All Comments on 'Tales of an Unethical Hypnotist Ch. 10'

by hypnowolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
zena99zena99over 3 years ago
5 Stars

Not much to say. I loved this and anticipate your future offerings.

greenalto1776greenalto1776over 3 years ago
This can't be the end!

Brilliant and very well written! But this can't be the end, there are so many experiences that they would have had between their first night together and the fast-forward at the end of the chapter. You could do an entire recap chapter on just what happened during that time-frame; Chani's first anal sex, her first ass-to-mouth, exploring piss-play, letting her daddy piss inside of her pussy and ass (than maybe even making Ashley drink it from Chani's holes), daddy letting her use Ashley to practice being a Mistress while she waits for daddy to make jessica her slave. Her first threescore with daddy and Ashley/ and daddy and Marsha. Double penatration, and all the joys of she would experience from her daddy's approval during each new level of degradation and acts of depravity. You are a brilliant writer and there is so much more you can give your readers! Please do 1 more chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed this chapter and the whole premise and story arc. I would have liked to hear more about the descent of the wife in the hierarchy as Chani took her place. Your writing is great and I look forward to the next story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moooooooooore!

You have to continue their adventures! We were cruelly denied the mother/daughter stuff! 😩

Either way, I eagerly await further submission from you. You have an excellent and perverse imagination and the depth of your characters are a welcome change to the standard fayre.

5 stars!

MasterMigorianMasterMigorianover 3 years ago

I loved this series, and I agree with the comments below! We the readers need a scene with you and all three girls at the very minimum. I would love to see Jes/Crystal move into the house, or maybe the girls go to college and starting acquiring you a harem? Just some thoughts, thank you for your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When the time comes

You will need to revisit this story line. There is much yet to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not yet finished

I have enjoyed this whole series. It was very well written and very hot. There seems to be so much more to tell, with Marsha becoming a willing Ashley...Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Depraved, twisted, unethical, etc..

But it sure was fun! Keep up the good work... and speaking grammatically I only noticed one error (Ghani instead of Chani), so you get points there too!

Scubaguy100Scubaguy100over 2 years ago

I hope upo do continue this story, I’ve found it to be satisfying and a very good read?

HypnoFetishGuyHypnoFetishGuyover 2 years ago

Excellent writing and storytelling!

31ford31ford6 months ago

Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely try eating more pineapple!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well written as far as content. Sorry in advance…Lots of typos, grammar issues, and we’ll never you mind. I’m picky. My mom, who I wish I had gotten to fuck, was a school teacher. Her goal was “if you can’t do anything else, I will make sure you can read, write, and spell!! She had a gorgeous ass! Yes, I beat off to fantasies of her and many other teachers!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhypnowolf@hypnowolf
Hello. Thanks for reading my stories. I hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to reach out to me at mail@hypnowolf.com