Tales of a Fantastical Fox Pt. 03

Story Info
Juniper faces their goddess after their quest goes awry.
1.6k words
4.33
1.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTENT DISCLAIMER:

I have included a content description to help readers decide if this story is right for them. If you would prefer to keep everything a surprise, please feel free to skip this section.

This is a continuation of a NSFW story follows a half human/half fox character who uses they/them pronouns. Some kinks included in this part are, fox-human/kitsune, service, domination, Norse mythology, goddess, petting, biting, silencing, and a little body controlling magic. The character's genitals have the power to change magically. This part of the story uses the following words & phrases: "clit", "mound", "most sensitive area", and "wet hole".

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy!

Part 3 - The Consequence

Juniper made it back to Fólkvangr with worry in their heart. They were here, the land of their goddess. They were here in this land surrounded by the honorable dead that would act as her army.

Nervously picking at their claws Juniper climbed the hill in front of them. Over the hill was a long gentle slope leading to a meadow filled with brightly coloured wild flowers. Beings of all shapes and sizes danced, laughed, lounged, and played. In the center of it all was a large throne elaborately grown from the earth with twisted elegant roots. With their head held low Juniper made their way down the long path.

As they walked past the other beings of Freya's circle Juniper felt people's sympathetic expressions as they watched and exchanged gossiping whispers. Juniper's heart sank. It wasn't a good sign that the others already knew something was wrong.

Juniper knelt in front of their Queen not looking at her expression.

Freya politely finished her conversation and addressed them,

"My dearest fox, I know why you have come to see me. Your mission to humiliate my enemy has failed. However, it is not your fault. Loki managed to deceive us both. You are my charge, and as such your mismanaged actions are my responsibility, not your own."

Juniper looked up into the loving eyes of his goddess. She continued, "I personally am not bothered by the show you provided, and the enjoyment you had". She winked at them knowingly. Her ability to know everything about them and their feelings both comforted and unsettled the kitsune.

Her expression darkened,

"Unfortunately, through his actions Loki has shown that he has had the cunning to deceive and manipulate you and therefore, me. This is very dangerous. Odin is angry with him, and even I must admit that the stunt Loki pulled diminishes trust in my power. It will take time to deal with him, and Odin demands immediate action. He has requested a temporary banishment of you in order to distance us gods from the incident. I think the experience could be good for you, so I have agreed. You will be banished to Midgard by the time the moon is at its highest"

And with that Junipers felt tears begin to well. They had let down their goddess and now they would have to live in banishment. This punishment was worse than anything they might have expected. Where would they go on Midgard? What if they were never allowed to return? Did this mean that Freya no longer trusted them? Anxiety pulsed through juniper's body. It was difficult to breathe.

Freya knelt in front of them and cupped their cheek.

"Juniper my darling, it will be okay. You will be under my watch always. Every flower must both bloom and wilt. You will learn to enjoy your time, and you will be able to return to your adventures again one day".

Freya guided the kitsune up into her lap on the throne. Juniper looked up at her with a mixture of sadness, fear, and determination. They mewed softly,

"Thank you, my goodness, for providing me the opportunity to grow."

She kissed their forehead and they nestled against her. She pet them as they slept curled against her. Her hands played with the fox being's hair and pet their soft fur. Her chest rose and fell against them. Freya looked down at her little warrior with a caring smile.

Juniper awoke to the sensation of being lifted. They felt his goddess's hands press against their ribs. Juniper blinked their eyes open sleepily. The grass folded under kitsune's boots as they were placed down. Freya kissed Juniper passionately. They were started but quickly got lost in the pleasure, kissing back. They began to purr and grab for the goddess. She gently tugged their tail. "Manners," she chided. Juniper bowed their head apologetically. Freya ran her hands down the length of the fox-being's body; exploring their torso while she spoke,

"Manners are one thing I hope you'll learn in your banishment. Manners, patience, skill, resilience, obedience, kindness, gratitude, and observation. These are all skills I know you have, but one can always improve. You will improve upon those things very soon".

Juniper tried to process what she was saying. They had no idea what could await them on Midgard. They wanted to ask what she meant, but their brain was clouded with the ecstasy of her touch.

The goddess slipped her hand over their mound and began gently stroking their clit.

"Are you listening, kitten?"

Juniper nodded absentmindedly.

Immediately, they regrated this. They felt a stinging shock as the palm of Freya's hand slapped against their most sensitive parts. The kitsune yelped and their soft body jerked.

"DO NOT LIE TO ME!"

With one hand she soothed the skin she had just reddened. The other hand gently wrapped around the fox human's neck, forcing them to look at her.

"This is exactly what I am talking about. You are too easily consumed by pleasure. You forget to think. I adore it, but I need you to be better trained".

The goddess's fingers rubbed them in slow small circles.

She released her hand from their neck and moved in closer against them.

"Keep quiet," she whispered.

Juniper could not tell if it was a challenge or an order. Either way they refused to fail. They bit their lip trying to hold back the moans begging to erupt from within them.

Freya's hand moved along Juniper's back like a gentle wave. The fingers between their legs sped up like a trapped leaf battered by the wind.

She kissed them again.

The desire within Juniper melted them. They were like honey clinging to the body of their goddess. The fox-being kissed back hoping to please her with the only way they knew they were allowed to in this moment.

Her fingers slowed down and caressed their wet hole. The torture of the delay in sensation made them want to wine. They held it in, but the quick switch back to the fast stimulation of their clit caught them off guard.

Without thinking Juniper softy bit into their goddess' chest to prevent themselves from calling out. She pushed them away and cried out, "HOW DARE YOU?! Bad Fox! Biting is still using your mouth. You will learn your place. You must listen, or you will not have the opportunity to disobey."

Juniper found their mouth unable to open. Panic filled them. They lightly clawed at their own face, but their jaw would not loosen. Juniper stared at the goddess in confusion and disbelief. Her twisted smile conveyed amusement. She laughed reassuringly at the fox-creatures distress.

"Do not worry kitten, it's only temporary. You'll get the use of your mouth back when I determine that it is useful again."

She pulled Juniper into her arms again, this time facing outwards. She held them close, and the kitsune relaxed. Serving their goddess was their purpose. They trusted that if this is what she wanted, it was for the best.

She began rubbing between their legs again. First slowly, but then faster and faster. Juniper writhed against her. She kissed along the fox's fluffy ears. Pleasure rose in them like a volcano ready to release.

Her words tingled their brain with the whisper of a single word,

"Speak."

Their cries exploded from their throat as orgasm flooded their body. Juniper's senses went wild for her magic touch. The kitsune felt as though they were one with the air. The feeling of total lightness consumed them.

Freya cuddled the fox human warrior. They were limp with exhaustion from the powerful orgasm. She smiled and stroked their back for several minutes. Freya pulled herself back slowly, and Juniper tried quickly to regain their composure.

"My sweet fox, I will see you again soon. For now, you must leave this plane. You will learn more about the ways of the world. You will learn about yourself. Then when you are ready, you will be granted permission to serve me on quests again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my goddess" the fox responded earnestly. Their ears twitched backwards with respect.

"Then leave. It is almost time for your banishment to begin," she said warmly as she gestured for them to go.

"But where shall I go once I am in Midgard? How will I contact you?"

"Go, and you shall be found."

That was all that she said before leaving Juniper alone in the grass. The kitsune felt flustered as they watched her greet her worshipers on the way back to her throne.

Juniper headed to the world tree to travel for the last time before their banishment. They felt afraid of what lay ahead. Their fear was like a stormy horizon, but their fierce determination to serve their goddess reassured them. This was just like another quest. They would prove themselves. They would take this punishment with as much honor as was possible.