All Comments on 'Tales of Campground Showers Pt. 01'

by LightCuckold

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yikes what was that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love it, there will ll be more won’t there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely perfectly written. Thank you. I couldn't put it down...AND IT REALLY KEPT ME UP! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The character development is outstanding. They both start out seemingly unaware of their own kinkiness. As the story develops they both come to accept the kinkiness inside themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sara is the perfect wife. She keys her hubby know how turned on she is by big cocks. This story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am so sorry you wasted 15 minutes of your life writing this drivel,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was such a hot scene of him watching her dance with the guys AFTER she knew how big their weiners were. I blew my load reading that scene, imagining how her husband was feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To the first poster, anonymous. What world are you living in that a story about a man falling in love with a woman, marrying her, being married for four years where their relationship only got better and better, and they totally love each other, and they went on a trip together where the married cojple had to face the very loving wife's sexual cravings...what part of that doesn't belong in loving wives?

Happywife55Happywife55about 1 month ago

The best part was when Sara became Brenda

LightCuckoldLightCuckoldabout 1 month agoAuthor

Oh Geeze, lol. I just saw the Brenda thing. Oops! Hopefully it was only once. Oh well, can't edit it now. Hopefully the reader will be able to get past that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The best part was when Sara kissed him falling asleep at night.

Ntr2OppaiNtr2Oppaiabout 1 month ago

Good story but you need to spend a bit more time editing. There's a part in the story where you changed Tim's name to George and Sara's name to Brenda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I've read a lot of cuckold stories. But there is no author that captures the emotional thrill of cuckolding, better than you, LightCuckold. The overwhelming emotion a man experiences when his wife makes it clear that she loves him but she desires a bigger cock. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, but do a spell check and name check. Brenda?? Brenda who?? Other than those things, good story. Ty! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot hot hot story. They are both discovering and experiencing their own kinky fantasies. It's not how as a couple together, they have the same kink, their two kinks are complimentary. She loves humiliating him by worshipping big cock, and he is turned on to be humiliated by accepting her craving for big cock. Great story. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

They made Tim stand and watch as his wife Sara had the five biggest cocks she ever saw get hard. I love how she kept humiliating him by making him explain how she loved big cocks, all while they had much bigger cocks than him. Such a great story. Can't wait for more.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 1 month ago

I begin to think Tim is actually bi and will end up competing with his wife to see who deep throats better...this is really a mind fuck and this guy is seriously messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The “marriage" of a sadist and a masochist does not make for entertaining or erotic fiction. At best, this might be weight loss fiction. Guaranteed to kill your appetite...

LightCuckoldLightCuckoldabout 1 month agoAuthor

I deleted a comment that was along the lines of "... cuckolded men and the people that read this story are stupid degenerates...". I really enjoy the comments that are critiquing the writing style, storyline, character development... etc. But I see no purpose in keeping comments that are just mainly calling people names and not related to the story itself.

Auden JamesAuden James30 days ago
Incomplete

Will there be a follow-up anytime soon? As it stands now this is wildly incomplete. Also, if the author should not have finished the next part yet, I'd advice him to not pull out all the stops at once, otherwise any tension left (or set up) would dissipate all but instantly. Then this would devolve just to the usual dick-jumping bimbo fuck fest. But what would all the effort and set up have been good for then? Besides that, I do not think it the wisest choice to make the guy a total wimp right from the start, just passively (and wantonly) slobbering up all the outrageousness of his "loving wife" (if that even be the right term but whatever).

At the present point the narrative might yet yield a tension-filled and intense development (involving pushbacks or even—more or less—robust resistance), but this depends on the guy escaping the wimp cliché and the girl not turning into the same old "hot wife" at a moment's notice as in all these numberless other fantasies on here about dicks of fabulous proportions bewitching even the prudest of the prudest great-great-granddaughters of whilom holier-than-thou fathers' sons of America.

—AJ

anonimo201anonimo20129 days ago

I really like your writing style. This was a good but I hope you continue your other series.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I am copy pasting this COMMENT which I really can relate to.

Quote:

Anonymous 22 days ago

That was such a hot scene of him watching her dance with the guys AFTER she knew how big their weiners were. I blew my load reading that scene, imagining how her husband was feeling.

End quote.

• • •

This is a five star stoory (5*****!)

DMKarr10DMKarr1018 days ago

What a piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

EXCERPT FROM PAGE 1 OF THIS STORY.

Quote:

... We discussed if Sara wanted to try a bigger cock in real life. I admitted that the submissive in me found the thought quite arousing. Her eyes clearly showed a spark when she heard that. Sara noticed a long time ago that I would always get hard quickly, anytime she would get turned on by a big dick. Sara said she didn't think she could actually be with another man in real life...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... So there we were in the clothing store. Sara was looking at me and my hard cock, laying on my back on a white fleece blanket, with my thong around my ankles.

All she could say was, "Wow!"

I laughed, "You sure know how to make a man feel good." No girl had ever looked at me with so much hunger.

Sara asked, "Do you have any idea how wet I am?" ...

End quote.

• • •

This story is EROTIC.

Tim and Sara's sex life and relationship in general are definitely on the kinky side.

Some people are run-of-the-mill and some are not. IT TAKES ALL KINDS!

LightCuckoldLightCuckold16 days agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the compliments and suggestions. I feel connected to all of you who "get" the cuckold wonder 😀.

@AJ I totally agree. Instead of turning him into an instant whimp and her into an instant slut, it should develop slowly and with great angst for hubby. Let her slowly develop her willingness to act.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Bravo: 4.75 = 95%, ☆☆☆☆☆!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 hour ago

Who is Brenda"?

Proof reader needed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous