All Comments on 'Tales of Hedonism: Kathy'

by Obobby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shouldn't this be in Erotic Couplings?

Being married had nothing to do with her decision or actions. She had an opportunity for a strange young cock, and there was NOTHING to stop her, no morals, ethics, commitments, self-respect. Only odd thing is this woman was acting exactly like, A Man.

Just another male author channeling his gay fantasies and desire for a huge cock through some hapless female stand-in character. A woman would have wanted him to finish in her vagina.

Busted.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years ago

I found it quite alluring. She was needing that to happen. Thank you for sharing it.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
2 comments 2 stupid anons

and the day goes on........

Not bad but I think the ending was lame. 3 stars

I get where you're going with this but I'd rethink everything after the *** section break.

You created a situation with this story. She's cheated and invited the kid over anytime. Then you just abandon that whole scenario to announce....we're going to do something else. It leaves the story you constructed just hanging. Not good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:gordo

Yes, gordo, it seems that's a personal problem. Don't like comments, don't read them.

First glance at the scores of stories offered today, confirms that's it's another day of garbage for this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gordo

Dont like the stories then dont read them and post stupid comments.

Countryboy74020Countryboy74020over 6 years ago
Good neighbor

I enjoyed the story thank you as a younger man married ladies were always first on my list of yards to mow and odd jobs to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gordo12 and the other negative comments are the same person

It's the resident LW troll who spends his days posting from one of his many aliases (justgr8, bayernpeter1, gmann57, etc) and anonymously. All complaining about storing in this category. He's just too stupid to read Literotica's description of the loving wife category. "Married extra marital fun, swinging and sharing, etc" only a complete idiot comes to a porn site and spends hours posting negative comments instead of going to the category he would like . ( my money is on gay)

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Booby, you wrote another piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous