Tales of Jason Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using my right hand I pulled on the waistband while my left hand entered his underwear and pulled out his swollen cock. Gently I stroked it back and forth. I felt the veiny parts on my fingers. The tip of his cock would rub against my forearm and leave a stain of precum.

I lowered myself onto my knees and had a firm grip on the thick cock. My mouth opened and my tongue hung out. I ran my tongue against the large head of his cock swirling it around. Then I closed my lips around the tip and moved my head closer to his pelvis. When I felt the tip against my throat that's when I stopped. The cock was so long that my hand was still wrapped around the shaft and there was still room between my pinky and the pelvis.

My hand twisted as I sucked on Eric's cock. With my tongue swirling around the cock. Moans left Eric's mouth with each passing moment. I loved pleasuring him. My right hand then pulled down his pants and I began to slide it up his hairy thighs. When I reached his butt cheeks I began to caress them. Eric's large hand landed on the back of my head where he pressed down. The tip of the cock entered my throat. Doing my best, I breathed through my nose as my throat muscles massaged the tip.

A satisfied grunt came from Eric when he released my head. I bet he couldn't see it, but my face must've been red as a tomato. I stroked the saliva-covered cock. Eric then grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip against my cheek before sliding it back into my mouth. This time, Eric took control. He locked his hands behind my head and began to thrust. At first, he went slow but gradually sped up.

When the final thrust came, Eric shoved his cock deep into my throat. I could feel his pubic hairs tickling my nose. I held it as much as I could before he released his cock from my throat. I gasped for air as it was the furthest I had taken his cock. I sat down and gathered myself. While Eric dropped down and parted my legs to kiss me on the lip. I felt his wet erection against my stomach. His large hands reached under my shirt and pulled it up taking it off entirely. Next, his hands moved to my belt which was quickly undone. He opened my pants and pulled them down. His large hand stroked my erection through the fabric of the Hanes briefs I wore. Precum leaked out and was causing the underwear to get wet.

Eric moved back slightly so he could be at eye-level with my cock. He brought my cock out and lowered his head. Pleasure washed over me as Eric sucked on my cock. It was the first time he ever did so. His head lowered all the way down until his nose bent against my pelvis. I felt the muscles of his throat tighten around my cock. The pleasure was immense. A soft moan left my mouth, then Eric released my cock from the confines of his throat.

Eric stood up and removed my shoes, socks, and pants then helped me up. We locked lips once more with each other's cocks pressed against our stomachs. His large hands slid down my thin frame until he reached my butt. There his hands slid into the briefs and he began to grope me. He pulled them down entirely and I stepped out of them. Next, Eric lifted me up by the legs and brought me to the kitchen wall. He pressed up against me. My legs wrapped around his waist as Eric lowered his briefs and pants. The next thing I felt was the tip of the cock against my hole. Eric slid his cock inside.

The large cock was fully inside and Eric began to thrust. Moans left each other's mouths as he fucked me. Our eyes never broke their gaze. My eyes would constantly roll back due to his cock constantly rubbing against my prostate. I held onto him the best I could as he sped up.

Eric gave one strong thrust and stopped. We looked each on in the eyes as he said, "I love having sex with you, Jason."

Catching my breath, "Me too."

And we kissed.

Eric pulled his cock out of my hole and I got back on my feet. I turned around and pressed my hands against the wall of the kitchen. Eric lubed his cock with saliva and entered me once more. His large hands planted on my waist as he began his thrust. Eric moved in a passionate motion. His hand would slap my cheeks causing me to clench my butt.

The sheer amount of pleasure Eric was giving me with his cock caused me to climax. I lowered my head as my load shot out of my cock and splattered over the wall of the kitchen. Eric hadn't noticed as he was too busy widening my hole.

"Oh fuck, I'm close," Eric yelled. Then a few seconds later, I felt the first blast of cum inside me. The thrusting had only slowed as he filled me with his large load.

Eric's thrusting came to a complete stop and then he pulled his cock out of my hole. He was out of breath as was I. I turned around and said, "I'm sorry. I came all over the wall."

Eric looked at the mess and laughed, "It's fine. I'll clean it up."

Eric approached me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "I want to get to know you more, Jason. We need time to ourselves."

"I do too. I think I am falling for you."

He smiled, "I think I can try to give us some time together."

After Eric clean up the mess, we dressed and he gave me a ride home. The motorcycle stopped at the corner of my street. I could see the lights on in the living room. I got off the bike and handed Eric the helmet, "Until next time, Eric."

We kissed, "Hopefully next time we can spend more time together."

Then he revved the bike and drove off. I watched him drive down the street and turn at the corner. I sighed. I was falling for him and it seemed he was falling for me back.

12