Tales of a Cock Slave #75

Story Info
Fun with a hot Dutch man at a booth store and his apartment.
2.8k words
4.4
4.7k
1
0

Part 75 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was downstairs at the booth store on 40th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues in New York, waiting around ready to leave as there were no hot men there, when he came in and went into the first booth. He caught my eye immediately. Those days very rarely did a man that hot come in (for the past two years the 'customers' were almost always black men looking to get paid).

He was wearing tight clothes and had a geeky haircut. The light turned red indicating he'd put money in the video machine. I went in the next booth, put two $5-ers into the video machine. He clicked the "raise curtain" button and I clicked it on my side. I saw he had his pants down, stroking his thick ten inch cock which was already dripping pre-cum.

He stuck his cock through the glory hole, I licked the precum off it. He groaned. I turned my head and holding onto the inside of the glory hole so I could take as much of his rock hard, thick cock down my throat as possible, I swallowed it all the way down.

He immediately rabbit-fucked his fat cock in and out of my throat, grunting loudly with every thrust. "Fuck, such a hot throat. You'll have to work for my hot semen." His thighs were slapping loudly against the wall between the booths. I knew men outside could hear us.

After fifteen minutes he yelped, "Fuck, boy, swallow my semen!" and, from how many time his huge cock throbbed down my throat, shot a huge load. It took so long to get his load that my time with the videos ran out (I had 5's near me and was able to feed more into the machine without coming off his cock). I really had to work for his load, but it was worth it.

He pulled his cock out of my throat and the glory hole, pulled up his underwear, stuffed his cock back in them, pulled up his pants, tucked in his shirt, zipped his fly, button his waistband, did up his belt and put his coat on, blew me a kiss, lowered the curtain and left. He skinned back so tightly, I didn't realize at first that he was uncut.

When I left the booth, all the men were staring at me rubbing their crotches. I ended up sucking seven more fat, uncut cocks, swallowing much more hot semen, even taking a fat twelve inch Latino cock up my ass. I swallowed all his semen, then deep throated another load of hot, Latino semen out of him. He grunted loudly.

When I came out, he said, "Fuck, I heard that hot blond stud fucking your holes, but had no idea how hot you are and how much you love cock and semen. You are definitely service my python again."

The second time I sucked him, when I came out of the booth, he was standing there. He said loudly so all the other men could hear him, "You are a fucking amazing cocksucker. No teeth or gagging. No one else has the patience of oral skills to get my load."

I thanked him, saying "It was amazing having you throat fuck me so hard for so long. Most men would have given up."

He said we'd do it again and again and asked, "How long can you go?"

I answered, "As long as it takes to feel you thick cock throbbing down my throat." He smiled a huge, beautiful smile.

I then asked him where he was from. He said, "Holland."

I asked if he lived around there. He said, "Yes at 43rd and 10th. Why?"

"I'd love to get properly face fucked by you without a wall between us and to get your fat, uncut cock up my ass."

The next time we hooked up at the booth store, after I sucked him off with the curtain raised, I held up a condom and a bottle of lube. He smiled, nodded his head, stroked his cock and stuck it through the glory hole. I put the condom on his cock with my mouth, getting it rock hard again. He groaned loudly. I lubed my ass and backed onto his cock.

He fucked my ass really, really slowly, both of us groaning loudly. I flexed my ass muscles, he grunted and I felt his huge, thick cock throb up my ass shooting what I knew was a huge load. I pulled his very full condom off his still hard cock and poured his hot, Dutch semen down my throat.

I looked up at him, swallowed it, licked my lips and smiled. He stroked his cock hard again and stuck it through the glory hole. Fifteen minutes later, it throbbed in my throat feeding me more hot, Dutch semen.

The next time, I was waiting in the main room. Just after a really hot black man came down the stairs, he came down the stairs and went into the booth. I went in and got ass and throat fucked by him. When I pulled off and was drinking his condom semen, the hot black man entered the booth.

He pulled his pants and underwear down and put his thick eleven inch uncut cock through the glory hole. I rolled a condom down on it with my mouth. I heard him groan. The Dutch man watched as I backed onto his black python. He fucked my ass hard as I flexed my ass muscles and shot big as his fat cock throbbed deep up my ass.

I pulled the very full condom off his cock, dripped his semen into my mouth, swallowed it, put my mouth at the gloryhole. He stuck his cock back through it. I swallowed it, stroked up and down it, applying suction. Soon, he grunted loudly and shot as his thick cock throbbed in my throat. After they left, I pulled my underwear and pants up and left the booth.

I decided to stay and see if there were more hot men who needed their cocks serviced. The Dutch man and the black came up to me and said, "I'm Matts, this is my boyfriend, Ruben. He was very impressed that you could swallow his cock when you put the condom on him and then when you took it up your ass and drank all his semen, then sucked another load out of him. Can you come to our apartment now to play more?"

"I'd love to but I have to get back to work. I work near your apartment. Would it be possible to hook up around 6:00 this evening?"

"Yes, we're looking forward to it. Tonight it will just us three. Later, I'll invite some of my hot neighbors, if that is ok with you?"

"Yes! I'm looking forward to seeing you and Ruben naked tonight and meeting your hot neighbors another night."

We exchanged numbers. He told me to ask to be sent up to Matts' apartment. The security guard called him, told me to go up to apartment 2021 and let me through the gate. I went to their apartment at 6:00 that evening. He answered the door naked.

He had an amazing body. The cock that I had down my throat and up my ass through a small hole was sticking straight out of his reddish bushy pubes. I got rock hard. My throat and ass tingled. He took me into their bedroom where Ruben was sitting naked on the bed. I got undressed, got on their bed on my back. Matts lubed and fingered my ass, put my legs over his shoulders, shoved his fat cock all the up it and rabbit-fucked me looking down into my eyes.

I flexed my ass muscles making Matts groan loudly. He slowed down, pushed my knees down beside my head, put his head back, grunted and cried out, "Ruben, he's flexing his ass muscles so he will be just as tight for you." He grunted loudly, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," with each throb of his fat cock as he shot up my ass into his condom. He pulled out.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed and opened my mouth. Matts poured his huge load of Dutch semen down my throat. I swallowed, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide.

He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat. I watched as his fat cock and huge balls approached my face as he slid his cock down my throat. He rabbit-fucked my throat, pushing it all the way in, with my chin in his trimmed pubes and nose in his warm, musky balls, then out so his cock head was in my mouth. In and out, in and out. He grunted, slid his cock all the way down my throat as it throbbed another load into me.

I turned around and lifted my legs. Ruben got down on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I put my hands on the back of his head and held it there as it felt so amazing. He spread my anus opened and tongue fucked me. He stood up, looked down at me, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass, making me groan.

He slid hiss fat black python slowly up my ass, making both of us groan. His slid it in and out of my ass slowly. I flexed my ass muscles. I relished feeling all fat eleven inches slide in and out of my tight asshole. He grunted, slid it all the way up my ass and, as his python throbbed, shot up my ass. He pulled out. I felt all ten thick uncut inches slide our past my sphincter.

I turned around, head over the edge of the bed. He poured his huge load of hot, sweet black man condom semen down my throat, following it with his fat cock. He rabbit-fucked my throat with his hands on the sides of my head. He grunted and shot down my throat.

Matts got on his back on the bed with his legs spread. I crawled between his knees, looked up into his big, blue eyes and swallowed his cock, rolling the condom down on his thick Dutch python. He flexed his hips up stabbing his cock all the way down my throat. I pulled off his cock, squatted over it, lubed my ass and sat all the way down on him.

Ruben got up on the bed and shoved his cock down my throat. They flexed their hips rabbit-fucking my holes. It felt amazing. I shot on Matts' chest. He wiped it up and ate it. I flexed my ass and throat muscles and after about three glorious minutes, they both grunted and I felt their huge, thick cocks throb as they shot their semen deep inside me. After Matts pulled out of my throat, I pulled off Ruben's condom, got on my back and poured his semen down my throat. "Throat fuck me, please, Ruben. Matts, roll a condom on my cock and sit on it."

Ruben and I flexed our hips, him rabbit-fucking my throat, me rabbit-fucking Matts' tight asshole. I flexed my throat muscles while Matts flexed his ass muscled. Matts and Ruben groaned and groaned. Matts said, "Mike, I'm glad you came over. I love sharing you with Ruben. Just as he said that, Ruben and I grunted and shot.

Matts got off my cock. I asked him to get on his back on the bed and for Ruben to throat fuck him while I sat on his cock. Matts got on his back and held his head over the edge of the bed. I handed Ruben my full condom.

He poured it down Matts throat. Matts put his head back and I watched as Ruben put his fingers on the back of his neck and his thumbs on his throat as Ruben slowly fucked his lover's throat. I could see Ruben's fat cock head sliding in and out of his throat.

I rolled a condom down on Matts' cock and sat on it facing Ruben. I loved watching Ruben looking down at his boyfriend. I got so hot, I shot on Matts' chest. Ruben wiped it up and fed it to me. Ruben grunted and I saw his cock throb in Matts' throat as Matts shot up my ass. I got off him, pulled his condom off and swallowed his semen.

Matts' suggested we have a drink and smoke pot on their terrace. We sat out there naked, watching the sunset over the hills of New Jersey. We drank a good red wine and smoked really good pot. I got on my knees between each of their knees, starting with Ruben.

I lifted his cock, sucked one ball then the other, licked up the underside of his cock, then edged him slowly, getting them to the edge, then backing off, over and over. After about five minutes, I went all the way down on his huge, thick cock, flexed my throat muscles and looked up into his handsome face. Ruben grunted and yelled out, "Fuck!," as he shot down my throat.

Matts asked, "Was that edging?"

"Yes. Let's see if you love it as much as Ruben did."

I edged him. After five minutes, I pulled off so his cock head was in my mouth. I licked around his fat, smooth cock head under his tasty foreskin. He grunted and filled my mouth with his hot, Dutch semen. I swallowed it and sat on the couch next to Matts.

Ruben edged my cock really well, clearly having learned from me. After he swallowed my semen, I told them I needed to leave and get home. We all dressed. Matts thanked me for coming, saying it was the best sex they'd had in a long time, and to give him a week to arranged for his other friends to join us.

The next week, Matts texted me that he had five other men lined up and to come to their apartment at 6:00, the door would be open and I was to go into the bedroom and undress. I went in and was stunned at how hot they all were.

In addition to Matts (Dutch), Ruben (black) there was a hot Italian American, Irish American, Polish American, Indian American, Italian American in addition to me, a Welsh American. They all had thick ten and eleven inch uncut cocks.

Matts got on all fours on the floor, asking me to do the same. The other studs took our asses, throats and swallowed our cocks. After much groaning, flexing and grunting, Matts, I and our cocksuckers were filled up with semen. Matts told everyone to go into the living room and for everyone but me to sit on the chairs and couch.

He said to them, "Men, get ready for the most amazing blowjobs you've ever gotten!" I looked into their eyes, and slowly, slowly serviced their cocks. After about five minutes, I went down on each, then pulled up so their huge, smooth cock heads were in my mouth. I licked their piss holes. Each grunted and filled my mouth with their hot semen. I felt my belly full of hot semen. I excused myself to the bathroom, opened the taps and threw up all that hot, slimy semen.

We took a break drinking wine and smoking pot on their terrace. After we finished those, Matts instructed me to put my hands on the wall around the terrace, spread my legs and stick out my ass. He put condoms, lube and a glass on the wall. They all rabbit-fucked my ass, some twice. It felt so amazing to feel their warm hands on my hips as they rabbit-fucked my ass hard.

We both groaned and groaned. I flexed my ass muscles. Each grunted, shoved their fat cocks up my ass and shot into their condom. They poured their condom semen in the glass. After they had all used my ass twice, the glass was full of milky semen. Ruben got on his knees in the middle of the terrace, bent back his head and opened his mouth wide.

Matts poured all that semen down his throat, then gently throat fucked his lover's throat with one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin. We all watched as Matts fed his lover his semen. After, Matts told me to suck them all off again.

I got between their knees and went down on all of them, staying down on them with my nose in their pubes and chin pressed into their warm balls. I flexed my throat muscles. Each grunted and fed me yet another huge load of their hot semen.

We all got dressed and left. We did this every week. They were all so hot: Matts, Ruben, Mike, Piotr, Liam, Salvatore, Spencer and Rahul. We soon learned what each other preferred. We always started each session with me edging them on the terrace. After, Ruben would edge me. We went into their bedroom for two hours of hot man-on-man sex, so every man had every other man's ass and throat.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers