All Comments on 'Tales of a Hotwife'

by 980Hmmm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Multi-part and no indication in the title.

Only had the courtesy to use 1 out of 10 tags.

Typo in the 1st sentence.

All adds up to you having no respect for your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
brian, brian, brian...

How many times do you have to start a sentence with Brian! Half way through I was sick and had to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get a proofreader, PLEASE

Way to many errors to point them all out. By the way, "shutter" = window covering, "shudder" = involuntary muscle contractions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I felt myself becoming more stupid as I read this, like the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story, but..

It was a good story, but it could really use an editor. Lots of punctuation issues, but especially when wrote women instead of woman multiple times. Still, it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

I was drawn by the title. My first hotwife experience was being fucked in our pool by a neighbor, late at night, with the pool lights off, and my husband sitting in a lounge chair stroking his cock while he watched us. It was a surprise to all three of us that it happened, and that is an interesting story, but we totally enjoyed it...again and again. Write more!

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Decent first sharing story

that strains credibility with some of Monica's aggressiveness in taking charge of the situation. E cups makes me think though this is a fat chick, so ruins the vibe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Entertaining story but I’d like to state with all the racism talk in this country why is the term KAREN OK . I find it offensive and racist also . With the sensitivity in this country it should be fair and racism shouldn’t be ok towards all race , religion or sexual orientation. I feel it’s very political and people should stop describing people by there nationally or color of there skin

Toby_dogToby_dogalmost 3 years ago

Good story for first time. But you need to learn to use pronouns. The use of first names became very tedious, and took a lot away from the story. But don't let these mistakes make you shy away from writing in the future. Use it as it is intended, as a constructive critique. Looking forward to reading any future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous