Tales of my Delicious Secret

Info
I get aroused wearing my butt plug to church.
109 words
4.61
10.2k
8
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the audio version of my story Tales of my Delicious Little Secret in which I get aroused when I wear a butt plug to church leading me to secretly masturbate and orgasm after I get home.

--

It's Saturday night, and just about a week ago, specifically last Sunday morning, I had an erotic experience I'm craving to share with you. It's so simple it hardly seems worth mentioning, but in a sense it felt life changing to me. I'd love to know what you think.

It's all about a small little secret, or a large butt-plug-sized secret, to be exact. Here's what happened last week...

--:--
--:--
1.0
swiftlytilting
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
SexisamindgameSexisamindgame12 months ago

This is an exceptional work. Keeping churning such stuff and keep mastarbating :)

swiftlytiltingswiftlytiltingover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Paul! I'm so happy you like the audio version. I'm grateful to hear your thoughts!

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this story as an audio…you bring it to life and make it even more arousing and stimulating! Such a vivid telling of a graphic tale….

Share this

Similar Stories

Tales of my Delicious Little Secret I get aroused wearing my butt plug to church.in Toys & Masturbation
Our Forest Feast My sub and I find satisfaction for our mutual hunger.in BDSM
When Lightning Flashes [Audio] A thunderstorm starts while I'm handcuffed, naked, & alone.in Audio
Fantasizing About My Coworker Off the clock, I fantasize about you and masturbate. [F4M]in Audio
Corrupted - The Fall of an Acolyte A priest-to-be faces the hardship that is his carnal nature.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories