yes, fuck me hard!" I alternated fucking him fast, then slow, then fast, then slow, enjoying his tight ass. He flexed his ass muscles. I sped up, rabbit-fucking him. He groaned and groaned. I pulled him up against my chest, thrust my cock up him one more time, grunted and shot up his tight ass in my condom. I pulled out as he groaned again.

He got on his knees and looked up at me with his beautiful blue watering eyes, opened his pretty mouth and stuck out his tongue. I dripped my semen on his tongue. He swallowed it, put down his head and opened his mouth wide, still looking up at me.

I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly inserted my cock. He went all the way down on it. I didn't have to do anything. He bobbed up and down on it, applying suction and flexing his throat muscles. I grunted and fed him more semen.

He stood up looking right in my eyes. He put his hands on either side of my face, turned it, pulled it to him. He put his lips to mine, opened his mouth and stuck his tongue in my mouth. We French kissed, tangling tongues.

I noticed other men watching in awe as two hot, hung, uncut men, who had just fucked each other's asses and throats, French kissing. I felt a warm mouth on my cock. I looked down. One hot man started sucking my cock and another Michael's.

Michael and I shot big, not sure if it was the French kissing or the cocksuckers. He said, "That was so hot. I'm glad we hooked up. We need to do that every week. I've been looking for a Cock Slave worthy of my cock and ass."

Michael and I hooked up there every week.

About a month later, a red-headed, green-eyed version of Michael came with him. "This is Patrick, We're going to spit roast you." We all got undressed. Patrick sat on the bench in the arched area. I rolled a condom down on his huge cock, getting it hard. He groaned.

I lubed my ass and sat down on his cock, leaned over and swallowed Michael's cock. They flexed their hips, rabbit-fucking me hard from both ends. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They both grunted, and as their huge cocks throbbed, I felt their hot Irish American semen shoot up my ass and down my throat.

Michael pulled the condom off Patrick's cock and fed it to me and rabbit-fucked another huge load of his hot, sweet semen down into my hungry belly. Patrick did the same thing, really stretching out my throat as he rabbit-fucked my face. At about 3:00 am, I left, telling them that was absolutely the hottest man sex I'd ever had. We agreed to meet there every Thursday night at 11:00 pm.

The next Thursday night, I only saw Michael there. We did the usual routine, but with him fucking my ass twice. That night, he asked if I wanted to come over to his apartment. I said yes.

We walked to his apartment in Hell's Kitchen, went up the stairs, into his apartment and to his bedroom. Patrick was sitting on the edge of the bed, naked with his huge cock hard and a smile on his handsome face.

Michael said, "Patrick is my boyfriend, but he is afraid of taking my thick nine inch cock up his ass and down his throat. I thought you might loosen him up a bit first.

"Fuck, thank you! Patrick, get on your back on the bed and lift your legs." I got on my knees, spread his tight, hairless ass cheeks and licked his asshole. He groaned. I used my pointer and middle fingers to open up his anus and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned more. I stood up, put on a condom, lubed his ass and fingered it, asking, "Patrick, you ready?"

"Yes."

I rubbed my cockhead against his asshole, making him groan. I slowly inserted my cock and, putting my hands behind his knees, pushing them down, slowly fucked him, rolling my hips to ensure we enjoyed maximal pleasure. "Patrick, do you like that?"

"Yes, I love it. Fuck me harder and shoot up my ass, please!"

"Patrick, if you flex your ass muscles, we'll both enjoy this more." He flexed. I groaned. I rabbit-fucked him, put my hands on his hips. I grunted, leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Patrick, I'm about to shoot up your hot ass." I grunted and he groaned as my cock throbbed up his ass with every spurt I shot into him.

I pulled out, he turned around on the bed with his head over the edge of the bed. I dripped my semen down his throat. He swallowed, put his head down and opened his mouth.

I put my fingers on the back of his neck and thumbs on his throat and slowly inserted my cock. I waited to see if he gagged. He did not, so I slowly pumped his tight throat. I rubbed my cock with my thumbs through his throat. I looked over and Michael was smiling a huge, toothy Irish smile as he watched his boyfriend get trained to take his cock. "Patrick, flex your throat muscles."

He flexed like a pro. I grunted, held Patrick's head all the way down on my cock, his nose in my balls and chin in my trimmed pubes. I grunted and fed him a huge load of my Welsh American semen. He got up and French kissed me, got on his knees and sucked another load out of me. He asked Michael to lay back on the bed and he'd sit on his cock while I fucked his throat.

Patrick rolled a condom down on Michael's cock with ease. Michael smiled that huge, toothy Michael smile and groaned. Patrick sat on Michael's cock, making them both groan. He opened his mouth, I inserted my cock. Michael and I slowly fucked his hot holes. He flexed his throat and ass muscles. Michael and I grunted and shot, filling his beautiful boyfriend up with our semen. After, Patrick thanked me.

"You two thank me with Patrick's cock up my ass and yours down my throat." Patrick got on his back. I rolled a condom down on his huge, thick cock. He groaned and bucked his hips up, stabbing his cock all the way down my throat. I sat down on his Irish American python as I opened my mouth for Michael's cock.

They flexed their hips, rabbit-fucking my holes. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted, their cocks throbbed and filled me up with their hot Irish American semen. Michael lubricated my throat with his condom semen, then aggressively and verbally fucked that semen and more down into my belly.

I took a cab home with a sore throat and ass. We hooked up at Unicorn, often with other guys, many times and over ten times at their apartment. Once, they invited four other truly hot Irish men, all with the same builds as Michael and Patrick and at least nine inch uncut cocks (one had a thick twelve inch uncut cock) and all very aggressive.

After that session, I asked Michael about all the guys being so short and stocky. "You know what they say, small bod, big cock. You'll notice we all have really big feet and thick wrists..."

"Yes, I know that. As soon as I pulled down your pants I knew I was right along to scope out stocky, short guys with big feet."

"Lucky me. Lucky Patrick. Lucky my other Irish stud buddies."

I looked into his eyes and dropped to my knees. He sat down on the edge of the bed. "I want to edge you. Lean back with your hands on the bed and let me do the work."

I swallowed his cock and bobbed up and down on it. He groaned. I stopped and pulled off. After a few seconds, I licked his cock head, then went down on him without flexing my throat muscles. "That feels fucking amazing. I could do this all night." Five minutes later I flexed my throat muscles. His fat cock throbbed. He grunted loudly and shot a huge load down into my belly.

"What was that? I've never had that done to my cock."

"It's called edging. A long, slow blowjob."

"Hmmm. I think I could do that to you now." I sat on the edge of the bed, put my hands on the bed behind me and leaned back. He looked up into my eyes and edged me like a pro. 4 minutes later, he flexed his throat muscles. I grunted, pulled out so my cock head was in his mouth and filled it with a huge load of my Welsh American semen.

We fell asleep on his and Patrick's bed. I woke up between him and Patrick. Michael asked me to edge him. It was amazing servicing his huge cock and swallowing the huge load he eventually fed me.

I saw him there many times even after I moved out of the city. I gave him my phone number. One day, he texted me that Unicorn was closing and wanted to get together one more time. We agreed on that Thursday.

I went into the basement and he and all the other hot, Irish studs were there, naked with huge, hard cocks. I undressed. They gang banged my ass, Michael saving their condom semen in a cup. They gang banged my throat after Michael fed me their condom semen, Michael going last.

He pulled his cock out of my throat, turned around, leaned over with his hands on the bench. I got on my knees and ate his ass, making him groan. I stood up, lubed and fingered his ass, making him groan. I put on a condom and slowly fucked his tight ass in front of everyone. He flexed his ass muscles. I grunted and shot up his ass in my condom.

He got on his knees, swallowed my condom semen and opened his mouth. I slid my cock down his throat. He flexed his throat as I fucked it, massaging another huge load out of me.

After they left, I sucked off a very handsome, well-dressed black man with a thick ten inch uncut cock that I'd sucked many times. He always held my head all the way down on his cock when he was going to shoot. I loved feeling his fat cock throb when he shot his semen down into my belly.

I'd look up at him smiling down at me, flexed my throat muscles and swallowed his semen when he grunted and shot. I asked him to fuck my ass for old time's sake. I had lube and condoms. We undressed. We were both surprised at each other's bodies. I leaned over with my hands on the wall of the booth, spread my legs and stuck my ass out.

He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I pushed back on his tongue with my ass. "Please fuck me." He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass, and slowly inserted his cock. He slowly, slowly fucked my ass. He whispered in my ear, "I wish we'd done this before, but I cannot think of a better way to spend our last time here together."

"Me, too. Fuck my ass hard, the fuck my throat hard." He put his hands on my hips and rabbit-fucked me. We both groaned and groaned. I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted and shot up my ass. He pulled out.

I dropped to my knees, bent back my head and opened my mouth. He poured a huge load of semen down my throat. I put my head down and went all the way down on his hard-again cock. I stayed down on it, flexed my throat muscles. He quickly shot down into my belly.

I stood up. We French kissed, getting me hard. He dropped to his knees and game me and amazing blowjob. He stood up, put his hands on the wall of the booth. I was amazed he was giving me his ass. I ate his ass, stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass. I slid my cock up his ass and slowly fucked him. We both groaned and groaned.

He flexed his ass muscles. I wrapped my arms around his strong chest, pulled him up against my chest, thrust up his tight ass one more time and shot. I fed him my semen and slowly fucked his hot, tight throat while looking down at his handsome face. I said, "Perfect way to say goodbye to this place. Thank you."

"Thank you for sucking my cock and swallowing my loads so many times over the years and for giving me your ass, and fucking my ass and throat. I hope someday we can get back together somehow."

A few years later, when I was working in Hell's Kitchen, I left the office and walked to the bus station to go home. Michael and I walked past each other. We stopped, turned, hugged and chatted.

He told me he and his new boyfriend had an apartment nearby. He invited me over. We went up to the apartment, which was very nice, and I saw his truly hot new boyfriend, a short, stocky, very hot black man.

He looked at me with a big smile. "Mike, meet Leo. Another short, stocky man. This one with a thick twelve inch uncut cock. Leo, meet Mike. He taught me everything I know about using my throat and ass to keep hot, hung men happy. Flexing and edging."

Leo said, "Thank you, Mike. I know now who taught him to be such a talented Cock Slave. I'd like to thank you." He dropped his shorts. Flaccid, his cock hung to his knees. He took off all his clothes and got on his back on the floor.

Michael handed me a condom and lube. I got undressed, opened the condom, put it in my mouth and rolled it all the way down on his huge, thick cock, making him buck his hips and groan. I lubed his cock and my ass. I squatted over his cock and sat down on it slowly, making us both groan.

Michael said to Leo, "See, no gag and can take huge cocks up his tight, hot ass." Michael straddled him and rubbed his dripping cock head on my lips. I looked up into his big, blue eyes and opened my mouth wide.

He slid his cock down my throat. "You won't be able to groan, but we will! Leo, fuck his ass hard as I fuck his throat." They rabbit-fucked my ass and throat hard, grunted. Their cocks throbbed so hard I thought I'd be split in two. I felt every spurt of their semen fly up my ass and down my throat.

I got off Leo's cock, relishing feeling every fat inch slide out of my asshole. Michael got on his back on the floor, handed me a condom. I rolled it down on his cock, getting it hard.

I sat on it with my mouth wide open, leaned over to straighten my throat so Leo's cock could slide down it. He held my head down as he flexed his hips slightly until he shot. I didn't feel or taste his semen as his cock was half way down into my belly.

Michael shot just after, crying out, "Leo, seeing you fill our Cock Slave's belly with your hot semen is so, so hot. Mike, get ready..." I had never felt Michael's cock throb so hard or him grunt and groan more loudly.

I pulled off Michael's cock and got on my knees on their bed, bent my head back, mouth open, tongue out. Michael poured his semen down my throat. Leo said, "I shot down into your belly. I want you to taste my hot, sweet black semen."

I put my head down, straightened my throat out, looked up at him and winked. Leo slid his cock down my throat, pulled it out so his cock head was in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock, stroked it as I licked his smooth cock head under his thick foreskin.

He grunted, his cock throbbed in my hand as he filled my mouth up with his hot, sweet semen. I swallowed it all before he pulled out. "Fuck, I love hot black man semen. Nothing else tastes like it."

Michael said, "Right? So sweet!" When I left, Michael walked me to the door. "Thank you for teaching me flexing and edging. If not for those skills, Leo wouldn't be here." He gave me a big kiss. I jerked off in a stall at the bus station so I wouldn't have to ride the bus home with my cock hard.

We did this numerous times, including with Leo's equally hot, hung twin brother. I watched as they spit roasted Michael, looking into each other's eyes as if they owned the world. I jerked off in my hand and ate it. When they spit roasted me, with Michael sucking my cock, I hoped they looked into each other's eyes the same way.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers