Tales of a Tickle Dom - Peach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAa OOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH," she laughed with strong, loud moans mixed in at increasingly higher pitches and intervals.

I was sure to keep the vibrator pressed onto her clit as she bounced, and I started moving it around in little circles to create additional stimulus. It wasn't long before she started screaming with a mindblowing orgasm, her body convulsing on the bed as her senses completely took over.

"EEEEEEEEE OOOOOOO OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!!!!" She screamed.

She continued to scream and squirm around the bed in the throes of orgasm. Knowing this was the time to push her even further, I continued my onslaught of tickling and pleasuring her. She grew even more sensitive because of the orgasm and shook with silent laughter. Even her moans stopped as she lost her ability to make noise. I continued to push her through three more orgasms before I finally gave her a break, removing the vibrator and glass dildo.

By this point, we'd been in the session for nearly two hours. I was worn out myself, mostly from the strength needed to hold her down as I was tickling her. I could only imagine what she was feeling. I drank some water and offered her some. She shook her head "no" while she smiled so sweetly at me that it melted my heart.

"P....p...ppplease..." she managed to get out hoarsely. I leaned in with my ear close to her lips, so it would require her less effort. She softly kissed my ear lobe and whispered, "Please...fuck me...I need to feel you inside me." Peach closed her eyes and laid her head back down, knowing she didn't need to say another word or do another action. She could simply enjoy what she desired.

Of course, I was more than happy to oblige. I put a pillow under her back so I could get a better angle while she was tied up in x-frame. Not to brag, but I'm well hung, and I have an enormous dick head. It can be difficult and painful for both parties when I'm first penetrating if there's not enough oil or lube. This time, however, it wouldn't be necessary, as she was the perfect amount of wet for me to slide in.

Admittedly, missionary is pretty standard and boring for someone who relishes in creative sexual experiences. On the other hand, there's something truly intimate that none of the other positions have when I'm laying my body onto hers—skin to skin, chest to chest, and face to face.

Peach has an amazing, voluptuous body. Her skin is smooth and soft and feels sublime when I press myself onto her. I can feel all her curves, and it's so unbelievably arousing for me that even my own brain starts to melt away and just take in the feelings. At this point, my primal urges took over, and I became like an animal, like a beast. I started pumping in and out really hard and really fast, moaning and grunting and growling.

Don't get me wrong, I love it when it's soft and sensual, but when I'm in the moment like this, I can't help but ride it hard. It's like a sport, and with every thrust, I'm the gladiator in the arena fending off lions and slaying my opponents.

Also...I relish in dirty talk.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you dirty little whore," I grunt next to her ear while I'm biting it. "You're such a little slut, begging me to tie you up and tickle you and fuck you."

Fortunately for me, Peach LOVES the dirty talk.

"Yeah Daddy, ooooo mmmmmm, I'm your little fuck toy. Oh my Gooood yesssss. Fuck me like a rag doll!" she managed to say between her squeaks and squeals and moans and screams.

For interested readers, here are just a few of the choice things we said to each other over the course of the appx 50 - 60 minutes we were having passionate, wild sex:

Me: That's right baby, take Daddy's hard dick. You love it don't you?

Peach: Yessss Daddy oh yes! Please, please fuck me.

Me: Be sure to thank Daddy for fucking you so good.

Peach: Thank you, oh thank you, Daddy....mmmmm you're fucking me so goooood Daddy.

Me: Yeah, you know you need it, Peach.

Peach: Yes, just use me Daddy, that's all I want...just to be used as your cocksleeve Daddy.

Me: Beg me for what you want, baby.

Peach: Please cum in my pussy, Daddy. I want to feel you cum inside me.

Me: You're my little cum dumpster aren't you Peach?

Peach: Oh yes! Yes! Just for you, Daddy, I'm your cum dumpster.

If you can imagine it, some of what we said to each other was even more graphic. At this point, I'd love to say that we came together, swept up in the throes of passionate orgasms, but that's not the case. Neither of us typically climax during sex. I continued fucking her until I was simply out of energy, and then she gave me an amazing hand job/blow job combo while also sensuously tickling me (I like to switch sometimes).

We ended the night embracing each other sweetly and talking about what an amazing experience it had been for both of us. This was just the first night of the entire week I'd booked my trip there, and there were many more incredible experiences that awaited us—including a tag team tickle session on Peach with me and a friend of mine as well as a 4 hour threesome we had with one of her female lovers. And although every experience was special in its own way, nothing was like that first night together.

12